Epstein is fucking dead!

Epstein is fucking dead!

Attached: EpsteinDead.jpg (2220x1080, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/epstein-court-documents-allegations/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI
youtube.com/watch?v=kEnkJNEMLH0
etherzone.com/body/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really? Is he ok?

sources say he's hanging in there, but doesnt look good

damn, hope he hangs tight through these tough times

Maybe the they meant Giving Head.

Attached: bugs-blackface.gif (250x188, 286K)

I'd bet my annual salary it was the Clinton's.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565444253659.jpg (699x513, 26K)

Obviously got wacked. A huge surprise.

You guys really fucking suck, you know that.

No one wants your 19k a year salary from working at KFC, niglet.

Apparently he fell over and a Trump brand cyanide capsule went up his bottom

How do you hang yourself in a prison that doesn’t give you sheets on the bed and takes your shoelaces?

Truths the truth man. This shit was obviously gonna happen.

This is a stunning development, absolutely no one saw this coming.

I'm not an Amerifag so I don't care

Try 80K and I'm so white I could've had a role in Twilight.

Q WAS RIGHT WWG1WGA FUCK CLINTONS

Nigger, the first 3 posts were fucking puns until mindless pol dribble came in. Neck yourself. No fucking fun allowed in Yea Forums anymore. Go post brainless conspiracy shit in pol like all the rest you fucking NPC nigger cunt.

based

You get 80k a year for lettting dudes bust their nuts in your mouth and ass? Good for you I guess

retards not knowing the connection between Clinton and this pedo

yo id do that

ask the Clintons

same, as long as they wore wigs and good makeup

My photo was funny as fuck. Eat bag of salted dicks faggot.

>Y so serious newfag?

Attached: 1563645105843.jpg (320x461, 31K)

I know.....kek

Exactly.

Do you not know what a fucking pun is? Typical pol brainless retard.

why are your thoughts all day about dicks and cum...

>trumps never met him before and definitely didn't rape kids with him

Wake up cucks

I haven't been on Pol in years. Keep spouting reeeeee

Yup, conveniently just 24 hours after Epstein's victims named several left wing rich powerful politicians as the rapists that victimized them for years at Epstein's Lolita Island & on Epstein's rape plane the "Lolita Express".
cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/epstein-court-documents-allegations/index.html

Seems a little shady to me. Bet the 2 dozen Democrats named by the Epstein victims in unsealed court documents never see a day in court now.

>ep(((stein)))

Because I’m sick of everything having to be a cover up or conspiracy. The dude killed himself. In jail. And everyone “hurr Durr Clinton’s hurr Durr someone took him out”

Fucking sheep

Keep not knowing the basic understanding of fucking english you fucking brainless mongrel piece of shit.

niggrr I've know of this guy years ago way before Trump....so stop parroting CNN and msm propaganda and do research...Trump kicked him out of Maralago ...but Clinton took 26 flights with him on the Lolita Express....and Clinton is a proven rapist

RIP sweet prince

Attached: hb-button-welcome-back-kotter-epstein.png (400x400, 160K)

flee Yea Forums forever sweet child

Kek

no your sick of the fact that the world isnt as simple or retarded as you and you wish it was.....you can go blue pill yourself all day but it wont change the facts that powerful people do anything to avoid justice

what the fuck are you raging about? Because I didn't post a pun? Get a life faggot

>child rapists are ok if I voted for them

kek

Girls over 14.
Not pedo.

(((Ivanka Trump)))

This dude lived the dream for the better part of 70 years. Utterly based tbh.

Not my fault these faggots can't keep a good pun train running. Back in my goddamn day the train would still be going somehow.

God your reading comprehension skills are the likes of Detroit public education....non existen

you showed him NPC 7283

>you’re
he killed himself

t?

you make a good point

Dear god :{

Attached: download (6).jpg (278x181, 6K)

Kys

Attached: 382372F6-20A8-4193-8A57-085B5A5AFA37.jpg (234x250, 10K)

Im shocked, SHOCKED.
well not that shocked.
It'd be funny if he made a list of all his pedo clients, just incase he came down with a bad case of the suicides

wow nice argument......sad how this is the best retort you have but cant expect much from a blue pilled moron

LEAVE TRUMPY ALONE!!!

Attached: CapturewefeqF.jpg (608x400, 22K)

You're the one that thinks everything follows your simple conspiratorial pattern. Moron.

There isn’t an argument to be had here

wOw nIcE aRgUmENt

Rip. People made up so much shit about him

Not your OP, but I'd do it for that money.

Fake news. Jeffy is not dead. Trump Is having breakfast with him at the White House right now.

your thought process

Attached: 1565330045865.gif (250x195, 2M)

Attached: 1532382234005.png (657x539, 110K)

stay mad kid

nigga I wished it was simple but there are troves of evidence regarding this guy and his operations...crying out loud he was amaretto Robert Maxwell's daughter and he himself was most likely connected to Mossad

u mad brah?

You ok?

“Hey, we want you to remove Epstein in case he tries to flip testimony for lighter sentence. We’ll set up your family as compensation - it needs to look like an accident or suicide.”

So he MUST have been murdered? You're talking out your ass m8

>news man gud
>independent thought BAD!

bet you think bush and Israel had nothing to do with 9/11 don't ya.
cute.

Newfag

Attached: Savlo 1.jpg (961x551, 138K)

I thought they banned you aussiefags.

“Hey Timmy security guard with s family and clean record we will give you 5k if you kill this person tonight and live with it the rest of your life. How does that sound? Ok cool thanks. See you in the morning”
Hurrrrrr

Terrorists did 9/11. Are you dumb or something?

Tell that to the judge.

they've had him in custody for over a month now.
he told them everything. why wouldn't he? what would he have to lose?
he knew he was gonna die in prison, one way or the other.

right right, just like me and drake play fortnite every day

Hell yea bro!

What was he pointing at?

Attached: 4840BF2A-B0FC-4943-AE36-CBBF5F1F699E.jpg (375x211, 19K)

scriptfag or proof of shadow government conspiracy

Being a fucking sheep is believing this guy, who was on suicide watch, killed himself. He was a pedo billionaire, not MacGyver.

Jesus H Christ you are retarded.

Welcome back, welcome back, wel-come baaaak.

The door, after he banned him from Mar-a-Lago

youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

>Detroit public education....non existen
that's why michigan voted trump LOL

What a gyp. ,,,, We got gyped people.

fake news

Attached: BAFAFFA4-6E06-4895-B174-B14849D3C3A2.jpg (1024x512, 44K)

“...and that’s Ivanka. You can have a go on her if you pay me enough.”

Holyyyyyy shitttttttt I actually saw /pol predict this! Trump and Clinton needed to cover their tracks

Can hang yourself with a pair of pants

But this was obv a hit

He stabbed himself in the back with a prison shank 20 times.

omg they predicted he would died?! omg no way, even after he already tried suicide?! how did anyone predict this?!

fucking retard

>How do you hang yourself in a prison that doesn’t give you sheets on the bed and takes your shoelaces?

The question is how are you this retarded??

Exactly. He lived a life of luxury and now he's living with human garbage. He's 66 and knew he'd never leave jail, so why prolong that miserable existence? If I were in his shoes, I would have done the same.

lol yeah literally everybody predicted this

Someone broke the news on /pol/ a couple of hours before any news orgs ran the story. Which is why dumb faggots like you are upset. lol

God, shut up

wow you're cancer and likely a newfag
the only one thats fucking shit up here is you
cry more about /pol/ why dont you , brainless cunt

see? Cant handle the fact that /pol/ got the news first from a first hand witness
lololololol

Dude you know what suicide watch is like? He killed himself while on suicide watch. No way he did that without at least being given contraband

Attached: 349d66796ce1643700352b34ede9a1761237516038_full20110724-22047-18cau1n[1].png (470x495, 9K)

Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11. No US president since then seems to care.

its really fucking hard to top yourself in jail. Really hard. Anyone seen that clip of the guy doing an English header off the top bunk and jamming his head in the toilet in an attempt to break his neck.

Everything in a cell is designed to stop you from killing yourself. Cant hang from anything. Cant cut yourself with anything.

Anyone that thinks he topped himself has literally just been born.

Is there a small possibility that he was innocent and just knew too much about certain people?

Any of you faggots think since they’re all in love anyway that he paid a few hundred million to ‘die’ come on. These sick fucks are in god modez

Attached: 5dd.png (853x653, 283K)

>innocent
No, unless he was some sort of elaborate spy.
>knew too much about certain people
Absolutely.

He's fucking virgins in heaven now.

This cucked

He was on suicide watch you fuck. You don't just find a way to hang yourself

....who?

Giant pedo king, associated with everyone from Barr to Trump to Clinton. Already on "suicide watch"

Rich pedophiles in both GOP and DNC breathe a sigh of relief.

Attached: 1565445700272.jpg (680x453, 55K)

nice autism bro
kys

fucking dead what?

I wouldn't care. No one cares even if it's true, jackoff.

Ah, pedo. So I'm sure everyone on Yea Forums is all broken up over this nobody?

You must be a ghost then

Billionaire pedophile that rubbed shoulders (and likely various other body parts) with tons of celebrities and prominent politicians and is suspected of being involved with a worldwide child sex trafficking ring.

tRump did it

>nobody
He had a bunch of info on a ton of rich pedos in power.

The based god would like his word back you cocksucking white trashy faggot.

>The dude killed himself. In jail.
The dude killed himself on suicide watch.
I'd bet you money we'll never see the video evidence of his suicide.

Attached: 1565148873282.jpg (280x400, 19K)

would you trade your cuck life for Epsteins? Get the most awesome 25 years, but you're dead at 66? Maybe OK to me.

Trump had him assassinated to keep him from talking.

Attached: 257257.png (650x366, 554K)

Conspiracy! Conspiracy! Conspiracy! Conspiracy! Conspiracy! Conspiracy!

Conspiracy!

Most of the Yea Forums conspiracy theories are retarded but this one is legit.

Dude was rich and got the best puss
Damn shame

Attached: 1531910147490.jpg (983x1104, 156K)

You misspelled Clinton

>legit
imately as hairbrained as the others.

You misspelled Trump

t. soft cocks

If he was on a real suicide watch he could have easily been prevented from killing himself. Either he was killed or deliberately allowed to kill himself.

They didn't even like each other. They fell out like 15 years ago after Epstein outbid him on a hugs property. Meanwhile Bill Clinton is a known sexual deviant and killary has a questionable number of bodies around her that get swept under the rug

Clinton couldn't keep it secret he got a blower from a fat intern, in the fucking *90's*, while doing the most time consuming, difficult, publicly scrutinized job in the world. Trump was a fucking nobody until he lost his god damn mind when a black guy became president but he did run a beauty pageant for the better part of 20 years and it's not like those have a high incidence rate of sexual perversion/trafficking.

*huge

Attached: 4AB28FD2-F4B9-4316-8490-6FB5179E738D.jpg (915x610, 75K)

Attached: 7F552E10-ABBA-4851-9A4E-2AFBBD043A11.jpg (915x610, 98K)

They didn't even like each other. They fell out like 15 years ago after Epstein outbid her on a hugs property. Meanwhile Donald Trump is a known sexual deviant and Trumptard has a questionable number of bodies around him that get swept under the rug

*huge

The Yea Forumstard junior detectives have taken over the investigation. Watch yourselves, they suspect everyone!

Then you'd lose your annual salary. It was suicide.

sloppy job mossad

Attached: You_dropped_something.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Why are you just repeating his point?

holy fuck you libcucks can't meme for shit. KYS tranny loving faggot

Murder or suicide on suicide watch, you say?

Yeah, he unleashed his McGuyver level intellect when he somehow procured a rope in his suicide watch cell, made all the guards fall asleep, and caused the camera observing him to 'malfunction'.

Man, the stars really fucking aligned on this one.

Trump is going to jail.

This happened?

"Trump was a nobody" a fucking rich nobody that could wipe his ass with all the money you'll ever make in your life. And he's now in the job you just described as "the most time consuming, difficult, publicly scrutinized job in the world"

I never claimed bill was intelligent. That's why he got caught. Because he's an idiot.

If Trump is as unintelligent as you claim, how come no scandal has come out against him that actually bears any negative evidence against him?

Attached: 20190811_031238.jpg (640x438, 88K)

Letting him commit suicide on suicide watch when he's about to expose a shitload of rich people it's clearly suspicious.

I worked in prisons for years, a safe cell is no guarantee of safety.
That being said, he was probably killed.

All you need is a 18" strip of material that will not fail under tension

Lying doesn't make you pretty inside

PARDON'D

Attached: ClintonPardoned.jpg (704x768, 88K)

Just shut the fuck up, both of you.

Fuck that for a joke.

Attached: tenor.gif (410x274, 177K)

Please, stop fucking going at the Trmp Vs Clinton angle on this. We should ALL be fucking furious that this was allowed to happen, because it was one of the only routes to find out some real intel on the organisations and people who are pulling the strings in the world. It should terrify us all, regardless of political persuasion. Shit like this is why people gravitate to conspiracy, because shit fucking stinks.

Trump and Clinton are both suspects.

/thread

Okay, but, what? Say they let him kill himself.

He killed himself. What exactly is the conspiracy? They wanted him to off himself? So they didn't go and put a hit on Epstein, they just let him an hero his way out of federal captivity? So he just killed himself?

And conspiracy is how you ensure the truth never gets found.

Post decent evidence or shut the fuck up

It is true, and you do care, because you hate /pol/ because you're a brainlet
lol

All the info is already out there. If you really think a case against one man is going to reveal anything worthwhile that isn't already documented, I've got bad news for you.
I'm just glad hes dead. He was one of them.

Clinton raped way more women than just his fucking secretary. You have to be willing to be this ignorant. Seriously drop your Trump Derangement Syndrome for one day and look into everything Clinton has done. Forget about Trump for just 24 hours and let your personal biases go away for just long enough to stop being such a sad cunt. All these fuckers are guilty, but you'd rather just point the finger at Trump because you support the Clintons due to them being on "your side"

Attached: 1565444905306.png (616x854, 407K)

Yeah we tease him a lot
Cuz we got him on the spot

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

He was a multimillionaire. Obviously not stupid. What if he set it up that a cohort release damning evidence against others in the event of his death? He's much more dangerous dead than alive.

kys really

No need it's ephebophile vs pedophile. Lrn2 admire young ladies asshole

Lmao if anything that just proves how much of an upstanding guy he is. Clearly He's well connected and gets all the gossip

Attached: 20190811_032351.png (720x486, 136K)

suicide was faked, thats not him

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-2-1.jpg (1286x857, 275K)

I'm sure if the spooks wanted to, they could scare someone into offing themselves. They probably gave him the opportunity and said, do it now or all the people you care about will die, here are photos of them sleeping in their beds, we'll make sure they all suffer incredibly.

>forget about Trump
>what about Clinton
>let your personal biases go away
Pot, meet kettle.

>they could scare someone into offing themselves
What would they do if someone just sat in their cell and didn't kill themselves? 180 people instantaneously die around the world?

They put pixie dust in his coffee and he transcended time and space, that's what happened.

This user has an excellent point

Yeah, like that's what happened.
Dumbass.

>Lmao if anything that just proves how much of an upstanding guy he is.
I know, that's why I posted it.

Clinton visited this dudes rape island like 30 fucking times. There was ONE mention of Trump possibly raping some girl with him. The evidence of DNC and MSM ties with this dude far outweigh some random ass story that has been since dropped. All of this evidence points towards Epstein being involved with Democrat leaders and Hollywood elites and just because you hate this fact, you start screaming about Trump like you usually do.
Sure, Trump might be guilty as well, but that isn't where this evidence is pointing. it doesn't take a fucking genius to understand this concept you faggot.

Main source of evidence killed himself.

I listed Clinton and Trump mate. Take 'em both down. Why deflect against the current president specifically?

You usually get a cellmate or 7. Also if you're serious about it you can simply bite out your wrists

This. Some jails require you to be nude while on suicide watch for just that reason. If you have the will, you’ll find the means.

Clinton outweighs Trump, so don't investigate Trump! He did it too, but just once! It's just a random ass story! Stop investigating! Democrats! Elites! Hollywood! You just hate facts! Stop investigating! Stop screaming out Trump, shut up! Trump might be guilty but you just hate Trump! The evidence doesn't point to him, stop it! You're stupid!

he just achieved chim

Attached: unknown.png (1204x792, 1.28M)

thanks for update and info.

Attached: yu little.jpg (945x801, 202K)

Totally suicided.

To no one's surprise. Imagine who would've gone down. How many.

It's not a teensy bit worrying that a man conclusively linked to sex trafficking children and with many many rich and powerful associates, who has already almost died in custody was allowed to die before the matter could be investigated? You are either incredibly blinded by fear that one of your political heroes on the right or left would be tarnished or you are a shill. Any right-minded person would be horrified by the implications of this death. It is at least plausible that those in control were worried enough to ensure this happened, and had the means and opportunity to do so. What it says about our power structures is damning.

I need to see a body.

If it was, they done good this time.

Whoa, where did you get this photo?

they will loose the list user, how naive can u be

Remember the last time he was "sentenced" and was allowed to leave jail all day and just had to return to go to bed?

Why not both?

Yall are fucking retarded if you think they'd be touchable in any situation.

Attached: EBnO-n0W4AA-zVJ.png (1184x1172, 289K)

Aww how cute, the underage newfag is looking for guaranteed replies.

Here’s your (you) kid.

>I've know of this guy years ago way before Trump
>Ignores the time he knew trump
kek@maga faggots, Epstine and Trump we're both convicted in like 2006 by the some loli, who was threatened with disappearing so she reascended her testimony.

he went to live with Hitler i Argentina

They don't assist breathing on corpses usually. You sure he's dead? This IS Yea Forums

Definitely not the first time someone associated with them has come down with an acute case of the suicide, probably not the last either.

romania finds trails on pedos and human trafic, next day this guy died

>convicted
0/8

Man i Bet Trump is relaxing a lot now.

Is that why he was so sweaty?

Man I bet Trump was never worried, Bill on the other hand..

Get ready to hand over that

Attached: 1533771897773.png (1039x1037, 1.85M)

Look up the big boys and katie johnson you silly double nigger

Why would a guy being blackmailed by Epstein talk about him knowing damn well he was ab out to run for President?
youtube.com/watch?v=kEnkJNEMLH0

Attached: 1564966176101.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Bill Barr is probably the one who was the most nervous. His dad basically gave Epstein his start by giving him an unqualified teaching job.

....probably give up half of that salary since it was also something that Trump co-opted in, they both were dirty by association with him.

Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!Jews!

They're supposed to either give you no clothes or clothes that only are made of very weak fabric you can't hang yourself with.

Look up witnesses not showing up to court and dropped lawsuits? Nah I already know the story.

clearly not

Attached: 1559579004818.png (460x491, 420K)

Trump had him killed

Trump raped a 13 year old with Epstein and now he had him killed to cover it up.

Lots of people wanted Epstein dead, but Trump has an army of white nationalists in the prison system, nobody else had the means.

the Clinton's what?

Sorry I was over on /pol/ where anons actually have to provide proof for their retarded claims, you should go there kid.

You must be new here, claims like that require proof.

listen carefully and you can hear the the champagne bottles popping at Mar-a-Lago

Attached: 5d2f0bb59e075517dd38a613-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 91K)

>All you need is a 18" strip
>a 18" strip
>18"

What a fucking manlet

Attached: Snapchat-1815056423.jpg (720x626, 48K)

>Trump has an army of white nationalists in the prison system, nobody else had the means.
t. brainlet

Attached: 1563691727072.jpg (645x729, 45K)

>It was TRUMP!!
>No, IT WAS CLINTON!!
>TRUMP!!
>CLINTON!!
>TRUMP!!
>CLINTON!!!

(pssst, you're both right)

Attached: who-killed-epstein.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I'd be more afraid now that one of Epstein's lawyers wasn't instructed to release damaging evidence again Trump and others.

funny how those chicks were happy to do anything for the money until they were too ugly to get paid anymore and suddenly it all became a problem

saw this coming a mile away
not the least bit surprised
just another dead lead that could have blown the whole thing open
sure hope he had a dead man switch in place for a file drop but we all know that aint gonna happen those sorts of secrets have a way of staying secret and out of public knowledge

You're all going by the first news of the event which is always stupid. Best wait a few days for things to develop.

audible exhale of amusement had

Attached: 1521215336387.gif (448x252, 1.17M)

They are all friends. Trump never investigate Hillary. Hillary doesn't bother Trump anymore. It's a ruse.

The door... when he kicked him out of his golf resort.

They do cpr for optics even if they think it’s no use

Her and the foundation have been being investigated for over a year now, retard.

US Attorney John Huber ring any bells?

Hard to make 80k when you repeatedly masturbate in grandma's basement

>Her and the foundation have been being investigated for over a year now, retard.
>US Attorney John Huber ring any bells?

And Trump has been investigated for over a year.

Neither is getting charged & locked up yet despite the pitch dark smoke around both of their business dealings and common known associates they knew years ago.

lol upvoted

Why are you talking out of your ass?

the cctv "malfunctioned" missing everything

Kek

What an amazing coincidence.

Attached: 1564978594261.jpg (220x293, 13K)

Fucking how can people get away with this?

People are just looking for a reason to be outraged bro. Can't wait until this story is forgotten in a week.

Sorry that you favor one over the other and I'm equating both as being pieces of shit which is hurting your feelings.

Prophecy teaches that in the end evil wins for a short time.

We are all asleep oblivious to that which is going on around us.
No one is innocent, but dedicated evil is revealing itself all around us.
It will one day be punished. But not today.

You're just making shit up though, user.

>They are all friends.
Wrong.
>Trump never investigate Hillary.
Wrong
>Hillary doesn't bother Trump anymore.
Wrong.

Drumpf would be on that list, so that's probably why...

liar

They clearly haven't been friends for a long time.
Hillary and their foundation have been being investigated for over a year now. You retards must not know about it because no leaks are happening, plus you're not doing your due diligence and researching it.
Hillary still tweets and talks shit about Trump multiple times a month.

Attached: George-Soros-900.jpg (900x506, 155K)

You have to be stupid to believe he suicided on his own someone put a hit on him. He was gonna snitch on everyone no doubt.

Attached: caa38f0b68a418f694b548d00b0500b51e75b3c1[1].jpg (1200x800, 90K)

Trump AND Hillary has both seen their investigations

Trump still has tax returns he won't reveal

The Clintons both have bullshit in their closets from sketchy "organizations" and emails

Trump also has sketchy "organizations" and has had sketchy business dealings in the past.

And, both Trump & Bill both were associates of Epstein, Bill was a little more close to him but that doesn't erase the fact Trump has had ties to Epstein which he has tried to downplay for obvious reasons.

Trump & Clintons aren't BFF's, they have had ties and a shared Venn Diagram of shady character associations, one of whom is now the subject of everyone dancing around his unmarked gravestone.

Most of us have been waiting for the Clintons to kill him for a while. He was on suicide watch. People don't suicide on suicide watch, it's the whole point.

Braid a few strips together and go for a swing. Or like I said bite your wrists out

it should be noted that despite trying to commit suicide, he actually wasnt on suicide watch like everyone here is claiming

>Trump AND Hillary has both seen their investigations
What the fuck kind of gibberish is this?
>Trump still has tax returns he won't reveal
So?
That's not against the law, you moron.
If their were issues with his taxes, the IRS would have done something.
>The Clintons both have bullshit in their closets from sketchy "organizations" and emails
That's an understatement.
>Trump also has sketchy "organizations" and has had sketchy business dealings in the past.
Yeah.
>And, both Trump & Bill both were associates of Epstein, Bill was a little more close to him but that doesn't erase the fact Trump has had ties to Epstein which he has tried to downplay for obvious reasons.
Ironic that you say I'm downplaying it when you just said, Clinton was a LITTLE more close to him...". Nearly 30 trips to Lolita Island is a LITTLE bit closer, huh retard?
>Trump & Clintons aren't BFF's
This is just a stupid statement.
No evidence they are friends any more.

Due diligence?

Bush and Obama share a bloodline they are of the same Ancestry.
Clinton and Trump were both bosom buddies of Epstein.

What do I need to study to know that there is an elite class of evil folks who knowingly call the average man goyim? No it is not the Jews.

Revelation 2:9 can you read?

Know your enemy...

¨suicided¨

Proof or you are also _____

>bite your wrists out
or ya know bite your tongue like most are instructed to do when there is no cyanide capsule at your disposal
will bleed out in minutes if you do it right

>>Trump still has tax returns he won't reveal

Soooo... Trump tried to write off possible pedophilic activities on his taxes?

>>Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: 1544093351815-1.jpg (952x630, 58K)

>it truly is the superior board. also, the taste of the dick there is exquisite.

>tries to commit suicide in government institution
>doesn't get put on suicide watch
>even though you know it's protocol in any and all situations involving self harm of any kind in said institutions
yeah they just gave him a xanax and told him to just not feel depressed

Always sad to see bozo's quoting the Bible out of context.

1/10 because I read your post.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x245, 416K)

Ok ok, here is a (You).
It's my last one though and I fucked it earlier so it probably tastes like my cum, but you seem really hungry for attention so here you go lil feller

is it actually possible to be this retarded? so he can't testify for a get out of jail free card.

I would too.

>trump traveled with him once
>bill traveled with him 20+ some w security some w/o
>anyone who thinks bill is any better than trump in the pervert category is ignorant and wont do research

EPPSTEIN *PUNCHES MAN* FUCK YOU BITCH I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!! *BEATS MAN VIOLENTLY* *MAN DIES*

Out of context?
We have an Enemy here on Earth that is working to destroy all belief in God.

The members of this group have just murdered someone to try and keep this secret and you call it out of context?

Wake up JR I am not pulling your leg here.

Way to ruin any autopsy results too

He lets faggots like you watch

I didn’t make any claims, not too bright are ya?

So no proof of the retarded claims? Thought so...

The verse isn't telling you to know your enemy, it's God saying he knows.

Two completely different things.
I'm not saying I disagree with your observation that elite "jews", who are not, are the synagogue of Satan.

Are you joking?

He describes Seven churches in Revelation 2 and 3. Five of them fail to find his favor even though they teach of Christ. Only two find favor Smyrna and Philidelphi. Because both of them have one teaching in common that none of the others do. They teach of our common enemy. Revelation 2:9 and then again in Revelation 3:9.

These are those same liars who have been deceiving mankind since the very beginning.

The Scribes, the Pharisees, all the sons of Cain. They know who they are and who they follow.

Attached: StPetersCross.png (90x90, 351)

Convenient.

Funny that a dude who knew all the sins of two presidents would suddenly be unable to deal with consequences.

Attached: 67874715_869783956741028_2297835545201475584_n.jpg (864x960, 70K)

Nothing you just stated has anything to do with the topic being discussed.
In order for you to say Trump is apart of their Cabal, you have to make assumptions.

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

You claimed that proof needed to be provided. Prove it

you saved this from zuckerbook didnt you
it's okay user you can tell me

Trump raped a 13 year old girl with Epstein

Maybe Epstein really did kill himself, but he was on SUICIDE WATCH. If it was suicide, it's because someone let him do it, and odds are it was a Trump operative.

Attached: rapefacts.png (806x539, 225K)

Looks like the Clintons got another one

Literally who

>Sure, Trump might be guilty as well, but that isn't where this evidence is pointing. it doesn't take a fucking genius to understand this concept you faggot.

Some of us are perfectly fine with the Clintons getting taken down by this, WAY more than many of you are in admitting that Trump could be brought down or possibly guilty as well.

Do you know what a fact is, user?

Also one of the princes of England.

Let'd be real though, Trump was the only one with the power to have Epstein killed.

Attached: Trumpstein.png (1536x864, 1.74M)

If it was a conspiracy Epstein knew enough dirt about enough incredibly wealthy people that it would probably be impossible to untangle which one or ones it actually was.

I don't like to be the conspiracy kook, but it really is super convenient that he's dead.

Prove it's not a fact

Attached: download.jpg (1000x520, 81K)

Google it

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-2-1.jpg (1200x800, 240K)

Yeah, Epstein knew just about everyone.

>trying this hard

yes, adam. i did.

He moved in with Pac and Biggie

>It was totally the loser prince of Engalnd sending UK operatives.
>NO NO WAIT! It was Bill Clinton desperate to hang onto his sterling reputation in the last few months of his life!

It was Trump

prove it is a fact retard, thats the way it works here

>Prove it's not a fact
That's not how it works.

That would be like me saying , "we're all dead but we just don't know it and it's a fact. Now prove it's not."

Trumps relieved

Attached: trumpep.jpg (688x499, 104K)

Suck a dick you raging faggot

This is Yea Forums, not an academic theory review.

It's called DISCUSSION, learn to not be a raging cunt

instead of arguing we should find out how the remaining pedos should be put in prison.

Suck a dick you raging faggot

This is Yea Forums, not an academic theory review.

It's called DISCUSSION, learn to not be a raging cunt a make an argument of your own besides whining like a bitch.

>everyone

no, he knew a handful of very rich and powerful people.

Not all of them attended his underage sex parties (but Clinton and Trump did).

Attached: what-did-trump-do-aboard-the-lolita-express-beast-arts-20493318.png (500x610, 135K)

Attached: 1563646060253.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

It's a fact that Trump raped a 13 year old girl with Epstein.

It's also a fact that Epstein died in a federal prison while on SUICIDE WATCH.

Attached: 1484005306401.jpg (800x940, 744K)

>It's a fact that Trump raped a 13 year old girl with Epstein.
How is that a fact?

lmfao, nice dude. how do I prove something to not be a fact, you must be omnipotent. You are pissed, we can tell.

Y'all blaming Clinton are ridiculous. There was no evidence that Clinton did absolutely anything other than fly on a plane with the guy. Witness testimony places him on the island once, and the girl said that he was one of the few people there that didn't do anything to any of the girls. Was he complicit in a cover up? Definitely. He of course knew about all this - how could he not. But he had no reason to put out a hit on Epstein. Trump, on the other hand, had already been accused by one of the girls that he raped her, and made her his sex slave over a four month period.

Fucking morons.

Trying to politicize this thing is missing the point - BOTH SIDES ARE IN ON IT. This whole two party system is a farce designed to keep ups fighting each other instead of banding together and fighting them.

Stop playing into their hands.

>hurr durr no one around the Clinton's has ever died under mysterious circumstances hurr durr
you need to go back
etherzone.com/body/

Attached: 1557333888196.jpg (500x492, 155K)

Yet here you are trying to fit a suicide into your own conspiracy theory lol

Check'd

What evidence do you have of your claim?

Asking for proof is just being a stupid little bitch. You're not a judge or expert in any means, all you can ask for is evidence.

There's TONS of evidence that Trump raped a 13 year old girl with Epstein, btw.

Pearls before swine,
like glasses for the blind.

Who asked for Christ to be crucified?
Who crucified Peter?

The topic is Epstein is fucking dead."
Who killed him is very related.
I can't tell you who killed him specifically but I can deduce who is behind it all "family" wise. As I already have.

You can not put them all in prison you just have to trust that they will one day encounter true justice.

(In eternity)

Epstein went to prison for it and the girl said Trump raped her too. Her testimony is considered factual by a criminal court.

Attached: trump-epstein-wide.jpg (1200x629, 334K)

>Her testimony is considered factual by a criminal court.
Why are you lying, user?

>Epstein went to prison for it
Source?

Attached: 20190808_185516.jpg (1052x930, 723K)

you claim it's a lie, then prove it

there's plenty of evidence it's true in this thread already

>Pearls before swine
LOL, so ironic.

>you claim it's a lie, then prove it
No, I asked user if he knows what the word fact means.

???
Do you not know who Epstein was?

meh.

>Criminal courts can't determine what a fact is!

How do you determine if something is a fact? Why are you dissembling so hard when there is a mountain of evidence of Trump's relationship with Epstein?