So, Trump and his buddies killed Epstein "by suicide" with Epstein's pedophile sex trafficking trial set to start soon...

So, Trump and his buddies killed Epstein "by suicide" with Epstein's pedophile sex trafficking trial set to start soon. How convenient.

Attached: trump-epstein.jpg (932x470, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-unseal.pdf
foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known
youtube.com/watch?v=8fBKiBm8rO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. Clearly Trump wanted him dead before he sang. Scumbag pedophile in chief. Wants to fuck his daughter too

lol okay heeb
>still such a brain dead kike that you post the same ONE decade or 2 old picture because there are literally no recent connections between 2 people who aren't friends

Attached: coneheads.jpg (1125x908, 361K)

Attached: IMG_9338.jpg (640x901, 148K)

>no recent connections
people still think about those connections - when it involves abused children. you're trying too hard for your god emperor

Most likely the Clintons. They have body trail going back decades.

there is a long line of people who were nervous about what epstein's might of or might not say. you can blame trump, but there were a lot of other people holding the door.

Accusations against Trump were refuted in the documents.

along with the child molesters in the basement of the pizza joint with the nonexistent basement.

If anyone it was the Clinton's. Trump banned the dude from all of his properties because he caught him doing inappropriate stuff. There are dozens of flight logs where Bill flew out to that private island of Epsteins.

and the clinton foundation takes another life

sure, trump is a squeaky clean guy that was shocked by inappropriate sexual behavior. whatever you say...

keep up drinking the kool-aid, vlad.
>officials were "persuaded" to take him off of suicide watch. someone was either paid off or threatened to do so. there is a long line of people who could have done that. why would the clinton's bother getting their hands dirty when trump or any others closer to the center of power with so much more to lose would have done it faster?

Every time I see this picture I wonder how can that conehead not be photoshopped

Youre ruining the snowflake narrative.

It's naive to think only Trump was behind.
There where so many rich and powerful people that he hung out with. From juges to presidents actors and other bilionairs.
This is not a left or right thing, this is the wealthy and powerful against the rest of us.

And theres is probably a shit load of stuff we will not know about.

>Start soon
It was half a year away m8.

What does Trump have to lose? I see alot of Democrats being blamed by the victim for this though. Theyre even talking about it on CNN and MSNBC.

this. turning into a right vs left narrative is another false-flag intended to taint discussion

>My lifes ruined, I'll lose everything, better neck rope
>Yea Forums: The jews did it.

He killed himself, nothing more too it.

Mebs! Mebs!

everyone who has something bad to say about the clintons winds up dead, this is like the 20th time in the last 5 years. dont bury your head in the sand

>pedophile sex trafficking

as young as 14
not, pedophile. Just normal. But against the law.

There are several pictures of Trump and Epstein over the years. Fucking MAGAtards and muh Trump.

Attached: 1564056228026.jpg (960x742, 102K)

really, there a lot of people of fox news that are alive and well. bury it in the sand with the cure of king tut's tomb. same fictional bullshit.

He committed suicide. Trump has nothing to do with it.

Clinton is a proven rapist. Get fucked cuck.

courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-unseal.pdf

Just gonna leave this here

>ORANGE MAN HAVE TO BE BAD, ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT

Attached: 1528830992016.jpg (708x800, 63K)

He might has well fucked his daughter, hes fucked your country enough

RIP sweet prince

Attached: hb-button-welcome-back-kotter-epstein.png (400x400, 160K)

the people at fox news dont have incriminating evidence of the clintons involvement with a pedo island where they rape and torture children for fun

Clintons are all over this!

Trump is cleared and has been telling us for some time the truth.

I can smell the smoke from the burning Democrat party from here.

donald loves hugging people he's "not a fan of". It's what great people do. I go out of my way every day to pose in photos with people I despise.

> if bill clinton did it, bill barr held the door

up your nose with a rubber hose

co sonvenient

Tbf bill clinton is 100% tied up with epstein

Amen. The rich and powerful are all tied up in this, epstein was a loose end. Fuck this hellworld we live in

every girl under 18 counts as pedophilia in case u didnt get the memo

Not technically. A pedophile would probably not be interested in a 14 year. Pedophiles are only interested in prepubescent children so that would probably exclude anyone over 12.

if they are younger tahn 18 and the male older than 18, hes a pedophile, end of.

...according to society.

truth hurts

It's possible that pedophiles have different political affiliations and that both are guilty.

^this

18 isn’t even the age of consent in most places. 16 is legal in 30 US states.

This, how the fuck do people narrow it down to the daily spam discussion ONCE AGAIN and actually think they are right. Mind-blowing.

in germany 15 or so is legal but the partner cannot be older than 19 or 20 or so

If you’re surprised Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, just imagine how surprised HE was.

Haha. Wow.

Odd. The original investigators said Trump was the only prominent person to completely cooperate with the investigations into Epstein. Trump barred him from all of his properties 15 years ago and cut off all contact. Keep trying, faggot. TDS.

foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

You sound mad. Maybe crying harder will net you some tummy rubs.

Attached: trump sucks.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

LOL. Who cares anyway

>They have body trail
English as a second language is no way to go through life, Ivan.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fBKiBm8rO0

fairly sure trump knew nothing of epsteins behavior. just a billionaire recognizing another

everyones gonna try to throw some dirt on trump anyway despite just being assumptions

Attached: fuck the 1 percent.jpg (1600x1323, 156K)

Manlets mad again

Seething and impotent; sucks to be you.

Everything's a conspiracy. Look, he was 66, he knew he was going down again and would spend the rest of his years in jail. The man had a life of luxury, now he has a tiny cell and the dregs of society as companions. He previously served 13 months and didn't want to go through that again in his remaining years, so he offed himself. That's all there is to it.

why did the camera malfunction?

Yep by him and his fellow terrorist cell qanon..

Let's wait until the dust settles and see. I'm curious myself as to how this could happen - it could be human stupidity or somehow he got hold of enough rope or clothing to do the job. You don't have to hang from the ceiling to effectively choke yourself.

No, the snowflake narrative comes from the trumptards. Noone on the left gives a fuck about Bill Clinton, but when you mention Trump , you fanboys go full autist.

Correction: The Clinton's had Epstein killed.
(fixed that for ya user)

Does the "Three murder/assassinations for free"-wildcard only apply for current or also for past presidents?

Worked in prisons for years. I've seen multiple blood baths in safe cells. It's not that hard to hurt or kill yourself.

Lowest unemployment rate in decades, highest labor participation rate in 50 years, 3%+ annual GDP growth, inflation low enough that the Fed just lowered interest rates.

Sounds about as fucked as fucked can be.

Those rascals are at it again? That makes what, 84 people the Clinton's have killed? 84 people dead and not a scrap of evidence or any leaks to indict them. Considering five people can't keep the same secret, that's amazing. One hell of a coverup, wouldn't you say? You're an idiot.

>
>Does the "Three murder/assassinations for free"-wildcard only apply for current or also for past presidents?
Practically your president represents your country and is authorized to do whatever is required in the name of national security, torturing your children is ok too if he asks for it.
If you attack him, you are a terrorist and you commit treason, you will then have no rights.

Attached: US_Intelligence_Community_members.gif (702x702, 270K)

You mean Bill Clinton to cover up all his trips to Pedo Island with Eps

....gonna flip....gonna die

Attached: ZomboMeme 10082019080906.jpg (1250x826, 219K)

Looks like a Trump Cabinet meeting

>trump dindu nuffin!
Fucking retards.

Attached: 1D43AEC1-267F-4AFB-8621-4C3DCDBEE632.jpg (443x960, 113K)

Attached: CF0B4CD4-2A8C-4F02-A0AE-B9AA5C4BF6F8.jpg (443x960, 93K)