Just had the best fap in my life

Just had the best fap in my life

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30-14-06-39-549_com.android.chrome.jpg (1073x461, 67K)

good for you fap-got

So sad it wasn't inside of that pretty girl you thought about while doing it.

You pathetic piece of fucking shit. She would be laughing at you right now, you know? "Oh he thought of me while..." She would laugh in your fucking face. She wouldn't be thinking she wanted some of you. She would be laughing at the thought of how fucking PATHETIC you look while stroking your little cock alone in your dark room. Think of yourself in a birdseye, the corner of your room, looking down and directly at your monitor and what is on it. You shooting your load all over yourself like a fucking degenerate while moaning like a nerd with fucking asthma that just got hit in the chest with a dodgeball. You are a pathetic fucking loser and you should feel bad as fuck about yourself. Your penis will never be inside of the opposite gender. Let alone an actual vagina. You will never feel a woman's wet, warm, vagina around your little beta penis. How WARM and TIGHT and ACCEPTING it feels. MY penis is inside of that vagina right now. My cock is thrusting in and out of her rapidly, repeatedly, she is moaning erotically, so deeply into my ear and her breath is on my neck. Imagine her face. Her face as MY cock grinds her insides and she feels pleasure. Pleasure from MY hard cock. I feel the tickle and my cum shoots inside of her as she begs for it. I thrust several more times emptying my load in her warm, wet pussy hole. Each thrust more of my warm cum shoots inside of her. It feels so good and tight around my cock. I kiss her on the lips, tongue in her mouth (which was deep in her pussy about half an hour ago before I started fucking it with my big hard cock (that isn't yours). Feels so fucking good man. All that rage you have inside you? I just let out inside of that girl you life. Every time you see my face imagine my cock inside your girl, and her face as my big hard cock cums inside her.

tldr, but i can see it's negative as fuck

You going to cry? Cry about how much of a loser you are? Look down at the limp little wiener looking sad like a wind sock on a still day? Yeah. That limp little wiener? That is between your little legs? So used to watch oiled, buffed men pile drive hot FIT whores for money. LITERALLY getting paid to fuck and cum inside of women that wouldn't even look at you in the dollar store. It will never be inside a girl. Never. Will never know the pleasure. THE pleasure of being thrust in and out of a woman's accepting vagina. WET for a cock that is NOT yours. Maybe if you begged the next homeless person that "has a gift ca-" MAYBE they will suck your dick. It will also be a man. 50/50 beaner or whitetrash. But they won't love you. Even if you managed to cum they would spit your cum in the floor. Right in the FUCKING FLOOR where it BELONGS. Because it is TRASH. They wouldn't even take your money if you offered it. You are such a FUCKING LOSER. They would leave disappointed. They are fuckin BUMS too. they have nothing to lose. But, they sucked YOUR dick and feel even more worthless than they did before.Yeah, a female would never voluntarily suck your cock. You will die with a dick so dry you could fly it straight into the fucking Sun and it would not dissolve.

I actually just typed BOTH of those up. They are somewhat about my own insecurities, but nowhere near as insane. I have actually stuck my penis inside of 3 women. Came inside of 2. More than you ever will OP.

Attached: fgm.png (1480x832, 66K)

you have some kind of problem?

Attached: Res.png (500x340, 256K)

Not anymore.
That is within the past FOUR months. My wiener is plenty happy. 1 is a FB and I see every 2 or 3 days now. Cum inside her every time we fuck, as many times as I can get it up. Anal or pussy, or mouth. Drank her piss, too. Licked a little shit off her asshole. Feels super fucking good man.

If you smaller then 7.5 inches length and 5.7 inches girth you will never please a woman. /thread

Super tldr again won't read because negative. Mebbe try condensing the argument into
something easier to read like "fuck you cunt" or something, that's what everyone else does

7.5 length? LEL. I might be pushing 6.5 now. Was pushing 7 and a little over in high school. Girth? idk
Don't try TOO hard homie. How is that? I saw one of the top 4 or whatever psychiatrists that specialized in autism (the REAL autism, not the kind you just call people over the internets) in the whole fucking USA. Dude basically told my family and not me directly I was completely FUCKED in living a normal life. Here I am. THAT was around 2 years. Nigger can suck MY dick now.

i can't respond to this level of fuckery

Attached: 376s.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Thank you for the compliment.

Congrats, man.

what was it to?

ur mom lil bitch

Underage detected

>voluntarily

Well there's your problem

Attached: 1547110130962.jpg (375x500, 74K)

Ha, fapping, and having the best fap of your life. I have had some pretty good faps myself. I will tell you ONE thing about fapping it isn't too bad but if you do it alone to much your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you do not reply to this post. Fap well, fellas.

Fuck that copypasta bullshit
come back in 6 years. really you don't want to be here now

You replied tho.

Attached: pog.png (1440x1440, 311K)

not replying to 806787747

fucker

Based

Attached: 1541435196197.png (225x227, 15K)