G'morning user

g'morning user
hope u slept well
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Attached: LinearPresentAuklet.webm (270x480, 252K)

My son is going to be a father for the first time today. He's 19 years old and about as clueless as you can be. I hope I can convince him to get a paternity test soon, I don't have much faith in her. Oh, well, I'm going to be a grandpa, may as well enjoy it.

I have to shoot up a mosque first.

Marijuana, that's why

Attached: 1565185771959.gif (194x118, 2M)

Because I want to see more of this.
Please

I got shit to do, that's why.

The good times can come when I'm gone!

Sounds like you’ll be raising the kid most of the time

You can only kill yourself once.

i have too many drugs that would go to waste

>I'm going to be a grandpa

Not really though

Also kys breedertrash

Attached: 456251FF-BEE3-4F65-ADFD-6120DF31845B.gif (661x800, 190K)

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because my mother is still alive, I don't want to put her through that, although this is becoming less and less of a problem as I age.
Also weed, I smoke tons of weed

Because I'm a coward and don't want to fuck it up. I've been praying for death. I want out so fucking bad. I can't take art in any of the stuff in life that I want to. God has forsaken my heart. I hate this life and I want out so fucking bad.

Too tired, just going to go to sleep instead

apparently not bad enough

There is a time and a place for everything. As for killing myself, I'm definitely at the right place. It's just not time yet.

Attached: F1BD926F-62EF-4993-87AF-811F4C332EF5.jpg (336x256, 50K)

At the end of the day, we all get to die.
I find that comforting, really. The great equalizer, one day I'll get to rest forever... or move on to whatever's next.
There might be some cool shit between the end and where I am now, my perspective, my life, have changed so much in the past.
Could happen again, why not?

any source for this? I've seen one other webm from the same scene with the chick getting fucked doggy too.

What is tell?
I know William Tell.
What is KILL YOURSELF today.?
I can wait. Dozens tried...

The biggest chapter of my life is going to start and it either going to make or break me so I want to see what happens and I hopefully succeed. Also driving is really fun so there's that.

Sauce?

Mfw I did

Attached: 0828A8A0-ADEF-4A7E-BFEA-AB03663B1E21.jpg (206x250, 6K)

I want a big shipping business, go to
Miami, start a real estate business there
And a supercharged red mustang cobra
with a white line down the middle

I didn't sleep well, I've been having nightmares every night for about 3 days. It keeps waking me up and I go back to sleep, a new nightmare evey time. I never used to have nightmares or even dream really, once a week at best. I don't know what's wrong. But anyway, I haven't killed myself because I have hopes to start a family one day. Having trouble finding a girl that's down to commit right now, it's to be expected from young girls my age though. Just broke up with a 25 year old I thought was gonna be mature and emotionally secure, but I was wrong. It's hard to keep pushing forward.