How will/did/do you raise your children, Yea Forums...

How will/did/do you raise your children, Yea Forums? If you don't want children then don't fucking post in this thread and go back to /r/childfree you stupid manchild

Attached: 61315473_2614919382120436_322271383640039421_n.jpg (923x923, 110K)

I grew up in Germany and when I was 5 my parents moved to Spain.

I'm planing to do the same with my children. The first few years in Germany to learn the language and have the benefits of german welfare (my wife wouldn't lose her job and she could care for the children for 3 years while receiving payments), and then move to Spain to escape the german mentality.

Growing up in Spain is usually stressless and happier.

Breeders are trash

Attached: md8S2WWARyo.jpg (666x666, 96K)

>you stupid manchild

Children enjoy and desire the company of other children
Go check that mirror, see if you notice anything

Attached: 48C43D261C9E4C85AE05D91A47612EAE.gif (200x200, 2M)

mein neger. good idea.. things getting retarded here

Why are breeders so asshurt about people who don't want kids?
It's a win for you - your genetic line continues with less competition, nor is there as much competition for the scant resources you have to pour into kids.
Or is it just the usual faggots wanting to force their value systems onto others to justify their pitiful existences, where the only thing they can do is matched by bacteria?

yes... my parents moved away for many reasons. my father always said that germany is a nice place to visit, but a bad place to live in. basically germans (and now inmigrants as well) make life innecesarily difficult.

for example, why do I need an insurance for everything? why is every german afraid of everything? why do we criticise stress but dont do anything against it?

at least in Spain you can give a fuck and go to the beach

>Why are breeders so asshurt about people who don't want kids?
Because you guys are literally WORSE THAN VEGANS, you just can't stop jumping into conversations that literally have nothing to do with you, like why do you have the need to tell everyone you don't want children? NOBODY CARES. You're not special. Just stfu. You have nothing to contribute in conversations about raising children.

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (873x835, 240K)

>Children enjoy and desire the company of other children

Nope. What is your reference for this horsecrap?

yea iam half german and dude .. i dont get it either ... its like everyone has a huge ass black dildo up their asses. luckily i live in a big city where u have every nationality imaginable so its way more relaxing. I think most germans are just afraid of ppl who are different, thats all . Mind u, not all of them . But sadly a lot

Uhh...ok

I think you're just going to have to move to planet Earth and live among human beings for a while

true true

>cant take criticism of being hostile from the first post
>cries and bitches when people shoot back
Ask me how I know "manchild" is pure projection.

Your intense fondness and desire for children is 100% a symptom of latent pedophilia. It is only a matter of time before you start raping your own kids and then probably others as well

Attached: weeniehutjr.jpg (259x195, 9K)

I'm going to have Yea Forums raise my kid. I'll lock him in a dungeon with access only to Yea Forums. Everything he learns about the world he will learn from you wonderful kind people. Then on his 18th birthday I will release him upon the world.

Attached: robot-chicken-intro.jpg (448x336, 27K)

Thought so. No actual argument, just more hostility that he's not being validated for mindlessly following his most basic drive.

Raised by Retards should be your band name if you ever start one.

t. samefag
16 posts, 8 posters, you're a literal manchild. kys

Proof?

>start a troll thread
>cry that im trolled
Now we know why you like kids so much.

Attached: 1274716772505.gif .gif (208x156, 1.23M)

I do have a son, he's 7 and we play videoganes and watch cartoons, he's well educated, and doesn't run around like a deranged lunatic when in public. As long as you raise them they turn out OK.

You have failed. Cry more, breedertrash

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-112908.png (1080x1920, 217K)

Sodomite

the problem is I couldn't raise children the way I'd want to. I'd instantly be branded an abuser and have them taken away just because I think they shouldn't have a smart phone/tablet until they're 18 and they should go to church and have outdoor hobbies and limit non-educational computer time.

>samefag
Ahh, the comeback of the loser.
>how can multiple people possibly disagree with me
>must be a concerted conspiracy against my perfection
If you ever do breed, remind me to kill all your kids. I would resent having to pay their disability pensions for 70+ years.

you're a literal proof that raising children takes nothing but time

>still on Yea Forums
>only play vidya and watch cartoons with his son like a retarded manchild with no testosterone
>his child develops no mental health problems thanks to luck or genetics

big LOL.
>

>Why are breeders so asshurt about people who don't want kids?
- breeders who just love children. They are driven by the primal urge to procreate, and think their genes are a great contribution to the world. Arrogant SoBs.
- monkeys who just can't stop
- religious fags who are encouraged by "go forth and multiply.' Many of these are resentful that they are directed by an authority and feel trapped and are triggered and jealous of those who are free of kids.
- Oh yeah - the race supremacists who think it's their duty to breed whatever race they are just to 'win' some global race battle by sheer numbers.

Breeders are necessary to continue the species of course. But the ones who squirt them out with abandon are a genuine problem. The single greatest cause of global warming and ecological disaster is over(human) population. The demands on the limited resources can't keep up, and the shit we produce is now overwhelming.
Loving children is one thing. At the expense of the entire planet is another.

>At the expense of the entire planet

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Were teaching them to be as self sufficient as we can and not to rely on handouts. Me and my wife are both currently 26, I have a 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship. Were now trying for a baby and we both would like to have at least 3 before we stop. Hopefully at least two boys.

I have a decent government job and my wife has pulled a few part time hours in the past few years while we were getting more established. I make enough to support the family. She is going to stay home full time and raise the rest of our kids.

We live on an 80 acre hobby farm. We raise chickens, quail, goats and 2 cattle for food. I also hunt and fish to provide a bit of extra meat for the freezer. We grow probably 80% of our own vegetables and I cut all of our firewood from our land for heat in the winter. Were always expanding and keep our debt minimal

just because you're so depressed and hate yourself doesn't mean we all share your lack of sense of self-worth. Some genes ARE worth passing on. Yours aren't, but we aren't all you. You're the arrogant one for projecting your own insecurities and mental issues on the entire planet.

>go back to /r/childfree you stupid manchild
>Refers to a plebbit site on Yea Forums
Just fuck off there yourself

Forgot to mention, no vidya, minimal internet and social media. Currently we only have a data plan of 50gigs/month. Plan to cut it out completely in the near future

Keep denying.

Attached: Responsibility.jpg (800x640, 82K)

Kiss my ass

Attached: 84684.jpg (420x279, 21K)

Based. Even though it sounds like you're your wife's bitch

niggerlovers

Who uses the word sodomite? Go back to 1492 and do some bloodletting or something.

Sounds like you don't belong on this website

If I breed, I'll do it overseas. No one in their right mind wold do it here with batshit crazy american women in a legal system that will screw you.

The problem is, only the third is a possible explanation.
The first and second aren't reasons to try to manipulate others into dumping their batter into every woman they find.
And despite what fake news may tell us, four doesn't really exist in the wild.
Which leaves the third explanation - but religitards are psychologically incapable of getting through an entire sentence without screaming about "muh god" - which OP has abjectly failed to do.

You're free to raise your children the way you want to as long as you don't rape/beat them.

If supporting and raising a family on a farm with a barefoot and pregnant wife makes me her bitch then I'm all right with that

Attached: DXyz1CvWAAE-_4Z.jpg (630x348, 35K)

Global warming is caused by over consumption. 8 billion people living like medieval peasantry wouldn’t anthropogenically increase the greenhouse effect. Population has been leveling off for years as global development continues.
Anyway, global warming is unstoppable and feedback loops will make intervention ineffectual.

Having children is a beautiful thing. Just because you slime mould depressed losers don’t have the mental capacity to enjoy the gift of life doesn’t mean others shouldn’t strive to give their progeny a beautiful existence.

people say that, but that's not how it works in reality. People will literally accuse you of child abuse if you don't let your kid have free access to an iphone/ipad

Darn. Didn't finish.
1 - They don't understand why others aren't equally compelled to have kids, and feel agitated and threatened by those who don't. So they get defensive.
2 - Similarly, these breeders don't even bother to think about it, and also get defensive when someone tries to 'educate' them. You know in starving Africa, the locals think birth control is a conspiracy by whites to supress them?
4 - Alas yes, they do.

You're insufferable

Attached: Starfleet Groupie.jpg (453x629, 84K)

>doesnt want kids
Is a manchild.

Attached: 1565393427934.jpg (640x426, 46K)

b-b-but muh extra money for muh vidya

>Anyway, global warming is unstoppable and feedback loops will make intervention ineffectual.
>Having children is a beautiful thing.
All true.
And we're condemning them to growing up in a hellish world.

Attached: Doubt.jpg (393x319, 42K)

imagine being this much of a fucking knob.

Attached: test render 15.png (1000x450, 389K)

stupid manchild checking in

I really wonder a lot about it, i mean within the state we are living it's really shit and hopeless like i have to go somewhere where are no people and have a family there

true, true

Attached: test render 17.png (1000x450, 374K)

This is objective fact.

Attached: LoveMeSomeJesus.jpg (500x558, 43K)

Have twin boys 1.5 yrs.
I was raised catholic we are not going to raise them under any religious base;let them make their own determination there. We just want them to be good people. They are biracial so we’d like them to be as open minded as possible

Hopefully you left their genitals intact.

>Have twin boys 1.5 yrs.
>I was raised catholic

Oh man. Those poor bitches are so molested.

you got cucked?

>They are biracial
For shame.

Which brings us back to #4

How do you intend to raise yours OP?

Don't talk to me

I intend to impregnate a married woman (or more than one) and let other people deal with it.

How's work going? oh wait ...

Why? It's the only thing I've said to you.

Yeah whatever.

What's your deal? Why make a post if you're not wanting to talk to other anons?

I said... don't talk to me. Or maybe you want me to hack you...?..

Attached: SF_STEAM_MANUAL_EN_LRv5-8.png (732x1000, 412K)

lol

>scrolling
>read OP as "How will dildo your children"
>audible chuckle
>reread OP
>not as funny second time around

Attached: 1526046011902.jpg (480x350, 12K)

this is what its like to be able to live every day with your nasal cavity connected to your large intestine and get enjoyment from it

Fortunately the only experience I had was getting spanked by nuns lol. I just hate how pick and choose my religion was.
Yep, didn’t see the need to put a knife to perfectly functional baby dicks
Well not raising them catholic so I think their safe unless the local ice cream truck offers free ice cream
Nah I’m Native American, and my wife is Irish. She popped out twins and didn’t get fat, right back to 105
Says the user who will never reproduce due to stage 4 wizard neck beard

>I’m Native American,
Cool. Tribe?