Why do you retards think it's cool to shoot law abiding citizens when their guns are at home or in the car?

Why do you retards think it's cool to shoot law abiding citizens when their guns are at home or in the car?

Attached: Untitled-81-3.jpg (1200x630, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/62160-how-to-repeal-second-amendment-constitution.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is not a fair firefight imho.

They should've had guns on them.
A gun in your car is a liability. A gun in your waste is an asset.

>A gun in your waste is an asset.
Like a fat in your waist is an asset during winter.

did he really wear hearing protection when he was expecting to die? holy shit what a nerd

>illegal aliens
>law abiding
Pick one (1) and only one (1)

It is time to repeal the 2nd Amendment. It is virtually castrated, because the military monopoly of the federal government, and only allowing small arms as civilian weapons.
livescience.com/62160-how-to-repeal-second-amendment-constitution.html

Those victims were all documented immigrants you dumbass.

Eurofag

Kek.

> You get temporary deafness, dizziness and loss of balance without it actually. That is why hearing protection in earplug form is used by infantry.

Lol, I thought the same thing. What a douche.

White niggers refuse to work, so imported labor must replace them until automation can fill the labor needs of the 1%.

Don't explain reality to inbred muh gun types.

Well it is actually, well done. But a gun you can use on angry incels is an asset too. Bullets stuck in your fat isn't an asset though.

Not just infantry, guy. And yeah not really, how many missions have you been on? And no I don't mean in a video game, real missions? Fucking ear plugs stop the sound of the weapon but also diminish your ability to hear coms and or the enemy. So most do not wear ear plugs outside of training when made to.

I never see any Fortnite characters with hearing protection either.

Not an asset until you're able to bounce those bullets off your fat ass

Why didn't he build a tower to defend himself and give him a vantage point? What a total noob

You do understand that most military guys are below average intelligence males that enlist to be used to make humans money? Seriously, they are expendable like a machine.

He should have harvested metal from the cars in the Walmart parking lot.

That would be handy user, but unfortunately humans cannot bounce bullets from their fat, or deflect. Any more handy suggestions?

Shoot up your school and kill yourself

Oh is it the Jews? Do they make Jew's money? Wow your a pretty smart guy. Tell me more about the Jews.

RAIDING SERVER

Come n join us user’s

>discord_.gg/9JvQBV2

>law abiding citizens
>in an area known for having illegals
lol okay heeb

Attached: 1564753359869.jpg (992x768, 118K)

You do understand how fucking stupid you are? Dude, I have met some of the best tactical minds that you would consider lower class. You don't know what you're talking about, lil man. I'd put any grunt by my side before your stupid ass. Let me guess you hate on military cause you're a fat scared loser that is butthurt cause military guys get all the pussy.. poor snowflake, you.

user! That's horrible, why are you suggesting I shoot up a school? Besides that's not a very intelligent suggestion, you are not supposed to be encouraging violence. Shooting guns is bad. You seem upset user.

Don't play up to it user. He's a very smart, well educated bean eating student that is going to go far in life.

Because you hate them. You hate every little one of them. You want to shoot their brains out and step on their stupid little brain cells.

Of course, I'm sure he makes over 125k a year also.

Don't worry those guys will be collecting your guns as their liberal elite overlords tell them to. To bad they don't think strategically, instead of tactically.

Wow, you're seriously retarded. Now I get it..

Because they are not 'retards', they have been defeated by the subversion and lost it, instead of giving up or continuing to fight it.

Whoa! Hey hang on I didn't say I hated any one! I suggested to stop people shooting other people we use deterrence and here you are being all emotional, screeching at the sky about killing kids! Anons a deranged psycho path, I thought the left was supposed to be friendly...

And he has no angry thoughts and can talk down an active shooter and cuddle away all his meanie thoughts :^)

Did you ever see the slowpokes that hangout with the recruiters during career day in school? I am not surprised they have to accept GED guys to get killed by sandniggers.

Most Americans own (at least) one gun - because it is their Constitutional right to do so.
They (mostly) own them to shoot people that need shootin.
What else do you expect them to do with them?

--
Ron Obvious

>And he has no angry thoughts and can talk down an active shooter and cuddle away all his meanie thoughts :^)
And doesn't understand the basic principle of the military are the 1%'ers. Doing the job his pussy, fat ass can't do. Must be nice to sit back and talk about a group of people you have never been in the shit with, same low lifes that save other low lifes, life. I was Army Cavalry and I can tell you, stupid doesn't lead other soliders into battle. Unless it's a new LT, some of them new collage boys need time to understand they are surrounded by intelligent ass kickers.

This is not what legal, documented immigration, looks like. That's the county, not the city, btw. Get a grip on long term reality beyond, "Dude WEED!" and, "$1K a month, we gonna be rich!"...

Attached: It's Fine.png (351x427, 54K)

Ok, high school kid. You just don't get it. Tell you what go join the Army cavalry then tell me what you think after a tour or two. You won't cause you're a pussy that rather talk shit and pretend you're better then any military guy. The dumbest recruit has more my respect because he joined then I have for a pussy bitch, like you.

They will do as Mr. Bone Spurs tells them. Now surrender your mass murder machines at sundown.

>Army cavalry
Pogues

Keep talking, your stupidity is amusing my morning shit.

Attached: 1560128070925.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Lol, uh huh. If you ain't cav, you ain't shit.

Scouts, we're their, you just don't see us until it's to fuckin late. Hail the mighty Cavalry..

Attached: 218px-CavalryLogo.png (218x218, 41K)

They were all documented legal immigrants.

>43 REPLIES
>11 POSTERS

Dude.....get off the internet. It's fucking you up.

Attached: Pc_principal_tfbw.png (274x345, 127K)

hard agree

even joking about this is a gigantic sign of mental illness and a serious detachment from society. What percentage of your free time is spent not in a virtual reality (i.e. the internet or video games) and why is it in the single digits you fucking loser?