Anyone else here a /mustard fiend/?

Anyone else here a /mustard fiend/?
>low calorie
>low carb
>many varieties
>delishious

Attached: 20190810_103845.jpg (4032x1908, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lowensenf-Mustard-Jar-Extra-Ounce/dp/B0085312XI/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_325_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=D48S6EE842QCM6PTP5A9
amazon.com/Händlmaiers-Sweet-Bavarian-Mustard-13-4/dp/B003U28EHG?th=1
youtu.be/9sWNNM4baT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like mustard too. I mix the yellow kind with raw honey directly for my honey mustard goodness.

love mustard on sandwiches and hotdogs, but thats only me

I make homemade pretzels and have made a butter wine mustard for them.

Have you tried a bratwurst in a hotdog bun with Kraut and spicy brown mustard? It's my favorite kind of dog.

You make your own mustard. Tell me more.

Nigger, I am not a faggot. If it starts or ends with something other than "mustard" you are a fucking faggot. The only mustard that is mustard is mustard. Go suck a cock my dude. Or go drink some type of IPA. That is what you type of faggots like to do isn't it.

sound interesting, I might try it, thanks for the sugestion m8

It's pitiful how little you know about mustard. Let me guess, you like French's yellow?

Attached: 2g5btj.jpg (400x400, 31K)

One mustard to rule them all.

Attached: 1331062604.jpg (540x540, 36K)

Excellent choice. Lots of bite.

>Heinz mustard master race reporting in

Fucking love it. Complements many things very well. And you can add various spices to the mustard itself. Good shit.

>random pic unrelated

>Heinz mustard master race reporting in

Attached: 1484775978954.png (1913x2102, 566K)

The fuck is fuckin french yellow? Only fucking mustard I had is fucking mustard you fuckin fancy fuckin fudge packin faggoto.

is mister mustard good? i sell a case a week

>fucking mustard
Ah, you like your sausage spiced before it's eaten?

It's the bee's knees. It's hot, but with a sweet undertwist. Makes my eyelids sweat a little. I love that feeling.

They did good with ketchup, but should leave mustard to the professionals.

Goddamn right. I love a wet bitch to grind her wet, meaty cunt all over my cock before I push it into her straight to the balls. Your mother have enough amniotic fluid in her to shit the lovely ball of life out of her used cunt that is you?

>I love that feeling.
Have you sought help?

Okay

Attached: Hfw+_e83cd4243d5e3ff794917f2b16a4eb46.jpg (776x602, 46K)

Ketchup is pleb tier. Well, not as bad as that English horseradish shit.

It happens when I eat curry, too. It's a good kind of hot.

Never have I seen someone so mad just over mustard.

absolutely OP. you should add these 2 mustards to your collection ASAP.

amazon.com/Lowensenf-Mustard-Jar-Extra-Ounce/dp/B0085312XI/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_325_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=D48S6EE842QCM6PTP5A9

amazon.com/Händlmaiers-Sweet-Bavarian-Mustard-13-4/dp/B003U28EHG?th=1

i'm also a big fan of horseradish, atomic brand I hear is far superior to the brands sold in stores.

I'll have to add those. I got a few German mustards for Christmas that came in tubes. They were really good.

I mix yellow mustard with orange marmalade to dip coconut crusted chicken tendies in.

I love mustard! I never buy ketchup. Whenever I put it on my shopping list, I always put "mustards" cause I get a bunch of different ones.

Nigga get off of Yea Forums and search for recipes.

There's too much sugar in ketchup. It sullies the flavor of anything it touches.
Have you tried whole grain mustard? I love the texture.

Oh is mustard a fuckin joke to you ya motherfucker? Is mustard a motherfucking game? Want to hear a fuckin joke? Go jump off a fucking bridge, motherfuckers' laughs will echo for miles while you plummet, you fuck.

I have ketchup and it just sits there never getting used by me.

I'm doing that now. My world has been expanded. Thank you, user.

It sounds good man.

I like mustard but I'm just a filthy casual

Attached: s-l640.jpg (332x640, 29K)

I like mustard but not quite that much.
I might have a ham and mustard sandwich later actually.

It's a good mustard for pretzels.

"Spicy brown" you fuckin sick motherfucker you. Go fucking headbutt the middle of a fucking interstate.

Whole grain is interesting. Not a bad taste at all, but sometimes you get the grains stuck in your teeth and idk how I feel about finding them later.

Colman's sells mustard powder/flour. It works well with vinegar and whatever you want to make custom mustard.

Attached: Colmans-Mustard-Powder-4[1].jpg (700x458, 189K)

I consider this a classic. Nothing wrong with it. Always remember having it in the fridge growing up.

I use it over plain yellow mustard.

Colman's mustard eh? Does he fuckin cum in the fuckin shit or what? You like the fuckin taste of his fuckin cum you fuckin faggot? If his cum isn't an ingredient, the fucking vinegar on there is certainly his cum your fucking swallowing. That fuckin sting? Not the vinegar. His fuckin cum is the fuckin sting. You're fuckin eating his cum you dumb nigger.

>Ctrl+f for Pitzman's
>0 results
You ingrate faggots don't know what good is

>ctrl+f
For go fuck yourself you brain dead fuckin faggot,. Go swallow some of fuckin hero fuckin "Pitzman's" cum and tell us how yummy it is you little bitch.

just eat the mustard seeds raw

>dill
>mustard

That just sounds fucking awful.

I just shove the seeds raw up my ass. am i doing it rite?

Eat the fuckin seeds RAW? What kind of fucked up motherfucker are you? Those fucking things got to be fucking squozed first you unmustard-headed fuck. You motherfuckers don't now a goddamn thing about fuckin mustard.

yeah, it warms up the seeds nice and good for eating
10/10 would recommend brown mustard seeds

suck it, mustard gordon ramsay

Nigger I will fuckin shove my fuckin mustard covered dick up your tight lilly fuckin ass. I will fuckin fuck your fuckin ass until MY mustard and MY cum drip down MY cock shaft with your BLOOD and your SHIT onto my fuckin BALLS. We'll call it fuckin SHITSTURD after you fuckin suck my fuckin balls clean you FAGGOT.

shitsturd?
sounds fuckin delicious, but I like french's yellow better

Any of you motherfuckers got a fuckin problem with mustard? You come suck my fuckin mustard and blood covered dick. Talk shit about mustard after eating my mustard dick.

That is what I thought bitches. Don't fuck with the fuckin mustard man motherfuckers.

This guy claims to know about mustard. SAD! this country's foundation is built on many mustards. Not many people know about mustard. I know mustard very well! this is a tragedy for food eating americans everywhere.

No mention of horseradish mustard

Attached: 1439659706418.gif (240x160, 596K)

youtu.be/9sWNNM4baT8

WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOOOOOOOO.

Mustard! What is the first thing I do with mustard when I get it? No, not for me!
>1 week later
What is the first thing I do with mustard when I get it? Squirt it all over my well done steak. Boom! Yummy!

Yeah, fuck you guys. No humor I tell you. Suck my baguette you motherfuckers.

It's pretty good, esp with ham and cheese.

Never liked mustard growing up. Early 30s, tastes changed a little, and it's grown on me.

I've been enjoying stone ground mustard for a while now. Horseradish mustard can be enjoyable on the right things.
I want to make my own mustards soon. May be a winter project.

Grey poupon and stone ground are the best ones

Ever tried mustard ice cream? It's delicious

Ever tried eating your mom's pussy? That shit is delicious too.