How long till American realize the whole world laughs at them ?

How long till American realize the whole world laughs at them ?

Attached: UnitedStatesF.gif (1181x788, 35K)

Bad bait

You can’t even speak English.

Muttistan has been a joke for so long that I cant remember when it started...

Attached: 1565166828748.png (800x600, 122K)

Talking about American makes me lazy, I think you can understand that fat boy.

How long until the world realizes that they mean absolutely nothing to us?

>Realize

Yank detected.

Attached: amerimutt3.png (244x207, 11K)

this

When you stop having things to prove.

We can’t stress enough on how much we don’t care Kek. Everybody bends over when we come around, you’re irrelevant and a non threat.

Bend over ? That's exactly what I'm talking about, how long until you realise you're a joke ?

We’re at the top there’s nothing to prove. 99% of these threads are europoors projecting their inferiority complex. I get it though, I would be upset too if I lived in a worthless country

STOP TAKING THE BAIT RETARDS

That's what you're taught, but a the top of what ? Of a list you made up yourself where everyone else but you doesn't give a shit ? Ahahahah

I wasn’t taking the bait. I was pointing out his terrible grammar.

I don’t think you’re getting it. When you’re at the top and run the world everybodies opinion is irrelevant. You exist because we allow you to exist, be thankful the US malevolent

Cry more. op's not wrong

Is that shit really what American think ? This is even worse than I expected ahahahahah. We were there before you and we will be there with or without you, are you stupid or what ? Of course you are.

Lol this is why no one likes us.

This is exactly the kind of speech that makes us laugh at you. So pathetic.

>most nukes
>best universities people from all over the world fight to get into
>best health insurance, no waiting for major surgery and top notch health care. It’s common for europoors and Canadians to cross borders for surgery and major healthcare
>very strong working class
>freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. We do what we want and live how we want without having a nanny government
>richest country on the planet
>highest standards for military training
>leading the world in medical research
>same for engineering

I can keep going.

How embarrassing.

Oh my god, you have no idea how wrong you are... It would be so long to explain that I'm just gonna leave you in your ignorance.

The dude even said "best health insurance" oh my god.

>passion for cuckolding fetish

You're welcome for all the support you nd your country receive from US citizens. It's a thankless job, but we know you cant take care of yourselves.

hold my coat when i take care of the world's problems

>highest standard for military training

That's why US soldiers always are among the first to fail the hardest military training in the world. Kek

Eternally rent free

Yeah, let's liberate the shit out of these fuckers!!!

>tfw 50% of American boys are still mutilated at birth

You laugh you lose!

This, US has Chad energy. Who cares what the peanut gallery thinks?

they can't realise it, it is above their mental capacity

their government is literally theatre to an oligarchy of jews, let them shoot each other and they think they have freedom

Why America doesn't care about your opinion.

Attached: [email protected] (1441x984, 314K)

>freedom of speech

someone forgot to tell this guy
pic related

Attached: edward_snowden_getty_images_170248179_photo_by_the_guardian_via_getty_images_croppedjpg.jpg (300x300, 9K)