Alright anons. You might not believe this, but I'm currently working at the jail where Epstein was being held...

Alright anons. You might not believe this, but I'm currently working at the jail where Epstein was being held. It's a shit show around here. People are being yelled at. Nobody knows how the fuck this happened. Personally I don't think he offed himself. He was on suicide watch and had CCTV in his cell. In all the time I've worked there, we never lost someone who was on suicide watch. It's near impossible unless you're trying to.

This shit is spooky, guys. More info will likely come out in the coming days. Do *not* trust anything you haven't verified yourself, even if it's from officials here.

Attached: nbc_full_epsteindeath_190810_1920x1080.jpg (560x315, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8lpJqRE2cZQ
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=jBxW_FsU6ds
abcnews.go.com/US/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials/story?id=64881684
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-nyc-jail-n1041081
youtube.com/watch?v=lIid3DrBIvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he DID manage to kill himself, he'd be the luckiest motherfucker to walk into this jail. Like I said, we don't take our eyes off of people on suicide watch.

Good luck user.

Report back user. Godspeed

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Does anybody have footage of his death from the CCTV? Or was it mysteriously 'turned off' during his suicide?

Attached: EBnQ7WOXYAA-UQq.jpg (640x438, 30K)

I'll be sure to. People are on edge right now. Rumors are that someone's gonna get fired for this.

I didn't pay a ton of attention to Epstein since, you know, we've got other inmates. But I know from a co-worker that he was seen alive last night around 7pm, and I saw him a couple of hours earlier.

romania finds trail on human trafic, next day this guy is found dead

t. >the janitor

Attached: FC19C2D1-C730-4011-98F5-A95434F805F5.png (590x340, 66K)

I'm not a janitor. I don't want to say exactly what I am, but I will say that I work directly with the inmates

Yo dizzawg I'm in the next cell block over! We's hurd dat shiet!

Attached: image01.jpg (1125x972, 561K)

mr Epstein?

I will ask around about CCTV. Inmates on suicide watch are supposed to be monitored on it.

>Personally I don't think he offed himself.

Really, Einstein? That's shocking!

No...he's dead

Well I'm not 100% sure but if he did, someone breached every single protocol we have in place to prevent exactly this situation.

More info:

We were prepping to transfer him. Can't say where, but it was a much more secure facility. I was told it was going to happen Monday - we don't transfer on the weekends unless it's a special case.

This is huge, the amount of information that will leak will be insane, stuff to implicate trump, multiple billionaires, celebrities, royals, politicians.
What the fuck!

I do remember yesterday that a coworker mentioned offhandedly that Epstein might have been sick. He apparently wouldn't eat, which inmates sometimes do to make your life harder. But he said that he looked jaundiced.

Do you know if he got any visitations or anything like that lately?

Attached: EBnnLQtW4AEXSah.jpg (1200x1193, 144K)

Eyes wide shut is a classic movie.

Fuckin timestamp and proof or sage

We've got a protocol for visitation.

You've got to apply for it and everything. All that I know is that someone kept calling and wanting to visit, but he refused to go through the process. He said he was a friend of his, but he wouldn't give us his name or anything.

For real. This shit is fake and gay lmao

V for Vendetta is a classic movie

Attached: EBnOrRKWsAA0z3N.jpg (600x300, 31K)

I'll get you a timestamp soon. I've got to be careful, I'm not supposed to be dicking around on my phone.

>Do *not* trust anything you haven't verified yourself
As if anyone is in a position to verify anything. So you basicly saying don't believe anything. Jeez, I wonder what agenda you might be pushing. Fucking retard.

Details. Give them.

My nigga you have been replying to most posts for about 20 minutes. This shit is fake LMFAO

is this real? did she delete this? I can't find it...

>unless it's a special case
Oh so what was this? A drunk judge on his 5th dui.

no way this is real...too lazy to verify

To shreds you say!

Attached: If you don't laugh....jpg (615x409, 41K)

>july
>we're in august
How dumb can you be?

I got the CCTV on a USB drive. Keep the thread bumped while I go get it!

The tweet is fake, it's not on her twitter.

i bet you havent left your basement in 15 years you larping faggot

Yea bank accounts!!!!

Imagine falling for this aboulste shit tier bait god sake /pol/ needs to be nuked from the web if it allows these 12 years old faggots to larp as if they have found jesus fucking the holy lamb

Attached: nice one anon.jpg (2050x1561, 242K)

Attached: LABVi.png (1037x730, 503K)

Inmates are typically transferred for behavioral reasons, because we cannot accommodate their needs, or because they're in danger of bodily harm if we do not transfer them. There's a larger and more secure facility upstate that was willing to take him, so the plan was to tell him the night before that he would be transferred, then do it early in the morning before the press could find out.

Yes. It was said in july,
>impending suicide
It's a joke.

How much of a retard are you really?

this shit is real fucktards, go check news sites. Epstein is dead as fuck

Bleh. By discrediting it as “conspiracy” it will be swept under the rug. To think that he necked himself solely for what he was facing is not likely. Power, influence and money control everything. He was very likely ready to talk and implicate many other big shots. This will absolutely be out of the media a month from now. The conspirafags will type away for years. The cctv will be “mysteriously lost” or a “technical problem”. Everyone silenced. Same old shit.

>we never lost someone
>it’s near impossible unless you’re trying to

OP is fake and a faggot. Among the red flags in his post these two lines are the worst. First he suggests they’ve never lost someone on SW, upping the spooki factor. Then he immediately backtracks, saying that the jailers have only lost inmates that are purposely “disappeared”, fanning the flames of any conspiracy theorist on Yea Forums. First, they would never do something to such a high profile inmate that would bring criticism on the facility or any previous “disappearances” and if they were regularly vanishing prisoners then every shmuck in the prison wouldn’t know about it (OP is shmuck). Picture it like this, a facility is operating for years, abusing prisoners, denying them basic necessities, and vanishing inmates. Then they get a high profile character, he’s on the news and developments in his case bring scores of reporters, and the first thing they do is get rid of him (just bc conspiracy’s theory anons say they wanted to?) so now everyone knows he was on SW, they know he was watched 24/7, they know who was watching him, they have footage of the facility, and they have “motive” of why they wanted him gone. That’s the dumbest conspiracy I’ve ever heard of. OP is a fag that wants to be in screencaps.

This isn't me. Ignore this retard. I can't access CCTV.

Of course it is fake. Anyone this stupid
Should stay off the internet.

Further proof that Yea Forums is an online hub for fucking retards

Were they planning to transfer him because he was on suicide watch? Or was there another reason?

shut the fuck up summerfaggot school starts in 2 days get the fucking sleep or you might be late for math class

Attached: well would you ahve it any other way.jpg (259x194, 6K)

We know he is dead you fucking mongoloid. But OP is full of shit.

no shit you fucking retard

But how do I know to trust you....
0_o

But...what if he is not dead?

SPOOKY

/thread

Attached: 1565452949376.jpg (500x616, 35K)

Never said that we HAD intentionally lost people. Learn to read. I said that unless you are trying to let someone kill themselves, it's nearly impossible for an inmate on suicide watch to do it.

True shit

I sincerely hope you're not phone posting... and if you are, then at least using a burner, for your own sake.

>news sites are always true!

but why would someone do this? go and post lies on the internet? i dont understand

He was naming the Democrats that fucked children with him. Those perverted racists paid someone in the jail to kill him.

We don’t take our eyes off of people on suicide watch
Guy dies in his cell
Based

It was because he was on suicide watch, and because he'd also been involved in an altercation with another inmate. Nothing too serious, but we couldn't have him in the facility if we could not keep him safe from other inmates.

OP here, I am in the bathroom right now.
I cant get the CCTV footage. Someone is LARPing. Even us guard are being frisked to make sure we dont have cellphones anywhere but the break area.
Qe have a high profile visitor en route and I may not be able to post again for a while, just know this...

Epstein was not alone in his cell. I will have proof by the end of the day. I'll be back.

And the Clinton body count continues

Delete this-
Special Agent Burt Mackland, FBI

I’ll LARP. Post pics of dead Jew

>Epstein was not alone in his cell. I will have proof by the end of the day. I'll be back.

Attached: 1265835766509.jpg (475x475, 20K)

Nice blog post anyone that falls for this bait is under the age of of 12 jesus faggot at least try posting bait that isn't rotting

Attached: rick ass.gif (443x356, 580K)

Fake and gay
/thread

Attached: pizza.jpg (800x940, 744K)

Attached: iefsulg1omf31~2.jpg (652x567, 207K)

Again. This isn't me. Fuck off, retard.

this

Correctional Officer Brian Masterson has been relieved of duty. We are monitoring this thread, you will all be contacted shortly by a Federal Agent.
Do not attempt to run. We already have you under surveillance.

Where you get computer or phone? Borrowing your boyfriend's?

I've gotta go now. Wish me luck, anons. I might post another thread in a day or so.

Collar, no board, purple head, presumed ventilation assistance likely via SGA. I'm gonna go hanging, and not pulseless in this pic.

Or is he? Someone is dead. But is it really him?

>we don't take our eyes off of people on suicide watch.
Well then either somebody DID take their eyes off of him or somebody saw it. Those are the only two possibilities.

meh, what did he do wrong. paid a few ditsy girls money to prostitute their bodies while they are prime age. who wouldn't.

Lick my balls, bad bait.

Aw man

Attached: 3B0772C4-7232-4434-9F2D-F30DF1C90CFC.png (720x900, 1.03M)

So you said that word for word in your original post? No, no you didn’t.
>we’ve never lost someone on suicide watch.
>It’s near impossible unless you’re trying to.
Is exactly what you wrote. Then your next lines
>this shit is spooky, guys.
>do not trust anyone
>even if it’s from officials here
So how is it spooky, as you say, if he just decided to kill himself?
It’s not, because what you’re implying is there’s a larger conspiracy at play and he was offed.
You keep changing your story, you want a conspiracy but you’re trying to cover when someone calls you on your bullshit, so you backtrack. It’s fake and gay OP.

dun dun

Except to post about it on Yea Forums

Fuckin lol your way back to /pol/ or whatever board you think gives a fuck.

Yea Forumsros, it's me, Jeffrey. I'm alive and well. First to roll dubs gets all expense paid trip to my island, all inclusive. Bill and Hillary are here too. Gonna be a kickass party.

Wow no way roll

Sorry. I got dubs first. Guess it's just the three of us. Margaritas, fajitas, and young mamacitas all weekend long.
Sorry boiz

I can't decide if this is a LARP or not

Imagine being 12

Attached: YEP.jpg (414x331, 18K)

This has The Clinton family all over it

We already have twelve of your friends. You're next fucko.

tits or gtfo

You first, Derrek.

it must hurt so much when you breathe and try to think at the same time.

Joke's on you, I don't have any friends

Fucking shut up

This would be more believable if there were accusations of sexual misconduct before the Epstein stuff came out.
If you discount all those women, of course.

bill and hillary rofl, its fucking everyone you inbred dipshit

youtu.be/8lpJqRE2cZQ

Would Drumpf not be a more natural choice?
He was the one pedo'ing with Epstein...

Your fellow posters, Sam. We have them.
Knock knock.

its everyone dipshit you're fucking retarded if you think this child sex trafficking problem is contained to one false american political paradigms god i hate this fucking planet

But I only invited bill and hill to my island. I dont like those other guys. They ratted me out. Now I had to fake my death again.
Gonna have to change my name.
Something strong. Like... Exxon.

Well done, Batman. This is OP. I am fake, and I am gay.

Attached: FB0D725C-7BF9-42F1-B606-E2FB95D19524.gif (400x233, 274K)

Bill Barr's dad hired the unqualified Epstein back in the 70s, and now Epstein is found dead in a prison overseen by... Bill Barr.

>coincidence.jpg

Attached: caa38f0b68a418f694b548d00b0500b51e75b3c1.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

I actually work at MCC NY.
What beat are you?

nice, give me a ring im bored as fuck.

Tits or GTFO

>What beat are you?
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=jBxW_FsU6ds

That's an inmate job.

Don't dox yourself for these cunts. Just keep leaking what you have.

We have two rings for you. They're made of stainless steel, fuckboy. You're about to be Tyrone's bitch for the next 5-7 years.

They killed him. They just covered their tracks.

Attached: 29353ee84af5b4e87aca1fc062ccf06bb084188d_hq.jpg (640x453, 98K)

He has nothing. OP just posted the right story at the right time.

OP is a fucking inmate with a butthole flip phone

Fake and gay

Sage

Paul Manafort is being held there, right? Is he going to suicide himself too?

Attached: 1280x720_80713P00-SCVRC.jpg (810x455, 40K)

Epstein is now the biggest story this week. Fuck these few mass shootings. Epstein probably has killed more people in his life.

The bad thing about this is now we will never see Epstein do a Richard Speck, survive by becoming a bitch, growing titties and sucking off his fellow prisoners

Then leave...

Why would trump let this happen?

Attached: 7B26E889-73CF-4C47-A19B-781BD9DEFBD1.jpg (400x400, 34K)

You have to be approved by the inmate and the prison. Why are you LARPing, poorly as well?

I dont know who be is but people over estimate how hard it is to hang yourself in jail

how funny would it be if he is real, but he's the reason the suicide watch failed, because he spends all day posting

>You might not believe this

I worked in prisons for years. A safe cell is no guarantee of safety. Seen several bloodbaths in safe cells.

I do agree it's impossible to suicide unless you're trying to.

He suicided by disabling the cameras, dismissing the guards and shooting himself in the back of the head two times, nothing to see here, happens all the time, yesterday's document unveil is merely a coincidence.

Wasn't that exactly what he said?

You mean like this?:
>I'm currently working at the jail where Epstein was being held.

who cares? a pedo kills himself , good riddance

He was slipped tetrodotoxin to emulate himself being dead. Upon his body being removed, he will awake and have a fresh start under a fake identity.

It's one pedo dead insted of the entire Clinton family in jail.

This is your last warning.
Delete this thread, delete your screenshots. Stay off Yea Forums. Do not post about this again. Epstein committed suicide. Anyone who suggests otherwise will be detained.
This is your last warning.

Am I replying to a pedo thread?

there’s one major flaw in your story. he wasn’t on suicide watch. so congrats everything you said is bullshit.

This post is bullshit but...

No fuckin way this guy killed himself. Someone strung this assholes up. The criminal court case is over and that's the only thing that had a chance of uncovering evidence of coraborators. This cocksucker got a visit from agent 47.

Attached: 1561957769493.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

Haven't verified you aren't a larping retard for myself so i don't trust you.

Proof?

abcnews.go.com/US/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials/story?id=64881684

Attached: 5FC25F55-2F50-4B81-94EE-049A239C3AE6.jpg (1242x689, 246K)

He already tried """killing himself""" so he was on suicide watch. The guard just took too long to return from a break and cameras amlfunctioned, what a coincidence.

source is me, the tiddy fucker

nowhere on the internet does it say anything about malfunctioning cameras. read the article posted above you.

>nowhere on the internet does it say anything about malfunctioning cameras.
Just wait a few hours.

imagine if someone killed themself on your watch, youd sux his dick before you covered it up too. now you get charged for negligence

"Bill Barr is livid"

haha never trust a Cathlick

You're so easily going to believe a major news outlet that is controlled by rich, influential assholes?

REALLY GETS THE OL' NOGGIN GOING, ISN'T IT?

Attached: 1540885480449.png (847x108, 20K)

Kek

he basically was trumps best friend....but sure it's the democrats

haha ya FUCK YEAH politics are hilarious I cant breathe FUCK YEAH jesus give us a warning next time

k dude, call me, or drop by

Trump broke up with him before he even got the island. Clintons flew to that island dozens of times.

imagine being a 3 years later

kek

yes i’ll believe the news over a random person on the internet.

Ouija board is more reliable than MSM.

Thats when he first attempted suicide you fucking idiots

who gives a shit

also,trumptards wouldnt believe anything anyway.because unless it comes from their right wing blogs or trump's twitter account.its all "fake news"

I know everyone's calling LARP, and I was inclined to at first. But this seems compelling. He doesn't make retarded conspiracy statements. It seems decently legit, or at least a good LARP.

F A K E
A
K
E

TIMESTAMP OR GTFO YOU UNDERAGED FAGGOT TROLL

sign of guilt either way.... offs himself == guilty. Is murdered== guilty.

>no timestamp
>not even a photoshop
>good LARP
Hello retard

It's a LARP and it's 100% wasn't a suicide.

the question is what do we do now with the remaining pedo fucks? how do we get them all in prison...

wew lads
got my number?

Kek
>an hero
Nice attention to detail, user.

"Any place that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be filled with idiots that mistakenly believe they are in good company."

The thing a lot of people don't seem to be adressing is the well of information that was just lost. He could've potentially fingered as many rich deviants as he did tweens. If these victims testimony was supported by his we could've seen potentially dozens of new criminal cases open up against these high profile targets. Now that he is dead we will never know what kind of deal he was willing to make for a cushy cell with a reduced sentence.

Attached: 1561957705952.jpg (280x1150, 94K)

We do, Jake. You're on the list.

Can you be there in 30 mins ?

The clintons buddy

Some cable guys just showed up at my apartment. They said they were sent to fix my internet, but I'm not having any issues. I told them they had the wrong place. They apologized and left but they were looking really intently into my place.
I'm actually nervous right now. Am I being paranoid?

Only thing that makes sense.

Jesus christ, are you faggots still doing this? Of course it's a LARP. I left this thread like two hours ago figuring it'd die. Grow up. People don't post special things on your special little website. You don't matter.

Fucking faggots. Epstein 2020

Can't believe some idiots are asking if this is real. This is not real, you morons. Anybody can open their web browser's dev console and edit what appears on the page to make it look real. It's easier to do than photoshopping the words.

Trump didn't need to fly anywhere, they were neighbors and best buds

Attached: pals.jpg (765x585, 66K)

You seem mad, user. Like a shill.

Call me faggot and tell me the truth.

Contact will be made in person.
You are on the list.

nice try buddy, enjoy your larp

Lol, fuck yeah agent chomo. STFU, anyone with a half brain knows the Feds don’t fuck with random posters that have nothing to do with a crime.

trump got him killed

Another example of how dumb people are here

Attached: AFF4176C-B0B0-4401-95C8-F7ED9A5B33F1.jpg (474x474, 25K)

no. delete everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jidf ups the stakes

Attached: jidf2.jpg (225x225, 9K)

this photo was taken this morning at Mar-a-Lago

Attached: Ov9qnWGLBUDRLnNYuxSfhqQJCxP735BZWHDwe6UqW7s.jpg (1536x2048, 337K)

Anyone found in connection with corrections officer Masterson's leak will be taken into custody. This thread has been flagged. You know nothing about the way we operate.

Seriously, did you eat paint chips as a kick and lick boogers off a window? Read what you wrote, no crime no time fuck boy.

Trump really is a sick-o

You do not understand the ways we operate.

No it was not he’s not there jackass

Faggot is LARPing of course he isn’t going to ‘stop’ by.

Be careful, user

They're knocking again. I'm in the bathroom with the shower running. My laptop is hidden in the air vent. I'm fucking terrified.

Next time they will fix (You)r water filter ;}

they're tracing your phone! You're going to get all of us killed!!!

Quit su king cum out of the neighborhood crack head’s ass and enjoy your LARP.

Haha. Just larping guys. Everything is fine. Dont worry about me. See you next time.

The list of what my nuts bouncing off your chin?

You actually know nothing of how actual Feds operate.

oh no
proof they got him

He had been taken off suicide watch. So you don’t work here.

Attached: 4C717112-9AFF-4BA3-A061-1C1451B89BE6.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Attached: 18usc912.jpg (1080x1619, 474K)

Sure, time stamp or GTFO

Private prison.

Attached: DA825B7E-DAAD-4A7B-BAF0-2D117810B51B.jpg (640x480, 25K)

My guy, I think this was for the FBI larp fag.

Sage this garbage thread

Of course it's not real you idiot. Goddamn, people are stupid.

Ah ha so now we will finally have the truth.
Tell us more Jr Agent Ima Masturbater?

Thirdly.
The guy claims he worked closely with Ep.
The guy said Ep was on suicide watch.

Which is nonsense. Epstein was in SHU.
Which means *not* officially on SW.

ergo
>OP is a larper

CCTV during suicide.

Attached: giphy.gif (471x279, 1.9M)

Please, please do come to my home and try to stop me.

There will be a mass shooting.
Of any Feds or spooks who try to enter my home without a proper warrant.

Free speech trumps your online warnings.

The truth will be told.

Prisoners on suicide watch in federal custody are monitored 24/7 by personnel and video. They are in a bare cell and clothed with what resembles a furniture pad that is thick and can't be made in to a noose. Source - was in fed prison.

He wasn't on suicide watch.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-nyc-jail-n1041081

make public the complete contents of Weiners laptop which contains Weiners Insurance against the Cabal!! That will bring down the whole corrupt mess!! If as rumored the Laptop contains video of Hillary having sex with an underaged girl & a strap-on dildo: That is most important content to be released!!

Attached: 15[2].jpg (160x120, 8K)

bump
ignore the damage control squad

Haha garbage

I think hes gone. I'm pretty sure these two
were the same person.

And unless the last post
was more LARP, dude might actually be "disappeared"

No agenda called this scenario WEEKS ago, then again when those 'possible suicide attempt marks" showed up on his neck. Said something like 'I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing that happens is he turns up dead ' "by his own hand" ' which would really be odd, since he's been put on suicide watch. Something fishy is goin on with the whole Epstein thing"

and sure enough

EPSTEIN DEAD BY SUICIDE, WHILE ON SUICIDE WATCH (pls believe this BS)

>impending suicide

Attached: worse.png (646x388, 266K)

checked

it was a joke, retard

This story will quietly die with him. You watch. Deflect, distract, disappear.

Who made that decision? Trump's good friend Bill Barr?

This

kek

thanks for the baseless conspiracy mongering OP!
TRUST NO ONE!
hurr durr

Attached: 1323752285726.jpg (468x683, 108K)

>I cant get the CCTV footage.
That's because there is no footage to be gotten.

This isn't a surprise to anyone who knows how the elite operate. I publicly called this weeks ago. That doesn't make me any less mad about it.

Trump could rape a girl in the middle of Fifth Avenue and he'd get away with it

Attached: bffs.jpg (713x1024, 246K)

Attached: 1565461746533.png (1649x2042, 247K)

That's where you're wrong, see.
Real humans have this thing called a consciousness, you piss drinking lizard person

ROLCON?

>spreading conspiracy theories
>"It's perfectly common for a prisoner on 24/7 suicide watch to just happen to kill themselves after a mysterious camera malfunction."

And what about this scripted garbage from the mouths of those ex directors of the FIB

>was more LARP, dude might actually be "disappeared"
what are you? Fucking retarded?

>Don't talk about Epstein's case
>But bring up his connection to Trump, and then randomly talk about how much power Trump has
Retarded if real

Maybe. Why? You wanna suck my dick?

Roll the dice

I love how some people think these are real, kek.

nice bait, got a lot of replies

Fuck off, you cynical piece of shit.

Someone who isn’t a degenerate

The fuck is this lol

Sweetie Squad 4 lyfe

in today's edition of fake and gay

Will this prisoner change the laws of suicide watch in jail?
Someone is gonna get demoted and fired. If he bit a suicide pill then who provided it for him

Discredit Epstein because he had evidences against Trump and others... kill him, let the whole "Clinton did it" "X did it" propaganda train roll through the net ... the truth behind this story will never surface

Take a toll on Clinton lolita thirst fo sure

he probably hung himself with his dick.

>the truth behind this story will never surface

Attached: cross15.jpg (236x275, 12K)

This is the back of the hospital Downtown Beekman as known by many LE officers. Here is the photo provided byt TMZ
I will report back as i know a lot of people there. My personal friend is the head of the pct there. Will report back and will access any info i can get. The truth must be preserved

so where's the body and where's the video? suicide watch you are always on camera.

Beekman

Attached: 8032D049-7214-449E-BAEE-3205000AC7EE.jpg (610x458, 43K)

snusnu says your ip is not even in the state you claim you are from snusnu knows that it is not even through a node
snu snu is angry

ABC is reporting that he wasn't on suicide watch currently, meaning he was very vulnerable. Why the fuck wasn't he in federal custody knowing all the dirt he had on the Clintons? Dumb shit move of the year.

you are a larper snusnu knows

last I knew he WAS in federal custody and WAS under suicide watch after the first suicide/hit attempt (whichever it was).

snusnu knows this is a fat guy
not in state
not even in home
wifi out of state

Agent 47 had ties with Epstein...hmm. Better go back to your spiderbot and lower your pokes.

A body double was used for his death. Epstein needs to be alive for Tribunal testimony.

I'm not going to have to fuck Hillary am I?

Attached: 1558938854702s.jpg (125x115, 2K)

prison toilet here, i can't say much but Jeffery Epstein shat in me last night at 6:48pm and he had eaten corn

dude
they will show a cgi
of the nigger hanging himself
jeff epstein paid for his freedom
bitch got away with it
hes still alive
they can do anything with cgi
he is free and everyone buying into it
snu snu say truth
the collaborator earns 200k or more
he will have the title VP his collaborators will have title senior VP

Snusnu dont know a fucking thing. Get out of here scrub.

remember this user?
>we fucked up and the leaks gone forever

Attached: qqeewwrr.png (753x639, 515K)

Sorry, friend. You didnt roll dubs.
You cant come to my island. And the girls were really hoping you could make it.
Rolls trips and I'll come get you.

Attached: dead.jpg (877x825, 94K)

Attached: notdead.jpg (986x801, 80K)

Epstein is still alive under witness protection.

Implying there are no fake infos there to be spread

OP here
i'm in the air vents right now disarming the remaining nerve gas cannisters
shit is getting crazy, CIA are here hunting me down with nuclear bombs
trying to get to my KGB exfil team
wish me luck

jews don't eat corn

Attached: 1565210154033.jpg (500x651, 40K)

the search is over
we've finally found the dumbest nigger in the universe

I couldn't find it either. You think it's real?

snusnu angers

Attached: E7EC5EFC-6723-480A-9510-FDADDEC98FB0.jpg (1139x720, 183K)

The suspects.

Attached: 0D9336F9-1D4A-418C-8517-8F60048CF3D7.jpg (638x344, 48K)

True but he still has a point

>we don't take our eyes off of people on suicide watch
To bad about the 'dysfunctional cameras'

Attached: 1434094151000s.jpg (249x250, 4K)

He is still alive, taken out, getting tortured right now, he will be sacrificed in a ritual, then served as a meal for his buddies he outed.

Attached: kek power 40020258_707402792932100_1189560972960858112_n.jpg (750x698, 95K)

Forgot Dertschowitz

youtube.com/watch?v=lIid3DrBIvc

jesus christ NEVER vote

>im gullible enough to believe some LARPing faggot on Yea Forums.

Kill yourself.

Moloch or Baal?

go on...

idk, ask the Rabbi

where did you get this

nice try FBI

>Correctional Officer Brian Masterson has been relieved of duty. We are monitoring this thread, you will all be contacted shortly by a Federal Agent.
>Do not attempt to run. We already have you under surveillance.
So you can watch a bunch of incels on Yea Forums beat off to horse porn all day but you can't keep a sixty year old man from hanging himself?

You FBI guys suck at your job.

Attached: 1562291299041.png (714x718, 494K)

Maybe I do faggot. What of it?

It's small and sweaty. You wont like it.

You don't tell me what I do and don't like to suck homo

Attached: AlienatedNeglectedCarp-small.gif (435x250, 816K)

Ah yes, a classic.

You guys see this?
Larp most likely. Dude fucked off.
But what if?

ShareBlue

Attached: DSC_0056-01.jpg (291x173, 9K)

i havent been to Yea Forums in years. now i remember why i left.

Attached: 1561250755081.webm (480x480, 705K)