Be good friends with a lot of very powerful rich elites

>Be good friends with a lot of very powerful rich elites
>Know all their secrets

So, who had him whacked?

Attached: JeffreyDeadstein.jpg (645x668, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/08/06/florida-governor-orders-criminal-probe-over-prior-jeffrey-epstein-case.html
nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-unseal.pdf
thehill.com/homenews/news/456923-epstein-accuser-named-former-governor-senator-in-testimony-prosecutors
vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/new-details-in-unsealed-jeffrey-epstein-documents
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-09/epstein-sent-girl-to-governor-and-senator-for-sex-she-testified
cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/epstein-court-documents-allegations/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-andrew-sex-allegations-jeffrey-epsteins-butler-alfredo-rodriguez-who-stole-tell-all-black-9962307.html
documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped
nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/11/woman-who-accused-trump-of-raping-her-at-13-drops-suit.html
snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton
nrdc.org/trump-lies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he had a lot of people doing bad things, I wonder if the cops that were investigating will also get suicided

Who didn't?

>know the clintons
>wind up dead
Hmmmmmmm??????

The Clinton’s

Epstein got the Clinton special

Sad that he committed suicide by shooting 5 bullets to the back of his own head.

Just another 'victim' on the list of people naming Hillary and turning up dead. We all knew it was going to happen, too. This doesn't alleviate any suspicions we have for the 16 sitting Democrats, 31 Hollywood liberal actors, and 39 foreign royals who have been named by the victim... it straight up confirms that Democrats are baby-fucking murderers who will do anything to cover their tracks. You're an evil piece of shit if you even consider voting Dem after this. Evil and ignorant.

Attached: 1565194784870.png (502x839, 434K)

I'm more iclined to believe it was the english royal family that whacked him.

Obviously Trump. He has/had the most to lose from trial testimony.

From what I hear, a bunch of underage girls whacked him, but he survived that.

Either this or the entire thing is Russian make-believe to play the masses against all governments and cause worldwide chaos

Trumps Gestapo clearly

Attached: C6BF4939-C2D3-4E02-82DA-BFBD2DD9A0A6.jpg (450x398, 46K)

Please, do continue with your inane prattling.

Attached: trump-epstein.jpg (932x470, 37K)

Nice....

Wait. No

>and the president
You forgot him.

Attached: 1472016990153.png (599x563, 364K)

Don’t be a conspiratard. THE HUFF POST SAID HE KILLED HIMSELF AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION. Ok back to cuck bull threads.

long time friends

Attached: sdfsd.jpg (625x415, 209K)

Lmao you should write fiction

ehhh.....who's askin?

Attached: lenny.jpg (800x640, 99K)

You have to think about what that actually achieves for russia. Unless it's to highlight the inherent problems with inherited power that comes with wealth in order to drive people towards communism. Which would be good.

I'm saying Clinton mafia. We know Billy had an insatiable lust of women. Probably couldn't force a Trump confession out of him.

Yea yea goy. Now that the star player is dead the 2000+ pages of shit on him and his baby fucking pose are null and void.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: TERRORIST.jpg (474x365, 23K)

>on suicide watch
>commits suicide
????????????????????

Fake news. You know the media was trying to build up the trump connection. Looks like Trump wins again.

tbh, he probably actually did it to himself with the fear of what they might do to him

Nothing to see here. EHHHHH Russia did it. Lmao. Holy fuck now i guess everything in the Epstein files don’t matter.

>charged with multiple counts of rape of a minor and child sex trafficking
>facing a long and humiliating trial
>would have ended up spending the rest of life in prison
Yeah, it must have been an assassination. I mean, he had so much to live for!

>All knowing, all seeing secret international cabal that controls everything and can kill anyone
>Can't rig an election.

sure buddy.

>turns the Brits against their royalty right when Boris (:D) Johnson is running brexit
>turns Americans more against democrats and makes Trump look good

Yeah, what could that possibly achieve for Russia

pedotrumpfile had him killed. the Clintons have no power. bill's def a pedo. both trump and bill are known mass-predators.

1 attempt, the 2nd's successful. only a president could do that.

sadly shitty murka's so partisan, the majority can't see that their politician's are all deviants.

Attached: trump with fags.png (277x182, 93K)

He was holding blackmail material on dozens, maybe hundreds of politically and financially important people. Nobody in the world could have wanted him dead, right?

"the most to lose"
how so? Because he has a title?

Im not saying he isnt involve nor that any involvement/ complicate action should go unaccounted for but every single fucked up Kike that has any hand in this would be going down just as much as Trump and I can guarantee you that Trump doesnt have all a swath of power that Hillary or any of the other fucking sickos doesnt have.

Its a funny thing that im disappointed this pedo fucked has been off'd, would love to see this entire corrupt satanist system burn.

Rich, eccentric, pedo, an hero. Sounds like King of Yea Forums.

Imagine all of the DOJ folks that going to commit suicide over the coming months. They should have stuck to shitposting on Yea Forums.

Yeah, I'm going with suicide on this one. If he had dropped dead of a heart attack or some mysterious illness, I might be a bit more skeptical.

>damage control
>damage control

Shill harder you fgt fuck, sooner or later all you sick fucks are going down.

IDGAF if its Trump today and Hillary tomorrow or vice versa, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS COMPLICIT AND THEY SHOULD ALL HANG.

Here is the NYT latest.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10 Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail.png (1519x3362, 1.41M)

I don’t understand how it wasn’t on 24 hour watch especially after the last time. With a case as big as his it doesn’t make any fucking sense. I think every guard in that place needs to investigated. It’s pure coincidence that the files come out and name MANY VERY POWERFUL people and hours later he ends up shoaed. Well I guess that’s all folks. Back to sleep. Your government loves you. And the children

Attached: C6263971-5034-4544-84D4-EC61F5741473.png (798x450, 893K)

>would love to see this entire corrupt satanist system burn

Attached: 1541765797447.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

When he nearly killed himself last time I wrote that npc's would claim Hillary did it it to fit the pizzagate scheme, conveniently forgetting about the Donald. And here you are. You really are preprogrammed npc's.

What's it like having a double-digit IQ?

There was never a snowball's chance in hell that this guy was going to make it to trial alive.
Clinton, Trump, Dershowitz, Prince Andrew,
Who DIDN'T need this guy dead before their kiddy diddling came out in court?

Attached: 1488013782715.jpg (499x665, 64K)

IWHT user

it was her turn

they watched him commit suicide

The elections have always been rigged you fucking idiot. Go fuck off.

shill more pls.
>yea eer idk guys this is defiantly suicide, just drop it and move along, cause you know its pretty late and we should all be getting some rest m'i right

This has damage control written all over it.

lots of rich and powerful people breathing a sigh of relief today, from Trump to Clinton to Dershowitz.

>mfw the rich always win in the end

Attached: GFD.gif (320x192, 795K)

The call came in for a cardiac arrest

he was on suicide watch, but that just means they watched him commit suicide

>the clintons
>trump
>Prince Andrew

and the list goes own. maybe they all in on it.

source?

The Secret Service will be contacting your VPN service shortly.

of course they are. Wexner, Dershowitz, and many others. While the poltards were sperging over comet pizza, the real global pedo ring continues apace.

ooohhh im shaking
fuck off faggot

>sadly shitty murka's so partisan, the majority can't see that their politician's are all deviants.
It's also kind of funny.
It's shouldn't be since I live here.
Oh fucking well,

Attached: 1564306630920.png (744x567, 59K)

If you have any evidence to back up your conspiritardation, by all means...

He hanged himself

>So, who had him whacked?
everyone

It only took 17 days since his original suicide attempt on July 23rd. I bet the BOP guards have a rash of suicides.

soon as i saw this news i immediately thought he was taken out by one or several of the many elite that he probably has dirt on. i'd say 98% that is the case.

the other possibility is that he realized he was going to be in legit prison this time probably for decades, and prisoners were probably already fucking with him telling him he was going to get raped / be their bitch, and he didn't want to get ass raped for the rest of his short life before getting shivved for being a pedo in prison.

That was a joke nigga. Lighten up.

Where are the pictures of his body? Could just be a faked death to get media off his ass.

SHOW ME THE CORPSE.

tfw the canary can't sing no more

Attached: mission accomplished.jpg (1000x666, 64K)

Maybe they watched him get on a flight to Tel Aviv. The world will never know. I guess the case and everything involved ends here. Lots of happy sickos and such gonna party extra hard tonight.

either way, I'm fucking pissed that a lot of secrets die with him. I hope the prosecutors have enough to continue other cases against his pervert buddies.

Meanwhile, Florida governor orders criminal probe into handling of prior Jeffrey Epstein sex case
cnbc.com/2019/08/06/florida-governor-orders-criminal-probe-over-prior-jeffrey-epstein-case.html

There's no reason to stop this if they're looking for corruption

dont get so down man, sooner or later everyone cops it, in this life or the next.

And for all the horrible shit they do, all the "power" they have, it all ends. No amount of money or media control can prevent life from running its course.

and if thats not enough just hold onto that hope that one day someone is going to load the AR and go out in a blaze of hellfire taking the scum with them

And Hillary got him on a saturday.....

Slow news day normally !!

TOP KEK

Attached: 68453187_417382985574501_1621062193862672384_n.jpg (720x720, 61K)

soz my man, hard to tell with txt

his not dead. they switch him with a body double. his gonna live the rest of his day on a island somewhere.

He probably paid the “suicide watch” official to look the other way

Guys
>777777 is coming up

Attached: 570114380.jpg (493x433, 18K)

the problem is all the child rape they're going to continue doing until their time comes, and it just got that much harder to stop it.

brits are like 60% non protestant so they're mostly anti royal.
ALthough the queen will be needed to over rule BJ with the new election date that's coming up to ensure it's before brexit so i guess i can see why an extremely anti royal story would be beneficial for boris johnson

Trump was at these sex parties with kids. It's not like he's coming out shiney here just because no one saw him stick his dick in one.

All the apparant aggro between nation leaders is clearly for show.

Could you explain how your 2 points actually benefit russia in anyway though as i don't follow the connection.

Attached: 1513435749371.jpg (650x400, 210K)

someone who hasn't been indicted yet and whose name we'll probably never know now

Cool it with the anti Semitic remarks. You’re here to believe and nothing else.

Attached: 1c773fcdc3b4ca03d193a0ca1f0e56367b0c06ecb192115ffed0b098cd937ef3.png.jpg (255x244, 9K)

>hillary

Attached: DJT raped a kid.jpg (806x539, 133K)

Fuck you, show me the corpse.

nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
>A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m., Fire Department sources said.

the mob

Attached: Bill-Clinton-and-Donald-Trump-both-friends-with-pedophile.jpg (940x545, 577K)

I to can play the white page with black writing game.

Except mine as red.

Attached: 1565436983145.jpg (994x1200, 130K)

The thing is all of the people who can “stop it” are involved. How many prosecutors judges and law makers visited his kosher island to play tennis and not go into his underground labyrinth

Young Donnie looks pretty interested I that hag ass looking bitch though. If he was so into young girls, why would he even give that ratchet grandma a second look?

Lol Wikipedia is already claiming that he hanged himself, with no source

not the same person but thanks for playing

Ok, but pretty much every source is saying he hanged himself. I'm not gonna bicker with you anymore.

Hard at work.

None of those sources claim their information is from the authorities

Do you really think people need to be programmed to make conclusions that fit their own zeitgeist? It's just human.

My sources oy vey my sources.

>people think it isn't all just ONE cabal of rich powerful people who realized how fucking easy it is to divide

clinton

billy crystal, you ol city slicker

Attached: 1475304927668.jpg (180x180, 8K)

Wonder how long this will stay up on nypost

Attached: epstein-cardiac-arrest.png (827x1080, 390K)

lol

except mine has notations, and dates...

I love your "document"

Attached: 67799008_2276029739162957_8922384594221662208_n.jpg (677x494, 40K)

>he thinks conservatives are the NPCs
oof

You mean to tell me he doesn’t look like a vampire or a ghoul. Wtf is this. Who else does he know.

The MAGAtards lie and lie to protect their rapist overlord. I hope he fucks them good as a lame duck too.

Ladies and Gentlemen

She got him.

Attached: evil_Hillary.jpg (601x339, 36K)

>who looked like Epstein
So what it actually him? How shitty are these reporters and journalists that they this shit that begs the question.

wait, are we NPCs or incels? I've lost track

So annoyed I can't even type properly. Tantamount to
>Hey, this COULD happen, so you should do this out of fear. IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!

I wouldn’t reply to him. Obviously ignoring certain facts on the pizza gate coverup and this current case. Idk what his motives are. Best case scenario he’s a disgruntled leftist who wanted hull dog to win.

Exactly. His suicide attempt was on July 23rd. Just over two weeks ago. County jails do better at keeping diddlers alive.

>thinking everyone isn't npcs in a matrix of memetic information transfer
this was definitely a fucking kill job, and they're banking on no one being able to do anything about it. fucking hell

Attached: heaven.jpg (1242x2208, 238K)

Holy shit.

What were they talking about?

Attached: E4B85CC0-DFB1-425F-84CD-D5208D652419.jpg (375x211, 19K)

Gets a blowjob from m00t.

If 777777 then Hillary did it

THIS

I believe you meant

So many pictures of them two together. No way Donnie T couldn't be a diddler too.

Why didn't you mention Trump?

Thanks.

The Trump Administration whacked him b/c he had dirt on trump raping a 13 year old who went missing after she tried to sue.

So.. not to burst your bubble but.. that means "a reported death". Most deaths are reported as a "cardiac arrest" at first because unless it's something particularly gruesome (i.e. decapitation, massive blood loss, etc), the person is considered "non-responsive" or "in cardiac arrest" and THEN you move on to causes.

Ny post is complete shit but this is actually fine.

trump flew with his lolita express once and are not personal friends, unlike bill clinton who flew over 20 times and partied at epstein's island

Maybe it was staged as a witness protection move and he's still alive.

...though I'm pretty sure nobody wants him alive that badly.

Just to let you all know that it is impossible to hang yourself when on suicide watch as there is nothing to hang yourself onto.

He's pointing to Ivanka and talking about what a great piece of ass she is.

Attached: be3a3c69cb19d3778cf11f5bd794e5689735b2f6c8d1a80d950662a0f2c20944.jpg (640x480, 62K)

The black helicopters will be at your house soon.

>Saying this just 24 hours after Epstein's victims testified under oath that Trump never touched them, while naming almost 2 dozen Democrat politicians that raped them at Epsteins Island, om Epsteins plane

Deposition unsealed yesterday where the Epstein victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, exonerated Trump of any involvement (Pg. 25-26)
>Pic related
courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-unseal.pdf

Numerous Democrats, including former New Mexico Governor & Obama admin official Bill Richardson, 16 current Democrat Congressmen identified as perpetrators by Epstein victims:
thehill.com/homenews/news/456923-epstein-accuser-named-former-governor-senator-in-testimony-prosecutors

vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/new-details-in-unsealed-jeffrey-epstein-documents

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-09/epstein-sent-girl-to-governor-and-senator-for-sex-she-testified

cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/epstein-court-documents-allegations/index.html

Why do left wing Democrats lie so much?

Attached: wut.jpg (675x1200, 66K)

you act like people wouldn't be just as happy to see bill dragged down.
I wanted to see all of his guests burn

stop messing this thread up with facts

Trump

Dude, your entire bullshit post just got epically destroyed. The Epstein victims exonerated Trump & implicated 16 current current Demcorat Congress members & a dozen Democrat power players in yesterday's unsealed court records.
>806778182

Oh, so you know that The Dem vs Republican thing is a whole bunch of Kayfabe pageantry just like this? Because an organization that vast and powerful wouldn't be so sloppy. It's almost like this is also a way to keep feeding the flames of ambiguity and division.Champing at our bits and filling in the gaps with our own paranoia. Distracting us from the little changes, piece by piece, they take away from our liberty.

I hate jews.

Facts are for hippies and communists.

One of the richest States in the Union and they can't afford to watch him 24 hours a day. ,,, What a gyp,

Attached: A2705A4E-3EB2-49BF-8C9E-BE904BE6A566.jpg (960x824, 111K)

That’s the spirit!

you can blame trump for lots of dumb shit, but this is not one of them. i'm more interested in his tax reports, or the lack there of

Trump's long time friend gets busted as a pedo wrangler and magafags start screaming "b-b-but democrats!!!!". You're not fooling anybody.

Attached: 5d2f0bb59e075517dd38a613-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 91K)

Easy question. Trump. His powerful pedophile buddy.

They’re longtime enemies you stupid fuck. Educate yourself before spouting crap. Fucking liberals these days.

Even the jungle wanted him dead

Case 1:16-cv-07673
JANE DOE vs DONALD J. TRUMP and JEFFREY E. EPSTEIN

>Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties
>On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump,tied Plaintiff to a bed exposed himself to Plaintiff and then proceeded to forcibly rape her
>During the course of this savage sexual attack Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect

why do you defend Child-raper Trump??

Attached: child rapist.png (747x706, 136K)

You forgot about that NOT LIBERAL JEW

Dershowitz. Who got named as a potential Defendant

REFER to
Several of the girls Epstein trafficked for sex named a shit ton of Demcorats, while clearing Trump of any involvement.

The one girl that accused Trump a couple years back - Katie Johnson - withdrew her lawsuit in 2016 after evidence came out proving she never met Trump or Epstein.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

Holy fuck left wingers are stupid.

>>

Trump isn't exactly an outsider you fucking dumb democrat bitch

independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-andrew-sex-allegations-jeffrey-epsteins-butler-alfredo-rodriguez-who-stole-tell-all-black-9962307.html

B...b..but muh El Paso and muh Dayton were organized cover ups to detract attention from Epstein!
>he was assassinated
Jesus some retards will make up a fucking conspiracy over everything

Attached: jew.jpg (168x218, 6K)

>not voting for democrats
Racist.

Yeah, that's already been refuted after the Epstein victims testimony released yesterday where they stated Trump had zero involvement. Keep up, retard. I know leftists are stupid, but that's no excuse.

Totally organic goyim.

imagine a 13 year old getting repeatedly raped and then going on to be a troubled woman
imagine a couple dudes with basically infinite money, and suddenly evidence magically shows up to clear them after being named
is she even alive at this point?
burn the dems doing it too. bring them all low.
I don't care about your politics is a team sport shit.
drag these fucks down.

It‘s ok, user.

Glad to see both sides of Politics come together and achieve something.

That's why they destroyed society at least twice in the 1900's...why in the fuck would anyone vote for a public official with any of the same beliefs as Marx, the unemployed fat bitch

he has enough money to plant a person looking like him and enjoy rest of his life

People eat that shit up. Don’t be racist in the eyes of billionaire gated community Botox filled kike whores!!!!!

Attached: 5F5A8574-B2C9-410D-BB10-5C24681DB2CF.jpg (552x640, 35K)

>the next
kek

Once upon a time you could just lock them up in the insane asylum to froth and rave about the powerful, no one would believe them.
How times have changed.

>Hey gang think we can crack this case?

Genuinely wonder how much actual evidence Yea Forums could come up with... we track people down all the time. Think we can find a trail here?

Attached: 13349C0F-48DC-494C-BE43-B6B81465DFC2.jpg (250x188, 17K)

he did himself. you think he wants to live in prison for the rest of his life after what he lived?

this isnt a conspiracy, many people kill themselves when going to jail for life.

>we

there is no we kid

saudis or other royals

Yup Jane Doe, AKA Katie Johnson, who's case was tossed 3 years ago after evidence revealed she never met Trump or went to Epstein's island / on Epstein's plane.
God Damn, how stupid can left wingers get? Your conspiracy theories make Alex Jones look sane.

used to be a million folks on Yea Forums
not so much, these days.

Gay

No Jewlord, no.

Too bad. Guess I’m on my own

Attached: A22EA4F3-C370-466A-ABD5-AF1024FB3A2E.png (919x698, 579K)

Start reading. documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html

This is so fucking stupid and anti-American

When exactly did this become a gay porn board?

Go after the money and you find names like Trump Clinton Wexner Geffen.

My money would be on Trump or Clinton.

Hours after more allegations against prince Andrew... The royal family and the Clinton's unavailable for comment...

Trump dun it. It only remains to see if he’ll get away with it, like Bush did over 9/11.

makes you think about princess di and charles too.

I don't give a crap who would have got brought down, I am just fucking destroyed that so many obviously guilty as fuck rich fucks are going to get away with fucking kids. It is shot like this that leads to vigilante justice and lays bare the state of the world.

So a mere 24 hours after Epstein's victims stated under oath in court that Trump was never involved - while naming around 2 dozen Democrats as their rapists - Epstein kills himself...yeah, this shit reeks.

>Democrats
You really could be more accurate saying wealthy elitist scum.

I mean you don't honestly think Donald Trump is innocent do you?

Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump are what we like to call birds of a feather.

Democrat or Republican is just a popular way to keep Americans divided and looking in the wrong directions.

Revelation 2:9 know your enemy.

>The one girl that accused Trump a couple years back - Katie Johnson - withdrew her lawsuit in 2016 after evidence came out proving she never met Trump or Epstein.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

Wow, that article is a prime example of damage control.

Arkincide strikes again.

Oh, yes, definitely not fishy that the timing occured just as the queen's son relationship to Epstein was being highlighted.

Underrated kek

>Yup Jane Doe, AKA Katie Johnson, who's case was tossed 3 years ago after evidence revealed she never met Trump or went to Epstein's island / on Epstein's plane.

There was never such evidence, she dropped the case voluntarily after receiving threats and being too afraid to reveal her real identity

lol samefag.

Nothing compares to being a lame fucking peasant that blindly supports the right, ignoring the fact that they care nothing for you but you're the idiot foot soldier for them. Imagine being weak enough to fall for all that horseshit.

C'mon, tell me about how you're pro cop too. Fucking chumps.

Attached: image:554361.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>Judge permits defense to enter evidence from federal records that the girl never met Trump / Epstein, never traveled to Epstein's Island / on his plane
>Girl withdraws case when faced with going to prison for perjury
>Durrr, dats sum damage control

Thanks for illustrating user's point about typical leftist stupidity. Kek.

There aren't that many you fucking easily excitable liberal cuck

They're all from the same day

Their friendship seems professional

Go fuck yourself. Your mom should be raped by your dead grandfathers bones.

Pfft...yeah, the federal records entered into evidence had zero to do with her withdrawing the case after the Judge warned her she could face perjury charges...keep telling yourself that, skippy

Also makes me reconsider the guy who was recently jailed in the UK for apparently making up stories about rich and famous paedos in the upper echelons of society and government.

>Their friendship seems professional
of course. business partners. that would explain how trump blackmailed his way into power

That's the trouble we're in. The rich and powerful know how to easily exploit their bases and we're all none the wiser. It's a class struggle, not right or left and they've got us convinced it's the other way around. We fight and kill each other while they run us further into the ground and get richer.

Goodnight sweet prince

Attached: hb-button-welcome-back-kotter-epstein.png (400x400, 160K)

>Get BTFO by unsealed court records & links from CNN, BBC, NY Times that refute your bullshit LIEs
>Durr, eryone laughin at me iz uh samefag...durr

Holy shit, how do you morbidly obese basement dwelling leftist incels function daily without killing yourselves?

lol hit a nerve there?

Attached: image:598081.jpg (1500x1000, 316K)

Not surprised they killed him.
A little surprised to find he was associated with an organization called the Comet Trust that purchased a property on 71st in Manhattan originally purchased by Les Wexner his mentor?

Wasn't the accused Pedophile ring supposedly run out of Comet Pizza?

Coincidence?

Yeah the devils offspring run this planet.
Trump
Clinton
Exactly the same.

I suspect the next insider to be killed will be James Alefantis.

Attached: DCIM_272015.jpg (292x429, 41K)

Why? He inherited a shit ton of money so it doesn't matter what he did with his own. Besides, taxatiin is theft and only weak men and loose women need government

CIA heart attack gun

>daily mail

Attached: bare.jpg (608x774, 37K)

This bait had potential.

But in a serious note, Clinton ordered Cucky Trump to clap this guy.

He's never wrong

fake news

>Evidence is abundant, but much more out there
>Epstein has it and knows where it is
>Elites not already outted afraid they may be outted
>Suspicious of what Epstein may do
>Some want him dead
>Some want him freed so he can burry evidence or because 'he's such a great guy'

If the conspiracy is that the prison guards went along with Elites' plans to sneak their friend out of jail, then why wouldn't they have gotten to the judge that denied his request for house arrest two weeks ago? Doesn't make sense. If they are THAT powerful, then they would have done it the way we know rich elites already get away with this.

If the plan is that he was murdered, then we would probably have to assume that a lot of guards got pay-offs. We'd have to snap-shot their financials from before Epstein was murdered and see if they start spending cash not reflected in their take-home pay. Otherwise, someone would have to talk and start saying they were approached and threatened, or they would to recall odd routine changes when Epstein was supposedly vulnerable and murdered.

The best idea right now would be to assume he really did kill himself, and if he was on suicide watch, maybe the prison guards let it happen- thinking somehow if he lives he will just get away with all this because someone will throw a favor back to him.

That being said: when does the movie come out?

Shut up, shill.

tRump

Yea and Hillary has a body count and Trump has what....Epstein? Are you fucking stupid equating these two people? Trump inherited and earned his money, Hillary STOLE it.

This is now a girls with braces thread in honor of Epstein

Attached: 1562100411055.jpg (654x1162, 162K)

Attached: 1562100744086.jpg (565x1004, 144K)

How are Republicans lowering taxes not good for me?

Are you fucking stupid or what

Seriously!

Attached: 1562101879738.jpg (1012x1800, 370K)

You are taking sides with 2 sides that work together to deceive you.

Trump and the Clinton's are NOT innocent.
Both families would murderer you in an instant if they thought you were a threat.

>Being this retarded

Relax, son. No one blames you for being clueless, like usual. You're a left winger. You can't help it. You stupidity's inherent.
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped

nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/11/woman-who-accused-trump-of-raping-her-at-13-drops-suit.html

By doing what? Calling out people in power in public? Is this what the left considers blackmail? No wonder you're all mentally and physically weak

taxes pay for shit you use, numb nuts
fire service, roads, and cops to keep low lifes in line ain't free
if you fags didn't keep calling foul, you'd pocket half the cash you put out for healthcare, pay the other half in additional taxes, and everyone in the fucking country would be covered.

snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

a while ago. Isn't it great?

>Being this stupid after dozens of links are posted in thread.

Admit it, yo're a typical low IQ left winger. Too late to deny it, junior. KEK
Close you mouth user. You're drooling in confusion.

>dropped
>clearly must be innocent

probably just paid them hush money. Dont be dense

>16 sitting Democrats, 31 Hollywood liberal actors, and 39 foreign royals who have been named by the victim

Where are the sources? Where did you get that from?

Yep. Which is why it is sooo vitally important we retail investors follow where these motherfuckers put their money because they're not gonna take risk without some form of payment or profit.

METALS, REAL ESTATE, UTILITIES, ART, anything you can rent for a long time you gotta own ASAP

My money's on Billy C.

Attached: 8c76d1dfef5ec4c11a0318ddb1cbd00547c26adc2cc296ea8f96f8ef280c2272.jpg (728x970, 223K)

Fakest news.

I know you sit at your mom's house on the computer all day wearing a diaper. Backed up with so much shit it's replacing your brain.

End yourself, turd. Be a true Patriot and help your country.

You losers keep comparing Trump to the Clintons WITHOUT EVIDENCE that they are even in the same league of mental depravity

>You stupidity's inherent.

simmer down, Cooter

> Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client.

I recall Stormy Daniels was also threatened by some Trump goon in a parking lot.

Attached: cooter.jpg (991x666, 298K)

Bruv he knew a lot of high brow people in a lot of high positions, including the republican side. Don't add this to your political bias. Politicians in general have a high rate of psychopathy. Your side whichever it is are not free of criminal behaviour.
If anything we need to stop this divide bullshit and understand they're all taking us for a ride.

Attached: 1504922751361.png (720x640, 660K)

Yup, your link says she withdrew the case & cites federal evidence entered into defense that refuted her claims. Thanks for proving The Daily Mail, CNN, The Guardian & NY Times correct, user. KEK!

On a super high profile suicide watch?

Yes. LOTS of fake news.
Your point?

Oh come on bow. Do you actually think she wasn't coerced and threatened to say these things?

Yeah the clintons for sure not the shithead president who is also implicated in the scandal and whose closest allies are dictators. Man you desperate republicucks are lame.

Yea Forumsro, several anons already cited links that prove it- with links from CNN, The Guardian, Daily Mail & federal court records. Time to stop.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Snopes has gotten so much shit wrong!!!

When allegations come out about someone on the left, Snopes states "unsubstantiated allegations were made", but if someone on the right, they state "accusations were made, and a lawsuit was brought forth. However, the allegations were suddenly withdrawn after [righty's] lawyer contacted the victims lawyer. Findings: Mostly true".

Only retards and liberal faggots can't see through Snopes's bullshit.

Ohh so I'm supposed to believe that they are working together now? Where do their assets overly? What is the tie between them? That they're rich - yea typical lefty argument

You saying they're working together to cover this up without evidence is like saying the $90T green new deal will create jobs by increasing regulation

Not really
>Stephen Ward

Says the fan of the pedo pres who fucked his own daughter

>hurr, cnn, bbc, ny times, federal court records, FBI testimony is all fake cause it refutes me guise!!

Uhhh, You gotta be trollin user.

Why does Trump hang around so many pedophiles?

Attached: pedophoto.jpg (968x645, 46K)

Top kek

'Jeffrey Epstein is a good guy.' was it Hilary who said that? Lol

Attached: Roberts_claims_Prince_Andrew_pictured_together_with_Maxwell_in_2-m-30_1493751601365.jpg (634x710, 65K)

>So, who had him whacked?
EVERY-FUCKING-BODY. More people wanted this guy dead than voted for Walter Mondale in '84

To be fair, he was a high profile pedo in prison. If I were him I would probably kill myself as well.

Attached: trump-epstein.jpg (1220x2041, 199K)

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

Fake news is fake news regardless of where it's at.

They didn't lower taxes for you, dipshit.

I think we should put politics aside for a moment and just be thankful there is one less jew today

Attached: 140908-clinton_bush_presidents-1119_bdb70e16158da33cd33be84501f2cd85-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 85K)

Attached: 1354939581552.jpg (435x414, 15K)

Oh and the services we get are even acceptable? Are you fucking really really stupid? Private companies will pay for roads just like they do in any industrial zone or oil field - you must not work because you'd know this already.

Cops are for niggers and white trash therefore it sounds like you are the only one here that needs their services. I have a gun because only liberals are stupid enough to think a cop is going to magically appear and protect you.

Firemen are flunkies that cheat on their wives. Also a service that I would rather pay for when I need- or ya know what? I could make sure I don't live near niggers or liberals that are gonna arsen their place for insurance money.

Europe pays out the ass for everything AND THEY HAVE NEGATIVE YIELD GOVERNMENT BONDS. Europe is also the site where tens of millions were killed due to policies like you think are good. Do you know why Europe doesn't have an army!? Because high tax systems are too easy to manipulate.

You are the stupidest person I've written to today

>Republicans lowering taxes
When did this actually happen?

Attached: 1564695629223.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Cites a Snopes source that proves she withdrew her case after federal records introduced by defense destroyed her every claim
>no, wait guise, lemme cite Vox!!

luls. Thanks, again, for illustrating just how retarded leftists really are.

nah, tail of the kike lizard and all.

Attached: 1548881428402.gif (501x585, 212K)

It happened
The wealthier you are the lower your taxes for cut for the shirt term. In the long term the middle class will likely make up the difference, if history has any say.

Well given that I got back less from the government vlearly shows that they did go down

I guess you're too stupid to manage money.

What world do you live in?

why is donald giving bill a handjob

i knew they were close friends but that's kinda gay

How long are we the people jkust gonna let them keep on getting away with shit like this. Its so obvious he was whacked and everyone knows who did it to save their own asses. When are all these patriots who claim they bare arms to protect themselves from a tyrannical government going to realise the tyrants are in control and have been for a fucking long time.

Revelation 2:9

I know who they are do you?

2018 and soon 2019 and then 2020, etc.

If you're smart you'll take your newly free money and buy hard assets so you'll benefit in the next round of QE

But I know liberals won't because liberals are too stupid to understand what money is and somehow equate it to just being forced labor reimbursement

I'm kind of thinking it was standard trump "ooooh a camera. Gimme your hand bill! Photo op!!"
Who really knows anymore though

Until the Anti-Christ is finally cast down.
For a short time at the end of mankind's existence on Earth evil truly rules.

PS The Anti-Christ will not be a human. Just FYI.

>When are all these patriots who claim
They got duped and become part of the system duocracy of evil

It may be easier to colonize Africa or South America than fight these monsters

However i am taking 5x the amount of Alex Jones' supplements so I'm ready to fight

Youuu don't and if I don't, I bet you still don't

Attached: ClintonPardoned.jpg (704x768, 88K)

Well the Bible says it will be. I think each civilization has their own anti-christ that brings them down by promising to be everything for everyone (oh jeez like the democrats).

Are you thinking like technology will be the next? Or giving in to vices?

With his relaxed and open body posture, you can tell Clinton is the alpha in that group

no one saw this coming? really?

a lot of people were nervous. somebody pressured the CO's to look the other way. You can blame bill clinton. You can blame donald trump. both are glad the guy is dead. I blame bill barr. if he has the power to determine where manafort is held, he can control where epstein is held.

Im thinking the royals/MI6 had more to do with it than clinton or trump. They hold one of the worlds top intelligence agencies and all of their assets in the palm of their hands. Theyd have an easier time gettin the job done than a guy who was president 20 years ago. Cant have Andy tarnishing the Windsors good name by getting caught up in this sort of legal trouble.

Vvv interesting

Fucking pervert!

>by promising to be everything for everyone (oh jeez like the democrats).

That's essentially what maga is
Although considering that trump has been in both parties about the same ammount of time....

It's all the same mess in power, user. All the same.

By no means impossible. The problem is that the CO's won't squeal on who pressured them. We'll never know.

I do you son't you will never actually open your eyes and see to read.

No the Anti-Christ is Satan who unlike you refuses to ever be made human. He will be cast down among us in his formerly Angelic form and will lie claiming to be the Second Coming of Christ here to Rapture folks away, or an Alien here to evacuate the Earth or the Twelfth Imam.

He will stand where he ought not claiming to be what he is not. He is a liar who will deceive nearly all of humankind.

Attached: 1458378554287.jpg (1550x1050, 846K)

Trump promises jobs, not social welfare. Big difference.

But Fed rate cut suggests differently.

Trump is a democrat, but not a liar.

I'm sorry, user.....

Attached: kool-aid-orange.jpg (350x350, 55K)

>people naming Hillary
Yeah, she raped all those teenage girls.

Attached: Fox News Exclusive.png (213x247, 60K)

Mossad got him

Attached: 304E88A300000578-0-image-a-73_1453144828241.jpg (634x451, 61K)

did you eat paint as a child

>Imma dumbfuck
Thanks for telling us

Trump is a democrat. Really?
Trump is not a liar. Really?

Who could possibly take this seriously?

from the article comments, the first one:

Typical DM bs article full of "maybe", "likely", "probably" and the requisite "trusted source". There is nothing in this article that is proof that she fabricated it. But the DM is working Trump supporters into a frenzy with hazy details and inferences. I don't expect much from a paper whose journalistic talents extend only as far as ripping Whisper and Reddit threads off. At least The Sun throws in Page 3 girls.....

Attached: Why not both.gif (350x263, 976K)

PROTIP: Epstein was in a federal facility directly under the control of fixer AG Bill Barr when he "committed suicide".

Dayumn

>Trump is not a liar.

Attached: u (2).jpg (450x594, 77K)

that's what i've been saying.
if bill clinton did it, bill barr held the door.

TheI don't know if it's gonna be that fantastical. It'll be a people's hero that went to the right schools and had the right people steer their career to power. The antichrist of our generation will have the ability to convince people to move to the one world currency that brings the global apocalypse.

The Romans had seen what an anti-christ figure can do which is why they separate it from satan.

Please keep responding, I'm genuinely interested in reading what you think about the ancients and the antichrist.

Look at the federal budget and listen to what he says he's going to do. He follows through on promises and spends a shit ton of money to do it. The wall is being built, taxes were lowered, the military can maintain global shipping lanes, and fake news has been exposed.

He spends like a dem and doesn't lie.

List the lies then genius

Murder on the Orient Express. Clinton, the British Royals, and Trump collaborating would be enough, but as other Anons have said he also rubbed elbows with WAY more people. I don't know the combination, but I just can't shake the thought that at least two people/groups he serviced were involved.

Trump literally invented an alter ego named "John Barron" to give positive info about Trump to the press. Get the fuck outta here with that "not a liar" bullshit.

demanded three orgasms a day?
dude was obviously a Yea Forumstard.

Trump also hasn't cut the massive spending on the different welfares and executive branch agencies. He's a democrat.

and dickless cheney's and dubya's iraq war debacle was free.

Attached: batshit crazy.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

Start here sir fagalot.

nrdc.org/trump-lies

(this is the part where you cry about FAEK NOOZ)

Attached: keep crying bitch.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>thinking you're NOT an NPC yourself.

Bitch he wasn't covering up crimes!

Verdict: Trump not a liar

and unaffordable massive tax cuts for corporations and multi-millionares is who's idea?

They were democrats too!

Attached: trump-kool-aid.jpg (800x600, 88K)

>dickless cheney

think again

Attached: dick.jpg (202x320, 10K)

no, one girl did. others did not. typical tactic to take one fact and blow it up to include everybody, everywhere, jesus you fucks are sad.

Catholic Bill Barr

Look at this fucking thread
Democrats/liberals in full damage control

These wouldn't be permitted in court you biased useful idiot.

As someone in academia, the climate acientists all have mental illnesses and they cite themselves and don't debate industry scientists.

You just shared a list of subjective interpretations as it they were fact. What the fuck man

Are you a billionaire? Wow, and on Yea Forums, too, 'tis an awesome thing to see. A tip of the fedora for you, you woefully misinformed fuck.

Not all leftists look like that

Jeff's smile looks Joker-like in that pic.

I think folks are being deceived.

Churches the world over falsely teach of Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ.

Rapture does not ever occur as a word or idea in the Bible and the Entire world would never be fooled by a simple human.

But an Angel showing up and claiming to be Christ? Now that would fool the Pope himself.

I am sorry that you are learning and believing traditions. Please choose instead to read the Bible so that you may learn the truth and not be fooled too.

Adam and Eve ate no apples.
They were not the first humans ever.
Noah's flood was not a World wide event.
Ham was not the Father of the black race.

No we need to understand that our true enemies have infiltrated everything from Government to Media Banking and Education. That they make lies of nearly everything.

As once said: Religion is the teaching and traditions of man that make void the word of God.

Learn and Watch. Eventually what I have repeated here will be proven true.

1 Thessalonians does not teach of Rapture and that is the reason Paul wrote 2 Thessalonians just to disabuse those who WERE teaching Rapture; that it was a lie.

As a lower tax bracket individual, I want the ones who control the capital in this country to have more of it to invest so i can participate until I can start my own consulting firm. America is the best place to do this in the world. The government stifles innovation and keeps people sick and doped up - they don't need more money, they need to go bankrupt so they can figure it out

This is basic level economics man

Attached: adkuoa6yoqvz.jpg (600x450, 68K)

I DONT USE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS BECAUSE THEY ARENT GOING TO KEEP ME SAFE, KEEP ME HEALTHY, OR IMOROVE MY PROFESSIONAL SKILLS YOU GODDAMN BRAINLESS SHEEP

NIGGERS USE GOVERNMENT SERVICES AND LOOK HOW VIOLENT, COMPASSIONLESS, AND UMEMPLOYABLE THEY ALL ARE

>all these mentally ill butthurt liberals replying
kek

>hates 'elites'
>would rather vote for the Orange than Bernie

I agree modern religion isn't what it used to be. I think the Bible is metaphorical but true in the sense that character traits and archetypes don't change, and that it lays out how operational societies are built and eventually destroyed.

I think the idea America was a brief flash of brilliance because it made so many peasants rich meaning they could fight evil more effectively. I'm afraid we're all too doped up to stop the evil in government, finance, and media.

How do you wake the poor and uneducated up?

Not me