Rekt

Rekt

Attached: b750de42af6e6bfbd25d30f7edd7f62a.gif (230x155, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2015_Rio_Bravo_lynching
youtube.com/watch?v=DMhgyCl2ydo
youtu.be/wAsi0JwAirw
liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953
reddit.com/r/FiftyFifty/comments/cock5e/5050_aftermath_of_a_vehicle_accident_nsfw_gal/
youtube.com/watch?v=1PrBwDoQVzA
youtube.com/watch?v=0rgIvyPR12U
fllw.in/0f1aaea
google.com/maps/@34.3682008,-118.5019744,3a,75y,205.65h,86.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTURxSibEaVihl5SXfpqdjA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
google.com/maps/@34.3662674,-118.5030438,3a,75y,175.82h,79.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbff2zm6GB0buYiEA5vBVPw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mods nuked the last one

Attached: van.jpg (450x675, 54K)

No, was with 334 posts far beyond the bump limit and already on page 10 when I last saw it

Attached: rio_bravo_lynching.webm (480x272, 858K)

Story?

Anyone has videos of microwaved cat or something ? THis really would please me

Attached: DOGGO_GETTING_A_NICE_WARM_BATH.webm (480x360, 726K)

I don't believe I needed to see Van Darkholme's dick.

he has a beautiful dick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2015_Rio_Bravo_lynching

Attached: 1558932993502.webm (640x368, 1.36M)

Retard

Attached: talibanana.webm (362x640, 449K)

Attached: doggy.webm (232x400, 1.44M)

Attached: 1559358235259.webm (600x320, 1.92M)

Story ... tractorist tripped and fell into plow

Attached: YUMMY_YUMMY_MY_TUMMY.webm (480x608, 1.97M)

Attached: 1563519563982.webm (720x480, 1.83M)

aww shit not this again

Was he hurt?

Mickey Mouse: the best-of

Kek terrorists dont pick the brightest.

Attached: 1548270369262.webm (784x480, 736K)

Dammit I was gonna show someone the Muslims being blown apart

Woman cant drive straight

Just a scratch... He put his spleen and liver back in and walked it off like a man

Was the whole room filled with gas? Story?

Attached: 1562842316910.webm (960x544, 1.62M)

Attached: 1565028768035.webm (854x480, 672K)

Attached: Bikers don't matter.webm (840x476, 170K)

Great ending

Attached: Baby Training.webm (640x360, 1.45M)

Darwin award right there

They still haven't found him

Attached: parasol.webm (640x360, 1.14M)

??

Heres youtube link for faggots who need audio
youtube.com/watch?v=DMhgyCl2ydo

Attached: TOM_AND_CROCS.webm (480x270, 1.22M)

Attached: 1565027815527.gif (240x180, 1.96M)

Flammable nerve gas

kek babies are so retardede

Attached: snake_eats_puppy.webm (320x240, 240K)

he made a full recovery !

Oh no, this ruined my day

Attached: 1564661472268.jpg (640x605, 225K)

Thanks, I'd heard of it but that''s the first time I've seen it

Attached: All part of the show.webm (336x600, 1.94M)

Attached: 1562769001233.webm (208x360, 1.81M)

Attached: he+expected+this.jpg (320x180, 10K)

you almost got me haha

I laughed and was revolted at the same time

Alinity had enough of milo

same lol

Attached: hunting_with_dogs.webm (328x600, 1.72M)

Lost

youtu.be/wAsi0JwAirw

based donor

Didnt even know who that is... But i kind of like her because she just does shameless stuff with her animals ( even though its not harmfull for them).

nice one, that was plenty

Attached: hotdog.webm (408x720, 905K)

mitochondria are the powerhouse of the cell

You're fucked in the head man.

the prologue of Stand by Me

Going super sayain

Attached: 1560421465367.jpg (612x612, 22K)

Lost

He got plowed

Samefag here:
I found this... unfortunatelly the cat didnt get microwaved to death and its more like YLYL...
Still Like those guys, they have a sense of humor

Attached: SHROEDINGERS_CAT (1) (1).webm (224x400, 1.78M)

Attached: wheelie.webm (640x362, 956K)

This is a better sense of humor

Attached: 1564142700448.webm (180x320, 319K)

>shitstain here
Stop shitting up these threads with animal abuse, you actual monumental piece of filth.

Anybody got some animals VS children, esp dogs? The family retard pretends a dog can be 100% child safe, under any circumstances...

he must train harder

not YLYL but still pleasant

Attached: 1563163267345.webm (276x480, 1.01M)

The show must go on.

Send in next number please.

YOu know I would spam it with people abuse too if I had videos but unfortunately the only people abuse videos are pretty well known and on bestgore and rigoremortis

But they are the most fun.
Deal with it.

Attached: babydog.webm (700x394, 481K)

Blood is fake, but if they're so retarded they believe a dog can be 100% safe they may believe it

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I he actually cooking it or is this a terrible way to deal with fleas?

It's just to make it easier to skin it

but why bother doing it when its alive? I'm no bleeding heart and I enjoy meat but fuck man at least acknowledge that its a living being and kill it painlessly

Its a 1000 times better with sound though u hear the people laughing... even a small kid laughing... And about 4 minutes so ill dump the link
Spoiler: They let the cooked, half-skinned dog run around.... Really funny video
liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

Attached: DOGGO_GULASH_COMPRESS.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

It's a matter of taste, the chinese say the flesh tastes better with the adrenaline and stuff

yes, in fact it was nerve gas.

Isn't it the exact opposite though? Doesn't adrenaline sour the meat? or at least thats what I heard with cows

Yes. the flesh tastes different (At least from what I've heard, I'm a vegetarian). The chinese like it this way

God damn china

Stop talking and fucking post severed dicks

This is actually interesting considering child psychology... Does it show that our emotions are just a social construct and that in a different environment we could grow up as complete psychos ?
Those Kids are just observing those men and learning from them. One even laughing. Show an injured or dead pet to most kids and theyll cry.
Of course most kids dont cry over dead birds or mice... But its pretty interesting. Maybe we should show kids how animals are slaughtered instead of this cute bullshit and be nice bullshit... and expose them to the real life right away.

People in the west throw lobsters in boiling water, and eat oysters alive

can't download a video so here is the link. best one i have ever seen tbqh
reddit.com/r/FiftyFifty/comments/cock5e/5050_aftermath_of_a_vehicle_accident_nsfw_gal/

Lobsters don't have a central nervous system like we don't so don't feel pain in the same way, and regardless of that that hasn't been true for over a decade. As of now when cooking lobster in a restaurant you have to pierce the brainstem with a knife to guarantee instant death before boiling.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-050235_Samsung Internet.png (720x1280, 706K)

Most humans don't even understand relativity, and even the smartest of them don't understand the link between quantum mechanics and relativity. Also look at all this CO2 they release into their atmosphere, don't tell me they're smart. It's okay to eat them alive.

Eating people alive? What are you on about buddy?

Some animals have the distinct ability to tug at our heart and convey emotions to us so we empathize with them. How can you empathize with a oyster or lobster. There is a huge difference and you're just a loser for feigning ignorance. Or you really cant yell the difference because you are a psychopath.

>let me talk about "humans" as if im not one of them, no im superior to those silly apes. Actually you're the worst human. You dont contribute, you whine online about how shit everyone is while reaping the benefits of everyones work. Go kill yourself.

I was LARPing as an alien which sees humans like we see an oyster

Attached: Why you look twice.gif (203x200, 516K)

Sure user, "LARPing". I'm onto you now

yikes

bitch went over 9000 and dropped the real world to DOS at the same time. Respect.

My moral objection isn't to eating dog user, my moral objection is to cooking it alive. I don't think I would eat dog personally but I've met cute cows chickens and goats and I find them delicious. But I firmly believe in a quick death if I am to eat them, they've given their lives to sustain us the least we can to is limit their suffering

Why is there nerve gas in a store?

I cried, I still human

Attached: emotion.png (684x1094, 437K)

this

Do you not believe in a line between eating a sentient species and a non sentient one? Honestly it would be more ethical at this point to eat people over other animals considering we out number every animal on the planet with the exception of some insects.

Attached: kek.webm (360x206, 1.48M)

Gore server
No rules

>discord_.gg/9JvQBV2

kill yourself; post reported

Where do you draw the line? Feel pain? Know what death is? Understand relativity? Have a flux capacitor?

BTW, the most numerous animal is the chicken, there are more chickens than humans because humans breed them in masses

I dunno I don't think I'd eat dolphin, whale, elephant or ape/monkey, so I don't know how to separate it. Most animals are fair game though after that its a matter of how many their are

Are they just... drowning?

FUCK YOU FUCKIND DISCORD FAGGOT THERE WAS NO GORE ... ITS NOT A GORE SERVER ITS BASICALLY JUST /B but on DISCORD

Yes

So the blacks can't swim either...

>dolphin, whale, elephant or ape/monkey

They have object permanence, crows and parrots too. Would you eat a dog or a cat, which don't have it? Why object permanence, why not understanding what death is or understanding relativity?

That’s why I have no empathy towards arabs. Get rekt goatfuckers

People like this need to be shot

I'd probably eat a dog or cat, I wouldn't want to eat MY dog or cat but I'd try anything. I think there's something obviously primal about eating meat that reminds us of our place in the universe, we're made to destroy and be destroyed just like every other animal only difference is we've evolved to feel bad about it.

And people get offended when you refer to them as shithole countries.

It's not as if Asians are all that loquacious or packed with personality. This is also to say that what would be a desperately overpopulous dystopian nightmare for someone with consciousness, is normal for someone without it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PrBwDoQVzA

I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

>
This one makes me a little sad.

Not really. Third world babies.

>Does it show that our emotions are just a social construct and that in a different environment we could grow up as complete psychos ?

No shit basic psychology says that it is a social construct (culture)]
Try searching about observational learning, and the theories of motivations

Picking him up by the head is good, too.

Why can't people just fucking look both ways.

Human torch

Attached: download (4).jpg (367x137, 14K)

First time seeing this. Thank you.

Imagine getting mauled to death because your dick was too hard.

Maybe suicide? I mean looking is one thing but trains are fucking loud

>wrapping a snake around your neck
>survival of the fittest
Nature takes care of weeding out the morons. Very satisfying.

Another Yea Forumstard trying to sound smart. Of course your environment shapes what you call moral dipshit, but this is just cruel. Teaching a kid about death and animals dying for our food is great and we shouldn't be coy about it or wrap it in cuddly bullshit. But this is essentially teaching the kid to torture, can you eat a dog? Yea. Is it wrong? No specially to survive. But do you need to burn it alive? No.
This all does not matter since I'm speaking to another faggot on here who likes to play the psycho larp. Go shoot another McDonalds or whatever you Americans do

>all the people filmed him
>knowing he is doing something very stupid

that's a cat you idiot

It's a snake moron

Aw. Look at the summerfag. Doesnt know what hes doing. How cute.

Cyкa блaт. Живoтнoe.

>can't differenciate a snake from a cat

Attached: 1560323286502.png (204x247, 12K)

How can you not hear and just feel a FRIEGHT TRAIN speeding toward you? Dose this not raise alarm bells in your mind to be cautious? This is Darwin's principles at work to be certain.

Attached: 1549685592625.jpg (640x626, 52K)

Attached: 1565028065373.webm (720x396, 1.15M)

What does he posted?

Although I know this is tragic I feel nothing for the imp. If your parents suck enough for you to end up under a God damn train? Then yet again Darwin has reared his remorseless inevitability.

Attached: 1554046617052m.jpg (827x1024, 151K)

Attached: MK ULTRA experiment.webm (384x288, 1.95M)

These people are insects.

Attached: 1564930953070.gif (245x240, 434K)

What does it taste like?

Nerve gas sure is scary.

Funny video... seek help before you find yourself in too deep.

Attached: 1564989170534.png (720x864, 1.18M)

>knowing he is doing something very stupid
Big assumption there, user. I don't think there are many Nobel Laureates in that group

Its essentially rekt.... a little. But Does anyone have a webm/gif of the people on those toboggan kind of things single seater and the guy recording speeds up and rams the person in from and knocks her unconscious?

Gas leak?

I remember when this was on YouTube. This video was a turning point for me. Made me realize how shitty people could be and the world isn't black and white

Story? Bears are not usually this aggressive

this fucking video confuses me every time it gets posted. what the fuck are they doing? why were they filming???

what was posted?

Attached: 1565442693412.jpg (1280x858, 309K)

holy- whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Full video or don't bother.

I live outside Nome in Alaska, bears are fucking monsters that lurk in the woods and try to break into your house at night.
I had one sit by my car so it could fucking eat me just two months ago, this isn't just Grizzly's either, black bears can be super aggressive too.
My younger brother was chased by a black bear when he was 9 and only just made it into the house before my dad blew its brains out, we had bear steaks for weeks after.

its a shame no one gives a shit fuckhead

Baby mouse.

Air pods commercial

Fucking sandniggers.
But pls cry more about when your land gets bomb to fuck.

Its karma.
You fucking sandniggers get everything you deserve.
And i fucking love and enjoy watching it, your mothers and daughters and sisters getting killed in fire.

Reply butthurt to this all you want. Im not wayching it anymore. Goodday

Sandniggers

What'd i'd give to boil a dog alive

sure, dogs make wonderful pets...

you're not taking any time off work for this. get back to it.

>when he was 9 and only just made it into the house before my dad blew its brains out

well that was murder.

My guess is the water is extremely salty. That would make the water very dense & heavy (harder to swim in), so they all drowned since they are unexperienced swimmers.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rgIvyPR12U

what the fuck? you're meant to kill and skin your food before you cook it. it was still twitching.

hes burning the hair off of it so when he skins it it doesnt get into the meat

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Yea Forums. Yea Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Yea Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Yea Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Yea Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

I had a mouse infestation and I would get drunk and torture the little fuckers I caught. Good venting. Would cut their ears off, burn them with my lighter, gouge an eye out, pour hand sanitizer on them, rip their tails off (the end looks kind of like a wishbone), scream at them, throw them around. I'm a yank so this isn't illegal, so next time this shit happens I'll record because I actually having a fucking phone now.

Attached: 23.jpg (707x1000, 158K)

bro thats kinda cringe..

haha youre a sad cunt arent you

Extremely salty makes it easier to swim. Think Dead Sea. Nearly impossible to hold yourself under water due to the salt.

Nah, this is a better sense of humour.

Attached: 1563255897012.png (550x734, 785K)

Not seeing enough rekt in this faggot thread

Attached: 1565076558649.webm (800x600, 1.31M)

Chinks deserve a good month of this.

Attached: 1475106819900.webm (264x480, 1.52M)

A link to a discord server

More people getting what they deserve

Attached: die nigger.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

t. summferfag

Witnessed sick fuck

user U dont like necro girls ?
For me shes a 9 /10... not 3 but 4 holes you can insert your dick in... Doesnt say no if you approach her... You can cut off some of her flesh and cook it and eat it ... she wont mind.
Shes already had her period as you can see and isnt bleeding anymore...
Really this is a solid 9

You faggot. Yea Forums might be trash, but Yea Forums always had a soft spot for cats. Only the lowest tier of edgelord gets off to animal abuse.

GTFO

Attached: image.jpg (788x1080, 103K)

Probably a sudden drop-off, so they quickly find themselves in the deep with no footing

3 somersaults he was quite the acrobat

Attached: 32002155478.webm (480x872, 878K)

that cat knows he's about to get rimmed

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Hello newfren.

Kek you faggot. Go back to plebit and dont return. Plebit spacing is for retards.

nice pasta, enjoy a slightly singed negro

Attached: 11556622201.webm (640x640, 1.31M)

based and flip-pilled

>i don't like what you like!
>im going to hit you!
Ahh moralfags, always hypocritical pieces of shit.

Nice

Attached: alg-pole-thru-neck-jpg.jpg (1200x901, 118K)

Stfu you sensitive ass, weak degenerate Faggot. If this is too much for you pussy ass heart to handle, then Fuck off to Facebook and look at pictures of cute cats.

Yea just google”3 men drowned in India” and it will come up first

NO YOU!
YOU don't talk to ME that way!

Fuck you user, no one will upvote your shitty opinion, this isnt plebit, we have the liberty to post what we want

Attached: homosexual_cat.jpg (600x408, 133K)

If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

Probably because I would cut your fucking throat out, hypocrite. I don't need the visit from the SPCA.

Lol. fucking retarded mutts, can't stand dogs

Attached: coming through.webm (640x360, 1.41M)

Attached: didnotthinkthisthru.webm (292x220, 888K)

cringe

give that old bitch an Oscar

Yes we will. You are a garbage human and your life will be garbage because of it. Kill yourself faggot.

i think that dude on the left shit himself

Truth. Animal abusers deserve to be killed by nail clipping little pieces of skin off them till they bleed out. And if they pass out they get an adrenaline shot.

Its a shame cus shes sexy

Fake and gay

beautiful cat

but of course you wont do this
youre way too afraid of anything that could cause discomfort
youd rather just scream impotently (and comically) into the air
this is mostly because youre a loser
now fuck off you useless faggot

no way Dude! 100% Legit!

The backstory makes you enjoy lynch mob justice. I only wish I could see her burn completely to death.

Is that a seizure or shock "therapy"

The former.

Attached: 2 dumb cows.gif (300x225, 943K)

I can't find the 2nd cow.

Attached: 1467099777758.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

Attached: 1471291075018.gif (238x294, 496K)

He's going straight to r/childfree.

The second dumb one, anyway.

Attached: ka-pow.webm (688x512, 546K)

Attached: 1469131918208.gif (260x260, 1.97M)

Attached: fried chicken.webm (330x600, 1.03M)

You know anons who want to look away from reality and animal cruelty and wont to censor all these animal violence posters really piss me off. I assume that most of them arent vegans or dont buy free ranged bio meat yet they are trying to lecture other anons on morals. Literally supporting mass farming and torture by buying cheap meat and milk, yet thinking they are somehow better. Buying meat is way worse than sharing some video with animal cruelty idiots. If you are vegans... Well ok than you truly have a moral highground

Attached: Fireworks_IN_YOUR_FACE (1) (1).webm (262x480, 610K)

Attached: niggerparade.webm (450x340, 484K)

more of this

Big, white fur, on the ground

Except pestacides kill enormous numbers of animals and ruin the soil. We're all guilty, nobody has the high ground.

I think they got him

>play it slo-mo and watch her leg come off

Attached: 54729691_835496940127394_6357032965129633792_n.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Attached: 1564276560650.webm (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Reminds me of caprisun

nice nipples

what's the point? it's just like beating a dead nigger

Why is this faggot walking like he's some kind of badass. Someone should curb stomp his skull till he dies.

Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.

Lol kill yourself autistic faggot.

>im such a fucking loser
>if i killed myself it would be an an zero
At least you would have been funny if you dumped the gorilla warfare copypasta.

jesus christ, so legitimately cringe. did you forgot to take your meds? or are you 13?

Story?

Attached: 1448225796660.webm (640x360, 247K)

Lmao good

What? By you? Puh-leeze faggot, you couldn't intimidate a pre-schooler out of his tuck shop money.

Lol

yah right, and I doubt you know the first thing about gorilla warfare

Attached: nigger.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Attached: 1540628674924.png (800x1100, 528K)

Kek a pitty that its fake ... Still nice gore though

story? nigs gon nig but there must be more to this

Copulatory tie is common with canines, actually. They aren't incels hunched over glowing screens, so they get in these sexual mishaps.

nigs gon nig the sequal

Attached: 1565341406224_1.webm (460x574, 614K)

Attached: 1565179813167.jpg (998x998, 382K)

Attached: 1565400395974_1.webm (640x328, 705K)

First time i heard of this.. Biology is really retarded kek

Attached: 1565410789433_1.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

what the fuck are you talking about.
>Bears are not usually this aggressive
lol fuckin go in the woods dude

All aboard the Planned Parenthood train.

Attached: web17-plannedparenthood-1160x768[1].jpg (1160x768, 89K)

Attached: 1565195940514_1.webm (714x400, 1.49M)

Can't believe that stupid old bitch that hung out a car window topless, and had her head smashed in by a passing road sign, hasn't been posted yet.
You're slipping, Yea Forums.

bianca devins do you fags have it, the news said it was on Yea Forums

Did he put something flammable into a vape pen?

cooked to perfection

this ones actually funny thank you user

Only the smaller bears that are human sized, tend to avoid humans and scavenge off of humans at most. You are right about large bears being human hunters and killers. Gun control hikers get schooled and digested the hard way in the Rockies.

yeah, that's why the entire fucking room went up. it was a gas leak, you retard.

Went from best day ever to life threatening real quick lmao

Attached: 1562049546041.gif (400x206, 1.35M)

>See this New Ch@n. What whould be changed here ? Your opinion needed.

fllw.in/0f1aaea

eat a dick, moralfag

Attached: 1547778706191.jpg (700x525, 65K)

Attached: perfect landing.webm (400x400, 1.01M)

>What whould be changed here?

The owner boiled and skinned alive for spamming

why are there always so few women getting rekt in these threads

did he survive?

>tractorist
>plow
Hey faggot go kick a soccer ball around you poor 3rd world mongoloid

Yeah, and you eat whatever grubs you can dig up or whatever raw fertilized eggs you scavenge you filthy insectoid nip slanteye gook

lol k dude I don't think you know what your talkin about, smaller bears will still fuck your day if you got them cornered. Black bears for the most part are super skiddish and will run from humans at first sight, however if its a mother and she feels like fucking your day nothing aside from a fire arm will really help you out.

leaky gas line, thats why civilized countries put smell in gas so you can smell that shit and not light your homies and self up.

yah, he has a really nice wheelchair

Attached: organ donor.webm (800x614, 1.1M)

Fuck you nigger, she deserved it

Salt make you more buoyant you fucking retard.
God dammit I hate when stupid fucking people spout off facts to show how smart they are and they are 180 degrees in wrong and stupid direction

Hey niggerfaggot go eat your football team's cocks, they want your boipucci so they don't go shooting something up

criminals most of the time use attractive girls so the victim can lower his/her guard before the attack. It's common practice in latinamerica.

Honestly, fuck that bitch.
I can't count how many times I've had some old dumb cunt pushing her cart into my fucking back as I'm checking out, or start scanning shit when I'm bagging at self checkout.

no one thought the roof may be too low??

Except this was captured on the Antelope Valley Freeway, Santa Clarita, California.
I mean, it is a shithole part of the USA, cuz of all the Mexicans, but I think you thought it was somewhere else.
Proof: google.com/maps/@34.3682008,-118.5019744,3a,75y,205.65h,86.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTURxSibEaVihl5SXfpqdjA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

bugmen are so poor that they keep the skin and blood on so that the skin gets nice and crunchy. or so im told. i feel that they torture to also further desensitize themselves from what they consider "a necessity" for a poor economy

rekt

I always qualify this stuff, assuming the fucker really has it coming

There's still a scrape where it hit:
google.com/maps/@34.3662674,-118.5030438,3a,75y,175.82h,79.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbff2zm6GB0buYiEA5vBVPw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

why would you think that?

fake and cute and lulz

Attached: Shut your whore mouth.webm (640x454, 341K)

Attached: ShitCreek.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

Looks like a muscle twitch

It just gets to a point when animals aren't enough, right?

Attached: Shovel Knight.webm (568x320, 1.65M)

its a good thing china has only an economic war, we will remember to burned alive doggos when i go to serve my duty.
the only way to combat their social acceptance is to record just as many videos of bugmen being boiled and burned alive until their culture as a whole fears being seen as heartless souless remorseless creatures they are rightfully stereotyped as.

been a while what ever happened to mister poppins?

Attached: Grow7inIn10min.jpg (270x270, 15K)

It's just an accusation and now she's dead. Fucking niggers.

Lost 8 - 1

Little girl in the black spent some time in jail. Wonder how many assholes she ate?

Outstanding.

Fuck cats and the cunts that own them.

Go back to your gore thread, faggot

They couldn't see it they're squinting

Bruh, he's fucking Asian, what do you think.

Like that's news

you draw the line at torture for flavor/conveinience.

good chefs also slice your lobsters before they boil them.

stop your ghetto "processing" (burning alive) of animals. stop hunting dolphins and whales. this isn't about right or wrong its about protecting your own people and culture from genocide with extreme prejudice when the bubble finally pops.

The dogs nuts were tied to other dog nuts.

lmao.

i had no idea they add the smell, thought it was its natural smell lol thanks, learned something new

Attached: 1564908369588.webm (480x848, 1.82M)

Wat