Epstein has suicided, discuss

Epstein has suicided, discuss

Attached: 1563748203571.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Everyone predicted this. It's not suicide and I don't think anyone think it is. He sits on information about powerful men who like to fuck kids. Of course they gonna kill him.

Clintons did it.

Source ? I'm not surprised it would happen

Russia today dot com

take one second to google it you mouth breather

Because I didn't do that before asking, you complete asstwat, duckgo didn't give any results right away

meh. i guess its for the best

rip lolita express

Intrigued as to how he did it. I'm hoping for hanged via bed sheets. Anyone know?

>His death comes just days after he was found unconscious in a Manhattan jail cell with injuries to his neck, US media had reported, citing unidentified sources.

>The officials told NBC News he was found at 7:30 a.m. ET at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York and that he hanged himself.

fucking kek its true. what a faggot

Good just so long as it wasn't quick like a high fall I'm happy. Good work user

>officials were "persuaded" to take him off of suicide watch. someone was either paid off or threatened to do so. there is a long line of people who could have done that. why would the clinton's bother getting their hands dirty when trump or any others closer to the center of power with so much more to lose would have done it faster?

I'm kind of sad. I was hoping he would get a deal with the DA and rat out everybody else.

"Suicide"

I hear you. Me too.

"Assisted Suicide"

Got*

"suicide" my fucking ass... Clearly got whacked. When the president of the fucking US is about to get exposed for kiddy diddling anybody can be made to disappear. This world is completely fucked.