The secrets are dead

The secrets are dead
Long live the secrets

Attached: 8720A914-32BF-4838-8E2A-BB2B30C8430C.jpg (900x900, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fllw.in/0f1aaea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ethnically Jewish but despise the practice of circumcision.

I want a gf to at least talk with today

When I was 20, I was making out with 12yo girl. No sex stuff but a lot of kissing, hugging and love.

I'm a huge Katy Perry fan in secret.

Are any of the Anons from the last secrets thread here? I’m still willing to answer your questions.
BJ girl.

My female best friend and I have been having sex regularly since Sophomore year of HS, no one has any idea.

But relating to what's so secret, we're cheating on our respective SO's with each other and have been saving up money to get a place of our own so we can dump them, run away, and live together.

I got a taste for killing in the Marines and since I left the service I fantasise about doing some more.
I've already 90% rationalized it to myself.

are you the frat party one?

Give us more details

I'm deeply in love with my sister.

Its not unrequited. We've been together for years.

>are you the frat party one?
No sorry, I’m the girl who was sucking off my best friends father.

>Be me.
>Meet the woman of my dreams.
>Date for a little over a year.
>Great sex.
>Get Engaged.
>Marry.
>Three years pass, she "returns" to her religious upbringing.
>Becomes boring as shit and is preachy.
>Want out badly, but don't know how to escape.
>Consider many options.
>Moral, don't marry dream girl.
>Secretly pounding very open minded sister as only means of rebellion.

Attached: 1564852560250.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Met her in an online game. Didn't know her age. Decided to meet in the park in a city X one day. I was shocked she was actually 12. She was really beautiful. And we agreed to date one another while pretending publicly that we are sibling. She was the person that literally made me a full pedo.

Go back in the marines? Go for recon

I’m a member of an Italian-American criminal organization

I've always been told, they were only TV fiction, if you catch my drift paesano.

What did she look like?

I'm convinced my sister and her husband are serial killers and responsible for a couple of murders in and around where we live.

Kind of like pic attached. Just you know. Less "anime", more ginger hair.

Attached: sample-2e4f852f14f6a552e0392480c1f3d364.jpg (850x1133, 109K)

you're a social liability you should begin with yourself.

why don't you pick up the phone and give us a call

It’s something I’d never admit to in person. I took the oath. I live by it.

Dude... It may be time to report your suspicions to the police.

If they ARE killers, and they snuff you for knowing too much, they'll instantly go to the top of the suspect list.

If theyre SMART killers and they find out you snitched, theyll be pissed at you, but theyll leave you alone because they know offing you will make them suspects.

If theyre innocent, itll make for awkward meeting at thanksgiving amd funny stories in a decade or two.

Aren't we all

Everyone thinks I'm very liberal, but I'm actually racist af because I was raped by two niggers in high school and no one cared/believed me. They played football, and I was the fat girl.

So now I work in a hospital and I give the niggers the worst care possible while smiling. They have no idea. And I'm not just talking normal racism. Like I would kill/send them all back to Africa if I could.

Shit nigger you're right.

Cool origin story, now you need some kills

I have thought about it. But at work they keep such an eye on everything that even if I was able to kill one, they would figure out it was because of me pretty quickly. Id either go to jail if they thought it was intentional, or get fired if they thought it was an accident.

Going to nudist resorts with my family each summer gave me a way better sex life as a teen than I have now.

This has me interested. How do you know they are serial killers? What do they do that makes you think they are?

>green text

K so, back in high school we read Of Mice and Men, but one day someone apparently snuck into the English teacher's classroom, took all the copies and drew big fat swastikas on the front pages, the culprit was never found.

SPOILER ALERT: It was me.

I constantly fantasize about my girlfriend fucking her students or teasing them while they're in class
The pic is her.
My Kik is longlostlegend91

Attached: 18096424_163495354177408_276462762761125888_n.jpg (1080x1327, 87K)

>green text
I can’t do whole green text stories they’re a pain but I will answer any questions that you want to ask.

was she also so small?
have you seen her pussy?

how did it happen?
how old, you and him?

My Brazilian friend killed a lot of people and feel no shame

She was a head shorter than me and I'm 173cm. Well, yeah because she didn't mind changing her clothes near me. She invited me to her house a few times. Her parents were usually the whole day out because of a busy work.

You guys are fucking stupid. Why would you live such a contrived life when you stupid cunts could have just admitted you were in live and make a good team together in the first place.

>how did it happen?
>how old, you and him?
It was my best friends father, I used to spend more time there then I did at home. Single mum so they used to look after me a lot.
He used to help out mum and me and I was always over eager to thank him.
He used that to manipulate me and one night at a sleep over he coerced me into sucking him off.
I don’t know how old he was, probably in his 40s
I was just finishing 3rd grade so I wasn’t quite 9 years old yet.

What sort of person changes near someone and doesn't take it further? Was she genuinely innocent, trying to goad you on or a genuine pre-pubescent slut?

Damn. That's harsh.
Truthfully though, how did it feel? Was it scary, was it neutral, did you feel shame, did you enjoy it in any way? I'm presuming that was your first time so close to a dick so it must have made some sort of impact.

We had a really complicated relationship. I wasn't into younger girls before. When I met her my heart was just melting. She made me weak. It is easy to say that a young loli who is naked is easy to take. Not if you really engage emotionally into all this shit. She knew about sex stuff but asked she always shrugged with a blush and I had no balls to take it further. I was afraid that it would mess up everything... Mess up the love we had towards each other. Sad stuff.

I'd love to gangbang my on off girlfriend and record some friends going at her holes till she's cum soaked, and sore. She's this tiny little thing, and I wanna see her get destroyed and feel her writhe and shudder trying to take two cocks at once. Shit seems cash.

I hate everyone who loves me and they hate me.

>how did it feel? Was it scary, was it neutral, did you feel shame, did you enjoy it in any way? I'm presuming that was your first time so close to a dick
Yeah it made an impact on me.
I wasn’t even 9 yet. I barely knew what a penis was, I mean I knew that it was where boys peed from but I had no clue about blow jobs or come and I had barely even seen one on a baby, let alone a grown man’s penis.
It was frightening having it in my mouth and it made me gag and his come was disgusting, it was really salty and bitter.
I sucked him off because he made me feel like I owed him for helping my mum and me, but I never liked it. I felt frightened, humiliated and guilty.

rape greentext pls. was it real or was it more the 'i got blasted at a party, let two jocks run train and regretted it the next day' kind?

also you can be liberal and also racist

You are justifying what happened to you

Two guards and I just made 250k last night at MCC. When "they" approached us and asked if we wanted to "rid the earth of another pedo scumbag" and retire from our 25k a year jobs ? Fuck yeah !

>Be me
>Freshman in hs
>socially awkward
>get first real bf
>bf lacks any self awareness
>lacks most personal hygiene skills
>he friends get invited to a party
>takes me
>As soon as we get there, goes off to smoke weed w his friends
>I had never smoked, so he never brought me along
>sitting outside on the patio
>nice girl comes and talks to me for a while
>We actually get along
>My awkwardness drives her away
>a nigger shows up.
>Gives me a red cup
>starts talking to me
>his friend shows up
>my awkwardness doesnt drive them away somehow
>"hey, user, want to come upstairs and smoke a bowl with us?"
>So desperate for approval I say yes
>Go upstairs master bedroom.
>Into the master bath.
>We smoke.
>Chill for a little bit
>Get stuffy
>Feel nervous af
>Not having a good time
>Get up and stand in front of mirror
Cont

So when I was about 14 my brother use to do things with my friend every time she slept over the house. She always talked about it. Me being a fucked up 14 y/o gets FOMO. So she decides to fix it. She has me sleep in the futon that night and tells me not to say anything. Bro comes in and has his way with me. Crying but also cumming. Liked it but still fucked up over it.

Years ago I stole some pictures of my neighbor's daughter off a digital camera.

Wickr is EducatedOak9 if want face or story.

Attached: nikon-coolpix-a10-point-shoot-original-imaegfhewxpk6urz.jpg (832x678, 63K)

Age?

Aw, thought you'd lez with the nice girl.

Do what?

Cont

>Start fixing my hair and make up.
>Nigger one comes up behind me and starts rubbing my back
>I try to play it off
>He tells me that I am sexy with a big booty and that bf doesnt know what to do with all my ass
>I start to leave
>He grabs me by the shoulders and starts kissing my neck.
>Tell him to let me go, and he asks me why the fuck I cam up and smoked if I wasnt gonna fuck
>He reaches down
>I feel him move my muffin top while he undoes my jeans
>Im embarrassed he felt my fat
>Nigger 2 come up and holds me down on the counter. I can see the whole thing in the mirror
>Nigger 2 is holding me by my neck
>Nigger 1 gets my jeans down, steps on them in between my legs and tells me to lift my leg up.
>I do it.
>He comments about how I didnt have any panties on
>spits on his dick
>puts it inside me
>Nigger 2 tries to get me to suck him off, but the way im pinned to the counter and my refusal to open my mouth makes him give up
>Ask nigger 1 not to finish in me.
>He does anyway
>Nigger 2 takes his place.
>Tries to put it in my ass but I clinch up and he gives that up too.
>Instead he puts it in me.
>fucks me
>keeps trying to force his thumb in my ass
>cums in me
>pulls out.

Cont
>I stay there for a min. Not sure what to do
>They pack a bowl
>I stand up
>Get dressed
>They ask me if I want another hit
>Walk out.
>Looking for bf
>Cant find him
>Run into girl from earlier
>She asks me what happened
>I just start crying
>She takes me home
>Get home shower
>Next morning tell my parents and they call the cops
>lots of drama and interviews
>People at school think I fucked them willingly
>They are good boys and all that
>Not going to file charges
>going to put new rules on athletes on parties so they cant go to them
>know thats bullshit
>Parents put me in private school

And thats about it

Would have my first bi experience until college. Sorry

But yeah. I hate niggers since then. My friends even think I'm all into "being an ally" to People of Color and trying to recognize privileged where it exists.
But its all total horseshit. I hate them. I hate them with a burning heat that will probably one day get the better of me.

how old was he

Shes a year older

Oh him he's 3 years older

was it just the once or did he do it more? How long did it continue? What was the impact to your later life?

Do u still hate cum?

I got nudes from a 13 year old...and then I fapped to em

Finally i can tell my story ive been dying to tell. I can't tell anyone this especially my gf.

>be me 16 in high school
>completely average guy who smokes pot in free time
>friends with cheerleaders because i knew one of them for a while
>they all really treat me nice (probably for weed)
>one day i stay after school an hour for school related event
>5 of the cheerleaders and 1 of their sisters just finished practice
>they wanna smoke but don't have any
>shocker
>parents are always working so i invite all of them over to smoke a little bit
>its still really hot and one of them notices i have an above ground pool
>"Damn user you should've told us you had a pool! I would've brought my bathing suit!"
>"no ones here but us you don't need a swimsuit haha"
>"oh okay, anyone else wanna join"
>agreement all around
>im sweating fucking beads i couldn't believe its happening
>go into the bathroom and come back out to find 6 girls naked on my pool
>climb into pool and one of them wants to walk in a circles together to make a whirlpool
>ok?
>my whole pool spining like a fucking crazy from the force of us walking in a circle
>get tired tried to stop but water spinning forces my to twirl around the pool
>one of the girls stops in her tracks completely
>i run into her waist first so i feel her ass on my dick
>absolutely fucking diamonds

Ill cont here in a sec if there is interest

I was part of a Facebook group that helped older women feel intimacy with someone. It was mostly divorced 50-65 year olds and I'd cuddle them for a night, sometimes with kissing or oral sex if they wanted it.

>was it just the once or did he do it more
It went on for about 2 years and stopped when they moved, I was finishing 5th grade.

>Do u still hate cum?
It still makes me nauseous even just to think about it but I will let my boyfriend come in my mouth and I will swallow for him, but I don’t like it.
That’s probably the only impact on me now and I know that it’s because I had to swallow so much of it at a young age.

I fuck my female dog every day

go on

Part 2
>"haha careful there you almost ran right into me!"
>"ope sorry!"
>feel my dick still rock solid
>since im 6 feet tall and the pool is short i stay crouched
>short big assed girl i ran into, lets call her D
>"user, you are pretty big"
>"yeah i know this pool is small compared to my height"
>"no i mean, well i can see your..."
>realize the pool water isnt moving anymore so you can see my full on dong in the still water
>"haha sorry its just because you are all such attractive ladies"
>fuck im retarded
>we all talk about sex experiences, 3 of the girls are really into the convo (D included) and the other girls were just listening intensely.
>realize its cold, getting dark, and my dick is shriveling from it
>"lets go inside its cold as hell"
>we somehow migrate to my bedroom and i give them all towels
>im laying in bed with 4 of the girls wrapped in nothing but towels all snuggled on the bed

Part 3 in a sec

I am Spartacus

I am sparkatus

Eh I thought I'd take this story to the grave but why tf not.

> be me, 16 in high school
> at the time, I sell weed. I'm one of the only reliable dealers in my area so I get a lot of customers
> this girl I sell too asks if she can give her sister my number to buy weed
> yeah sure why not
> the next day, she meets me in my car. 9/10 Hispanic angel comes out
> "I really like your car user"
> thanks. I really like your eyes.
> continue small talk for a few mins and she's dropping hints left and right
> then she tells me she's short on money
> tell her I accept other forms of payment
> she smiles and immediately starts reaching for my dick
> a minute later, she's deep throating me while I just stare in aw
> a few minutes later, I cum. She swallow it all.
> "that was great, we should do it again sometime" she says
> "yeah I'd like that"
> I hand her the weed and she leaves with a smile

Have many other stories from her. Used to have pics until my old phone broke.

I am sharktopus

I am sharknado

Totally asking for it. They were right. Why go up there unless you were going to fuck them.

Also, pic of you, I want to see how much of a slampig you are

I've been waking up super early in the morning, to watch and take pictures and watch my roommate as she gets out of the shower and dresses herself. All through the crack on the bottom of the door.

Most memorable experience with her?

sharing is caring

Hopefully you only gave her a bowl of shitty Mexican brick weed

I am sharknigger

nigga .. give us the pics plox

Part 3
>feel D start moving around
>2 of the girls randomly leave the room
>"where are you going?"
>"don't mind them they're taking a hint"
>"what hint?"
>D just slowly takes off her towel and removes her friends towel (lets call her K)
>they start taking turns sucking my cock and i try my best not to cum immediately
>K & D bend over my bed and the other 2 girls follow in suit
>i fuck D first because she was making me horny all night
>i fuck K a little bit and move onto her 2 friends eventually
>im trying my god damn hardest not to cum but after 12 minutes of this my 16 year old body was about to give in
>i start fucking D again and shes screaming and loving it
>her friends start kissing my body and hers
>oh fuck this is it
>"im going to cum where do you-"
>before i finish the question the girl pulls me down onto the bed and starts riding me hard
>"stop im gonma cum in you!"
>"then let me feel it"
>supremenut.jpg
>she climbs off and K & D start sucking it off of me
> the girls get dressed and pack up their things and head to their car
>D comes back though because she wanted to tell me something in private
>"just so you know if i get pregnant i might keep it, but don't worry ill just say its my boyfriend's"
>what
>turns out they planned to do this from the beginning, K and D and one of the other girls all had boyfriends but none could "pleasure" them.
> i had a cheerleader orgy and i can never tell anyone without anyone thinking im lying or exaggerating.

On the plus side i ended up fucking K and D for a few years after, but now im in a committed relationship.

Me cumming ballsdeep in her

I am dinoshark

I was buying weed for 90 an oz (for anyone but me) but i kept a quarter of my good stuff hidden in my room

You're overplaying your position.

>forgot to mention the part where D isn't pregnant lmao

Damn did u have spinner rims on your schwinn?

lol still waiting for that user who thinks their sister and sisters husband are serial killers.

I am jesusdragon

Ive lied alot. I would lie about girls, friends, places ive been etc. I dont want to be a manipulative little shit. I tried so hard to change and be better but i can never help myself. All its ever done is brought pain to me. I say all this shit to myself and convince myself i am a better person then i just slipped back into my old ways. Ive considered suicde but it wouldnt be worth the strain it would put on evreyone. I dont want to be a bad person anymore. Im honestly lost and have no idea what to do anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-145609.jpg (644x751, 178K)

>jelly

It isn’t a very interesting secret, but I have had a gf for almost 5 years now, but I am growing addicted to jerking of on chat sites with random girl. I’ll spend hours a day doing it, and I’m not sure how to get over it. I’ll I do is sit here and drink cheap vodka while dumb teen girls watch me cum. It’s what I’ve doing instead of looking for a job, and I’m starting to feel some serious shame.

No gross im white

You don't know how bad i wanna relive this moment of my life, but i really do love my current gf. She gives me more to life than just pleasing my cock.

I feel like you're describing a dependency problem and you should get counseling before it causes further depressing behavior and irreparable damage to your life.

I buy condoms for my 12yo niece

Oh I remember you from last night's thread. I had a good cum because you reminded me of when I was molesting my sister when I was 15 and she was 7. I gave her her first orgasm when I was rubbing her pussy through her panties. It's actually my first memory of ever getting any female to cum. She was also the first mouth I shot my cum in.

He's on Yea Forums, his life is fucked already

Shut the fuck up nigga

I like to sniff my daughter's socks while jerking off

Attached: 20180210_092807.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

>Greentext?

No u

While she was wearing them?

No. Only if she dosn't wear them

No, he's smell fag, he doesn't actually like his daughter, he just likes the smell of her socks to jerk off

>from last night's thread.
Oh yeah, I typed out a reply but the thread died before I could post it.
I was going to ask you to share your sisters first blow job and swallow, she was even younger than me although you weren’t a full grown man yet either. So if you’re in the mood to share I’d like to hear it.

Idk I fucked her a bunch of times after that. She had some equally slutty friends that would take sex for weed. They were also super hot. The most memorable would be when her and 2 of her friends were smoking and drinking with me. We were talking and one of them asks how much she owes for the weed. I tell her that it's no charge. One thing leads to the next and we start making out in front of the other girls. We move to another room and start going at it. Her friends decided to join halfway through. It was 3 latino bitches and me and it was amazing. They took turns sucking my dick. I was close to cumming when they 2 friends left and it was just me and the one girl. We fucked for another 10 mins and it was great. She loved to change positions every few minutes which was fine with me. I finished with a facial and she was happy. We cleaned up then went back to smoking.

Now hold back yourself. I love my daughter more than anything. Seeing her smile makes everything I have done worth it

>just so you all know, this isnt the greentext guy just some sad, sad, man trying to join in on my story

Well I’ve been an alcoholic for around ten years, so it’s all she’s knows me as, and she loves me. My concern is this fapping thing. Its all I do when she goes to work, and when she goes to bed, most of the time I’ll lock myself in the bathroom for 2+ hours and go at it. I don’t know how to tell a counselor about this shit, it’s so degenerate.

I meant in a sexual way, faggot

>and they were all white none were latino

Gtfo tryna hijack my story lmao

I had sex sevetal times and I'm in couple and yet I still have a complex about my penis size, I know it is average and yet i'm still bothered by it

Wait what??.. What's mcc?? Explain

test post

>their names were Kaitlyn and Denise
>the other 2 girl names were Elizabeth and Sky

Cmon dude you're just sad and pathetic

if you don't know, you don't need to.

>>be me
>>sister is about 7
>>always laid in bed with sister on top and sing songs together
>>was when internet wasn't a thing yet
>>she's wearing a big shirt and just panties
>>wear loose shorts
>>puberty boner pop out from waistline
>>stick it between her thighs
>>"why's your thing hard, user?"
>>tell her dick gets like that when playing with girlfriend
>>"So I'm your girlfriend?"
>>"Duh lol"
>>she still on top
>>let's me touch under pretense of being boyfriend and girlfriend
>>use hand to press and rub cock into her panties
>>whisper "user, that feels good"
>>surprised
>>"want me to press harder?"
>>"no keep like that, user"
>>"want me to go faster?"
>>"mm"
>>use finger tip instead of rubbing my cock on her pussy through her panties
>>after 5min of steady panty touching, sister legs squeeze together and her hips start jerking up and down on me
>>know she orgasmed from Playboy articles
>>jerk off while she's still on top
>>cum hard and rub it into her panties

It won't last. By the sounds of it the excitement of being secret is what is keeping you together. Once you have no SO's to worry about it just becomes you and her and that's just same old same old.

Go from fag

Go on* fag

I've stole my aunt's underwear smelled them and jerk off to them got cum all over them and then cleaned them up and put them back still gets me hard thinking that she has my cum on her

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 648K)

Bro I legit don't even remember their names lmao. Why tf would I lie about them being Hispanic. Quit being ingorant

I once had sex with a girl in high school underneath the stairs and i kept fucking her even when people walked by.

Greentext?

I've been in a mostly sexless marriage for 10 years now and it finally broke me. I ended up getting consumed by lust and fucking an old man that was close to me. Its disgusting, and in pretty sure he had a stroke. It didnt feel as good as my mind made it out to be.

>why do i bother posting greentext when these dumb niggers exist?

I know their names, what we did that day, how much we smoked, what we smoked, and when they left.

>No one would believe that you had sex with anyone

>.See this New Ch@n. What whould be changed here ? Your opinion needed...

fllw.in/0f1aaea

I want to convince my friend that she'd be better off being a nude model or doing porn than a regular model

I was going to but this guy ruined it for me
Why take credit for greentexts? What is there to gain from it?

Refer to the green text here on how I initiated everything by touching her first.

As for when I made her suck my cock, it was terribly easy. Since I've convinced her that we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" she fawned over me hard. She always fawned on me anyway as we were really close sibs. I kinda let puberty take over though. I told her that kissing and touching were what couples do. After a few days of me fiddling with her pussy which eventually lead to direct touching instead of through her panties, I convince her to touch my cock with her hands and mouth. She was playful at first, giving it kisses and shit. I egged her to put it in her mouth. She choked and gagged when she did. I can tell she was uncomfortable with the thought even after she tried that first time. I kept encouraging her though and she looked like she powered through because her face was cringed while she held the head in her mouth. I told her to close her mouth and suck on it. I used her finger and sucked on it back and forth to give her an example. She caught on but couldn't take it any further than just the head without gagging. I could tell even back then that she didn't like it. Still, being a horny pubescent teen didn't care and I told her to keep going. She did and after a few minutes I came in her mouth. She'd seen me cum before so she knew what was happening but she didn't expect it to taste the way it did, I guess. She looked at me looking upset and I told her to drink it, which she did. She groaned in disgust and I never asked her about her thoughts on it. I made it up to her by bringing her to a cum. The process repeated itself almost daily for a long time.

When we were forced to share a room for like half a year, my little brother came on me several times while I was asleep. I confronted him about it but otherwise kept the whole thing just between the two of us.

you're a piece of shit then why do that to everyone else instead of your abusers

>Sources: Bro trust me

>process repeated itself almost daily for a long time.
These questions might have more to do with what I went through than your sister. But if you could answer them. I’ll also answer any questions that you have.
Would you always make her swallow it?
Did she ever seem to enjoy the taste of it, or the texture?
Would you push your cock in and make her gag on purpose?
What was your favorite position for her to be in when she sucked you off?

Do these still exist? I want an old woman so bad.

Greentext the sister. Yours or hers?

Are you the guy who married the Jewish woman and she’s gotten more traditional as time went on?

I overheard my sister on the phone with a friend that it makes her wildly horny when a cock stinks lol.

>>repeat touching process for a few days
>>get her to touch my cock by hand
>>puberty brain tells her to touch with her mouth too
>>sisterly fawning lets her do it
>>she kisses and touches my cock
>>tell her to put it in mouth
>>she goes for it
>>gags in disgust
>>give flowery words of encouragement
>>she tries again
>>can only get the head in before she starts gagging from touching her throat
>>tell her to close mouth on it
>>I suck on her finger back and forth as example
>>she does poorly with cringed face
>>being a teen, still felt amazing
>>cum in her mouth
>>she saw my cum before so knows what happened
>>looks upset at me
>>tell her to drink
>>she does, a little bit of tears forming in her eyes
>>play with her pussy and get her to cum to make up for it
>>repeat everything almost daily for 4 years
>>she gets used to the feel and taste of my cock
>>gets good at sucking
>>sometimes she initiates
>>she got into a habit of slapping her cheeks with my flaccid cock when she started it
>>instant boner every time
>>she eventually gets used drinking cum
>>her pussy also started getting more wet
>>spreads her legs the moment she lays down on me to have our singing session

oh hey i remember you
do you also do panties?

>in secrets thread. An actual interesting secret gets posted.

Shit user what makes you think that?

When I was 15 me and my then girlfriend used to stay at her friends house every saturday, because friends parents used to go out into town drinking and the house was free. Really laid back people and didn't mind I was the only guy there as they knew me and gf were fucking for months already. Anyways we drink Vodka, order pizza, same old same old. GF getting horny while we're all sat watching House of Wax (weird how you remember trivial shit so vividly). I'm sat in middle of sofa, gf to right, her friend on the armchair nearby. Blanket over us, she unzips my jeans, friend goes "what was that?", -bitch you know exactly what that was. Gf starts sucking me off under blanket (11pm, dark apart from TV, drunk). I know friend knows. GF knows friend knows. I decide to go for it. Tip head back and moan softly (head was good, but not THAT good). Gets friends attention. Mission Accomplished. "OMG are you sucking his dick?!" GF pops back out "hahaha no wtf lol..." Anyways there's a sort of chatter where we pretend nothing was happening but she knows there was, and secretly all fucking three of us are aiming for the same thing here. Fast forward 5 minutes and there's no blanket, GF is on my right on her knees, jeans wrong her knees, Im playing with her pussy, her friend on my left, in her PJ bottoms and bra, both licking/sucking/kissing each other inbetween. We go upstairs. We go human centipede. I fuck GF Doggy, she licking friend who is spread eagled. After a while we switch, I fuck friend, she licks GF. We play a game where GF controls how hard I fuck friend, based on how good friend is licking GF's pussy. This goes on for like 7 more weekends or so until friend gets boyfriend and doesnt wanna threesome any more. Im 30 now and still fuck my wife to the memories.

Don't stop
Believing.

Same here user

i can't stop thinking about kissing and cuddling someone. no matter how hard a try to distract myself, daydreams refuse to leave my mind. i cant bring myself to talk about this in any place i have a name

At first she actively avoided having me cum in her mouth after that first time. We did it enough times she could tell when I was about to cum. After a while I would force her head in place so that I could finish inside. She really hated that at first because she would flail and hit me after I do it. I always made it up to her by getting her to cum after though.

She always seemed to be okay with it. It wasn't until way later when we were older that she told me she hated the taste and texture and only drank my cum to make me happy.

Honestly I tried my best not to make her gag but there were plenty of times where the horny animal in me took over and I shove my cock to the base. I loved the feeling of it entering her throat. She teared up and groaned in protest each time. Eventually she got used to it when she got to double digits in age.

My favorite positions would always be me laying on my back in 69 or with her laying on her tummy either between my legs or on her side beside my legs.

Were u always clothed? Did he do more to you or just bjs? Did he ever try to pleasure u?

The group I was in is still around. Look for groups offering "companionship" to older or lonely older women.

Also same guy here. Did he ever fuck your pussy or did her only do your butt? Were there any times where you enjoyed being molested by him? And aside from him, when was the youngest you had any sort of sexual experience? How old was your partner?

I know that one of my friends mom gets off looking at hard young cocks. I once was staying at his place and had morning wood while she was around in the living room. I was pretending Im still asleep and that my boxersorts slipped showing off my throbbing cock. She sat down next to me on the couch and pretended to watch tv. I could peek from time to time to see that she was looking at my dick pretty intensly

Fake and gay.

It would have been more real if she sucked your dick while using a dildo in your ass.

kek

>Were u always clothed?
A lot of the time I was topless in case I drooled out some of his come, but I always had on pants or a skirt.

Did he do more to you or just bjs?
For like a year and a half or so I only sucked him off, at least once a day and some days it was 2 or 3 times. When I was about 10 and a half he decided that he was going to fuck my ass. He did like 3 or 4 times and I was mostly naked those times.

Did he ever try to pleasure u?
I don’t think that my pleasure was high on his list, he did rub my pussy sometimes like if I was sitting next to him on the couch and nobody was near by.
Sometimes he would play with my nipples while I sucked him but that was more like pinching.

is she like a middle school escort or what?

My friends once saw my mom in her bed masturbating. She was a real genious to not close the windows while doing it. I highly suspect that she even did it on purpouse

I cheated on my girl the other day. In our bed while she was at work. Later kissed her with the other girls pussy juice still on my face

> Did he ever fuck your pussy or did her only do your butt?
He only fucked my ass and that was only, I think 4 times. I think now that he might have been afraid of taking my virginity and that there might be consequences. He did rub my pussy and clit good while he did my ass but I didn’t get off.

>Were there any times where you enjoyed being molested by him?
I really didn’t like in the beginning, it was so humiliating and he would always get worked up and push into my mouth until I was gagging and I’ve already mentioned how nasty his come tasted and to make it worse he came a lot.
I eventually could sort of ignore being humiliated but not the gagging and the taste. The only other thing that we did was the anal and that was pretty painful.

I didn’t really do anything sexual after that until I was out of high school and those first few relationships were pretty plain vanilla. Sorry

aww that made me sad
has she ever cheated on you at least?

That's alright. Why did you ask about my sister's experience with me? Is there some part of you that sometimes wants to relive those moments? Or maybe experience someone else's?

No she has never cheated. Just me apparently

what is your opinion of pedophiles today?

Because I cant find them. And they all stuck by the two guys because they were fellow blacks. The whole race fucking sucks.

awwwww :'(

Well she's prude and doesn't put out much.

do you regret it?

If she isn't putting out much, that means shes getting it somewhere else user. I went through that in a relationship in the past. Spend the last two years of that relationship messing with other women because she wouldn't put out anymore, come to find out she was getting it from someone else the entire time.

What is your normal day like?

Spying on you.

Don't really regret it.

She's definitely not cheating. 100% sure

I killed Jeff Epstein.

well i regret it for you
it made me really sad for some reason

>Why did you ask about my sister's experience
I guess I was just thinking about the similarities.
We both had to allow a man to use our mouths and let them come in them.
We both had to swallow the come.
We both would usually gag during the blow job.
I’m not sure how you felt but I think that my friends father liked that I thought his come tasted bad.
When I got so that I could swallow without his help, I would take like 2 gagging gulps to swallow his come and then I would retch a few times and feel like I’m gonna puke. He would always smile at me and pat my head, and say good girl, that’s my good girl.

>maybe experience someone else's?
I have thought about re-enacting with my boyfriend and I have thought about what happened while we’re fucking. But I have to admit that reading about other girls with similar pasts does get me a little excited.

You have done a service to the Republic. The country couldnt have survived if all the names got out.

People will hate you for what you did. But I think you are a patriot.

>what is your opinion
I don’t really know, I think that it’s probably a case by case kind of thing.

It's the hottest thing you'll ever see in your life...

jew here, didn't circumcise my son. he can do it himself if he wants when he's older.

I scratch my asshole then smell my fingers

Jail, you dumb fucking nigger

based

My wife thinks I'm impotent and haven't fucked her in like 5 years. I even went to doctors for various treatment to keep up the facade. But, honestly, I find 3D women completely vile and jerk off to anime tiddies on a regular basis. But she's convenient and makes good money so I keep her around.

Found a CP set today. Went on to find her youtube account and her IG. Via her IG, her second IG, there her address. On her second IG she was selling used clothes, recognised some from the set I downloaded earlier. Unfortunatly the pieces I recognised were already marked as sold. Today was a good day.

I touch my aunt niece pussy when she ask me to help her do hw I was like 15 she was like 7-8yr

He ever find out it was you?

how old?

>retire on 250k
>New York City
bruh

that fucking sucks

17... but looks 15

That's sad. Sorry you had to go through that. :(

more

Attached: 1564006530739.jpg (640x640, 43K)

bro, my cousin is like 40 and they still ask her for driver's license

I posted clothed FB pictures here and someone tracked her down

>Conceived my second child without penetrating my wife.

PLEASE tell us more

Attached: 17496.png (204x192, 47K)

>be me
>19
>Start seeing 15 y/o, knowing her age but not caring
>We smoke weed and stuff
>Exchange nudes
>She threatens to snitch on me if I don't buy her weed
>I do but then I tell everyone that I thought she was 18 and that she blackmailed me
>She becomes a pariah

Do u do anal now? Is there still a relationship with the guy? Did he ever share u? Did he take pics?

Fuck you, dago wop nigger

>That's sad. Sorry you had to go through that
Please don’t be, I’ve moved on and it’s not like I’ve got permanent physical scars from it.
I appreciate your sentiment but for me the sympathy is harder to take than the lurkers and perverts. The sympathy makes me feel like I’m a victim.

But you ARE a victim. Stop pretending that you're not.

you're being retarded
why are you trying to make her feel upset about something that she's not that affected by?

>But you ARE a victim. Stop pretending that you're not.
He's right, but you seem like you got a leveled head now. having someone with sympathy and saying sorry to you isn't a negative thing.

your story was interesting but fucked up, glad you moved on.

Attached: motoko.gif (500x250, 998K)

>Do u do anal now?
Yeah I actually really love anal now. I didn’t like it then because I was a smaller than average 10 year old and my friends father had a pretty big cock.

>Is there still a relationship with the guy?
No, the last time that I saw him was at the end of the 5th grade when they moved.

>Did he ever share u?
No

>Did he take pics?
I never saw him taking any so I don’t think so.

>Be me
>37 male
>Just fucked a man today for the first time
>Notbad.jpg

I want my sister to get fucked by aliens

Attached: CA73D64E-C30A-4CE8-ACE8-1AB0350AF9AD.jpg (315x720, 55K)

Attached: 05416DBC-9A8F-4B11-B58E-366B2F4BFB78.jpg (1244x960, 149K)

Attached: kek.gif (400x298, 972K)

My gfs father is in prison for sexually assualting her and her sister while they were growing up. Call me a terrible person but I got pretty turned on by hearing the stories.

Through research I find out his prison address, and send him a lingerie pic of his daughter with a little hand drawn heart note.

I don't know if they screen mail there and confiscated it, or if he even recognized it was her, but the thought of him seeing what a slut she turned out to be all those years later gets me seriously hard.

Attached: 1563995220153.jpg (427x427, 21K)

lovely story user, 10/10. Any pics of her?

Adapt and overcome, dont listen to any idiots tying to convince you that you should be butthurt.

just DED. And HUJ... ebit sukka.

fucking checked

Attached: 1563494841463.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

Keep telling yourself that you knocked her up.

Jesus that's a bit low even for me

I did. She would lie back with her hips in the air, spread her vagina with a speculum and I'd jack off and cum in her like that. Plus the DNA test says my children are mine.

...why?

Attached: 1525633534383.jpg (374x376, 20K)

Thanks.
I know a military guy and he always says “Improvise, Adapt, Overcome” and I always thought that it was written for me. That’s why I say it’s easier to deal with the lurkers and the pervs who want all the gory details. It makes me feel strong like I can stand up to anything. Sympathy usually makes me feel small.

I feel like a lot of liberals are like you and just a bunch of pansy ass chickenshit posers who are gigantic cowards and can't really come out to voice their true opinions on minorities.
Just be openly racist like everyone else dumbass nobody's gonna stop you.

We were experimenting with femdom at the time and we thought it would be fun.

...ok

You'll be retired real soon alright.

Attached: 1563957171481.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Attached: 1563992023204.png (394x464, 152K)

I'm also ethnic jew. We are possibly related

mother of god

Attached: 1563706693479.jpg (125x102, 2K)

I fucked my friend’s 15 year old sister.

Likely distantly. Ashkenazi Jews are slightly inbred as a group because we descend from a small population. It's because of this that Israel offers free genetic counseling to couples who are expecting children IIRC

Too bad mother fucker, your going to die alone, just face it

It sounds like you may have carried some of what happened to you over. It's the same with my sister.

I loved hearing her audibly forcing herself to swallow my cum, even though at the time I didn't want to admit it. I honestly love my sister with all my heart. It's just that a part of me was and still is depraved and liked having control over her. But at the same time, I got off knowing that I make her cum and wanted her to feel good and be happy.

We didn't start having sex until she started having periods because she just couldn't fit my cock inside her. We tried thousands of times but she just couldn't hold the pain. For me it sucked because I never got to cum inside her before it became a danger of her getting pregnant. She did eventually start to take initiative in rubbing our genitals together with no penetration when she was around the 5th grade. We remember this because that's when we moved to another city and to another school. We didn't do the laying in bed and singing as much anymore so she would go to my room under the pretense of taking a nap with me. That's when I knew to get in my bed and she would climb in after and start grinding her pussy on me. We were never caught by our parents either. But there was a while where my sister stopped any contact with me. Our mom still gave her baths at the time and I overheard her asking my sister why her pussy is always slimy. I think she got scared and truthfully so did I. Anything between us essentially stopped for a good 2 years.

I'm training my ass with butt plugs so I can take a dildo up there.

>just couldn't fit my cock inside her
Did you ever do anal with her? I mean a girls asshole will take a lot more without being damaged, than her vagina.
I can testify to that. I was really small for my age and he had a pretty big cock. Even though I didn’t like it I was still able to take it in my ass.

Where and when, if at all, did this end?

I want to fill my wife's pussy full of cum and then lick her out till she cant take it anymore.

I killed a high profile inmate today. Good to get that off my chest.

neat

Sad thing is she is not into it

No. I'm an odd one in that I wasn't interested in ass fucking until I was already in my 20s. Full circle though, she and I were each other's first experience in anal. I liked having a girl dirty her mouth with my cock and always swallowing my cum. Fucking a pussy gave me a mental pleasure of knowing I'm making a girl feel good. For the longest time, I didn't know a girl could feel pleasure from taking it in the ass. Those are pretty much the reasons why I never initiated anything anal related.

I took advantage of my passes out sister

You mean the kids there do sexual stuff with eachother?

The consistent sex ended when I had to move to another city for work. When we do meet up, we'd always make time for each other for a nice fuck. She's married now and I'm currently just dating different girls but we're still each other's favorite sex partner. I feel sorry for her husband because apparently he's a super vanilla guy and hasn't given her an orgasm yet. That aside, yes, my sister and I still have sex when we get the chance. Yes we understand that makes us degenerate freaks but we still genuinely care for each other and we still like the feeling of the taboo.

>teenager comfortable enough about being naked that they go to a nude resort
That's uncommon

Sometimes when I visit my elderly mother in law (mid-80s) I'll pull up granny porn on my phone and hold it in a way that I know she'll see it. I turn it away as soon as I see it register so that she's not really sure what she saw. Best reaction I ever got was when she saw a huge black cock on the screen. Her eyes got big and she asked me what I was looking at. "Oh just some pictures".

Awww I feel bad for her since her actual husband can't satisfy her

Some are confident enough.

Select the right targets if you must

>having a girl dirty her mouth with my cock and always swallowing my cum
That was definitely my friends father too, I can’t even imagine how much come I swallowed during those 2 years.
I definitely like anal now and I can orgasm really good from it.
I actually might have enjoyed it back then if he didn’t have such a big cock and I hadn’t been so small, and if he’d been willing to take the time to break my ass in slowly.

>be me
>21
>browsing tik tok in the early start of the apps launch
>a lot of 12 year olds on the app
> for you page is full of them
>See most of them have their snapchat in the bio
>Get fucking nasty thought about catfishing them for nudes
>Download alot of pictures of some random instagram boy
>tell the girls I'm about their age or 2 years older and love their videos and try to point out the dirty once to see if they bite
>start talking dirty to some of them
>around 8 am I have alot of nudes of fucking 12-15 year olds on my phone
>stroking my cock while I text them random shit and used the sticker option to send them "pics" of the guy and "my" cock
>end up cumming during one of the convos where the girl which was 14 y/o sent a video of her fingering herself
>day after I scroll through all the screenshots and the videos
>deleted all of it out of disgust
>realize how easy it is being a pedo
>never done it since

did their boyfriends ever find out about it?

bump

Did you bleed? Did you cry or whimper or not because noise at all when you were taking it?

I'm still not a big fan of anal to be honest. Especially when it's me and her. It's a combination of the taboo of fucking someone you're not supposed to and the physical pleasure that we've literally memorized on each other's body for a decade and a half.

How are you with drinking/swallowing now? My sister reminisces swallowing loads and being disgusted by the feel of it oozing down her throat. Today she compared it to as if she always drank a cup of snot. She admitted that around her high school years, she began getting aroused at the thought of my semen going into her throat and stomach every time I came in her mouth.

I feel bad too but an evil part of me is proud knowing that as a brother, I have sexual dominance over my sister even now that we're grown ass adults.

Have you ever thought about knocking her up and have her tell the husband it's his?

quite recent story
>be me
>mom goes out, forgets phone in the house
>I go through her phone out of boredom, lets see who she chats with etc.
>see suspicious group chat in whatsapp
>pic related got sent right before she went out
>text says "are you ready to fuck those tits tonight?"
>I nearly fucking cum from that text alone
>Investigate further
>group consists of only guys, she is the only female there
>turns out they are guys from the local ice hockey team
>mfw my mom is a sports team slut
>some texts are fucking hot, apparently she enjoys sucking their sweaty cocks after training with cum down her throat
>idk if you ever been to a locker room after a group of guys had a game or trained, it fucking stinks
>I still cant believe what I was reading but I fap like a furious maniac to that and hope some more will come out of it. I only have seen titpics for now.

Attached: 6.jpg (540x960, 60K)

That sucks but hey I guess you are a fan of moonman now

In the middle of sex, yes. A lot more times than I care to admit. Not just me either. She suggested it a ton of times while we're in the middle of it. Before and after though, we dread the thought. He's genuinely a nice guy and I approve of him to make her happy in marriage and all that. We also do feel genuine regret for having sex behind his back. Just not enough to stop. But we definitely don't want to have a kid with a higher risk of illness or defect. She and I researched that it's not that risky but the risk is indeed there.

Not out in the open but yes.

It's not uncommon for those raised that way. Still fewer teens there than young kids or older people though, that's true.

Ignore him and get in on the murders. Could be fun

Exposed myself to my girlfriend's fuckable mom once. Early morning, slept over at her house. GF left the bedroom door open. Me, laying nude in bed with raging morning wood. Heard her mom stirring around, and threw the blanket off, laying on my back and pretending to sleep. I heard her come out of her room and walk up to the door to my room, then quietly close it. No doubt that she took it all in in the process. She was very chatty later in the morning when I got up.

Way to blame an entire race on the actions of two degenerates lmao, your type of thinking is required to keep the lower class jobs occupied

greentext?

see your local priest...

blackmail

I just jerked off on cam for a dude and blew my load for him. Some stranger.

The risk is always there, user, you are in a risky business

Attached: tgSLa49.jpg (500x588, 37K)

>Did you bleed? Did you cry or whimper
He used a lot of lube so I didn’t bleed but I was whimpering and sobbing. He only fingered my asshole for 10 or 15 minutes before he started forcing his cock into me.
I tried hard to stay as quiet as I could because I was worried that my friend would wake up and catch us. He kept telling me to relax and it would be easier for me but I couldn’t relax. I was worried about getting caught, I was lying on my back on his overstuffed chair, he had my legs folded up with my feet on his shoulders and my head was propped up by the back of the chair and I could see where he was trying to force himself into my ass. I yelped when the head popped into my asshole and he quickly covered my mouth with his hand. When he removed his hand I pleaded with him to take it out but he said that he couldn’t stop once he started. I kept it down to the whimpering and sobbing with occasional grunts and groans as he pushed himself up my ass. He rubbed my pussy while he fucked me and tried to get me to rub too but I couldn’t concentrate on it. He fucked me for a long time before he came.

>How are you with drinking/swallowing now?
If you’re asking about swallowing come, I still don’t like it and thankfully my boyfriend doesn’t have big loads. I always thought that the father’s come was like salty egg whites with a bad taste.

post more, i'd fuck her till she passes out.

I agree and am aware. We take precautions with condoms and morning after pills because my dumb ass sometimes can't pull out in time. We've been doing it for years so we've got experience in that aspect.

nah dude. I dont want to blackmail my own mom. Preferably observe from the shadows. Also I dont want her to stop too soon which might be the outcome.

Attached: 11.jpg (720x960, 50K)

Good luck to everyone involved user, I sincerely hope this doesn't go nuclear on anyone you care about

How wet do prepubesent girls get asking for a friend

i wouldnt know since ive never had sex with an adult
but they do get wet

Do you think your friend's dad had such big loads because of your size difference from when you were a little girl to now? If you had a child daughter, would you be for or against a man sexually touching her?

Grunting and whimpering was what my sister did when we started fucking. It took her several sessions until she could take my cock without any pain. Remembering it now got me hard even. I'm almost a foot taller than her so I pretty much covered her when I was on top of her that first time. She was on her back on my bed and I was on her with her legs spread on either side of me. I wasn't gentle either. Once I felt I could finally fit my cock in her, I eager as hell. I pumped her pretty hard. I remember her pussy was red for days after that. Thankfully it was a weekend and our parents were away on a casino trip with their coworkers.

I'm not sure how much longer this thread will be up. Hopefully I'll see you again in some other thread. I enjoyed reminiscing my teen years with you.

When she was around 9 to 10, she leaked enough juice for us to not have to ever use lube.

Much thanks, user. I honestly don't know if we'll ever separate ourselves from this. Hopefully I'll find a stable enough relationship so could be the responsible older sibling and stop us from destroying our "normal" lives.

More of your mom, please.

Same i lie alot too.

Would you ever let an user fuck your sister in a threesome?

>dad had such big loads because of your size difference
I don’t think so, my body would have been much smaller but the head doesn’t grow much from 10yo to 20yo. I think that he just had big loads unfortunately for me.
My asshole was pretty sore for a day or so after each of his anal sessions, I couldn’t see it but I’m sure that it was red and irritated too.
I don’t think that I’ll ever have any kids so that’s something that I won’t have to think about but I would hope that I would do the right thing and protect her.
I usually lurk the secrets threads and if you’re looking for me I guess I’ll answer to “BJ Girl”
Feel free to ask me anything about my abuse, I won’t be offended.

If you could go back in time and stop it from happening would you?

Would you ever date one? Have a kid with one?

The thought crossed my mind. I played with the idea with her and she shot it down immediately. She's not into multiple simultaneous partners like that and I wouldn't force it on her.

sure, I got a couple more.
It turns me on so much that I basically cant think of anything else for the whole week.
Im waiting for the next time I can snatch her phone and see how the situation develops.

Attached: 9.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Post a nude

>If you could go back in time and stop it
Probably, but that would make me an entirely different person now. I might not have the same kind of get it done attitude and backbone.

>Would you ever date one? Have a kid with one?
I think that would just be asking for trouble, especially with my early history.

I'll definitely look for you. I hope you got off on what I did to my sister. Even if it's a little bit. Glad you can share those things. It relieves and arouses me that there are people with fucked up pasts that like sharing them. Have you ever thought about posting yourself? Without face of course. Curious what you look like. I'll see you on somewhere on Yea Forums again BJ girl.

Attached: 8.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Story! Story! Story!

Attached: 1562973895682.gif (320x180, 1.25M)

Attached: 5.jpg (540x960, 49K)

>It relieves and arouses me that there are people with fucked up pasts that like sharing them.
Same here glad that you enjoyed the dirty details of my abuse.

Do you think that's because you might be ok with it or even get aroused by seeing him do that?

I watched her get fucked in the ass in her sex video, and she doesn't know it.

Attached: Untitled1.png (638x770, 976K)

Same. Lies got me to the point where I have a wife and a gf that I am supposed to move in with. I am at a loss and I just want to come clean with both of them then just go out in the world and never hurt them again.

Same, I sometimes miss shooting ragheads.

Maybe.
I do find that the stories of similar aged girls being abused gets me horny, I’m not sure why.

Yeah at one place my parents rented for a couple weeks one summer the neighbor boys had no qualms about walking out of their outdoor shower completely naked.

It's probably a coping mechanism due to your childhood trauma.

There's another user who posts threads with a pictures of himself at age 9, asking what people would do to him. He was abused. Asking people what they'd do to his former self is how he copes with it.

I think it'd likely take years of professional therapy for both of you to stop reliving your past abuse.

Besides yourself, have you ever seen it?

yeah this definitely happened

I have a loved a girl I call LS most of my life. At least for 13 years if not longer. I don't know how to act around her, though. The most telling example being my drug use. The only reason I started is related to her somehow. If I could just make love to her or someone like her - the one - basically, all would be good in Lala-land. Until that day comes, I in a way, am not fulfilled

>Besides yourself, have you ever seen it?
If you mean another girl being raped or molested then no I haven’t.

>I think it'd likely take years of professional therapy for both of you to stop reliving your past abuse.

You've got it backwards. Therapy is a moneygrab with very poor outcomes. Reliving the abuse and doing what she does is actually a more successful way to cope with it, but no research is ever going to funded to explore that. Too many psych majors with bullshit degrees from places like Alliant-International University need job security.

Greentext rape story