Do you guys cheat on your girlfriend...

Do you guys cheat on your girlfriend? I love my girl to death but she’s not the most attractive and has small boobs and butt, meanwhile I get hit on by good looking college girls at work all the time. Why shouldn’t I be able to keep my girlfriend around while fucking more attractive women at the same time?

Attached: 078EE5D0-41CF-4C0C-B269-964D455FC9E1.jpg (3000x2000, 657K)

i feel the same bro. My gf isn't that attractive, over the years she began to get more chubby. At the beginning of the relationship she was up to do hiking, jogging and fitness related shit, but now all she want to do is cuddle, watch tv and eat. I feel something trapped because i want to do those things with her, and i noticed that other girls in the street check me out. Even that i'm fatter because of being with her. I love my gf because she is lovely and understands me, but in that aspect, don't.

don't be a coward, be a man, dump your current broad and the fuck the new broad after and only after.

But I like being with her I just feel like i could be having the best sex of my life right now. I’m young, pretty attractive, and have a good build (I workout)

As user, said. Be a fucking man with some goddamn standards and morals you degenerate. Stop justifying being a subhuman troglodyte over fucking some skank. As if that's so goddamn important

If she's down and you don't expect her to maintain fidelity then go for it, otherwise be a man, not a child and be happy with what you have or move on.

So tell her what's going on. The only thing she can really do is leave you.

Does pig fuck good?

I don't get how being in love with someone doesn't also make you want to bone. My ex looked like fucking princess Fiona but I loved her, so I railed the fuck out of her every night

Apparently you've only had sex with one person.

Yes I do for this very reason. But that said I don’t get emotionally attached to chicks I hook up with bits just sex for the sake of needing to fill a hot hole with my cum.

I've only ever had one gf my whole life, we met in high school.
Our sex life has been very up and down in the about 5 years we've been dating.
I fucked another guy in May or March of this year on a business trip.

Well you def, just know what you are doing. If you can handle all that comes with cheating then give yourself a break you are human after all. I love my girl too and that's why I wont ever tell.

Also love and lust are two separate things. Just dont get on To Catch A Cheater or something

I got attached to some to some extend, its just I can accept its a fling and she's going back to an already crappy relation. Never love a slut tho

>I love my girl to death but

But that's nothing more than a lie you tell yourself in order to avoid guilt. Maybe you like her as a person, but you don't love her

That's the kind of pathetic rationalization that females make to justify what they do. Don't stoop that low. Be honest and end it with her

>If you can handle all that comes with cheating then give yourself a break you are human after all.

Would you accept that from your girlfriend? You would, right? She is human, after all. So you would be ok with her doing that.

OP, what's so great about your girlfriend that you want to stay with her but fuck other girls? Why not put yourself back on the market and find a girl who will fit with you and also accommodate your sex needs?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-172546~2.png (1183x777, 709K)

accept not, forgive maybe. I am not saying I would leave my gf if she cheated on me.

Your example shows that she shouldn't find out. Just like you shouldn't find out if your gf has cheated on you, she can still love you nonetheless. works both ways

Gross. I don't think I've ever called someone a cuck, but have fun being a turbocuck and raising someone else's kid like a pussy does. You deserve it.

lol cuck he says. I can read by the tone of your message you don't have a gf or have any experience with women at all.

I am not raising someone else's kid. Typical reaction from some user who got replied with some hard hitting truth.

Chances are just more than likely that you western longterm non-virgin girlfriend is going to cheat on you at least once during your relationship when you are not around. Stop putting women on a pedestal lmao

>I can read by the tone of your message you don't have a gf or have any experience with women at all.

Nah, you can't. You need to believe that. You want to. You could never accept otherwise, as a means of emotional self-defense. Typical reaction from some user who got replied with some hard hitting truth.

>i am not raising someone else's kid

But you will. I bet you'll even know it. But you will accept it, because you don't have enough of a spine to have a choice in the matter

>going to cheat on you at least once during your relationship when you are not around.

Yep. And you would roll over and accept it, because you are a coward and weak

>Stop putting women on a pedestal lmao

You either don't know what that phrase means, or what you just read

Females are going to absolutely use you your whole life. You have no choice in the matter

this.

kill yourself op you fucking gutter trash excuse for a human

Bump

Coming to this place for relationship advice is probably the most retarded thing you can do, you retard. I've been cheated on, cheated, and have been the "other guy." My take: when you say things like "I like being with her" or "I enjoy her company," then you're going to totally fuck things up if you cheat. Doesn't matter if you're good at hiding shit, if you genuinely enjoy your time with her then you're going to feel bad for crossing her and lying. Simple. It'll get your rocks off, but this is high-highs and low-lows, and now you have to have paranoia and guilt.

You are having "grass is always greener" syndrome. If you really prioritize banging randos, then dump her and get to it. But you've already revealed that your conscious probably wouldn't be able to handle going behind her back. That's not a bad thing. Every relationship has its sexual downturns - she probably feels this way about you at times, too. Small tits can be sexy. Think about sucking on them and all of the nasty shit you exclusively have done to her over the months/years for the next hour, go find her, and bang one the fuck out. Sex problems solved.

Yeah I do.
It’s just sex, no big deal really. I don’t bring any feelings to the other chicks, we just fuck and have fun like that.
Love my girl

You’re just ignorant.
Don’t put sex in a pedestal man. You can love something while still having anonymous sex. It’s not mutually exclusive

Listen, open relationships are a thing, but you got to ask yourself "how woud i feel if my gf one day said, "hey i wanna have sex with that guy since i find him more atractive than you, but its only casual" if this dosent sit well with you... well break up with her if you still wanna fuck a prettier girl. if you dont mind, then go ahead, make the relationship open and enjoy others bodies, but dont expect her to not have sex with others

if you are fine with her doing the same, go ahead, if not and you STILL wanna have sex with others, break up with your current GF, its honestly the healthiest choice. you are not a fault for your mind wandering, and it does not necesairly mean you dont love her, but keep her wellbeing the priority

Yes absolutely, I also play mind games accusing her of cheating on me and making her prove her innocence.