I have a big list of banana facts that i have been compiling...

i have a big list of banana facts that i have been compiling. if you have any please add some or if you want a fact i will gladly share

Attached: download (10).jpg (474x384, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uglybynature.com
gardenbetty.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fact #1: op loves bananas crammed up his ass, it reminds him of his father.

incorrect but here is your banana fact: 75% of a banana's weight is water

"a banana's composition includes 74 percent water"
uglybynature.com

you do like your ass pounded by bananas, and your percentage is wrong.

double fail.

tell you mom i said hi.

I want more facts, dammit

Attached: 1565247399398.png (640x655, 186K)

banana fact: more songs are written about bananas than any other fruit

banana fact: Eating bananas will help your body produce serotonin

a banana is actually classified as a berry, botanically speaking
gardenbetty.com

you're failing all over this thread there bud.

Banana fact: The most amount of banana I can fit in my ass is 3 kilos

Although it is true that bananas contain serotonin, it does not cross the blood–brain barrier.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

jesus christ dude, fucking stop.

it WILL HELP YOUR BODY produce serotonin, selective reading or something?

is a berry not a fruit? banana fact: putting a banana in the fridge or freezer will turn the peel dark brown, but will not affect the banana inside

see
sorry bro.

don't get pissed at me because your favorite 6th grade teacher filled your head with lies just to get you to eat healthier...

Fruits excluded by the botanical definition include strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries, which are aggregate fruits

Bananas are derived from a single flower with more than one ovary, making them an aggregate fruit

No. bananas are not a fruit.

See what i did there? I did my own research and found the facts.

bananas are not lies. banana fact: a cluster of bananas is called a hand, and a single banana is called a finger

rofl. you've given up on your "facts" and copy/pasta the first google response.

do you think your parents are proud of your?

Banana makes a nice album.

Attached: vu.jpg (349x500, 29K)

itt: banana fan an heros on cam.

these facts are from my personal list, not a single google search. banana fact: Ecuador has the highest banana consumption per capita, with 216 pounds a year

speaking of which, do you have any recommended suicide methods involving banana's? banana fact: i find that peeling bananas from the bottom up is best

How the fuck you fit 3 kilometers in yo ass?
Sounds kinda gay to me...

Banana fact: What we now call the banana is actually a Cavendish. True bananas have gone extinct and had a very distinctive flavor. This is why banana flavored candy doesn't taste anything like a regular banana, as the flavor is based on the extinct true banana, not the Cavendish

i like that art

banana fact: Cavendish banana is the most common type of banana you see on the market

thank you i will add this to my list :)

Even though it means your entire compiled list of banana facts aren't actually banana facts at all?

if you're so smart why dont you help add to the list mr i know bananas

banana fact: banana's have a small amount of the radioactive isotope potassium-40