How would you survive the inevitable zombie hordes that are in all our futures anons?

How would you survive the inevitable zombie hordes that are in all our futures anons?

Attached: 537960-zombie-wallpaper-1920x1080-1920x1080-for-hd-1080p.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

are you saying you're not already a zombie right now? just mindlessly clicking around in front of a screen on some shit-filled corner of internet.

wif wunna deeze

Attached: 1537395597434.jpg (1999x1125, 1.5M)

DELET THIS

pffft where you gonna find sufficient ammo for the hordes? How you gonna dal with the noise?

I'dgo full stealth and hide out in secure spots like up trees until nightfall and then loot houses.

Fun Fact
All zombie stories come from the biblical prophecy of "The Valley of the Dry Bones" in Ezekiel 37, depicting the resurrection of the saints during the 2nd coming of Christ Jesus.

Of course, being that Jews write 99% of all movies, and that they hate Christ, they twisted this to the polar opposite. If you are alive when the dead actually rise, and not raptured (yes it's real prophecy) you are on satans army. The Jews are training you for the upcoming battle of which you will be in the losing side.

Attached: A1S98PW3ZvL._SY550_.jpg (413x550, 79K)

cool, but how you gonna deal with man made virus zombies user?

By hanging myself

weak shit lad, get yourself in gear, maybe you should team up with people.

>Sufficient ammo
>Implying shotshells aren't one of the most widely available ammo types the world over

Nah

When I'm chilling in New Jerusalem, with an immortal body, singing Christ's praises Holy Holy Holy in His millennial kingdom, I'll think back to this moment and wonder why you chose hell.

Attached: 1565139363088.png (478x438, 225K)

Sounds like a bit of a stretch, user.

I hate the Jews as much as anyone but I don't think that's what the rapture's gonna be like.

Knowing the jews they will engineer a zombie plague just to catch all the most devout christians like youself who cannot be tricked into jewry. You gotta fight the first zombies and then await the real second zombies.

The "real" zombies will be saints, in white robes.

>Revelation 6:17
>And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled

This passage suggests we will be slaughtering those who denied Christ.

>Revelation 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

>14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

>15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

>16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

>17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Attached: the-archangel-michael_u-l-pfcpd20.jpg (413x550, 39K)

lord above you have to ruin a fun thread with this user?

There's nothing fun about hell user.

Attached: Frans_Francken_d._J._002.jpg (1244x1920, 752K)

> Raid gun store, collect as much guns/ammo as possible
> raid steel shop, take grinders, mig welders, steel bars and spare tool accesories.
> Raid pharmacy, take everything i can get my hands on with focus on anti biotics and painkillers
> Go to grocery warehouse, move shit in, weld all doors shut except one heavily barricaded one. Live off stuff in warehouse and start to make girlfriend out of spam.

I would weld the last door shut from the outside then burn the shop to the ground just out of spite.

>spiced ham gf
based

who would you guys take on a team with you, any real person alive today?

I'd pic Bernie just for the lulz.

RAID THESE FAGGOTS

>discord_.gg/9JvQBV2

You'd be dead already

Nypa faggot

Who is gonna bug out in the woods versus bug in at home? I live in a rural area so it's the latter for me.