Why does leftist media think true feminists want lesbians as role models?

Why does leftist media think true feminists want lesbians as role models?

Attached: batwoman-ruby-rose-1549381420.jpg (480x477, 42K)

all straight females choke on cocks

shes not even a real lesbian

I thought she was? At least my blue haired friends are saying she is.

She looks like a dominatrix

I want her to spank me

Attached: ruby-rose-batwoman-trecobox-2.jpg (1241x1550, 909K)

Unless she’s multi-racial transqueer disabled feminist, it’s considered oppressive.

She's a perfect example of why kids don't need hormone therapy of any kind. She thought she was transgender, and then came to accept her biology. Just like 88% of girls, and 98% of boys who are confused about their gender.

didnt she chop her tits off too? also gays and lesbos and trannys critisized them for even casting her

Cause all woman are lesbians.

No? I think she still has her boobs. Maybe you're thinking of Amber Rose?

And people were just mad because she doesn't have massive khazar milkers

Attached: IfajfGb.jpg (1000x866, 37K)

i wish i was a lesbian

Attached: les56.webm (1920x1080, 1.63M)

you can be anything you want to user

Because traps aren't gay

If Bruce Jenner can do it, anyone can.

Why the fuck would she leave her hair out like that. Hair is such a Target in a fight, her head would get yanked around and meet a knee. Stupid fucking logic, a female fighter wouldn't have a stupid twat fringe getting in the way....

But she needs to have that ridiculous unnatural shade of red out to impress the SJWs.

this is true, a friend of mine is detransitioning too. I have mad respect for him for not living like a degenerate.

Just found out Batwoman is a lesbian jew

a kike dyke, if you will

Good for him! I'm sure his parents are glad they didn't give in to his whims.

I feel awful for the kids with parents who are just virtue signaling cowards, or want to be the "progressive" parents who make a spectacle out of their child's sexuality.

I know what you mean, there is going to be a huge influx of fucked up people ruined by their parents. It's truly sad.

Not only fucked up. With a 40% suicide rate, a lot of them are going to end up dead.

History will look back on this time the same way we look back at lobotomies. Bizarre, misguided "compassion"

I think they want to virtue signal that they accept all people so they intentionally play to the lowest common denominator to show how accepting they are

really though it sort of telegraphs that they want to treat people different, which really just makes them hypocrites, if they truly wanted to treat everyone as equals they simply wouldn't discriminate, not in a positive or negative way, they would simple allow for indifference

Attached: 1473531587604.jpg (1024x1365, 240K)