Wore my "FUCK NAZIS" shirt while running errands around the town today...

Wore my "FUCK NAZIS" shirt while running errands around the town today. While I stopped for a coffee a woman of color approached me and thanked me for making her feel safer. I asked for her correct pronouns and thanked her for resisting tyranny. Everybody in the coffee shop stood and clapped. Fuck Trump, bring back democracy

Attached: GettyImages_1015775918.0.jpg (1200x800, 146K)

Attached: stopcringe.jpg (750x560, 156K)

Easy way to get pussy. Even if you think it’s total bullshit.

Attached: MNmWh1565446481.jpg (664x396, 246K)

You can’t stop all of us

Attached: 8483F7B2-7798-44B3-B8D7-B0D673C9936C.jpg (639x423, 224K)

Based

nice work user

Lol cuck

amzing user, keep doing what you're doing, great! what a hero of the people! hurrah!

+1 Upvote from me!

Attached: 69930756-handsome-man-saluting.jpg (1300x1300, 213K)

Good for you fag

Attached: 1564651799036.jpg (400x463, 76K)

WE ARE PANZERMENSCHEN ALWAYS MEN

Lol to people who think Nazis still exist. That includes the neo cunts and antifa. You guys have no idea what oppression is.

look at this retard

Attached: low_quality_bait.jpg (366x360, 25K)

>nazism
Fucking retards thinking nazism is a good ideology
My God you are retarded
These "liberals" are the real nazis

Best ideology is libertarianism

Everyone laughs at you because the US was never a democracy. The US was never intended to be a democracy. Anyone that has read the constitution even once knows this... you should try it.

Libertarians dont oppose free flow of labor. Libertarians dont believe in a duty to act. How could you support libertarianism.

Dancing around with a swastika and punching people in a public place. Neither of these things have any power over you or make you a hero. You guys are self perpetuating retards

Good work!
I enjoyed reading the responses posted by the gullible.

Attached: CoolStoryBro.gif (356x200, 1.52M)

what are you even talking about m8?

People literally calling themselves Nazis, who hold their ideals and proudly say it aren't Nazis?

I kekd

Attached: 11554477887.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Libertarians are the worst

I think the handful of douchebags you're talking about are being fluffed by the douchebag white knights who ride in virtuously to "fight" them. These guys live under a fucking rock that until recently no one wanted anything to do with looking under. "Do Nazis exist" yes in the context of a few backwoods cousin fucker groups and a few internet idiots. But you're still kidding yourself. Not to mention making it a thing when it isn't. Idk who's worse

jeez, we got a retard, watch out

Nice larp faggot

I can't marklar your marklar through all the marklar.

I know most people who classroom to be libertarians on this site are just shitposters anyways

Dude just marklar your marklar you marklar

Is it really that hard to believe that actual Nazis exist and it's not just a few guys only being reactionary? People with these ideologies do genuinely exist

Nice LARP literal faggot. Wear a shirt like that where I'm from, or almost anywhere outside of the US, and you'll be met with angry looks followed by a well-deserved lynching. Enjoy your deviance while you can. sage

Imaging being offended by a shirt that says fuck Nazis

Attached: 559.jpg (488x351, 24K)

the power of the cringe is strong with this one

It's not hard to "believe" at all that's why it's a hot topic. The truth is that just because something exists to some capacity doesn't mean it factors in to the workings of society or even need to be fought or eradicated. If we the people kept awareness of their presence in the back of our mind but continued to ignore and treat them like the non factor that they are. They wouldn't ever be a factor. But here we are. Nazis get free PR and we have Anti Nazi...Nazis on the other side too. Good job destabilizing any recovery the nation has made over the past 50ish years

OP is correct. I was in the same (hipster) coffee shop and can confirm what OP said. We all clapped like ass cheeks in a Beyonce video.

Attached: wet and ready for you.jpg (750x562, 45K)

faggot

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 7K)

>These "liberals" are the real nazis
Galaxy-brain take here, ladies and gentlemen.
Stick to shitting up your own country, Omar.

Attached: 1564985936326.jpg (678x480, 235K)

huehuehue i'm a keyboard warrior and train lustily in my big brother's dojo when i'm not home sucking daddy's clean

Attached: gunbrain.png (724x897, 130K)

Imagine thinking it's okay to project obscene language onto our youth.

Imagine how retarded you'd have to be to actually become a Nazi because there is Nazi opposition. Fucking Billy keeps going on about hating Nazis I'm sick of it, now I'm goin to be a Nazi. The only people who are willing to side with Nazis are fucked anyways

Imagine being this much of a faggot

>I love freedom of speech
>Except when it insults Nazis

>our youth.
you're the kind of people that is upset about everything going on in the world like it is his fucking backyard, fucking 40yo fat retard

Good job fighting a regime that fell in 1945. You badass. I defeated Macedon too. user the Great I am.

Attached: 1564889769697.png (500x522, 58K)

Wel done dude, I'm giving you gold.

I didn't say that's how it worked I'm saying you people are giving the ones who claim to be Nazis a stronger pulse in society

How about excluding the word "fuck" and saying it another way you shit stain

Nazis never did exist

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Kriegsmarine flag
>ss hat
>Wehrmacht uniform
wat are this niBBas doing?