Feels night thread tell us about her. The one that got away...

Feels night thread tell us about her. The one that got away. What's her name why did you fall for her and how did she getaway

Attached: pepe sad.png (200x232, 14K)

I'll start
Skylar
Amazing personality so bubbly and happy a genuine person who was brightened up a room
She was so distant with me when we tried dating and it just slowly faded away

Well shit, you got me there.
Bailie
We met on Tinder, supposed to be a fuck n chuck
Doesnt want to fuck at first, just make out and dry hump
Fine by me
After a while ask what are we doing
Say Im down to date if she is.
We watch one movie together, all goes well
Try to schedule a new date, at a local food place
She tells me she just wants to be friends the day before the date
Say I understand
Get hammered a lot, to this day, wondering where I went wrong

damn man you didnt go wrong its on her

Im drunk now, but this got me drinking more

ill take a bong rip for you bro

I broke up with my ex back in 2014 and have been single ever since. Since then, I’ve resented the idea of falling in love/crushing on someone because for the most part it never pans out and I end up looking like a retard. This last time was not exception
>Be me
>2017 was in a band
>we fuckin killed it
>saw a 9/10 qt 3.14 standing in the crowd with her friend
>play our set and they approach us afterward to fan girl
>feelsgoodman.winrar
>they’re in a band
>ask us to jam
>hellyeah.jpg
>over the next few months get to know her a little better
>not close, but we’re casual friends now
>I’m in love with her
>reminds me of April O’Neal from parks n rack
>she loves everything I love; camping, music, art, nature
>one day we’re suppose to hang out with a group of friends
>everyone cancels and it’s just us and my sister
>decide to take her to a museum
>picked her up and she was stunning
>recently cut her hair short, dyed it black, and smelled super nice
>iwanthertobemygirlfriend.mp4
>she had a ton of fun at the museum
>did cute stuff like take pictures together and joke about several art pieces
>take her to the record store
>she starts complaining about how her hair was curly earlier, but now is straight
>decide to be chad and tell her I can curl it for her
>proceed to twirl her hair with my fingers
>she surprisingly lets me
>keep this up for a min or so and she’s into it
>starts to record me and laugh at how my attempts aren’t working
>I’m smitten
>ff June this year
>been inviting her to hang out every month and she has fun every time
>I plan a beach day with some friends and take her along
>she’s more distant than usual
>feel like something is off
>too beta to talk to her
>day ends and we go our separate ways
>haven’t seen her in 2 months now and she’ll barely reply to my messages
>I’m scared that she’s talking to someone else or that she’s just not interested in me or never was. Why does it always have to be this way

Attached: A218B703-3073-43CA-99FF-4CE9DD8B7792.jpg (800x450, 27K)

I lost her pretty recently
I fucked up and made a mistake that costed me our relationship
She was never the best looking or anything like that, but she was "real," so to say. She wasn't a bitch, she didn't drain the wallet, clingy in the best possible way, and as time has gone on, she's only gotten more beautiful. She was my everything, the shining light in the ever increasing shittiness of my life.
Then I made that mistake: talking to another for a hookup. I tried to have my cake and eat it too. Now its all gone.
My friends having seemingly outcasted me, and I rarely if not ever speak to her now.
I hit a reset button on my social life when I needed it the most, and now I'm here..

I wish we could just ask girls what went wrong and they would say more than I just want to be friends

I hate my mother. there's your "her" story

>April O'Neal
I'm too fucking old despite being 24. I can only think of the chick from the 90s TMNT movie.

I know man. The worst part is that there’s absolutely no closure on it. And I wanna go up to her and just tell her how I feel, how much I love her, and how much I think about her on a day to day basis, but EVERYONE is telling me to wait it out a bit longer and be pacient. But I feel like if I don’t take action, someone else is just gunna swoop in and steal her from me.

Don't be a beta. Talk to her, ask her what's up. Being a beta is gonna turn her off. Maybe, just maybe she's waiting for you to sack up and ask her whats going on.

>Christine

How about not cheating on something you claim was "so perfect"?
No pity given, neck yourself

Im not an actual beta but I whenever I’m around her my heart just melts and my mind goes to a blank
have brought it up with her on other occasions where it feels like shes distant, and she tells me that she’s just in her own little world and that I don’t annoy her or anything. But I feel like she’s lying to me or something

Wow, I never thought of that, thank you for your advice

Don't wait. Straight up pull her aside without being creepy about it and tell her.

Aubrey Plaza my dude.
>she’s got her personality and it’s so beautiful.
>not a btgf but an indie gf

No problem, make sure to use a good sturdy rope, none of that pussy belt shit.

Aubrey Plaza is the wooden actress from that child's play shit show, right?

The flat out ask her on a date. you and her. A movie and dinner. And don't fuck it up by trying to get lucky right away. If she gives it up right away she's honestly probably not worth fighting for

Yeah but she’s hot and somewhat of a tsundere (at least on parks and rec she is)

Dunno
I liked how she moved quickly
She moved too quickly and escaped

I'm gonna be real dude, I don't watch anime and I don't have a fucking clue what tsundere means atleast I think that's an anime thing

Noooo she’s not that kind of girl. From what she’s told me tho is that she isn’t really looking for a relationship atm but “if it happens, it happens”

Ex-wife, OP.
Big titted, chubby cheat. Fell for her massive tits.
Was married for almost 10 years.
Lost her when I couldn't give her kids (ironically)
She was pregnant a month after we signed the papers in court.

Then why not make it happen?

And I’m really not trying to make excuses, but she has a lot of emotional trauma and issues. I’m not saying she’s not worth it, but it’s harder to break down the barrier that stands between us because of that. And I’m more interested in becoming good friends and then turning that into a relationship

OK.
So I met a girl on the street, 7 mins after getting a chicks number at pizza place. Said.. Green hair is the best hair. It's something I say, they seem to love it. Colour doesn't matter but I mean it when it's blue.

She pulls me down the street. We talk. Really click. She can't believe I want to know if she writes, what she likes etc. So much going each other. Touching. Telling her friends 5 more mins. She saysIm great but get to kn9w her. She's just ended a thing, goes to Hawaii.
Just as she lands I text after leaving an award msg. One regret was not kissing you goodbye.

She was not impressed.
Got her mixed up. Talking to lots of girls. Playing my numbers. Or got cocky, IDK.

It's been over 7 months. I got clean and look great. Little fat. Neverbeen fat. 180lbs. Not even fat but I was always so scrawny.

I really want to msg her. Last we talked she was a little bothered. So I avoided her forever.

Whatever happens it PROVES the caliber of girl I can get.
Proud of myself.
I havebtbe funniest story about asking ga chick her name. Like mic drop funny.

Typing like a retard cause I'm on my phone. Hate not using a proper keyboard
I had a date with the perfect Jap chick but stayed up all night doing coke. So yeah clean now. Again, proves I'm OK looming and charming, so a win.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-00-11-56.png (480x854, 235K)

Buddy I understand where you're coming from. I tried to make a girlfriend out of a friend but that doesn't work most of the time. It sounds amazing and magical. Be a boyfriend, then become her best friend.

I just don’t think nows the right time. Emotionally we’re just not there yet. I’m gunna give it a couple more months the. Ask her out. Hopefully it goes well tho

Thanks for the advice man. If anything, I was about to tell her how I felt a few weeks ago, but her best friend basically told me to hold it off. So we’ll see. But god dam do I love that young woman

i never got to experience love. so i can't say

CleanFag.
Heres the girl I showed up broke and to meet. Bank took last 50$ for unpaid loan..
Met her at Starbucks cause our amazing date timing fell thru. I say yeah... Tell the truth. Tell her to get me nothing. And she doesn't. Tell an Asian girl to get you nothing and guess what. SHE WONT.

lesson learned.
Still felt good. Met her online. Had her so excited to meet me. My favorite shirt was ripped. But I didn't notice. Didn't even shave. That's all in the past two.

First girl I met in person and I'm back to my best self now

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-00-10-45.png (480x854, 220K)

Erica, dated her for over two years. We went through a lot of shit together, she was the only person i ever truly opened up to. She put up with my bullshit over and over again, she was the perfect girl for me. But then she moved across the state, and everything went to shit.
We only saw each other once or twice a month, and only for a weekend at most. She didn't want to move into the city with me, and i didn't want to move in with her in the boonies.
Neither of us were happy, so we decided to end it over that.
It's been almost a year, i haven't even tried to find someone else, and i can't think about her without chocking up. She was the girl of my dreams, and i was the retard who let her go that easily.
fuck this gay earth

Congrats on at least getting that far man. But if it’s been a couple of months, I’d say just call her and apologize and try to start again from the beginning. It won’t hurt to ask!

Why don’t you try talking to her again?

Juliana, I was a piece of shit who needed help or death. It took me hitting absolutely rock bottom, so much self reflection, work, and therapy to get where I am today. Thing of it is it's all too late. I can only hope that she is living happily. I wish her all the best.

>tells girl get him nothing
>girl listens and gets him nothing.

REEEELESSONLEARNEDREEEEEWHYSHEDONTREADMYMINDREEEEEE

Thats how you sound.

In a couple more months she could be on another dudes dick that wasn't afraid to make the move. I honestly feel for you but for fucks sakes man I've made these same moves and it fucked me up for far too long. It's like seeing a younger friend drinking and driving around after you've gotten a DUI. It's like don't fuckin do it dude but I guess you gotta learn your own way. Though I highly suggest you grit your teeth and dive in. Don't be weird. Be like hey, there's a (insert movie she might be interested in) flick coming out, wanna check it out with me? Maybe grab some applebees or something?

before anyone talks shit I literally asked a chick that's all kinda goth and weird to go see the Scary Stories movie comin out and I mentioned applebees because that is literally the nicest restaurant in my shithole town and she lit up like I said I was taking her to a Les Mis show and a follow up at Dorsia.

reach out and apologize. Say losing her was crucial for your recovery and you will always be in her debt.

I could fluff it up but i ain't wasting my skills on ya.

NEVER FUCKING FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF HER BEST FRIEND.
Seriously neither, guy nor girl actually wants her to meet a good guy because they're afraid you're taking her away from them.

I'm shaving my head. Dressing well, looking my best again. Women look at me differently... I went back to being a junkie. I know all kinds of stares, and it's different now.

I've really grown over the years. Even with the backslide into drugs.

Yeah man, couldn't hurt. Worst case... I walked up to her and charmed her right on the spot. I can do it agsin if need be

But we really clicked. So here's hoping.
Thanks.

Attached: black_cat_2000x.jpg (1200x1200, 95K)

Thanks for the thought, but I think it is best I remain gone from her life. I believe she'd be much better off I don't return and bring back any bad memories or trauma.

I've thought about it, but she has a boyfriend now, and i don't think i would be able to keep my composure talking to her anyway
it's for the best, i treated her like shit and she deserves more than what i had to offer

I have invited her to a concert and to play smash ultimate on different occasions since the beach day, and she says she’s busy. But I’m not sure if she’s actually busy or just doesn’t want to go
>fuck man I hate not having this closure

If that's her picture.. you lucked out broski

How can you be so certain?
>on a side note, I think her best friend likes me
>I’m just scared of fucking up this whole relationship dynamic
>I have a good thing going
>don’t wanna ruin it and lose her perpetually

Bud sorry to say but you're bringing her more cringe than trama

Well, she may be the one that got away, but you can at least try to apologize and make things right. End on a high note you know?

>smash ultimate
Bro.. you know I'm not even gonna talk shit if that's what chicks are into I guess have at it

How can that be possible when there has been no contact for years?

Hope it goes well my man. Just don’t forget to remember what you got

She plays very casually, but does enjoy the game

If the best friend is digging you then she might just be trying to delay until your lady gets a man so you might just look at her instead. Tell me, is this friend a fatty?

That makes it worse so.

Uhhhhhh she’s not fat perse, a little on the bigger side with a big chest

at this point, i'd rather not dig up the past. the breakup wasn't that bad, it was kind of a mutual thing. she's happy, that's all i really care about, i'd rather not fuck with that just so i can maybe feel better.

What type of chicks are you into anyway? Like what's your type? I'm the goth chick/applebees connoissuer from above

Okay.

Ahhhh I understand. I guess if you love her, let her go?

Chubby chicks are where it's at if you're looking for loyalty.

Honestly I’m not picky. I mostly lean towards the indie Hispanic grils with short hair. I love big eyes tho

Yeah my ex was chubby. I loved her. She loved me. Probably the only girl I’ve ever really loved besides my mom

basically, yeah. can't get everything you want in life

Attached: 1561428147039.png (599x596, 585K)

Fuckin same bro, The love of my life wasn't fat but not skinny, mostly white but had some jew in her. I got sick and she left me

Not really missing this one but here goes
>chubbers with initials MF
>been trying to smash MF for years but got lead on whole time
>finally bone but sex sucks shes not into it cause she just got dumped couple months before and for some reason is sad
>im like no worries and were still chilling like everythings fine we still kiss and make out every now and then
>never lets me bone again
>sent me on a wild goose chase expecting us to hang one day and lost my shit
>sent her a paragraph saying basically im done
>shes banging some other fatso now probably engorging as we speak, she used to be skinnier and hotter even when we banged
>made up with her only to find out shes getting the shaft from some dude whos dollar store fatso version of me
>here we are
Dont miss her, basically shes a hoe, but best i can think of considering ive never been in a real relationship

I like the indie girls as well. But the slightly dumpy looking ones that aren't fat but are big as long as the face matches with the body type. Some slight daddy issues help but not over-the-top if you know what I mean

Chubby girls are just so comforting. Like they always have the right words and know how to make you feel better somehow

She was a work client. She worked well together and got along. But my Bitch of a manager saw it and decided we shouldn't be together so she didn't allow me to work with her

Why do you say daddy issues help? Wouldn’t it be the opposite? Sorry, I’ve only ever really been in one relationship

Trust me being chubby doesnt make chicks automatically a saint ive known plenty of chubbers who think theyre the top dog and that all other chicks are inferior with their sugar daddy mudshark complexes

Dude this isn't on you. This has happened to me plenty of times on Tinder, people going silent/cold for no reason. It's sadly par for the course

Same here, I have one who has unreasonably high standards. Then complains when the "hot guy" she's into doesn't pay attention to her.

Her name is Alanis.
she is everything i'm not artistic talented loved by all and beautiful
she is also everything i want kind caring genuine fun and i just wanted to be with her all the time
I went to uni and she wanted letters every week and would talk and text me all the time.
We knew each other so well we could answer each others questions with exact wording and pauses.
my time was spent on my school work and communication with her.
it was very serious we would discus getting married.
she was my best friend and the one thing i really cared about
she started to distance her self.
then one week she told me she was going on dates with this guy from work it was nothing serious just them having fun.
i see where this is going
two weeks later she is completely done with me and dose not want to have any communications with me any more.
It was as if our entire history of me being there supporting her through hard times and making her feel loved did not matter anymore.
The worst part is i still love her no mater how hard i try not to.
it has been months and i still can not get over her

And you wonder why she won't talk to you

I not a weeb. It’s just the best definition to her character I could think of

Shes not even with anyone right now and still

How about instead of persuing someone you wish you were but will never be you actually find someone on the same wavelength as you and forget about this ho

>dont watch anime
>on an anime imageboard

I'm in love with her.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x243, 494K)

Alanis op
Have you ever just met some one that made you realize that you are not whole but rather just a part.
That same person makes you feel whole.
Once you meet them you just feel incomplete now without them.
I have dated other people since

You'll be so much easier to rob when you're dead!

Attached: yunaket15t.png (600x1000, 1.16M)

She’s amazing isn’t she? So is my crush

Angelica
She first was my friend, and I was happy with that, I actually liked other girl.
But then that bitch ditched me and I was just fucking alone, but then she was there, Angie, she supported me and I supported her, she held me when I was down, and I swore that I would protect her, and suddenly, I've already fallen for her. Things where going pretty well, but she had a bf, and I didn't want to get involved in that, it was her happiness, but then they broke up, and I was her crying shoulder, but I didn't want to take advantage from that, and I supported her, because she was my everything, and I couldn't stand seeing her like that.
Long story, then got back, and she didn't need me anymore, and she started getting colder, and then she broke every contact with me, and I couldn't tell her how I felt, but that was ok, if it was for her sake, I think I could bear with it.
I had the chance to asked her why she did that, and she told me she never wanted that kind of approach with me, and that I was a nice guy, but she didn't like my company. I think I cried that night, but, I promised her that I would never talk to her or bother her, I did this for her sake, if it was for her, I think I can bear with that.
But I really miss her, she was my trust pound.

Its like rain on your wedding day

Alanis op
Ya she is
she would just be sitting there just doing what ever and she would look beautiful.
i would just want to wrap my arms around her and tell her i love her

Attached: 1qQEcYQ.png (629x629, 516K)

We met in Highschool. We were on the same bus route and would see each other every day but never really spoke other than the one time I commented on the red stiletto heels she wore once - those coupled with her red hair and pale skin.. Hoo boy. One day she sat next to me and asked me what music I was listening to so I gave her an earbud and we sat close to each other and listened to my shitty music together. She smelled like vanilla and coconut.

I can't remember how quickly after that day it happened but she sent me a message over Facebook and asked me out for a coffee. We went out once, and then twice, and that was that. My first girlfriend.

She was great. Fantastic even. Athletic, quirky, funny, and she actually gave a shit about me and my interests. But, you know, being a young man who had no idea what I was doing I had pretty much ruined the relationship by being so shitty and toxic to her and her family and her friends. An intense year and a half later and the relationship was over.

As I sit here next to my wife ten years after that mess I can't help but lament over the things that I did to that girl. I can't help but wonder what would have been had I not tortured that poor girls heart. She loved me, Yea Forums, and I broke her heart and her trust.

She's engaged now and I hope that her man treats her as I should have. No woman will ever compare to Victoria.

Viki
we met on fb
pretty af wannabe soft/egirl but just a regular arthoe
lives more than 200km away from me
we were like texting for 3-4 months but I've told her that I don't want to go in any serious shit because of the distance
she felt like I don't love her but I did
and now she's fuckin with some turkish dude