What's the best place to go in Asia if I want to fuck a ladyboy? Preferably without chlamydia

What's the best place to go in Asia if I want to fuck a ladyboy? Preferably without chlamydia.

Attached: 682844.jpg (1280x850, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bangkok.com/pattaya/top10-ladyboy-bars.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bangkok Thailand. Nana plaza has the most ladyboy bars.

How do you go about asking for sex without getting lynched by the local police

Thailand

The police don't usually bother you in Thailand.

Just don't do drugs....even reefer.

Just be aware that a Mickey Finn is a popular drink among your type of aficionado there.

You can literally ask the local police for the hottest ladyboys.

You don't ask for sex, they ask you! You just need to walk down the street and have $50-$100 in your pocket. Or go into one of the bars choose one and pay the bar fine. Usually $20-$60, and away you go.

Pattaya.

Agree with Bangkok, from experience.

Attached: karina5.hiro.050.jpg (1700x2560, 1.02M)

Attached: Noanishino1.smj.tb.aj092.jpg (960x1440, 249K)

What are the odds of getting murdered?

This

I'm going back there again next month. Not into ladyboys, but have seen some tempting ones. I've gone into ladyboy bars just to experience it. They were all over me. Nana plaza has the most ladyboy bars in one place. Others are all women. Some are mixed. Fun place. Took two women back to my hotel at the same time. Between drinks,bar fines, and paying for sex. Cost me about $250. But experience of a lifetime.

Was in Thailand for two months and didn't get into a fight

(In pattaya for most of it, first day in bangkok someone went through my bag as i was walking and didn't realise till i was in the hotel and then then next day a tuk tuk driver tried to scam me :) fuck bangkok, chiang mai and korat was good but not as easy to get laid there

Attached: Karina1.smj.fo.aj083.jpg (960x1440, 200K)

Almost none.
The worst is picking up a girl and discover only later she wasn't really a girl, but in your case I'd say you wouldn't be disappointed.

Murdered? Nah. It's very safe. But if you go back to your room, make sure valuables are locked up. There are short time rooms on the top floor of Nana if you want. I haven't used them though. I take them back to my 5 star hotel, and no one even blinks. Except maybe some Muslim women in full headgear. But the staff are used to it. If she looks really young, they may ask her for ID. But that never happened to me.

>Some are mixed
You really sure? Never seen a place that had both.
They were probably all ladyboys.

Good morning sleepyhead. You were pretty drunk last night. I'll make us some breakfast. Wat do?

Attached: karina2.hiro.061.jpg (1405x2560, 780K)

I've seen many ladyboys that were hard to tell. But the voice always gives them away. They never sound female. If the woman is amazingly model quality beautiful, it is likely a ladyboy. But get her to say something and you will know.

ask for a milk shake

Happened to me, nutted on her face and left. Walk of shame was real

Yup. A couple bars openly advertise both. Mostly on the second floor. But for the most part you're right, it's one or the other. But even the ones that say all real women, can be mixed. And post-ops sometimes work "all women" bars..

bangkok.com/pattaya/top10-ladyboy-bars.htm

Anal sex is fucking gross. What the fuck is wrong with you. Your parents will spit on your grave.

r/nobodyasked

Never went to Pattaya. Only Bangkok. Been to all the red lights there though. Nana was the wildest, but Soi Cowboy was a close second. The go-go bars in the plaza are fun for a while. Spankys is the most entertaining. But I mostly hung out in the bars along Soi 4 outside the plaza. Not as loud, shooting pool etc. And there is literally dozens and dozens of freelancers on the street. You can't take 20 steps without them approaching you. Upside of freelancers is you don't pay a bar fine. Downside is if she swipes your watch you will never find her again. With bar girls or go-go girls you can go back and find them.

Virgin

fucking reddit memes

Reddit is that way

Ok silly

>>>/reddit/

Die

If you are worried about getting a ladyboy by mistake, just ask her if she is a ladyboy (Kathoey). They will tell you. Real women are not insulted by you asking. Sometimes they are pleased by it because many ladyboys are stunning. I did this once. I doubted she was a ladyboy from the voice and mannerisms ( ladyboys tend to be extremely over dramatic). But she was just so perfect. I took her to my hotel and she warned me that I might get milk if I sucked on her tits. This perfect specimen just had a baby 2 months before. Could NOT tell. I was amazed.

Bamp

Bump again because I’m sick of 237 Epstein threads.

Attached: A5C7363F-A2E5-44AF-989D-537C508A7A46.gif (350x198, 981K)

Yo got me there, that's not what I was expecting.

What were you expecting?

Benis