Why is everyone blaming Trump for Epstein's death? What evidence is there that suggests Trump is involved?

Why is everyone blaming Trump for Epstein's death? What evidence is there that suggests Trump is involved?

Attached: 5d4ec987dda4c87c5d8b462e.jpg (768x432, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=451VxGeIAu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you fucking retarded???

Longtime friends. Trump always advocated that Epstein was a good guy. They've spent many weekends "abroad" over the years.

Epstein was no doubt preparing to rat out his cohorts, most likely including Trump. So he and the rest of the billionaire pedos have him killed in jail and call it suicide.

Attached: EBnQ7WOXYAA-UQq.jpg (640x438, 30K)

You're miss informed you should consider taking a look at where you get your info from.

Nope. Trump is the only one to distance himself and bar Epstein from all his properties. That happened long before Epstein got caught the first time. You are trying to turn an 18 year old into something that happened last week. Trump never went on his private jet to the island. Fuck off.

*18 year old quote

fuck off Donald
you're done

You fucking shills are out of your league. Trump is going to be your president until 2024. So set your butt hole tightness accordingly. Also anyone with half a brain knows that Bill Clinton had Epstein killed. Epstein is just another number in the Clinton body count

KEK

>Longtime friends.
You're thinking of Bill Clinton

The same reason they tried to blame Trump for colluding with a foreign power to get elected. They accuse Trump of everything they are guilty of doing. They know enough people dislike Trump personally that they are willing to believe anything bad about him. TDS.

Lol

Come on now. Trump loves kids.

Attached: D9B37BC3-7BE4-4FB4-BCBE-2CDB614B4005.jpg (784x1024, 137K)

>(((allegations)))

Fake. Keep trying, faggot.

no idea man...

Attached: dddd.jpg (932x470, 37K)

cute

Attached: e-g-marshall-images.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

LOL

How many trips did Bill CLinton take to his private island? How many dead bodies follow the Clintons around?

Could you not remember to change the fucking date at least?
fucking retards man......

this

more horseshit by shills

Attached: EBiusHOW4AARqxj.png (698x402, 47K)

Six?

Trump has been a clandestine agent for good his whole career. He moved in their circles for decades without participating.

He was born to wipe these people out.

Attached: EBiusHUWsAYIaos.png (680x604, 96K)

>not that I can remember

Attached: 1557968098437.jpg (636x862, 71K)

So Clinton is a pedo so that makes it ok that Trump,is too?

Attached: 59AC986B-0941-4C25-875C-E36F69E3C3B9.jpg (634x637, 98K)

Oh god not this Q shit. Q isn't Trump, Q isn't working with Trump. Q is a Russian troll praying on mentally weak morons that know nothing about technology but someone think they are smart and using them to sew discord in America.

what about how trump kicked him out of the Mar-a-Lago

Trump doesnt have a trail of bodies following him around for decades. This isn't about who is and who isnt a pedo.

Attached: 738F14BF-4E5F-4F4E-9E3E-8C1332EA3611.png (529x706, 211K)

who the fuck is Q

doesnt the Q just mean question

>sew discord in America.
We don't don't need any help from the Russians for that.

because Trump said so?!
please

its been verified from several sources
in was even used to attack him when epstien was still considered a good guy

Russians were planning pro and anti trump rallies. The only reason for that is to create anger and hate.

>"impending"

derp

Low IQ voters (Trumps base) will always see intelligent people as a threat. Coal minimg people are a perfect microcosm - Its why they vote for him so he can try to make coal a thing again rather than either moving or going to school or pretty much anything. 2 years in and its still dying you retards.

Coal miners voted for Obama because their union told them to, even though Obama said he would bankrupt the coal industry. But if you want to bring up low iq voters, lets talk about inner city ghettos that have been a liberal stronghold for decades.

Talk to almost any democrat voter regardless of IQ or profession and they almost invariably have no clue about any subjects except what the media told them. If you confront them about their lack of knowledge, they suddenly don’t care. You can make fun of people working labor jobs all you want. It doesn’t mean they are dumb. Having a good job doesn’t mean you are smart.

the #hillarybodycount had 75k retweets while the #trumpbodycount only has 25k retweets and twitter took down the hillary body count from trending

You can’t use the “there’s no proof” argument when you guys promoted pizzagate lol

I worked for about 2 years in a Devops team supporting about 15 software engineers. I was surprised at the number of software engineers that couldn't even replace a video card in their computer, and then didn't even know how to get new drivers.

This is why... the little black book is prolly in fbi hands if they found it.

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x450, 109K)

West Virginia hasnt voted democrat in decades. Your low IQ is showing.

Attached: 0F6DF2EB-842A-4423-B4EC-D467273D3CEF.png (600x407, 138K)

>Having a good job doesn’t mean you are smar
ain't that the truth

Attached: RFPH5FGZRM6I5GU5A4MREI3K6U.jpg (1484x1005, 82K)

Typically, on any project that actually completes, there are 1 or 2 people who do 90% of the work. The rest get paychecks and pretend not to sleep. It's normal for the industry.

>smar

Post the IQ of minorities.

I own a decent sized construction/remodeling business. I work for many wealthy people. They are no smarter than poorer people. They just have a better job and/or were born into wealth. Being wealthy is not an indicator of intelligence.

its just clinton shills, dont let them fool you

lol trump supporters are retarded. good stuff

You do know Trump banned Epstein from all his properties like 15 years ago. Trump was friendly with him in the 90s. According to investigator, Trump was the only high profile person to completely cooperate in the original Florida investigation. The Clintons went to his island dozens of times. Keep trying to deflect. Is this Huma?

Maybe its 8chiiners being N-words about its cause /leffypol/ is gone so they com here say this fucking retarded shit and just blow it ups like an down syndrome clown making fucked up balloon animals.

Attached: 1558461421440.png (252x482, 53K)

you sure about that?? dummy

Same tactics, always, from mindless Lefty shills.

>Talk to almost any democrat voter regardless of IQ or profession and they almost invariably have no clue about any subjects except what the media told them.
Same is true of Republicans. Come on now, don't act like the majority of voters aren't completely uninformed, with many Republicans spouting only what they hear on Fox News, and Democrats quoting CNN and NBC.

Except that Epstein underwrote Maralago and Trump met with him in December 2017.

>fucking retards man

look refugee niglets, lad here don't use faggy twitter logic to to debate.

Attached: 1561563497941.png (816x566, 999K)

Attached: 400G4365_01_0001_frame_164.jpg (960x540, 216K)

Attached: 14ED34E6-59CF-4633-9D56-563542788ADF.jpg (1024x832, 74K)

Did you just say N-word on Yea Forums, faggot? Get off my interwebs you fucking nigger faggot piece of shit.

Exactly lol. That guy is completely projecting

your a nigger. happy you retarded spastic.

Attached: 1558364701465.jpg (678x381, 58K)

ROFL. I like how liars think that being smart means getting people to believe their lies. It's such a fucked up way to think. Total losers.

Yes.

But YOU’RE well informed because of the nutjob websites you visit for truth? Ok. You probably believed pizzagate too, right? And Sandy Hook was fake too, right?

There's no evidence or documentation of this beyond a few political gossip websites. Trump and Epstein were friends, actual footage has been published of them partying together.

Besides, if Trump actually supplied evidence in the case, it would have been the first thing out of his mouth. Until there's legal proceedings/documentation showing this, it's bullshit.

BUT THAT WAS DIFFERENT huuuuurrrrrrr-durrrrrrr

:(

But, isn't Epstein being murdered proof that at least some of pizzagate was true?

Nice “butwhattaabout” argument.

Apparently, Epstein had a lot of information that would hurt a lot of the people at the top. He was on suicide watch and somehow still committed suicide. To some this seems like a power move by the people who would have been affected by any singing Epstein would have done.

Still, what's wrong with posting the average IQ information?

That much is obvious. The question is who. The Clintons are doing a massive disinformation campaign trying to put it on Trump, and it just doesn't stick. But, with all the evidence against Bill, they have to do something.

I didn't say west virgina, I said coal miners.

>Longtime friends
If they were, why didn't Trump save him? It's because of Trump getting Acosta to prosecute him, that Epstein even got caught in the first place. Had anyone else been doing it, he would've got his time in prison and then bailed out to be forgotten. The plea deal that Epstein got back then led to his current arrest, you have Trump and Acosta to thank for that.

Attached: 1369766328808.jpg (450x268, 25K)

I know many republicans and democrats. Conservatives are more informed. It’s not even close. Of course, there are many morons on both sides but dem voters are way dumber and way less knowledgeable.

Good at least you are honest about being a retarded spastic.

He did not. Keep trying.

Didn't you make the argument that low IQ voters were trump supporters?

Weak rebuttle this show how easly manipulated by echo chambers like twitter and facebook.

Everyone is blaming the Clintons he had dirt on Bill. Bill and Ep ate tons of cheese pizza together

Never been to either.
Anymore excuses?

Some people who were working on pizzagate also dug into Epstein, but they are two different things. You have to play games of association to link Epstein and Podesta, but almost nothing explicitly ties them

>Ok. You probably believed pizzagate too, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=451VxGeIAu4

Blaming him for Epstein's death is pretty retarded honestly, the left is all hung up on an old and failed attempt to blackmail Trump awhile back by having him attend a party of Epstein's. What they fail to realize is that Trump never rode the "lolita express" plane and that there were numerous others in attendance at the party that vetted Trump's actions while there.

Yes, but the shills on this board will never see it.

How dare you!

Attached: 342963EF-5EA3-4FE8-8342-5833C6F724F5.jpg (736x652, 158K)

Long time WV Senator, and former Klansman, Robert Byrd, was also Republican.

West virginians are pretty much mouth toilets

Attached: 1475988984174.jpg (1000x1381, 187K)

No one is blaming Trump. We know this is you Hillary

There is evidence and corroborating witnesses.

>Tiffany Doe
Not noteworthy.

>What evidence is there that suggests Trump is involved?

Gee, I dont know.

Attached: Trump Epstein.jpg (865x452, 59K)

The undisputed fact that the original Ivanka is buried on Epstein’s island.

Attached: A5152E04-947B-4071-9245-66DC4BDA781D.jpg (1378x1083, 861K)

I know you are off your meds, but please know only you still care about the clintons. Seek help.

Don't know that Trump is involved [directly] in this "suicide" but I am quite certain powerful people made this happen... the timing is just too fucking on-the-nose. Only hours before court docs explicitly linked him to several big players.

It was Hillary's email server who did it! Alex Jones told me so!

Attached: 1510116218721.jpg (645x765, 78K)

...says another crazy red-hat.

shit photoshop

I don’t understand how Trump supporters think it has to be an either / or situation, or that libs WOULDN’T want Clinton hung if he was involved.

Trump doesn’t care about you, the same way Clinton doesn’t care about you.

Trump probably fucked Epstein’s underage sex slaves, the same way Clinton probably fucked them.

Libs would want to Trump hang for being a pedo the same way they would want to hang Clinton for being a pedo.

MAGAtards on the other hand only see it one way - Clinton bad, Trump innocent!

It is SO incredibly fucked up that MAGAtards think that way. It’s not a race, it’s not a game, it’s not GOP vs Libs. It’s ultra-wealthy vs everyone else.

Attached: 1558838825217.jpg (474x492, 32K)

>It’s ultra-wealthy vs everyone else.

Yes, but as long as poor whites think they're better than all colored people, they will keep falling on the trap the ultra wealthy keep setting for them.

Attached: LBJ whites.jpg (599x490, 62K)

>why didn’t Trump save him
Lol believing that Epstein is actually dead and that Trump didn’t save him.

Remember, the AG is ultimately responsible for all prisons. The AG father gave Epstein is first real teaching job, at a high school, when he was WILDLY unqualified and a college dropout.

QUINTS

Lol you know who that is? It's his girlfriend you idiot.

> ...blame Trump for colluding...
Which he did. He even obliquely confessed to it in his interview with George Stephanopoulos.

>...accuse Trump of everything ...
Yeah, because he is a corrupt scumbag, thus assuredly guilty of all charges.

ITT: ultra retards from /pol/ slumming on Yea Forums

Informed by whom? Just because more Cons are nutjob conspiracy theorists who believe every word out of every nutjob website and talking head, doesn’t mean they’re “informed.”

>I know many republicans and democrats.
Same, and I completely disagree with you. Many of the Republicans I know don't know anything except that everyone is out to get Trump and illegals are ruining the country. There's no point in making this an argument of anecdotal evidence. I think it should be clear that the majority of U.S. citizens are grossly uninformed/misinformed. Trying to paint one side as more knowledgeable is like trying to say your shit smells better. It's still shit.

What’s your source? Were you there? Of course you weren’t, neither Trump nor Epstein would EVER want to come anywhere near a MAGAtard.

And Trump

>AG is ultimately responsible for all prisons
Fucking LOL. Not in the slightest, he just makes the rules for them. That's like blaming a factory's owner for something an individual plant manager fucked up with.

Liar

have not seem one person blame Trump out of my 5k Facebook friends

Sure kid.

whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout... whatabout...

If Clinton diddled kids then I hope that gets revealed and he gets the full weight of justice... but the thread is about TRUMP... not Clinton.

Fuck your red herrings.

Oh shit, that seems like a totally legit and credible source.

Also, ghosts are real because there is a tv show called Ghost Hunters.

>being this retarded
Wow please don't reproduce

Attached: 1557674616880m.jpg (741x1024, 70K)

>Conservatives are more informed. It’s not even close.

Infowars, Breitbart and Daily Caller hardly count as information.

Hilarious.

fucking shills working overtime today.

This

Epstein was killed but Trump had nothing to do with it

He was about to blow the lid on hundreds of high profile people. I doubt it was any one person who called in the hit

Everything is information.

The truth in 8s

This is a retarded take.

funny since dems are the ones that are pushing tax increases and also think voter ID is bad because niggers can't get ID.

>be trumpfag
>everything is a false flag
>Trump is involved
>ask for proof

Eppy was another one of the 38 individuals who were suicided in the well-worn "HillaBill Method"

If I made a blogsite that said Trump likes to kill puppies, does that make it real information?

Thats basically what Breitbart and Daily Caller are. Right-wing blogsites that exaggerate information and sometimes outright make up information about people they don't like.

A logical answer? On the internet?!

You are insane, sir.

Fake and gay

>your a nigger

*You're* retarded.

These times make me feel so

This is a retarded person.

Like YOU'RE the fuckin' expert Yea Forums? LMFAO!

You didn't say anything about real or not real above, you just information, which it is.

Be &Tfag
So much shit IS false flag asto be considered "everything"
Clintons have multiple witnesses and documented proof they WERE involved

Everyone that has secrets about hillary and the clinton dies.
Just look at Etika. He was thrown of the bridge.

Attached: 1465494820241.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Yes, everyone

Attached: C5B3DA0B-F327-4D8E-B54E-918ED422DDF0.png (600x511, 531K)

concern for his death,about 3 on a ten scale,
all his contacts,hidy holes,bank accts, vid & pic deeds,everything he knew & documented.. a ten.
epstein was in special attn areas 247,,video cams everywhere,,who done it?,was he done in by bubba?,was it a hit?,,,,,, if so who? on who's order

Probably had VHS tape of Trump fucking his daughter.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

It was Arkencide, he had damning evidence on a shit ton of Clinton's friends, and Hillary's dad had strong ties to the mafia that have definitely been passed down.
Trump has always just denied any wrong doing, and hasn't got any body count associated with him like the Clintons do.

that's the joke buddy

you mean jews.

good goy

>Why is everyone blaming Trump for Epstein's death?
They're not, it's just brain dead liberals doing that

I'm commie and still blame him.

Why did Trump lie about his relationship with Epstein if he did nothing?

Attached: stop trump.jpg (810x500, 118K)

The level brain power that wen into this reply, holy fuck

Shekels are pouring into this larp.