What type of drugs is Yea Forums on to night?

What type of drugs is Yea Forums on to night?

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-020142_Chrome.jpg (930x929, 368K)

bepis

Attached: ppsy.gif (498x498, 386K)

Crack. Smoke it with tobacco in a blunt

nothing tonight but I’m thinking about doing some dxm on my day off tomorrow

pop some diphenhydramine aswell

do 200mg

None because drugs are for niggers

Fucking loperamide so I don't go into opiate withdrawal. And my fucking work, delayed my bonus so now I'm only able to get a single bun tomorrow instead of however much I wanted

How much loperamide to prevent opiate withdrawal? Got off tramadol 2 weeks ago but still taking 6mg every day of loperamide

Fuck You! Drugs are great!

Attached: X-ray Joint.gif (468x608, 892K)

2 hits of acid. I'm fairly tired already, it's good acid but I'm exhausted.

pot and rits

Depends on your habit and how much relief you want. I have a large h habit and 80-100mg every 36h stops nearly any withdrawal, just feel anxious, zero physical symptoms

I used to do this...too much; ended up having to withdraw off lope I instead of dope. It was worse because it fucking lasted forever

loneliness rn but maybe some depression later

scrumpy and a couple of puffs of weed

weed, lsd, shrooms are god tier anything else is for scrubs

Attached: IMG_20190709_224545_699.jpg (1080x1920, 82K)

Shot my last bit o meth a few hours ago. Finally got my first paycheck at my new job and today is my Friday. gonna get stupid high on my days off

Yeah but it's super easy to taper when feeling high isn't part of the deal. If you're taking the 200-800mg needed to actually feel the lope, yeah you're in trouble (and at risk of potentially lethal heart arrhythmia)

Has anyone tried making tea from dried poppy flower seed pods and seeds? Would be cool if it had a small effect

Pods yeah you can ones with enough residue to get high. Seeds, most sold have been washed so are useless. But if you can find unwashed, that can work.

Well if you take pods from your garden they are bound to have unwashed seeds

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 20 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

Acid

>discord_.gg/9JvQBV2

my dad makes pretty decent ice