Best way to fuck a fat chick?

Best way to fuck a fat chick?

Attached: 1534036055389.jpg (500x371, 23K)

With your dick

/thread

imma lose my dick in this bitch, she's big enough for a fist

ronald mcdoggyald

original plan, but she doesn't seem like she can hardly stand on two legs. need a backup plan

Attached: download (3).jpg (168x192, 7K)

PRO TIP: Don't fuck a fat chick unless you're a faggot.

Push your nads in, too. If that isn't enough, fist her with your whole arm.
But the question is: How did you manage to get into this situation to plunge into a black hole? Was it accidentally, like gravity?

see

dogs have 4 legs faggot

Second sentence evaded you. Input buffer full after 16 words?

missionary

have her bend over the side of some furniture and roll up the layers of fat a bit

equivalent for being somewhere in the woods?

doggy might be cool but if she's fat im assuming sh has excessive fat around the ass region . which might complicate the entry.. assuming you have a schlong of 6 inches and under

have low self esteem

afraid so

Attached: shit.jpg (226x166, 8K)

Doggy is better for fat girls. They can flare their ass out. Mish is like trying to ride a giant yoga ball on your belly.

hard

Inserting your penis in her vagina

>Small penis detected

big enough to be detected i guess

Hide their grocery money

Attached: xeTasI8jw2RYk.gif (450x253, 480K)

Get one of those cheap big dick extensions that they plaster all over the Wish app. They even have a ring on them for your ball's to hang through(so it doesn't slip off, I assume). If she's a land whale like you make her out to be she won't be able to see the base of your cock over her massive fat flaps. So she'll never know it was a prosthetic dong. But that shit ships from the land of Ching-Chong so it'll take a few weeks to get to your place.

So maybe fake dong
from Amazon?
Your beluga bitch will
never know you had it on.
Pound away like
it was your schlong.
Then order two pizza
And a coney. Footlong!

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x100, 51K)

>thinking I'm spending a fucking cent on a fat chick aside the grease shield for my dick

Attached: gadget.png (979x874, 584K)

Attached: 202AAA37-C21E-4904-BA72-108EDA161207.jpg (743x496, 16K)

Just a suggestion, Yea Forumsto. I'm legit urging to help. My last girlfriend was big boned(no gut or rolls. 5'9" actually a fairly nice hourglass shape with fat ass and GIANT tits. "Plus size model"-esque). But I'm not packing a floppy donkey dick so I had to be creative. I liked to start out with using a toy on her while she slobbed only knob.

Use 2 bags in case hers falls off

Through the blowhole.

George likes his chicken spicy!!!!

2/2

Plus 9.5/10 big(ger) girls are fucking freaks(the other .5 are either on their periods or have the trots but both usually still down for some kind of hanky panky or taking a shot in the mouth). My buddy/drummer fucks a fat chick because she's "well off". He always says "go for cumming in her mouth or anal" you just have to "make her cum as many times as you can. Long before you're ready to cum" Apparently you can still reach a fat chicks butthole and(from experience with my previously stated ex) they'll do what ever you want to make you cum if you can outlast them by miles.

2.5/2

Side note: to all you Yea Forumsros getting bored with your sex life(or just fucking something you wish you weren't) if you want a better fuck from the hole you're putting it in or just getting tired of the routine married sex here's what you do. Don't cum for the next 3-4 (maybe even 5 times) you're invited to the next hotdog and hotpocket party. And say shit like "I don't know ::term of endearment:: I just don't feel like I'm going to cum" or "I just need to fuck harder" and pound away if you must. But DON'T CUM. And don't say anything along the lines of "I'm too tired" or "I had a long day" or anything that implies it's because of you and you feel.

ride the waves.

Be vague and innocuous. Pound away until your about to have a fucking heart attack and her pussy is a bowl of mashed potatoes but DONT CUM. And I I promise that if you play the part right you won't even have to ask for anything. You get the "w-w-well. What if... what if we tried anal/footjob/deepthroat/scat/whatever-the-fuck-you've-been-not-so-subtly-hinting-at-for-the-past-8-months".

Very nice. Though, I guess I'll have to wade through the grease to make her cum enough to gain my trust.

Attached: 1525575228698.png (557x605, 13K)

The best way to fuck a fat chick, is not to fuck a fat chick.

1. Own your own place.
2. Be better looking than you are.
3. Be more charming than you are.
4. Be more interesting than you are.
5. Have more money than you have.

>for a fat chick

Attached: 1536820297051.png (408x444, 298K)

Roll her in flour and go for the wet spot

Attached: all week.gif (500x350, 418K)

I didn't say you had to be an Adonis, but if he's incapable of fucking a fat chick then he must really be one hideous, dense waste of space. I've got a brutally ugly friend that fucks fatties left and right.

Original stuff.

This would be my first fat chick, hopefully amongst more in time. Just looking to save effort with just one fat chick instead of having to find more.

Attached: 1461615952804.jpg (434x575, 69K)

I tell ya. Before I found Yea Forums, I was lost. Now Im finished!

>respect
>none

Attached: DSez300_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Yeah, I like Norm Macdonald too.

How old are you?

You have to remember who you're competing with these days. Even good looking dudes are fucking fatties now. The stigma is gone. You're 20, likely a virgin and living with family. You're probably severely unattractive, with little money and no ability to charm anyone. What you need to go for are the supremely, nauseatingly ugly chicks. I'm talking people that can't even be biologically be considered human.

Slap her leg and ride the wave in.

Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.

Attached: E9A295BB-8CB7-4E9A-A6FD-E45740F4F707.jpg (720x581, 26K)

deflate then dick

Get some tattoos and visit Australia, mate. Don't be afraid of a little hair

Attached: KINGOFBOGANS.jpg (905x840, 83K)

rotate her in cornstarch and search for the moist area.

Choose a fold and dive in. You could live off the crumbs for up to 6 days before you start to need fluids

Thats modern medicine for ya...

why the fuck would anyone do something like this?

You watch Hudson Hawk recently or something?

By fucking a hotter healthier woman in front of her. Her tears would make me cum bros.

Feed her a slab of bbq ribs with mash potatoes and baked beans. Then a shot of jägermeister and prune juice.

Then wait a few minutes and get her to sit on your face and grunt out that hot diahhrea from her fat butt.

The feeling of her fat butt cheeks on your face, working it to push that brown gravy out.

The aroma of a fat girls crap is indescribable. They can eat and poo it out - let me tell you. Smelled many a plop of a fat bitch and it never disappointed.

You're not capable of that.

You'll be going to work on the buttocks; obvs.

The trick is to get as deep as you can, so she spurts the brown nectar. Like you're drilling for oil.

When the fountain comes then pull out, spread those fat ass cheeks of lard as wide as you can. And lean in and wiff the fruits of life!

Don't be afraid to get some of the nectar on your face. The fruits of life can dribble down your chin like a Greek God. Harvest that fruit!

You shouldn't try to be funny; you're not capable.

Get drunk first.
Fat women smell horrible. Most girl have a certain stench, some are nice, some are not so nice, fat women are always disgusting. Do not ever go down on her unless she is straight out of the shower, again, this shit cannot be accurately be put into words, but unless your nose isnt working, getting so close will make you puke and your dick invert.
Get drunk, fuck her, leave and wake up alone and you wont hate yourself as much.

This

Attached: 80299F9E-7612-4E83-93C0-0D405F539CD0.gif (218x228, 1024K)

>virgin detected

>If i disagree with this guy and call him a virgin, people in this thread will think i get laid alot.
Why dont you have sex instead?

Attached: 1531273759878.jpg (724x897, 116K)

Your opinions are all obviously Yea Forums assembled.

Peg on the nose

I came here to say this.

/thread

So you've seen the same shit posted before?
I guess one way to look at it is that i'm just reposting some other anons experience from fucking a fat chick, or that i have fucked a fat chick.
In either case, the points are still true.
And your doubt is due to your own bitterness and inexperience in sex. Sucks to be you bro!

just close your eyes

>fat chicks give the best head because they're hungry

A nerve has definitely been touched here lol

I was gonna say that!