I want to kill this cunt. Give me some tips or techniques to make the cunt fucking suffer before I fucking snuff it out

I want to kill this cunt. Give me some tips or techniques to make the cunt fucking suffer before I fucking snuff it out.

Attached: Jonathan_Yaniv_Jessica_Yaniv_Transgender_Twitter.jpg (450x506, 62K)

Go be twelve years old somewhere else

Why bother, statistically it'll kill itself.
Also, why bother.

How did you know my age ??

low quality bait
rying to justify your victimism
nobody gives a fuck to you

Since when did Yea Forums become so protective of faggots? Let alone men wearing womens clothing?

Then again the trap threads sure reel in the faggots... fucking dissapointments.

Anyways: The idiot will kill itself eventually since it looks like someone who would, give it 2 years.

Faggots who probably look like OP's pic detected.

It`s not bait it`s true and people will be reading in the history books in hundreds of years time what happened to this fuck.

Awwww did the meanie gayboy call you a little gayboi op?

The sooner it`s dead the better.

Yes he did and im going to tell my friends at school when I go back on Monday.

Well I agree that it wasn't a nice thing for him to do to you but wanting to kill him isn't very nice.

Nice, pretending to be me.

I want to see that thing behind bars where it belongs. Doesn't mean the OP isn't an edgy faggot.

An edgy faggot who has the right idea then.

I see this as a damning trend. Being lgbtuajfnfjzisjdr is their life, not being a successful person who puts energy in their future. Just complaining. Of course some do well but only 5_10%.

Either way, acting like an edgy 12 year old is not worthy of praise or support, and mocking him for it is not defending the pedophile tranny.

I know. Op bitching about and wanting to kill other people is never gonna put him on the path to success.

let's delete his minecraft server

Confusion abounds

No it wasent a nice thing to say he has hurt my feelings but I still want to kill that pedophile lbgtq or whatever it is and I want to be a big hero with my pictures in the papers and being interviewed on CNN and being famous getting invited to celebrity parties.

Why are you such a triggered faggot. Stop using twitter to follow your favorite mentally ill people. Live your gay life user, let him live his

Fuck off k thankx

You obviously approve of that pedophile then, well you go live your life then faggot ass.

Never mind the crowds shouting lock her up lock her up when referring to Hillary. I want to hear the crowds shouting kill that cunt kill that cunt when referring to that pedophile. Pitchforks outside it`s house.

just fucking kill it and get it over with
people of good character will thank you for cleansing society, anonymous good samaritan

setting example for a healthy community

I second that user. You are a good person.

yes I'm Good(tm) and all unrepenting degenerates should be burned (their germs need to be cleansed, only fire does that properly)
Do you have access to a professional crematorium, OP?

Attached: 461056716.jpg (636x660, 126K)

You'll want to start from the extremities, they're less likely to end it too quickly if you fuck up which you will. If you're going to work on the torso, you'll want to move from the left to the right to avoid the liver.

Two great minds think alike and yes I would very much like to shove all those degenerate fuckers into an oven and free society from the burden that is the lgbt movement. Yes access to a gas station and a crematorium will solve the issue once and for all.

Dudes just a troll and knows exactly what he is doing

Y'all pussies ain't gonna do shit. Keep jacking off to your murder fantasies and keep it down .

Why would one want to put so much energy and risk in another life and totally neglect their own while thinking they are not part of a even bigger problem? Not being a functioning part of society. To many damn whistle blowers. BLOWING WHISTLES DOESN'T MAKE YOUR LIFE HAVE VALUE. OPPINIONS DON'T MATTER ACTIONS DO.

Daddy, chill.

That`s why im going to kill the cunt, to give meaning and value to my life.

Be able to chill after I kill that cunt he be going to the same place Jeffrey Epstein is going as that cunt is dead as well.

LEAVE.HER.ALONE

you are so right brother, coupling a gas station to a crematorium will expedite the process beautifully

Attached: 2nd american civil war terrorist attacks shootings 1565148956649.png (1600x4604, 1.47M)