Just got jerked off by two Asians at the massage place I'm San Diego AMA

Just got jerked off by two Asians at the massage place I'm San Diego AMA

Attached: emi-kobayashi-in-black.jpg (780x1040, 90K)

is it worth it?

post nut thoughts?

Japanese?

where part of SD?

Damn

The local ones in my area always advertise 4hand but never seem to be available when I make the trip out there.

Did you ask for it or did they offer? How much was it?

were they hot? also how much did u drop

Chula Vista and Chinese got the 4 hand special 80 for 1 hour and then tipped them each 20 also post but thoughts I love capitalism

Chula Vista and Chinese got the 4 hand special 80 for 1 hour and then tipped them each 20 also post but thoughts I love capitalism

I'd say 7/10 no tits though one looked 19 was a 10/10 very much worth it and a lot safer than crossing into Mexico for Hong Kong

Damn that's cheap compared to here. They want to charge 120 for 4 hand.

>they offer but you can't understand >they just grab your dick and say you waaaant

>the ones tonight we're way better than before I would post the name of the place but you assholes would get it raided

Hey San Diego. How's your economy at the moment? What's your crime rate like?

>how's your crime rate

Not bad where I live but I'm inland about 20 minutes from downtown where it gets close to San Francisco with homeless and minority's courses problems

>economy

I wouldn't know I work out of state on the oil fields in new Mexico 6 months out of the year

Did you worry, before, during, after, that they may be trafficked/underage/pressured into this against their will?

>are they trafficked

No not at all these girls don't act all bad and in a bad mood like at Hong Kong most of them are like mid 40s I'd guess first time I've had one around my age

I met a girl at a massage parlor further north. Then, she moved to San Diego and worked at a place in El Cajon. I used to fly down there and she'd stay with me at my hotel on her days off and fuck me for free. She kept hoping I would rescue her from that life. Eventually some other white Knight swooped in and married her. She had the smoothest skin and the nicest pussy I ever seen/eaten/fucked...so much so that I was going to take her with me and turn her into an honest woman. There were some interesting things written about her on Rubmaps...

>the skin part is what gets me it's the smoothest fucking thing imaginable I've traveled a bit and I have to say Asian women have crazy skin shit make me hard just them brushing up against me

$40 each for the four hands is pretty standard if they are charging $40/hour. But, only paying $20 each for them both jerking you off is hard to believe

>best part about tonight is they were both sucking my nipples never had that done before while one was playing with my ass other one jerking me off shit was great

I'm in chula vista nigga, bring me an IPA

>tipping 20 is bad

I've found out the watch what kind of car you come out of with the cameras when I drive my 2016 range Rover they ask for 60 each when I drive my brother 1995 Ford explorer they're happy with anything I give them

Not bad, been all over the place. Live in Imperial Beach atm

SD no where near SF. Fugg Off

>I'm in Chula

Don't lie what's the best Mexican food place here ???

>imperial Beach

Became a lot better ever since sea coast 180 was built really changed the place a lot they have good food too

Well, theres a ton of gems in this mess. What exact part of CV? It's rather big considering West CV and Eastlake

Full of summer in here

Yep, but Mike Hess, The Brigantine, and Luigi's gave IB a face lift

>what part of Chula Vista

Let's go with south from the 805 to the 5 and don't say Roberto's on Broadway that's a given place is fire and open 24/7

>Mike Hess is really fucking good
>Briggatine is bomb as shit

Sounds like San Ysidro, if you are there go to Tacos Revolucion

>best fish tacos in Chula Vista is mariscos on main and third they're 1 dollar everyday and skanky workers

Fuck no. That place is full of wanna be narcos and lame skanks with bolt ons

>didn't think this many people live in Chula Vista

Only thing that sucks is place is infested with mexicans even Marie callenders best fucking pie place is closing

No one care you butthurt retard.

>i care faggot if you don't like pies leave fucking America

Best part of Chula Vista are the poor whites living on the fringe

>trafficked/underage/pressured into this against their will

God I love being white

Attached: 1537076207478.jpg (600x678, 59K)

>true friend of mine from high schools a cop here and says domestic and meth are fucking huge problem here

Does that mean you enjoy seeing young blacks putting white girls to work in their high school years?

It's worst in Oklahoma, champ.

>there was like 10 blacks at my high school none of which did anything with the white girls

Of course not, sounds like they witnessed "Family Rally" on friday nights at the local Rodeo.

>nice trips