They killed him. Literally murder

They killed him. Literally murder.

>suicide watch
>suicide proof room
>24h video surveillance
>a physical check every 15min

And there isn't a reporter anywhere in the world who has the courage to say it.

Attached: Jeffrey Epstein Dead.jpg (331x411, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7298729/Jeffrey-Epstein-danger-murdered-trial-says-victims-lawyer.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344297/AOC-leads-critics-demanding-inquiry-Jeffrey-Epstein-hanged-suicide-watch.html
archive.is/Tn4Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=egiBgmvv8wA
youtube.com/watch?v=tGgCqGm_6Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=vvY5MgOgDUw
youtube.com/watch?v=pM8bzm7-kIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

29 July 2019

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7298729/Jeffrey-Epstein-danger-murdered-trial-says-victims-lawyer.html

The journalist with the balls to say it will wind up the same way. Any CCTV footage is already deleted and I'm sure a guard or visitor is on their way to retire to Tahiti with a few extra million wired into an offshore account

He paid them to let him kill himself, and to give him the supplies to do so.
He knows that when all is said and done, death now is better than life after.

fuck off, shill.

Why the fuck do you faggots care so much? Unless you're pedos too, you shouldn't give a shit if it was suicide or murder.

>shilling for murder plot
>tells other shills to be quiet
Kek

sHUT THE FUCK UP FBI CUNT

Attached: 1449538743110.jpg (480x672, 21K)

Fucking this.

I dont go on Yea Forums to see /pol/ incarnated.

No one cares about Jeff, they want to know what he knew. For some reason, they think he'd talk

The Clintons would never. But everyone who knows them and could or does spill dirt all comment suicide. Ww know what this was. Now the rich pedos are protected again. Alex Jones preached abou this for years people made fun of him. Well look at this.

Attached: spiderman.jpg (1280x975, 143K)

did he shoot himself twice in the back of the head ?

because he NEEDED to go to trial. it would have brought so much into the spotlight. he knew that, they knew that. he had to die. they did not want him to stand trial

Democrats had him killed.

Jesus, it's true. Americans are stupid...

Def murdered. I wasn’t surprised when I read about it this morning. Too much dirt on too many powerful people. Can’t wait to see what excuse they give for missing cctv footage or why he was anywhere near something he could use to kill him self.

he's probably laughing his ass off on bahamas

Each article I've read states he wasn't on suicide watch. Is everyone here just assuming what they think he was under or are there articles stating he was?

Who was he said to be connected with?

I believe it was murder, too.
No criminal to prosecute? No criminal trial. His death ends things. That's a huge fucking problem.

That said? Supposedly, the suicide watch had passed and he wasn't on it anymore.

The bigger issue is that he was taken off of suicide watch, which meant no video surveillance. He was taken off of suicide watch so that he could be killed, and it called a suicide.

can someone bring me up to date on this? Who even is this guy?

AOC is getting to the bottom of it, if it leads to her untimely suicide as well.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344297/AOC-leads-critics-demanding-inquiry-Jeffrey-Epstein-hanged-suicide-watch.html
archive.is/Tn4Ik

Attached: 17130270-7344297-image-a-9_1565450798130[1].jpg (634x423, 31K)

so, you need to be "brought up to date" about shit dating back to the mid-90s?

fuck it. you're a lost cause.

Ever hear of a search engine either?

yeah I did search it up, just curious as to why incels on Yea Forums seem to care so much about a sex offender who was friends with Trump. Is this supposed to be a surprise?

someone is angry today. Have a logg

Attached: 1564966520664.jpg (1110x1609, 177K)

Was it Trump, Clinton, or some lower profile 1%er?

yea i believe this, he would have a rough time in any prison he went to as soon as one of the other inmates "got ahold of his paperwork", which they always do eventually

>AOC
user pls. She's a potato trying to play bureaucrat.

billionaire pedophile who had big pedo parties for other billionaires. Notable associates include Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Steven Pinker, lots and lots of nasty old perverts.

He was in prison and about to testify and implicate a bunch of powerful people. Then he "killed himself"

Attached: thatshowitis.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Eat a bag of dicks, your mom is stupid

Because him talking would've led to more of those sick fucks getting caught. Now the link is severed. That's why we care. You retard.

Clinton.

>nothing ever happens
Gonna have to up the ante and gas them ourselves, we're never gonna get justice against the (((elite))) unless we take matters into our own hands. My post sounds glowy but I don't even care, this shit is blackpilling as hell.

see
if he is dead, there is no criminal case. That means that the dozens to hundreds of people, on both sides of the aisle, in business, in media, etc, who raped kids with him will NOT face charges.

We care because, with him dead, everyone else gets off. No charges.

This. Already tired of hearing about this Epstein shit.

Rose McGowan, the modern face of antisemitism weighs in.

Attached: 17130840-7344297-image-a-35_1565451726601[1].jpg (634x211, 33K)

Epstein wasn't on suicide watch according to ex-assistant US Attorney Preet Bharara. He was in a regular cell.

Pedophiles, hebephiles and ephebophiles are just another minority persecuted for their sexual orientations.

His suicide watch ended on Friday.

Trump

You're automatically put under it once you attempt suicide. He already had an "attempt"

if they just like looking at kids?
I don't care.

If they fly to a billionaires private island to have sex with trafficked minors who are kept as sex slaves?
That's a big deal.

Sez the Yea Forumstard trying to play Sherlock Holmes

Probably killed on the orders of British Intelligence, because Epstein's trial would heavily implicate the involvement of Prince Andrew.

Probably convenient for Trump as well to have the trial not go ahead.

And who else?

Legit thought that turd was an owl from the thumbnail

Clinton and their other rich corrupt buddies did it, he'd probably snitch on them to try to loosen his sentence. They took him out before he could. We knew this would happen, why are we surprised?

Dershowitz, Prince Andrew

If /pol/cels put the same effort into getting sex (not hard to do) as they do shilling, they might know how awesome pussy is.

who gives a shit if they did, he's a pedophile. killing a pedophile shouldn't be a crime.

Not even a Yea Forumstard. I just come for faps sometimes. AOC is a literal barfly that had a title slapped on her by the powers that be and bring chaos to congress.

Epstein was in a federal jail under the control of the justice department and Trump fixer AG Bill Barr. Clinton didn't do shit brainlet.

occams razor

before I'm going to believe that (((someone))) has killed him, 2 scenarios need to be ruled out first:
a) criminal negligence - responsible on site personell did fuck up their job
b) corruption - some on site personell did collect a golden ticket from epstein to look the other way. This guy is going from a papered, luxorious life straight into prison system hell, regardless if he sings or not. He'd put up any sum to get a quick way out of it.

Only if these cases can reasonably be ruled out, I'm going to put on my tinfoil hat.

^ partisan votecuck shill

and who else?

>posts on Yea Forums
>not a Yea Forumstard
Stupid and in denial is no way to go through life son.

According to the article I read he was just "coincidentally" removed from suicide watch

your mom

She is very antisemitic, fucking mick whore. Why didn't Weinstein do more than plant coke on her?

...and on Saturday, he had the opportunity to do the deed

One of the people who checked on him was paid to do the job and play it off as “suicide”

Saved the country millions in legal costs. Just like any pedo he didn't deserve to walk the streets.

because faggot he was the one with the list of all the worlds most powerful pedos. twitter already censoring every post about the clintons right now.

The private island is sovereign and can have its child rape orgies with western elites.

So you think the first suicide attempt was actually a failed murder attempt? Does no one else think thats retarded?

Problem is, he took the knowledge about his partners in crime with him.
This bird should have sung before being tossed into the oven.

>Implying I'd make my home in shit
No thanks, /pol/ is just unbearable right now with all the 8gag refugees.

Agreed. Reddit is here tbh. They're the only faggots who care about this nonsense.

Attached: 7xn77ns4vmf31.jpg (640x640, 93K)

People (leftists, rightists and now centrists) are discussing a corrections officer being bribed, and allowing the suicide to occur. Other theories involve homicide. Pretty dramatic death for us all to speculate on. Join in the fun user.

Even if thats the case, I'm don't I like the idea of people running a train on 8 year olds making policy or commanding industry.

A pedo is not the same as a child rapist, just FYI.

Yup.

Attached: 1562519562189.jpg (620x465, 61K)

lol, the shills aren't even trying. Are you trying to protect Clinton or Trump? Both?

Billions, when you factor in all of the other elites that will never go to trial now. Celebrate that tonight.

Attached: drumpfydance.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

Because if he was murdered, there would be an obvious motive behind it

You're purposely acting retarded

Pedo here.
Kill all pedos.

Normalizing our birth defect by going full out #notallpedos just leads to retarded snowflakes, rather parading the street and demanding equal rights, instead of seeking therapy to not become the next Fritzl.

Children can't consent.
Following up on our urges on real children is rape in 100% of all cases.

They are so pathetic today. Partisan chattel thinking they are even human.

First comment that actually makes any sense, 0 replies. This is the state of /b right now. Just like in /pol, it is actually become an echo chamber. Most of dumbass amerilards in here only think one way, and it's the full reyarded way. Sad.

Attached: 1562050619376.png (615x900, 747K)

I was impressed that most pedophiles never diddle. This psychotherapist opened my eyes. I no longer want a pedophile holocaust, just a rapist one.
youtube.com/watch?v=egiBgmvv8wA

Well, it's Yea Forums afterall.
Can't remember it being any different in the past.

You may not like it , but it's been happening for years .

Be happy you don't live here eurofag.

He was never turning over on anybody of substance. Don't lie to yourself.

Wasn't trying to justify child-diddling, just saying you shouldn't be prosecuted for ThoughtCrime™

That's good on you, but giving us a pass isn't helpful either.
We are sick, and we need help.
Offering compassion and understanding outside of a therapists room doesn't help us, nor our potential victims.
Hating us is not wrong.
Those of us who have their urges in check never reveal ourselves anyways, and therefore aren't actively influenced by this hate.
This is not about us, it is about protecting children.

You must remember that politicians and their sponsors run everything. So the Isle of Rape isn't being raided by US special forces. They are busy fighting Muslim rednecks.

Pathetic.. 1 less predator that skirted the laws with his money. Who cares how the loser died

Now I am back on the pedophile holocaust train. Thanks pedoanon.

Ofcourse he would have , he knew his money wouldn't protect him .

I used to like you guys. 20 years ago.
Maybe in the future you'll rise again.
>feelsadforu/nofeelingatallmeme.bat

It would be irresponisible to declare "murder" outright, but many reporters are most definitely pointing out the suspicious timing...

My pleasure.

Kinda shows you're quite the big thinker, you cannot keep the same idea in your brain for 5 minutes. Kys too.

Really you shouldnt bother anymore and rest the case. Epstein is dead and case closed. Move on with your life and dont waste your time speculating about things too high for you. Epstein was just a sick pedo who committed suicide. You are simply not in a position to make assumptions. You are just a bunch of peasants and you better continue with your life and let things go its way. Im really tired of you goy

after watching our government at work over the last few years, why don;t people ever suspect pure incompetence? too boring for you faggots?

Not murder proof, lol. Gotta protect Drumpf and Billy boy. Who knows how many more rich elites Epstein had dirt on as well.

>thanksforthepityfam.sh

a) probably one of the most politically "hot" prisoners in decades. Already supposedly one suicide attempt already. He's going to be overseen by "best men" not the noob rookie. Guys who know careers are on the line if he dies in their care.
b) rich narcissist is going to pay someone to look the other way when he kills himself? Money trail will show like a neon sign. Why kill yourself when you have dirt on half the government to use to deal on your behalf? When all is said and done, if he went to prison at all, it would be a "rich" country club white collar prison and not a real prison. Also why is this more "Occam's razor" than saying someone paid off corrupt guards to murder him?
c) now that he's dead people are free to weaponize what they claim he would have said and toss allegations rather than deal with what he might actually say in court

You need to sharpen your razor.
Occam's razor: a political threat is removed and replaced with unverifiable propaganda material

trumo killed him
everybody knows that

The sponsors of politicians run everything, including the politicians among them. In a crowded and increasingly desperate world, people will do anything for money, including rat if there's more to be gained by ratting than not. Yet when there's nothing to be gained or lost, people tip the public just for the lulz, so he probably did off himself, under conditions where only a few wretched incompetents are involved. That's how the system works, and it works the same way for anyone dragged into it.

who's in power

Attached: trumpep.jpg (688x499, 104K)

Attached: dumbass.gif (512x512, 215K)

This isn't a surprise to anyone who knows how the elite operate. I publicly called this on Twitter weeks ago. That doesn't make me any less mad about it.

Do you support gays?? Yes/No??

Forgot About Morpheus
youtube.com/watch?v=tGgCqGm_6Hs
Still D.R.E.(A.M.)
youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
Dhe Straight And Narrow
youtube.com/watch?v=vvY5MgOgDUw
Rabin Lenin Did Nothing Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=pM8bzm7-kIQ

>Rabin Stalin

>Mentor And Neophyte

>Rabin Lenin

Attached: MentorAndNeophyte.jpg (1012x760, 122K)

She should be careful DNC leadership hates her anyway maybe they try to target her next. Clearly whoever's doing this knows they're acting with impunity.

Clinton's had to keep him quiet

Literally clueless

wtf are you on about she's right! expose all of the collaborators.

Fuckin conspiracy losers... You have to make shit out of something that isn't there. He was never going to see freedom again and killed himself.

Thank you for saving millions on the court costs. I hope the victims get every cent of his estate.

id buy that except it happened in trump's department of justice, where I don't think clintons have much pull anymore

more than likely this is either trump or some other billionaire who paid off a guard

Attached: 1565461276090.png (677x348, 59K)

In this thread: shills for elite pedos saying he killed himself

So are you a Jew or are you just working for them?

Attached: y6u9zvu4e3f31.png (1200x1831, 520K)

Yeah I am going to believe some shill website.

>Calling someone a pedo for exposing a pedo.

FUCK OFF FBI

Because in their twisted world they want to link everything to the clintons and Soros even though he also had links to people across the political spectrum including Trump and the Republican Party.

OR...

He was shuttled off to some super secret super elite island somewhere to live out his days fucking harems of teenage slave girls with other sick rich elites...

And (THEY) just said he committed suicide. It's not like anyone like us is ever gonna know for sure if he is dead or not. Most likely he's not.

>Agreed. Reddit is here tbh. They're the only faggots who care about this nonsense.

Attached: 1543578246617.png (645x729, 32K)

Yeah and Elvis and Micheal are still walking the earth too.

This makes more sense.

Fuck that burger looks good

Then how about fake Miley Cyrus? The replacement has been on the scene for five years now as if Faul wasn’t enough

You spelled bill Clinton wrong.

Well if you wanted to kill yourself, that's when you would do it.

I love you mommy Alex!

Of course we're all pedos too, where do you think you are?

poor faggot

I am sure they CCTV footage will be released with him showing himself being hanged except it will be an actor in a controlled enviorment.

Remember, these people have infinate money. They can just fake it.

This guy might not even be dead.

Everyone is stupid ya dumb cunt.

Stupidest comment ever. You a flat earther too... Science is a fix ... Fuckin idiots

This shit is almost too good to be true...I mean how convieniant it is that they can write him off. He fucked a girl and he fucked her with literally everyone watching, and now they want to spin it like it never happened.

It had to happen.
He is the chosen skapegoat for pizza-gate.

Every future allegation will circle back to Epstein.

yes I'm sure he wanted to live out his life only to be forced to rat out his friends.

Going from billionaire to jail for life? Most people are killing themselves there.

I think it's the other way around. Epstein had way too much money, power and influence.

I say he got disappeared and is now living the good life in some remote part of the world after some elective plastic surgery.

Yes, but Alex Jones is an idiot with plenty of reasons to make fun of him.

Post feet nigger

Attached: 1565384262058.jpg (540x720, 39K)

But a member of Congress isn't a bureaucrat.

I like to think he made the leap home......
Unless Ziggy miscalculated again

Heck of a guitar player though. Tool wouldn't be without him IMHO

Millions of hearts are breaking in thousands of preschools around the globe today.

RIP sweet prince

Nothing of value of lost, why does this matter

Stop samefagging

He was a pimp. Who were his clients?
>now we'll never know.

this nigger knows what's up

Attached: 1505955884428.png (689x689, 523K)

Its crazy to think all this just for some kid pussy makes no sense

Adam Jones, my dude. I'm not much of a Tool fan. I liked some songs but didn't get into them. I know that's sacrilege for a lot of people. I respect their musicianship. But they also birthed a shit bands with people trying and failing to sing like Maynard.

Attached: 04F38DFF-FFB5-4496-927D-D6C5D7CD78E9.jpg (1080x1349, 127K)

Its true summer faggot /pol/ exists for a reason Go back

Attached: suck on thhe.gif (250x139, 268K)

Well, there's Bill Clinton. Epstein had a jet plane he called The Lolita Express. According to documents, Bill Clinton flew on that jet 32 times between 2003 and 2007.

Protip: Bill Clinton was very close friends with Epstein. Trump barely knew him as a friend of a Mar-a-Lago member. Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after allegations of an assault.

fucking glow nigger fuck off. he would have been able to expose more pedos in the political and billionair elite

kek
with underage girls

>Its true summer faggot /pol/ exists for a reason Go back

Attached: 1533770426388.png (498x467, 17K)

Jesus Christ you Trumptards are so misinformed

The problem is that he could’ve name dropped some people and have them convicted as well

Tahiti? Is that you Dutch?

That's already been done ... Why do you think Prince Andrew is being looked at.

You dumb fuckers really need to think before you talk.

Stop breathing

Attached: 2019-08-10_21.27.05.jpg (689x543, 79K)

>BNL news
nigger have you lost your fucking marbles?

Attached: 1508531233841.jpg (682x600, 225K)

who gives a shit
fuck 'em

Attached: 1534092297083.jpg (952x630, 58K)

You're retarded.....

Attached: ddd.jpg (687x419, 75K)

Can anyone guess who runs the facility that Epstein was being held in when he died?

Attorney General William Barr

Attached: Steve-O.jpg (604x340, 48K)

cry more, lie more, leftard cuck

Attached: 55b1f5aaca26083d274c40b62cd989938c048d0c_m.gif (400x326, 488K)

Just to play devil's advocate, can we really trust the mainstream media to report on this accurately?

Attached: 67A2B6B2-C334-47A7-8E65-4287B9BF6895.jpg (415x403, 18K)

I wanted to see democrats and republicans all get implicated together so people would finally realize everyone is equally as shit.

This is why 1%ers are better than us all. They have such amazing luck.

Attached: 1497937261032.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

Who cares?
One of the artificially “important” Hollywood elites dies, big fucking whoop. There are 100 more just like him.

You knew fuck well this is how it would end. We all did.

its sad he killed him self god cant forgive suicide

wont lie, i had like 0.5% hope

Attached: 1517026075008.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Finally this bitch might be useful for once in her life

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-21-40-39-1.png (1323x1330, 1.29M)

who did this?

Attached: 249C179A-7A97-490E-A2FE-7849EA68FBF5.jpg (1080x1321, 243K)

well they might report on what they think is true (aka official reports), because if any shady conspiracy is going on in the background, there's zero change they are in the loop.. it must be of upmost secrecy..

holy shiiiieeet

Attached: 1486771071100.gif (200x150, 436K)

you underestimate the clintons

They killed him. I feel lighter.

Now instead of the real victims, at the scent of fame & money, 3rd rate celebrities will be coming out of the woodwork to claim victimhood.

Hell of a difference between rumored name drops and a man on the stand giving specific details about times, dates, places & other witnesses

It's Fake News created by the Democrats and Bill Clinton.
I bet there was a large amount of Democratic and Liberal Leaders who went to his facilities.

oh really? which one seems the least risky to you, genius?
>a handful of people planned and carried on with suiciding the guy, leaving everyone else in the dark
>all the elite and msm are in on the coup and purposefully transmit false information to mislead the sheeple

if the whole thing is murder, there's zero doubt to me that anyone who could potentially leak the truth wasn't informed.. the guy knew too much..

tinfoil hat alert

Attached: 1564146649724.jpg (228x228, 17K)

Preach

I feel saddened at AOC's future suicide by double gunshot to the back of the head. She was really good at getting people to vote Republican.

Uhh, all the reports are saying he wasn't on suicide watch.

Imagine being this much of a dense retard.

Right, because you have to have full knowledge of an event in order to be forced what to say about it. Kind of like CNN which has never reported the news in such a way that meets the whims and wishes of the clintons.