Hypothetical situation /b: you finally meet the girl of your dreams. You guys are compatible...

Hypothetical situation /b: you finally meet the girl of your dreams. You guys are compatible, and you have similar hobbies and likes. Before moving in together, you ask her if she's got kids and she says no. So you move in together. A year in, you find out she actually had a kid but put it up for adoption, how would you feel about it?

Attached: 1564805501945.jpg (1080x1080, 236K)

Be grateful you're not dealing with some other cunts bastard.

As long as its not a nigger then its fine by me.

Her kid, her problem but she said 'no' so she lied about something important, sir

Her choice, not my kid
/Thread

you got cucked. you are no longer a real man. might aswell anhero... sorry user...

Attached: Oprah.Mike.Tyson.2.png (907x757, 676K)

if its adorable keep it then weaponize the cuteness

Attached: 1565233253789.jpg (720x720, 181K)

>anhero
"ahn-hair-oh"
(Origin: Japanese; verb; definition: commit die)

It would give me a weird boner because I’m secretly into sluts!

I don't want to raise some other guys' kid

I'm ok with banging some other guys' baby momma

as long as I dont have to spend any money on the kid or this other guy

She lied. Find an honest girl.

True

Depends on. If the kid is a boy, I were happy to not deal with her little bastard!

But if it was a little girl, I would convince her to get the lil Angel back.. So we could raise her together and be a lil family. Furthermore I would wish that the girl calls me dady :)

bump

>how would you feel about it?
Any woman who would give up her kid rather than killing it is OK with me.

I'd probably marry her.

How did she lie, she doesn't have kids. Someone else has it.

If she secretly had one in her basement like you, then that would be called a lie.

You moron, what did she tell you? She used to be fat? Puts melons in her pussy?

She never lied. You asked if she's got kids, and she didn't have any by then. You never asked if she ever had any. But usually you can tell, if you ever look at her naked. Either a big cesarean scar or a cunt you can fit your whole hand in.

>the girl of your dreams. You guys are compatible, and you have similar hobbies and likes
there's your answer

Because a kid came out of her body that's still alive

She doesn't know that because she doesn't have kids. She gave it up for adoption.

She doesn't have kids, no fucking refunds faggot.

>She doesn't know that

She doesn't know if a kid came out of her body?

No fucking refunds, lol'd.

Nah

Bump

as long as kid is white

nice reading comprehension you fucking 12 year old, he said it was put up for adoption so you dont have to raise it
fucking faggot