I let my brother rape me for years so he wouldn't abuse our step-mom

I let my brother rape me for years so he wouldn't abuse our step-mom

Was I in the wrong, Yea Forums?

Attached: Img202.jpg (2316x3088, 831K)

sounds hot tbh

Attached: 1552874507400.jpg (224x216, 13K)

i dont belive you, no one would rape a guy wich such a small dingdong.

Attached: wtfman.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Pics aren't related, my brother browses b constantly because he's a degenerate neckbeard.

He said if I ever told anyone he would kill me

Attached: Snapchat-1132929885.jpg (2316x3088, 801K)

I'm confused... how do you let someone rape you? Arent those conflicting ideas?

I didn't want to have sex with him. But it happened anyway. Is that not rape?

Attached: Snapchat-2079065408.jpg (2316x3088, 663K)

Then you didnt let him did you?

I guess no, but you clearly realized the problem long ago and have an understanding of technology. You should have informed the police long ago and, if you haven't already, please do.

Why did you call the fucking police with his cum in you and use it as evidence? Why not let him best your step mom once and then absolutely wreck him for it? You should kneecap the rapist and leave him in the woods

Attached: tumblr_inline_pnca8gjWdx1v8fomc_540.gif (28x28, 9K)

Letting a rape happen in order to use it as revenge is one step away from blackmail. Prevention is a better method.

Besides, if he didn't do anything after he got raped, why would he act after his mom got raped.

I don't want to go to police. He's out of my life now and that's all that matters. Me and my mom have a bad relationship and she doesn't like talking to me, let alone about him. There'd be no evidence of it anyway.

It'd only worsen life for me.

We need pics of you to judge this properly

Found OP's brother

I made myself fat in the process to be less desirable and I've stuck with it

There's nothing to behold, user

Attached: 1955851.jpg (1494x1000, 152K)

Why are you asking this to Yea Forums now? Also what if your Yea Forumsrother finds this thread?

OP, only you can make that choice.

It sounds like you've been thinking about this for at least a few years though and it's caused a strain on your relationships. So you should seek some real counseling. Yea Forums will only make you feel worse.

I just wanted to vent.

This happened when I was younger, and I wasn't really the smartest kid.

I guess if he finds it, he can't prove it's me. I picked a time he should be asleep but who knows maybe he actually will kill me. Maybe that's for the best

You're a good brother I miss those times

I don't want anyone to know. At all. I'm not able to hold a relationship, and I can't get off sexually unless it's rapey or shota-like. I don't like it. So I just stay away from sex and relationships.

Other than that it doesn't really affect me I guess. Sure I don't really have a family or anything but I'm okay being a loner. Counseling wouldn't help me

wait wtf? you protected your step mother even though you have a bad relationship? are you going to tell me your a femanon too?

Attached: Smug Pokemon.jpg (300x314, 11K)

Mine and her relationship was bareable until recently.

Back then I was still a kid and had infinite love for her because that's what kids are I guess.

I feel I know you and I have seen a few pics lately that confused me, and I actually really want to reach out but I feel I have seen pics of more than obe person I know wish I knew something to know it was you to reach for, sounds weird but would be odd for me to message wrong person early in morning and that person not be you

are you OP's brother?

I don't understand this, but go ahead and try and message. Just say good morning or something.

Up to you I suppose and i get it, making that first step is hard. Took me 15 years, though anxiety isn't as serious as your issue.

I hope you consider it someday though. Talking to a basic stranger who is trained and motivated to help can be really therapeutic.

My initials are JB say hi to me on messenger I just posted the #2624 message

09 grad

Sorry, I don't know anyone by those initials.

Though.. they're eerily similar in a certain fashion.

Are you comfortable telling me your age?

This comment is a pretty big red flag in itself. Don't respond OP

this is a thread about 2 neckbeard siblings who like to fuck and eat, the girl in this situation also like to pretend that she was raped to justify the fact that she fucks her brother, and uses the same excuse to justify that fact that she's fat and unhealthy.

you are just 2 fat neckbeards siblings who fuck

He just did.

In Spain is called sexual abuse when you doesn't offer resistance but don't show concensus (is a crime also)

What the fuck are you on about?

OP is about to get beat to death lol

He said he was 18

I'm a guy, user.

And no, I was often tied up or locked up in someway and fucked relentlessly throughout the weekends.

It was hell.

Do you have a friend that's HL not me nut trying to narrow if is who I think

you're such a cool person, user

It's fine, the thread is gonna die before he sees it, I think.

At least I haven't heard anything yet.

Attached: Snapchat-1923922039.jpg (2316x3088, 853K)

Are your initial tb
If they are, may be weird but if so then I used to date your mom's sister LR

Who are these pics of?

>let rape
well let me brake it to you when you let someone to fuck you it is not really rape.
I think you wanted to cuckblock your step-mom

Greentext on how it started and how he took your bussy virginity?

>tb
No

Some random SoundCloud rapper who wanted to be "exposed" and humiliated for his small penis, but in reality wants money for his nudes.

I have a fair amount of pics of him

no not really, he really wasn't that good if I'm being objective. the first time I had sex with someone else, it was amazing.

there's really nothing to it... Just he tried to initiate before and when he didn't get his way he started abusing mom.

I gave in. Not really a fan of being asked for a story so you can fap. I don't think underage rape stories would be chill with mods either

People post underage rape green texts on here quite often.

There's loli threads on b, don't thing mods will care about a greentext

Oh well I'm an idiot then. I've never read those.

You are a goddamn Kermit
(Pic related)

Attached: 832BEF35-AA0B-45AA-A465-3C1501AE0177.jpg (1214x887, 210K)

>Not really a fan of being asked for a story so you can fap.

What part of this do you guys not get?

Seen a pic of a girl here that looked like friend of mine who is 28 but then some weird person posted a pic later that looked like it may be neice of mine who is not you but my neice is 16, and then I seen this post and was afraid they were related, still scared for you though wish I could have helped more, sorry if in any way I scared you, not my intention be safe

Thats kinda gay m8, you should know better.

They were just shoving common sense in my face about the lolis.

There's not much to the stories really. Just each weekend I would wake up usually to my hands being handcuffed and taken to go to his room, and tied up on a bed and fucked whenever he wanted.

Not one ass pic

you post an ass pic

Attached: 1563199615821.jpg (960x1280, 299K)

Attached: d5ba9938a29af2b5cbbf280e9c4e2c6724fa0b9f534c57fc82e7d9c928156638.jpg (259x194, 5K)