Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

Why

Because I am an exceptional retard.

But I honestly wonder, is it looks? Or are you socially inept

I have an average face and a quite athletic body. It's my social ineptness. In addition, I neither have a career, nor a lot of money.

how big/small is ur cock?

My cock is perfectly average (15 cm when erect) and not the problem.

u should hook up with the other 34yo german virgin and go pussy hunting together.
strength in number, u know

>u should hook up with the other 34yo german virgin and go pussy hunting together.

The fat guy?

Why haven't you fucked off to ?

r9k is too pathetic even for me.

yep

He just needs to lose some fucking weight. It's not that hard.

>He just needs to lose some fucking weight. It's not that hard.
as easy as building up enough confidence to talk with girl I guess

Building up confidence to talk to a girl sure. But getting with girl is a whole other fucking story.

Where do live i can tell you a fs AMP you could change this at

This. Everyone can walk up to a girl and say "hi". That doesn't mean that it will lead to anything.

Also to add on to the fire, a girl who is at the most somewhat decent looking.

I'm living in Germany. What is a fs AMP?

lol, I can't even do that so I assume if u can actually talk to girls, the rest should be easy but then again, I'm also a virgin so... maybe I'm wrong

You're really not missing out on much. Girls are pretty awful irl. They're really just not worth dealing with. The good is not worth the bad.

So if you feel bad about being like that: Don't.

Its like working you're fucking ass off day in and out for weeks or months for essentially 10 minutes of fun...

And people wonder people like OP and me are virgins lol. Could be just we're too lazy

Luxury problems.

OP here. You replied to me.

Hey my main was on Eredar back in the day!

My main was on Eredar. I played Horde. Good times. Got into Goon Squad though thanks to nepotism

You do know it's all your own fault, right?

It’s weird not to have lost your virginity at 13? I’m an 18 year old virgin.

so OP, in a serious note, do you really want to lose your virginity or are you ready to resign and stay virgin forever?

For.... What? Not wasting your life, feelings, dignity and sanity away on something that last 10 minutes or less?

Bruh

OP here. Played WoW for a year. Didn't even joined a guild because I was so antisocial.

Yes.

You're fine. Maybe a late bloomer.

For me it's more about forming some kind of relationship (even if purely based on sexual attraction) than just putting my penis into a hole.

You and me are on the same boat kind of.
>Antisocial enough to not even make friends on games...

no, it's because you suck. it's not like working
"you're fucking ass off", it's supposed to be fun. either you enjoy the company of the girl or you enjoy the thrill of the hunt, it's not that hard

Its not fun if you're fucking depressed or have no confidence...

>For me it's more about forming some kind of relationship (even if purely based on sexual attraction) than just putting my penis into a hole.
oh I see. I may feel the same. That's why the idea of a hooker really doesn't work for me. Just come and go don't seems to worth the effort

then get some fucking confidence, do you want to wallow in your own self pity all your life because "waah i'm depressed and scared to talk to people" as if that's some fucking excuse? those are internal things you can work on and get professional help for

Even then what makes you think its fucking easy to "score"? lol

OP here. Again, talking to people is no problem. Talking to people and not looking like a creep or complete moron is the problem.

Why have you not gone on an Eliot Rodger-style rampage?

your dad, grandfather, great grandfather, great-great grandfather, etc. have all "scored" for hundreds of thousands of years. it's not fucking hard at all, you just suck at it and need to change either yourself or your approach

This ty. Girls are usually really judgmental because they typically have higher standards for the type of guy they're looking for.

then practice talking to people until you stop saying creepy or moronic shit. that's how you get better at anything in life, practicing.

or you can just keep making excuses for yourself, shift the blame to your anxiety or whatever the fuck and never improve.

whats fs AMP? lel....

Why should I punish other people for my shortcomings.

Any advice what to change?

The issue is: I had the practice. I was pretty popular in middle school and had still a lot of social contact in high school (usually had half the school over at the weekend because my parents weren't home and I had good access to alcohol). So I had at least as much practice as my peers. The issue is just that my peers outpaced me in their social development.

>I was pretty popular in middle school and had still a lot of social contact in high school
nigga wat?

What's weird about that?

how did they outpace you? did you act like a creep back then too?

unless you literally regressed and were fun to hang out with back in grade school, it seems like they were just using you for the free house and access to alcohol... you had half the school over every weekend, a free house and alcohol but you never lost your virginity? it really seems like they were using you and that "practice" you got was all meaningless because they would interact with you anyway because of what you gave to them. your social life probably dropped off after high school because nearly everyone in college has access to a free house and alcohol.

my advice would be getting some meaningful practice in. interact with people at work, pick up a hobby and talk to other people who also partake in that hobby, etc. just try to talk to people as much as you can in a natural way (don't pester anyone). maybe listen to some talk shows or podcasts to see how to talk to others without sounding like a creep.

I'm afraid you are beyond salvation... don't feel bad, though. There are things far worse than be a virgin

>how did they outpace you? did you act like a creep back then too?

In their whole social development. People become more eloquent, more perceptive to subtle social cues etc.

>unless you literally regressed and were fun to hang out with back in grade school, it seems like they were just using you for the free house and access to alcohol

I did not regress but I also did not develop. And yes, of course they were using me. But still, I had new people to talk to every weekend.

>your social life probably dropped off after high school because nearly everyone in college has access to a free house and alcohol.

Not right away. In Germany, we were allowed to go to bars when we are still in high school. And I still got invited a lot initially. But slowly got phased out.

It's hilarious how there's two threads on 30+year-old virgins

>I'm afraid you are beyond salvation...

Elaborate.

I'm also a 36 yo virgin. Never made an AMA thread, tho.
There is nothing people could say that make you realize you have no real reason to be a virgin.

>There is nothing people could say that make you realize you have no real reason to be a virgin.

I shouldn't be a virgin. Yet I am.

who is waifu

>I shouldn't be a virgin. Yet I am.
because you want

Do you think that you are souled, and most people are NPCs and tell you boring anecdotes, so you feel like a creep when talking to them because you don't relate?

Followed a thread here to man the fuck up. Stopped playing games like I used to started going to gym to get a bit fitter. Got fucking raped by a gym bunny. Been having sex ever since. #metoo

i used to be super fucking socially inept then i decided i couldnt be like that any more so every morning for like 2 years i looked myself in the mirror and said to myself "you are confident" and i just went out into the world and pretended i was confident. if you tell yourself you are trash or bad at talking to women you will be if you tell yourself your good at it you will be.

I'm the NPC telling boring anecdotes.

I'm an avid rock climber on spend between 10-15h a week on the wall. While I am not super swole, my physique is pretty decent.

Attached: 4-up on 06-07-19 at 10.42 #3.jpg (640x426, 53K)

I don't have a lot of money either. Still get to fuck women. What are you doing wrong? Have you tried tinder?

what fearsome wizard secrets might you be able to reveal? i am sorry i gave up the craft for the pleasures of the flesh

Attached: 1564932860772.jpg (1032x1400, 220K)

>Have you tried tinder?

Yes. Get a few matches now and then but never get anywhere with them.

bump

What's it like to have a girlfriend? 21 and never had one :(

Attached: 1520211402570.jpg (1242x904, 639K)

cmon guys

Bags of sand or something.

what was the first spell you learned when you became a wizard?

stop asking and go find one

How to shoot white liquid from my wand.

kek

At what age did you learn how to do that?

Promise me you'll make your own adaptation of the 40 year old virgin in 4 years and post it on bitchute

How many contraptions to simulate a vagina have you made?

I meant this post

First time I masturbated was with 11.

Two. One on each arm.

Mine would be a lot sexier.

wow hot body. Post more and I want to see your cock

Older picture which I have lying around.

Attached: 4-up on 09-05-18 at 16.24 #4.jpg (640x426, 51K)

who have that kind of pictures just lying around?

People who post this shit on /soc/ for validation.

I have a cousin who’s like 60 and she’s probably still a virgin.

also, just whore yourself already. women paying for sex don't want to talk so no risk of looking like a creep or complete moron. if any, they may find u cute

Women don't pay for sex. Nearly all male prostitutes are targeting gay men.

they do. stop making excuses

So. Where do I find women to whore myself out to? I'll do it for free.

want me to hold your dick too? maybe even do the job for you?

Seriously. It's no problem to find female prostitutes offering their services everywhere. But I have never seen a male prostitute who was focused on women. I have no idea where to advertise myself.

go on tinder, cast a wide net. if you even have an average looking face it will be easy as long as you don't give the impression that you're going to slaughter them and their family

I have the pictures posted in this thread (at least the one without my dick) on my Tinder profile. I say that I am interested in ONS. I swipe right on average girls. No interest, dude!

bump

remind me, why won't you pay for sex?

See here

Level 33 wizard here. Does virginity get better or worse as you get older?

I'm 20 now and a virgin. I'm not kissless and I've had a gf.

Am I fucked now?

you really are a virgin arnt you. lol

no OP but, either you stop caring like myself or you start doing something about it.
so, it can go either way, I guess.

What if you keep caring, try to do something about it, and fail miserably?

>36 year old kissless virgin
Why do you support Trump?

no! save yourself! there is no going back once you reach our level. Go ram that pussy now and never look back!

dunno, what's your stance on suicide?

How much do you eat daily. I want a six pack so bad and I have a similar body to you

OP here. I'm kind of dead inside which is nice.

You are fine. Maybe a bit of a late bloomer.

I am.

Not even American.

Between 2000 and 2500 calories depending on physical activity.

Gotta wait until my parents are gone first. I couldn't do that to them.
How do you maintain a body like that while being dead inside?

Attached: 1556975627690.jpg (1000x1000, 371K)

Do you do any abs exercises. And please be honest, do you genetically already have a six pack ?

You got to be kidding...

Not me. I'm white as fuck. Hapas are creepy.

>How do you maintain a body like that while being dead inside?

Exercise is the best antidepressant.

EVERYONE has genetically a six pack. Those are quite important muscle groups, you know. I primarily do climbing specific exercises: some legs raises, some front levers, a lot of overhead bouldering.

Why? What's wrong?

>Gotta wait until my parents are gone first. I couldn't do that to them.
then suicide is not and option.
maybe you just need to try harder and if not, just keep trying.

Let me rephrase that. Do you genetically have a low body fat percentage so that your six pack shows no matter how many exercise you do or how much you eat

I never was a big eater so I never was fat. But 5 kg more and my six pack would be gone.

Ok so around 2300 cals a day and ab workouts. How long did it take you to see your abs

It really depends on your starting weight. For me, they appeared very quickly.

Ever tried talking to women with your shirt off? Like at a beach or something? You'd probably lose your virginity within a week.

I was a former NEET. It was all so tiresome and I changed. Took a while but it's worth it. A lot of my problems were from being insecure and in denial. You look for the high quality women but are low quality yourself. Don't be mad at them because they have their life in order and you don't. Of course they're not going to be interested in you. How is that fair? It's not a charity. That's just common sense. None of you here would work at McDonald's when someone else would offer you $150,000 a year to jerk off to traps.

Just start off with women at your own level. They're not going to be high quality but that's the road you chose. Having a girlfriend is different in reality than it is in your head. It's okay but it should be a bonus. You shouldn't invest your self worth in someone else because they'll end up taking advantage of you and you'll end up feeling empty inside.

The only thing that I've noticed is that women pretend to be for feminism and independence but they love being submissive and obedient. I don't know if that's just natural woman behavior but I've noticed that in all of them. Then again people are weird so who cares. Having a girlfriend is okay, I don't think I care one way or another, but what makes it worth it is the search for a quality one.

It's nice when you find a woman who genuinely cares about you and tries to help you improve. Someone you can share your life with and have a connection. That's about all I can say. Maybe it'll help someone or maybe it won't but it's there.

I’m 151 right now. 6’1

Yes. Happens naturally in the climbing hall. Asking for beta and shit. Also did it at the beach. Much harder there though because most women want to be left alone at the beach.

>Just start off with women at your own level.

How do I know my level. I usually go for women who are barely attractive to me, so around 5/10.

Maybe u should save some money and travel to some third world country. I bet women there would be a less lot picky and will love to make it out with someone like you.

>Maybe u should save some money and travel to some third world country.

I lived in the US for a few years.

People may not be interested in you for various reasons. They're already in a relationship, they don't feel like a relationship, they're insecure and think you're messing with them or want to take advantage of them if they're a 5/10, they're weird, etc.

I'd say your level would be based on various factors that make you who you are. Financial, religious, political, social, physical, etc. You may just have a small problem that turns people off from the rest of you. Maybe you're just hitting a bad strike. Ask people you know what your flaw is or women you know how you can improve yourself to be more attractive.

I think it's your mindset. Care about yourself and improving. Positive attitude always wins. That was a big help for me. I remember reading about how doctors hated fat people, not because of their size, but because of their attitude. When they'd tell them to lose weight they'd get offended, cry, make excuses, blame genetics or thyroids, etc. but when someone who was "normal" came in and was told what to do they where on board, asking how to implement it properly, etc. and were better off for it.

Can't let every little thing get to you and fester inside.

lol, the US may be a shit-hole but not a third world country.
I was thinking more like Mexico (there is a shitload of germans around here) or any south american country.
Dunno about EU and most asian countries are full of whores but who knows.

>I'd say your level would be based on various factors that make you who you are. Financial, religious, political, social, physical, etc. You may just have a small problem that turns people off from the rest of you. Maybe you're just hitting a bad strike. Ask people you know what your flaw is or women you know how you can improve yourself to be more attractive.

There are many things which lower my value: my financial situation, my career situation, my personality etc.

>I was thinking more like Mexico

I've actually been to Mexico. But is was mainly culture bullshit in Yucatan.

>culture bullshit in Yucatan
oh, I doubt that kind of stuff could lead to a sexual experience. you need a more direct approach.

Yeah. You're right.

Dude I do sex on women all the time, what a fucking loser you are.
For real tho, putting pussy / idea of sex on a pedestal is why you don't fuck. Have you tried not doing that? I don't mean the autistic 180 flip you see incels do. I mean finding a hobby and just doing you, develop a personality through your interests. Why haven't you tried that?

Do you have some advice on how to avoid feeling lonely? I'm 22 fated to follow your path.

ffs user you were supposed to roll quad 9's.

>I mean finding a hobby and just doing you, develop a personality through your interests. Why haven't you tried that?

I have lots of hobbies. That's not the problem. The issue is that a hobby doesn't get you a personality.

Exercise helps.

quads of virginity

Th way I understand the world is like this
>do shit you find interesting and brings you joy
>discuss your hobby and find others who find joy in the same shit
>build rapport and intimacy over common shit
>fuck
>keep fucking
>marry
>have kids through fucking
>die
Am I right or am I right?

As if I'll ever be that epic.

Fucking cyber bully piece of shit, I'll slit your throat in every minecraft server from here to Mississippi.

>>build rapport and intimacy over common shit

I'm stuck at this stage.

so close gay boi

There's no reason to be a virgin.

Just save some money and travel to Angeles city in the Philippines.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Alright, let's troubleshoot.
Shoot me a few hobbies and I'll see what I can do to help and expand your perspective.
Hey, no one is that epic. You just gotta keep shooting until one lands and then just remember to act like it was planned.

>Shoot me a few hobbies and I'll see what I can do to help and expand your perspective.

I like sports (mainly climbing / bouldering; also running and seasonally windsurfing and skiing). Also cooking (have taken several classes in the past few years) and reading (mainly history and philosophy, took some classes when still at uni).

Everyone here has given you a lot of great advice on how to improve your situation. Why do you insist on being a total looser wallowing in your own filth and self pity?

How many LINKs do you have?

Step one save $1000. Step 2 fly to Chendu China. Step 3 walk into a English training center and ask if they need an English teacher. Step 4 you'll start tomorrow. Step 5 walk up to any girl you are interested in and find out if she speaks English. If she speaks English she wants white dick, there's your girlfriend.

I've tried to implement a lot of the advice.

Do you have a college graduation???

>I like sports
Have you reached out to any local gatherings online or through friends of friends or work? I am sure you can organize a nature trail/hike and help out and be useful, people will start noticing. Naturally don't just be nice to the chicks, that's creepy. Engage everyone and talk about how this shit genuinely makes you feel. I don't know if you're doing this already, but that would be my first step. Strike up conversations at those gyms and just shoot the shit, the name of the game is putting a name to a face in as many people's heads as possible.
Example
>friend gets dumped oh I know I'll introduce her to that cute climb guy at my gym
>windsurfing and skiing
Are you good enough to step into an instructor role? That's an easy access pass to people's trust and you can build from there.
> Also cooking (have taken several classes in the past few years)
What do you do at those classes? Are you meeting people and sharing ideas and shit?
There is something to be said about a balance, you don't want to be an annoying fuckwad. Also, those placing aren't for hitting on chicks, the goal is to show a genuine fun loving side of you not the creepy thirsty forever virgin side.
> took some classes when still at uni)
How do you not fuck in college? When it's first day of class are you mingling and shit?

What is a LINK?

I've spent some time in Japan (RIKEN Yokohama) as a guest scientist during my doctoral studies. Found no women hungry for white cock though.

But I love the though of teaching Chinese people English with a horrible German accent. I think my accent made me a lot more unattractive while in the US.

In biology. That doesn't count.

>Have you reached out to any local gatherings online or through friends of friends or work? I am sure you can organize a nature trail/hike and help out and be useful, people will start noticing. Naturally don't just be nice to the chicks, that's creepy. Engage everyone and talk about how this shit genuinely makes you feel. I don't know if you're doing this already, but that would be my first step. Strike up conversations at those gyms and just shoot the shit, the name of the game is putting a name to a face in as many people's heads as possible.

I'm in a climbing club. And I have a circle of people with whom I go to crags etc.

>Are you good enough to step into an instructor role? That's an easy access pass to people's trust and you can build from there.

I'm not.

>What do you do at those classes? Are you meeting people and sharing ideas and shit?

I'm learning advanced fucking cooking techniques.

>How do you not fuck in college? When it's first day of class are you mingling and shit?

Of course I am. Always made a lot of acquaintances. You know, people who invite you out for drinks. Never made any close friendships though.

Hey there's nice girl for you you have just looked in all the wrong places.

Got dumped, alone for a year, didn't feel like dating at all, a friend showed me some free internet dating sites.

At first i did everything wrong, sent the same message to like 15-20 of the hottest girls.

Then i looked at their resumes, dated girl one, then dated girl two, then dated girl three.

First date was a disaster, second date close to disaster but she agreed on third date and now things went better.

4th date she suggested a beer and wine dinner :D it resulted in 3 days in bed :D

bump

>I'm in a climbing club
What does that look like? Are you helpful, cheerful, funny, engaging? Or are you just there climbing?
.>And I have a circle of people with whom I go to crags etc.
Are they all literally "you" tightly knit kind of group of people?
>I'm learning advanced fucking cooking techniques.
This tells me nothing. Are you saying the techniques are so advanced you can't speak at the same time? Is there an NDA you signed that states you can't be fun to be around while learning new shit?
>Always made a lot of acquaintances. You know, people who invite you out for drinks
Did you flirt with any of the women when you were in those social situations?

This is starting to confuse me. If you had to compare your personality to a character movie/game/book what who would that character be?

Which dating site was it?

what other countries have you been (aside from USA, Mexico and Japan)?

>i looked at their resumes
I am glad you found someone who makes you happy tho. Beer and wine dinner was a great call.

Attached: 1544912952038.jpg (313x286, 19K)

The hunt is so much fun. It’s almost like once I know they are going to sleep with me I don’t even care anymore because I feel like I already won. Although I do still fuck the shit out of them.

Found the kid

>Or are you just there climbing?

It's mainly for finding / having people to belay each other, share beta, spot each other etc.

Sometimes, I also go for a beer with a few of them.

>Are they all literally "you" tightly knit kind of group of people?

I have no idea what you are asking.

>This tells me nothing. Are you saying the techniques are so advanced you can't speak at the same time? Is there an NDA you signed that states you can't be fun to be around while learning new shit?

I mean. Of course you speak to people. What you are doing, your interests etc. Smalltalk. But many of these classes have a clear instructor focus.

>Did you flirt with any of the women when you were in those social situations?

I'm not even sure if I am able to flirt. Best I can do is creepy sexual innuendos.

>If you had to compare your personality to a character movie/game/book what who would that character be?

I have no idea. I'm lacking the introspection needed in order to compare my behaviour to anyone.

Because I am a newfag

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, UK, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Russia, Israel, Turkey, Tunesia, India, Singapore, China

>It's mainly for finding / having people to belay each other, share beta, spot each other etc.
Can you hit them up for other shit or would that be weird? Are there any women climbers in that group? Are they approachable, have you approached women at all before?
>I have no idea what you are asking.
Are all your friends in the same situation / have same personality as you (no gf/virgin/ barely fuck). Are there any women in your group of close friends? If not, can't they just hook you up or help out get out your shell more since they have a better view than retards on Yea Forums?
>But many of these classes have a clear instructor focus.
Ah, I see, but it seems there is plenty room to shoot the shit.
>I'm not even sure if I am able to flirt. Best I can do is creepy sexual innuendos.
Little light teasing in a form of sarcasm? Flirting doesn't have to be explicitly about sex. It's more of intellectual foreplay for me.
>I have no idea. I'm lacking the introspection needed in order to compare my behaviour to anyone.
Ever take the Myer-Briggs pseudo-science meme test?

At any rate, maybe I've misread my ability to be sociable as everyone's default state. You don't seem to be an outcast or a social retard by any measure. If you blend in and people like hanging out with you i have no idea why you would not have come across someone interested in you sexually, yet. Now I am curious. What do you think it is, user?

>Are there any women climbers in that group? Are they approachable, have you approached women at all before?

There are quite a few women in the group. They are all nice persons and you can approach them about climbing related shit or for some smalltalk. However, I never perceived that they were eager to speak to me.

>Are all your friends in the same situation / have same personality as you (no gf/virgin/ barely fuck)

No. They all have their live figures out. Most of them are married, have careers etc.

>Are there any women in your group of close friends?

No. Had some female friends though while in college (classes were 70% female). They said they would hook me up or tell me when they noticed someone showing interest. Never happened though.

>Ever take the Myer-Briggs pseudo-science meme test?

INTJ like all the other retards.

>At any rate, maybe I've misread my ability to be sociable as everyone's default state.

Yes. You have.

>You don't seem to be an outcast or a social retard by any measure. If you blend in and people like hanging out with you

I'm the person who is tolerated by everyone but who is nobody's favourite. People hang out with me now and then (especially when some activity is involved), but they don't consider me a good friend with whom they have some emotional bond.

In university, it always went like this. I easily found people to go out with in the beginning of the year but they became less and less available as they formed more meaningful friendships.

/Virgin yes women are annoying but some of biggest loser's are getting laid tonight and we are on a damn forum

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_veronicavillafane_files_2019_04_La-Reina-del-Sur-Telemundo.jpg (960x600, 81K)

What did you even just attempt to say?

Care to try that again like a sapient being, orrr...?

> However, I never perceived that they were eager to speak to me
>I'm the person who is tolerated by everyone but who is nobody's favourite
>I easily found people to go out with in the beginning of the year but they became less and less available
Shifting gears a bit here.
1.Do you feel a border/wall preventing you from crossing from small talk to something more meaningful? If yes, is this a wall you understand? Is it a choice you're making to put it up? Do you think you're missing key interactions? (Like you were supposed to respond a certain way but when you realized it it was too late)
>INTJ like all the other retards.
lol
>No. Had some female friends though while in college
and none of them were horny or knew any horny coeds? Those were not friends of yours, user.
>No. They all have their live figures out. Most of them are married, have careers etc.
They have a take on your situation?

>Do you feel a border/wall preventing you from crossing from small talk to something more meaningful?

It's not an active barrier. More emptiness. Not knowing what to say. It's not like I'm holding me back. I'm not inhibited, I'm mentally shallow.

>and none of them were horny or knew any horny coeds? Those were not friends of yours, user.

They probably were horny and knew other horny people. But they never found someone suitable.

>They have a take on your situation?

I don't talk about it, they don't ask. I'm not really happy with my life situation and don't want to share too much.

I should seriously just kill myself right now if this guy is a virgin.

Guy looks like a fucking engineer from Prometheus and can't get laid. FML.

Looks don't matter bro.

Yeah, with more information get laid through your hobbies seems like a shit play now. I do hope you find someone to confide in, in your group tho. Having people understand what you're going though is clutch, you need that shit. Are you content with being a virgin?Are you actively looking to get laid? Does this define who you are or is that a thing that happened in your life? You clearly can more than afford to pay for sex if you can travel the world, so it's obviously a choice you're making.

Get a load of this guy.

got laid for the first time at 23, now 30 and i've done pretty good for myself. so not all hope is lost.

Attached: IMG-20161003-WA0057.jpg (960x1280, 103K)

ikr. and is not only the looks, everything about this guy make it seems like a chicks magnets and yet...

>Having people understand what you're going though is clutch, you need that shit

This is why I keep making this fucking thread. I rather annoy people here with my problems than people in real life.

>Does this define who you are or is that a thing that happened in your life?

It's more a symptom of my fundamental isolation than a root cause. It's one of the many shitty things that have happened in my life. One part of my many failures.

>You clearly can more than afford to pay for sex if you can travel the world, so it's obviously a choice you're making.

Career wise, I've been in a shitty situation in the last few years. So I'm not really able to save up money at the moment.

OP here. Like what?

nothing dude, u are a loser who will die alone and virgin

Do you have any female friends?

Duh.

No. Was different in uni though (courses were 70% female). However, I never had close friends at all.

>This is why I keep making this fucking thread.
I got you whenever I see it come across catalog. I'll make sure to check in.
>It's more a symptom of my fundamental isolation than a root cause.
I guess it's the most eye catching thing on here, huh. I see.
>Career wise, I've been in a shitty situation in the last few years. So I'm not really able to save up money at the moment.
So you would if you could afford it? Do you have a plan, backpages still up?

>So you would if you could afford it? Do you have a plan, backpages still up?

I'm not sure I would. It wouldn't change anything fundamentally. I'm emotionally repressed, not sexually.

hey, why don't you go outside to a public place with a sign reading "36 y/o virgin - please help" or something like that. might worth a shot.

I sometimes used this as my introduction to girls when very drunk in a club. However, this was in my mid 20s and thus less pathetic (but still pretty pathetic).

>when very drunk
nobody like a drunk guy claiming to be a virgin. you are supposed to look sad and desperate and definitely not drunk

I got more chicks when i was a broke loser. It's all just fake confidence.

It's all in your head. Just treat a girl as you would a bro, but more gently. She'll start to like you.

>Be 27 kissless virgin
>Meet girl online who lives in same city
>We start hanging out in person
>Go out to dinner and a movie and stuff
>Weeks pass and eventually we have sex
>She's laying on her back on the bed
>Her legs are hanging off the side
>Go to slide my cock in
>Her vagina makes a loud farting sound
>I start laughing my ass off
>"Did you just fart?" I ask
>She flips the fuck out and starts screaming
>Ends up leaving
>Get a text message saying we should just be friends
>MFW

Women are fucking weird, can't they take a fucking joke???

Attached: ZbQqaze.jpg (676x508, 14K)

>Just treat a girl as you would a bro

It's not that I am great with bro's either. Anyway, will go to sleep now.

dude just get a classy prostitute spend a couple hundred to end the pain.

don't give up, you may find someone desperate in there

t. a 28 y/o who lost his virginity this year w/ some girl I met on tinder

p.s. ever since I got laid I've been asking myself what's the fuss about it. honestly fapping by myself is more satisfying than that date

I'd recommend first trying to make female friends to understand women better then work your way up to getting a gf/fuckbuddy etc. Plus assuming you are close you can have your friends give you pointers/advice to improve.

I'm 48. I was a retard with women until I was about 35. But I was also lucky enough to get married at one point.

Anyway, she divorced me when I was 45. Hard to work my ass off on my body and mind.

No longer a retard. I'm banging a hot 20 year old. Can hardly believe it.

There is hope, wizards.

Are you a wizard?

I don't see how anyone believes you

I'm sure you are faggot maybe a 10 year old

That's cute man I remember fucking a 20 year old when I was 17.

This thread isn't for your kind. Fuck off.

Also, you appreciate fucking way more when you're an oldfag. And you last longer.

She said I was the best sex of her life.

Why would a 10 year old bother telling such a story? Why would anyone? You're a poor judge of things.