FUCKING SEAGULLS

FUCKING SEAGULLS
WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SHITTING ON ME
How should I take revenge?
>inb4: hard mode, no alka-seltzer, since it doesn't work.

Attached: 190610132049-gaviota-seagull-large-169.jpg (460x259, 14K)

Can't kill them. If you do there's no learning experience. During what activity do seagull bother you?

>be me
>walking and eating hot dog
>shit lands on my hand and hot dog
>throw hotdog in trashcan
>seagull flies on trashcan
>takes hot dog

trained behavior

?

Trained like my niggers on my plantation

Wat

seagull is shitting on you (and everyone else there)on purpose. It knows shitted bread will be thrown away for the seagull to take.

Smart niggers. Next time I will add laxative to it.

vump

Use seagull as toilet paper.

>WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SHITTING ON ME

That you are so shit-on-able says much more about you than them. Nice job getting rekt by birdies, pic related

>How should I take revenge?

Kill yourself and deprive them of such a prime and deserving target

Attached: weeniehutjr.jpg (259x195, 9K)

I would not care (well, not really, but I won't be that pissed off) if they shit on me, but they shitted on hot dog

If you were eating a hotdog then you deserve both. Stop being such a faggot and start actually sucking dicks, not that repressed substitute

>Stop being such a faggot and start actually sucking dicks
Um... Sucking dicks is for faggots 200%.

Attempting your inner raging gay by weakly appeasing it with phallic mouthmeat is way worse. If humans could fly away afterwards, they'd shit on you too

Well, I humans can fly, but I don't see pilot throwing shit out of the window that often.

Fold cherry bombs in bread or ham, light, throw in gaggle of seaguls

poison the food and let them take it

What poison?
Hm...

Soak some bread in nyquil, stuff the passed out gulls in a garbage bag, throw in a brick and tie the bag closed, throw bag into ocean.

If you kill just one, in front of the others, they will all fear you. OR if you just happen to find a dead one, stab it/pick it up with a stick and carry toward other seagulls. When birds see you nearby their dead friends it makes them think you killed them. I tried to help a dying crow once and for the next year all the crows in my apartment complex would follow me, caw at me, and land above me on branches and pick off twigs and drop them on me, I kid you not, they hated me, but seagulls are pussy and will just freak out and fly away when they see you

Because it immediately splashes right back in on you. I've tried countless times and will try more yet. It doesn't work. Next time you're driving fast in a car, try slashing a cup of water out the window, you can see the effect for yourself

It would kill em'?
Won't they shit even more on me after that?

I wonder what will happen if you throw turd on propeller.

If you drowned them? Probably not unless they were zombies, but you'd have bigger problems then.

I would need a hazmat suit for this, because I don't want bird aids.
Also, gull was pretty high when it gone full indian.

I know.
Make high pressure (50 bars would be enough) water pistol with thin nozzle. Chage it with shit and piss, and cover them with it this mixture

Attached: snapshotimagehandler_560119916.jpg (540x540, 35K)