Just to make sure that you're all aware that there are young submissive teens all over ig that post all types of nasty...

just to make sure that you're all aware that there are young submissive teens all over ig that post all types of nasty shit like this and much more explicit content. what are your thoughts? because it makes me go fucking crazy

Attached: oohoh.jpg (1080x1079, 61K)

Can't believe how lucky we are

cool

i literally just discovered this the other day and i feel blessed. jesus fuck

Remember to thank single mothers for the endless stream of Epstein victims.

i know what you mean user, i once came by a girl on IG who looked no more than 12-13 max and in one of her photos she was wearing a choker that said 'mistress' on it. shits wild

Anyone posting their favs?

Bunch of fucking paedophiles.

i found a whole fuckin community of these types of girls. all around like 14-17. shit is fucking crazy and they post some realllll shit
probably get banned lmao

Well duh

nah 1st look up the definition of pedophile first retard. 2nd this is males finding submissive young girls attractive. not children

Kiks then?

>14-17
>not children

Yeah okay mate, you're still going to jail.

nah not when the age of consent is 16, and not when the photos they willingly post online publicly are not nudes. nice try tho faggot

drop a username?

And if they're not being directly harmed what's the problem?

Jailbait for the win

Attached: vNB2AAW.jpg (720x960, 68K)

Damn

Age of consent has to do solely with sex. Age of consent and photographs have absolutely no connection. There's no point to bringing up this fact in this topic, other than confirming that you have or intend to have sex with a minor.

ig sadistic.babe
unbelievable

i think you're missing the point. viewing publicly available photos of girls posting their own content is completely legal. i never said i intend to have sex with a minor, but i would have sex with a 16 year old as that is the age of consent. i dont know what you're trying to even get at

this retards, lol

age? asking for a friend

how do i find?

its in one of her stories. just still really quite unbelievable to me

jerk off and dont get in trouble for something that isnt worth it you weirdo. imagine

>some girl is reposting Tumblr pics on ig
>unbelievable

age of consent is 16 with certain barriers

yeah but viewing instagram photos available to the public cant get u in trouble good try tho. and yeah, i honestly wish i didnt feel the way i do about this kinda stuff and had a healthy sexual attraction to females my age. but thats just the way of the road

age to give consent to sex in canada is 16 with no barriers

Hnnnng 15?!

i dont use IG my nigga, just say it

i know....... bruh

u dont use ig so u cant see the photos then? then why are u asking her age lmfao. fuck off faggot

Yeah obvious bait, Looks like its a fake account setup by some FBI agency. Same photos as OP which are just ripped from tumblr.

what the fuck are you talking about? you can see instagram profiles in your browser.. don't open your mouth if you are this dumb

Plus tattoo inconsistencies.

Lol he said he doesn't use it retard, not that he cant use it. Why would he know this if he doesn't use the service... don't open your mouth if you are this dumb.

Just look at the 'about me' section full of 'UwU' and 'I play minecraft' obviously a boomers attempt at catfishing, that or its government.

Either way its a fake account.

Then what others do we have?

>This

then you can view her stories/memories or whatever. don't open your faggot mouth

stop smoking so much meth

Young teens are almost all submissive in a way. And they're all unsing IG. And each wants to be sexier than the other. It's insane. Even those without a choker pose in such a way that my thoughts go to places they shouldn't.

Defintely illegal

If nobody is going to post more usernames this thread is pointless

Agree

Yea Forums has always been pointless.

>young submissive teens all over ig
boring.
you want the 8-11 yos on tik tok

Examples?

Isn't that illegal OP ?

Wouldn't know. I like my women to have at least six pubes.

what is ig?

viewing public profiles on social media isn't illegal, no

Yes but viewing posts made by an underage person for sexual reasons is

how can you prove intent?

make a list of accounts and post them

Instagram du spargen

You tell me why would a person go to an underage ig profile that posts risque stuff?

so lack of proof doesnt equal proof
thats a logical fallacy.
you havent proven intent just because you say you cant prove they didnt.

maybe in the US...