Last night I've beat a nigger in front of his whole family

Last night I've beat a nigger in front of his whole family
AMA
context, I am a waiter in an Italian restaurant in Belgium (nothing too fancy) so last night there was that family of niggers that came inside, about 8pm (we close at 11) so I serve them (first thing they do is order our strongest wine --> see where is going)
so they get drunk and refuse to leave at 11:10
usually I am pretty convincing :
> 6ft2
>220 lbs
> Bald
but they still refuse to leave and start shouting
so I am standing there, waiting .And then the father does something so stupid that I think he will regret it for the rest of his life
> THE NIGGER TRIES TO PUNCH ME
Ok enough is enough
take him by the back of his head and throw him outside.
The family is outraged but they don't have the balls to touch me so they get outside, when I was about to close the door I saw the father on the reflection of the window trying to swing a punch at me so I duck and it hits the wall
>Nigger is hurt
as I get up I throw a direct punch at him and he drops dead cold on the ground so I close the restaurant and go home

>Should i go to a hospital or something ?
>Am I in trouble just because i defend myself ?

Ps: the punch was so satisfying

Attached: 1565301677587.jpg (816x566, 90K)

Keep fighting the good fight. They’re niggers, meaning that law enforcement is their kryptonite. Even if one of their own dies, they probably wouldn’t call the police, just the coroner.

Check

No one cares 8ch refugee

Attached: pol.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Stop lying. It was a good story.
And you are gay.

You too trumpkin.

Mama Mia that's a spicy meatball

Based. Dubs confirm

Trump kin? Are you lost
>reddit.com

Yea Forums isn't an alt right playground newfag

Attached: newfag.jpg (328x266, 20K)

>Am I in trouble just because i defend myself ?

Well,

>in Belgium

So yeah, probably. And you'll probably be known as a racist now

>Yea Forums isn't an alt right playground

You just immediately called someone 'Trumpkin' with absolutely no relevant prompting or reason whatsoever, so obviously you think it is

>newfag

Lurk

>FUCK NIGGERS LOLOL
>HOW DO YOU KNOW I LIKE TRUMP
go. back.

Wow

Trace back your reply chain. You have literally no idea what you are saying, redditor. You may be an actual retarded person

You enjoying your first year on Yea Forums? Think you're a real edgy hackerman huh.

Hey guys can i join in on the argument aswell?

Nope, sorry, but until you are able to figure out how you fucked up and why u dum, you are in the Tard Corner and tards in the Tard Corner are silent

It's very simple, so it will probably take you rather a while

Attached: Nig no.jpg (800x800, 48K)

Go make swastikas in Minecraft and then drink bleach you fucking faggot

Its confusion turns into anger and it lashes out blindly

You figure it out yet? Have you tried? Again, very simple. Just gotta clock a few times. Easy. Probably entirely beyond your ability

You think you're trolling now? That's cute. Go get some tendies from mama.

Attached: trole.jpg (500x380, 84K)

No one's trolling
Let me know when you figure it out. But again, it's very simple, so you probably won't.

>behold my superior intellect

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>alt right
>newfag
>Shit tier meme
Damn, why not kill yourself? Really.

Attached: Kill Them.jpg (630x501, 42K)

A below-average intellect would be more than sufficient to figure out your mistake. And yet...you can not. Instead you have fully committed to it

So yes, that superiority is obvious

K

Attached: ackshually.png (528x434, 5K)

Do it then. Figure it out. You literally only have to click and read. And even that is completely beyond you. You just can't manage even that.

There's nothing to see. You're just a faggot.

So I'm right

Ok

Not the user you’ve been talking to but i just followed your discussion and you are for sure retarded. The world would probably be a better place if you killed yourself. Don’t come from fucking reddit to Yea Forums and tell us how to use our own site little faggot. We own this site just like we own the white house. You are losing in all the polls that are actually reliable. Literally put the barrel of a gun in your mouth and yank that trigger as hard as you can.

>faggot

Alt-righter spotted. Why do you literally love Trump so much?

>we own this site just like we own the white house

summer Yea Forums is leaking

inb4 dd0s thReaTs

Attached: 1493904724688.jpg (720x960, 90K)

It is now faggot. The old fags are back and we are taking shit over.

>oldfag RP now
just sad

Attached: laughinggirls.jpg (449x401, 91K)

I’ve been here for a decade bud. Which is probably longer than you’ve been alive. And about before where I was telling you to kill yourself. I wasn’t joking. You should seriously kill yourself. Do it faggot.

You're not even replying to the same person anymore you fucking retard.

Also,
>a decade which is probably longer than you've been alive
So he's 9?

Attached: hurr.jpg (126x126, 5K)

Doesn’t matter your all copies of each other. Brainwashed group think retards with no opinions of their own so I might as well be talking to the same person. But sense i’m not yeah you should kill yourself too kid.

Yes thats the joke bud good job I’m proud of you for figuring it out

What's your most popular dish?

What's your personal recommendation?

Do you get a free meal on your break?

dont worry. they wont report you out of fear of being arrested/shot themselves, especially if there is a chance a video caught them acting like criminals (tresspassing, violence, did they even pay?)

gooe job nice dubs keep up the good work

>What's your most popular dish?
It got to be our pizzas we have a traditional italian oven
>Personnal recomandation
I would say "Escalopes Parmegiana/Romana"
verry tasty and cheap
>Do you get a free meal on your break?
Yes, I do sometimes it's a pizza, sometimes it's pasta or sometimes escalopes

Sounds v nice. Anyways, self defence. The nigs would have all jumped you normally. Fortunate. Did they pay their bill?

Ok guys OP here so:
Ty bro, needed it

Ty

Nothing to do with the race but ok

I am neither Italian nor belgian

cheers

Yeah, the juridical system is broken here, it sucks

Oh ok but what if the man is dead ? It sucks to know that you killed a father that had a family to care for . Even if he is a nigger
and yes they paid (without a tip tho)

Ty user

Nice LARPing on a weekend on the internet instead of spending ewith your "GF" or "friends". LoL

Yes but no tip :'( even tho they made a huge mess that I had to clean morning so i had to do a 12pm - 4am shift just to clean everything

I have no GF and I don't have time to hang out with my friends knowing that i have
11am - 12pm shifts I have no time to do anything

You're so cool OP! I genuinely mean that.

>You're so cool OP! I genuinely mean that.
Thanks man ! Good to know that i have support

The fact that he is a father kinda sucks, were there some kids ?

Not In my knowledge, no