today I hired a dumb 20 year old THOT intern just so I can fire an idiot who works for me

> today I hired a dumb 20 year old THOT intern just so I can fire an idiot who works for me.

> be me 31 year old practical engineer who is the manager of the design section of the dot for a Midwestern state.

> I return from a meeting 2 weeks ago and one of the team supervisor in my section is in my parking spot.

> I call him into my office and ask him why he hell he is in my parking spot.

> now this guy is 42 mind you and he starts crying.

> He say says his wife is divorcing him and he was coming back from a meeting with a mediator and had no where to park.

> I told him its no excuse and if he needs to keep his personal life from affecting his work.

> this Tuesday this same guy comes around the corner of the hallway I'm walking down and bumps into me spilling his coffee on my shoe.

> this is the last straw but I cant fire him as he is protected by their shitty union.

> Today I'm interviewing college kids for an intern spot.

> this thot comes in and is an obviously a total slut (at the very least dresses like it)

> of her on the day of the interview. Yeah that's what she actually wore real professional LOL

> She is an idiot who obviously has gotten by solely on hes looks and body.

> so I hired her and am going to be having her working under this idiot.

> i asked some other supervisors and apparently this idiot has been separated from his wife for just over 6 months while the "work it our" (she fucks other guys and he supports her)

> Now I'm going to document all the ways he is "sexually harassing her" and "creating a hostile work environment"

> In a week I'll call her in and if she is OK with him and how he is acting. Really plant the seed in her mind so when the time comes shell be on board.

> I figure it should take no more than a month before I can go to hr and have him fired.

Ask me anything

Attached: 6d81df99496a6d1eb5fec90352cf3842-1.jpg (192x192, 21K)

Cool larp

If true, very sad behaviour, sorry for your life

you're going through all this shit just to get someone fired?

I like you...

Attached: db10103aef5ed40fee8f3b422810bf58d5b0649441dd93c4ae2dfc207ee9a2ba.jpg (446x336, 26K)

This is why I'm happy to live in a country where this is just not possible.

the only one who doesn't come off as a complete piece of shit, is the guy described as an "idiot"

poor baby, does your special car park make you feel like a big boy?

So starting with the possibility that this is actually true, you're firing someone because of
>MUH PARKING SPOT
>MUH SHOES SPILLED WITH COFFEE
You're just a manchild OP. Grow the fuck up bitch

Attached: cover8.jpg (1131x636, 262K)

Lmfao practical engineering, fucking Jew. No wonder you hate life, got a small dick and all the real engineers make twice as much money as you

Exactly. Normally I cut people some slack that I understand everybody makes mistakes now and then but as you can see from the stuff I pointed out this dude has been super smug and full of himself since day one. So he kind of forced me to take action.

LARP FAGGOT

Neck yourself?

Summertime friends , gone tommorrow.
Don't idolise immoral idiots.

Fake and gay

OP is a shitty person.

But if this is true and he actually fires the guy it shouldn't be too hard to find him IRL and then send screenshots of those thread to his boss.

Obviously you don't know what a practical engineer is. You become a practical engineer by having your engineering degree working in a engineering field underneath a practical engineer for a set. Of time and then you have to take an extensive test to become one. Basically it is to ensure that people have both the knowledge and real-world experience to be heading projects where you have to know your shit because if you don't people could get hurt like Bridges and buildings. It's A Step Above actually having just your engineering degree.

Numbers, also neck yourself OP. Enjoy unhappiness and dying alone

Uhh there's a union involved and you think you can just do this kinda shit?
Baha if true, which it's not because if theres a union only an hr manager can hire, secondly you csnt just make shit up and pass it over to said hr. Go ahead fire him have fun with union lawyers.

I made sure I left it vague enough so that there's no way any of you figure out what information actually wouldn't let you know who I am. The Department of Transportation in each state is easily the biggest government organization which means it's basically one of the top five largest corporations in the state it's in and I narrowed it down to A10 stayed here yet. Good luck finding me.

If this is true - which is obviously and clearly isn’t you fucking faggot - you would need to post 10 more clear as day upskirt pics for it to be worth my time to read

Bullshit. If actually true, you'd be under suspicion by HR and every senior manager for obviously favoring the thot, and their worry of a possible sexual-harassment case would supersede your "value" to the company. If you're not actually larping then you're completely unprofessional. Never mind the complete lack of empathy for a coworker experiencing marital-breakdown, which undermines teamwork, your underhandedness, and complete disregard for coworkers proves you're unworthy of the position you currently hold. I hope they kick you to the curb. The only "ask me anything" I'll indulge is "What made you such an insecure piece of shit?"

Faggot you just can't do real engineering, keep swinging that wrench monkey while I make double your pay working 6 hours a day max.

My mother made me into a girl and daddy was too weak to protect me from her feminizing ways of the weak.

do you do any actual work at your job?

Actually the way it works is HR sets forth the minimum qualifications that each person needs to have in order to be able to get the job. Then they aggregate all the people that apply that meet the minimum qualifications. Then there's an interview that involves two people bat ask the free approved interview questions and give each person a score of 1 through 5 for how they answer the questions. Then whoever has the highest score has their paperwork sent up to HR and as long as they meet the qualifications they will get it. In this case it's a college internship so the minimum qualifications are extremely low to she's a woman and is Hispanic Sao HR already has a hard-on for her because of her being a minority and a woman trying to get into a male-dominated field. Third of the I'm the one that sent the paperwork up to HR so all I had to do was score for high on my sheet and go through the supervisor who was in the interviews with me and pump up a few of the scores for the questions we ask wouldn't you know she ends up with the highest score of all the people who interviewed.

Im middle management at an engineering firm too, have fired 5 employees thus far in 2019. Only one cried. It's not enjoyable, but now i have a team that fully submits to my authority. So while I understand your plan op, you fucked up by hiring a woman. There is no valid excuse for hiring some thot into an engineering environment, now all your younger engineers will be distracted and unproductive. Any perceived quota can be handled with 50+ overweight married females. You are terrible at what you do for reasons you don't even understand apparently. You'll be fired for unproductive numbers by January you scrub.

nice quads

Yeah, got a civil eng. degree myself, and I have never heard of a 'practical engineer' position outside of Israel. I think you're talking about an engineer intern or engineer-in-training, but if you're 31, you should have passed out of being an EI at least a couple years ago and been able to test for your PE license. Then again, based on how you seem to be, I wouldn't be surprised if they passed over your poor ass behavior and lack of ethics.

Mostly I attend a lot of meetings making sure we know the right directions that projects are going in. I'll meet with project managers exactly what the construction project will entail as well as collecting maps and aerial views of where it will be then then I pass it on to one of the team's underneath me where they will do up all the plans 4 the project such as adding an HOV lane doing a bridge or adding overpasses for roundabouts. And basically I will ensure that they're doing that properly so that everything we built correctly and end in the end fully responsible for the plans or any project in the metro area.

Obviously not OP, yet still possibly accurate.

You’re a fucking idiot. All engineers to get their engineering license have to work under a licensed engineer for 4 years. You then take a PE exam to become a licensed engineer. Practical engineering a discipline only taught in fucking Jew land isreal, and they on average make less money than any other engineering discipline. So go fuck yourself and stop correcting people on shit you know absolutely nothing about ya fucking cuck

We fuck with guys who have mentalities like you. Sit in their office letting a computer do all the work.

Some asshat engineer kept signing off on drawings that some monkey detailer kept fucking up. So we kept sending back our own revisions for a week.
Next week he had to constantly come down to explain the process, which we already knew. Then our inspectors 'forgot' about the qa aspect of the job and pushed it back. We prolonged a one day job into two weeks. Fatty did more work in those two weeks then he probably did since he was hired.

I just hired her for a summer intern job she will be with us for a maximum of one to two months and then she'll go back to her second year of college where I'm sure she'll end up attempting to take kelp for or Dynamics and realize for little woman brain isn't cut out for actual math and we'll switch over to some sad little degree that she can get well she tries to trap some guy who will have real earning potential down the road into a marriage.

Not op, but I got my PE at 28. Manage 15 direct reports. $1.5 million revenue throughput. OP is larping.

>not true but
Maybe instead of being a complete and worthless dick, you be a Yea Forumsro and help the guy out by letting him use the thot like a flashlight for six months and sacking her.

why is the picture so small?
and your story sucks?

Hes going to file a grievance against you with the union. And you cant replace a full time employee with an intern like that.

I dont think you know how unions work do you? In house positions need to be offered with already existing employees with the most seniority. Unless shes filling a completely new role and has qualifications out the ass the workers have more power than you.

>checked
Those numbers say drink a Clorox cocktail

Sorry I'm using my talk-to-text as I am on the road headed to my cabin in The Boundary Waters for the weekend. And it keeps autocorrecting professional engineer to practical engineer.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-06-55-17.png (1080x1920, 620K)

He's talking about you

Of course he doesn't know how unions work. He's a teenager struggling through school and is here, roleplaying as the kind of douche he gets bullied by.

OP is a faggot, the dude clearly has some issues at home, rather than trying to fuck over his life even more, why don't you try and help him a little bit?

Check your reading comprehension idiot it's obviously you are in a union since you don't know how to even understand what you're reading. She is an intern and not replacing him I'm just using her while she's here for a couple months so that I can have a justifiable reason to fire this guy. Unions make it impossibly tough but when it comes to sexual harassment and discrimination it's a zero tolerance policy and almost impossible for the unions to try and get him his job back.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Or all you figs to keep thinking I'm not going to be able to do this why don't you keep an eye out I'll come back in a month once he's done and but you guys see the pictures of him walking out the office with this little cardboard box all of his shity pictures of what's left of his family.

autistic works of fiction, amirite?

show bagina n benis XD XD XD XD

>> I figure it should take no more than a month before I can go to hr and have him fired.

Why do only snakes work in offices?

Oh geez.... this LARPing fagot again. I see you've added to the story you were pushing yesterday. Not only are all of your replies 100% narcissistic, this new story of yours is too. You have NPD, girl. You're a bitch and a loser and everyone around you knows that. But since you have zero sense of self awareness and are on a perpetual fragile ego trip trying to control other peoples perception of reality you'll never be able to accept actual reality. You know, where you're just some of the lowest and most pathetic filth that ever lived. Narcissists tend to have lower average IQs than the average population, but "feel" (like girls) that they're just so much smarter and better than everyone. I promise you, child, you are not smart nor are you a worthwhile person. In fact, referring to you as a person is kind of disrespectful to actual people since narcissists are just NPC/malicious programming that all follow the same handbook step for step.

>'ll come back in a month with another bullshit story about how I am the smartest and best person who ever lived and how I destroyed this dude's life because my penis is very small and I live in a perpetual state of insecurity and a dreadful feeling of lack of control

tl;dr

>No

I was a union steward.

Sexual harassment, bullying, and violence becomes a massive red flag and the union lawyers start building a case as soon as the first letter or even hint something like this is happening.
Unless your union is being paid off and they dont give a fuck you're done before you even started.
He will file a grievance against you, talk about his depression, probably get paid time off work while you have to explain the situation with your fucking parking spot.

>go

>back

>to

>plebbit

Attached: 2bdf7b17717ec92e243ef04e6d9765c8f6058d549d3669168fd09082faa3e2bb.jpg (625x351, 55K)

NO RULES

>discord_.gg/9JvQBV2

You're a giant pussy and a shit manager. You need to fuck that thot though.

weird flex but ok

brety gud but how are you going to bang her yourself? wait until her internship is over?

to be fair it was an unnecessarilly long and drawn out boorish excerpt from your diary and I almost quit 1/4 thru (probably at the same time he did), which than I'd have the same impression he did. You must've been a daddy's boy at work cause your writing skills are high school level.

I mean what do you want us to do? Obviously it's not kek. Do you want a cookie for reminding this guy of his place? Do you want us to suck your dick for this power play? If you're looking for aggrandization you came to the wrong place. We're all the same here.

Thought it might have the smallest possibility of being true until this.

You flew too close to the sun faggot.

In reality you are a punk bitch cuck living in your mom's basement with no job.

/Thread

Actual State worker here and I can confirm that this pussy doesn't know half of what he's talking about and would never get away with something like that. Our Union is a piece of shit but even they would eat this dude alive.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-07-42-38.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

You sound like a jew

You seem like an unpleasant friendless prude, and i honestly feel sorry for you and everyone who knows you.

Hey guys you know that everything on here is fake and I'm just playing with you right haha totally just made this story up haha so no reason for any of you guys to screenshot this and send it two of my HR or anything. I mean we all know I'm just having a joke and the girl is not really anyone that I interviewed.

haha nice reddit spacing as well

What's it like being a virgin faggot?

yeah tasty

Attached: 1565434403073.webm (640x362, 956K)

>Went to HR with all documents supporting his claim that the guy is "sexually harassing her" and "creating a hostile work environment"
>HR is saying they were expecting me
>HR is saying she went to them earlier and expose my plan to get the guy fired
>They already prepared papers to get me fired
>The guy is getting promoted and he got his wife back because muh salary rise
>The guy is stealing my parking spot
>I'm forever fucked because all other agencies are informed about my fraud
>unemployed hobo in few years

What a fuckin looser.

/thread

You’re obviously a fucking virgin OP, or you’d be sexually harrassing the hot 20 year old

Larper

wow why?

are you a woman OP?
>you sound liek a woman.

You should fuck his wife too.

No your not a "practical" engineer. That's not a thing. You'd be a civil working for the DOT

buthhurt engineer over a parking spot and spilled coffee?

Jesus, you sound like you could use a good slap upside the head.

Try not to kill anyone when they leave a old pod in the Keurig Princess.

Nigger quotes for troofs!!!

Attached: witness.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

Moar of slut.. love her creep shot. Hnnnnngggggggggg

I read this shit out of boredom, hope you are lynched faggot.

Attached: 1446944635478.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Fake and gay. On the off chance that's it's true...kill yourself. Hell, just kill yourself for being such a loser anyway.

Based

Fuck you faggot, you are all that is wrong with corporate america. Using metoo shit against a guy down on his luck? You are an utter piece of shit. He is legally obligated to support her or else he would likely lose more in the divorce or maybe even go to jail, and he honestly should flee the country, but the fact that you dont get that all it takes for you to lose your job is that intern to do the same to you makes you a fucking idiot. I hope you get metooed, because you probably will, anyone who tries to utilize feminism gets bit.

Checked and correct.

It's 2019 retard.
She's gonna document and expose you for being a douchebag on her instagram and she'll be propelled to sjw stardom.
Not too mention, she'll fuck and eventually marry the guy you hate and wanted fired because he now has your job and the increased salary.

Attached: 1556146446291.jpg.jpg (640x426, 49K)

>go neck yourself
go finger yourself

Trips of truth

Seething

>Fuck you faggot, you are all that is wrong with corporate america. Using metoo shit against a guy down on his luck? You are an utter piece of shit. He is legally obligated to support her or else he would likely lose more in the divorce or maybe even go to jail, and he honestly should flee the country, but the fact that you dont get that all it takes for you to lose your job is that intern to do the same to you makes you a fucking idiot. I hope you get metooed, because you probably will, anyone who tries to utilize feminism gets bit.

When the fuck did user's balls drop off and turn into such a pussy.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

You are the weak spined one that doesn't stand up for men, you are the coward who won't take the high ground in a situation that calls for it. You can insult me and say I'm a pussy but that doesnt discredit anything I've said, have fun getting metooed, cant say it couldnt have happened to a nicer man.