Why is white supremacy such a hot button issue these days? Whites invented electricity, automobiles, aeropoanes...

Why is white supremacy such a hot button issue these days? Whites invented electricity, automobiles, aeropoanes, the internet et cetera et cetera.

Why shouldn't we feel superior?

Attached: IMG_1319.jpg (970x727, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Magnete
www3.eng.cam.ac.uk/DesignOffice/projects/cecil/history.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Trevithick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Whittle
youtube.com/watch?v=sp2I6D2to9U
npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/11/01/241895965/how-one-kenyan-tribe-produces-the-worlds-best-runners
top10hq.com/top-10-fastest-runners-world-100-meter-dash/
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's mostly stupid whites talking about it. They're jealous and bitter that they'll never get a cut of what they see as their birthright.

What the fuck is an aeropoane?

In any case, there is no "we" in those, or any invention. We didn't win the superbowl. We didn't invent shit. You invented nothing. Feeling superiority for other peoples success is retarded.

He doesn't know what an aeropoane is. Sad.

You should have pride in who you are and where you came from, but don't fuck others over in the process

The lower classes are coming for you.

Basically this. You didn't invent shit, the individuals did and you can't take credit as a race for something one person did.

the media makes too much money and gets too much attention.

a canadian comedian is making lame jokes about how "sticks are cool" (as opposed to guns), etc and while canada might have low gun violence, does their media constantly race bait and drive their nation insane? i doubt it.

not that the canadian was discussing white supremacy, but in reality, canadians are pretty fucking lame about how they hate asians. canada's main immigrant are asians, and they're so pathetic about it, they road rage and jump out of cars and talk shit to them in gimpy canadian ways, for being asians. they're worse than the dumbest fucks talking shit to mexicans in a taco bell here and telling them to speak english or harassing black people for being loud.

whites did
Not white supremacists

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Attached: 67782548_891172324587900_8777814251281580032_n.jpg (960x960, 62K)

to add:

in canada, it's illegal to suggest that all black people should die--or in their case "kill all asians"--because they'd go to prison for "inciting genocide". i bet their media is scared to death to even come close to race baiting the way ours does.

Because it's a harmless, easy target. It does not have the organization, resources and infrastructure to actually do anything, and with the jewish holocaust myth there's a strong mythos to paint it as the devil incarnate.
It also does not help that race-woke and jew-woke white people actually embrace this position given them by the state and kike-media.
It's time to take Rosenberg's words to heart and I paraphrase (poorly from memory): The renewal will not come from imitation of the past, but by inspiration of it in the creation of something entirely new.
Do not let your adversary be your enemy and referee in this game, if you are going to play, for his first rule will always be "these rules apply to you, but are optional to me, and where I place you, you stand"
Hopefully this makes sense to a soul or two.

>electricity
England, 1600: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Magnete

automobiles
England, 1794: liquid fuel internal combustion engine invented
www3.eng.cam.ac.uk/DesignOffice/projects/cecil/history.html
England, 1800: first road-going self-propelled vehicle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Trevithick

aeroplanes
Technically burgers, but if you're talking about the turbojet engine, that would be Frank Whittle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Whittle

the internet
Thanks, Tim Berners-Lee!

Noticing a pattern here? It's English people, not "whites."

There will be more shootings and attacks from militant alt right types.

Republicans need to address this issue pretty quickly before it blows up in their face (no pun)

>we feel superior

Attached: 4f706526be1b0874956979ae926615e6.jpg (2000x1257, 575K)

>aeropoanes

Attached: Sammy Davis Jewer.jpg (462x579, 76K)

All of those people also had brown hair but you probably aren't chanting "brown hair supremacy." Why is whiteness so special?

Why can't you go do something great and stop obsessing over the achievements of your ancestors?

By this same thinking you can't think any less of a nigger just because they're 13% of the population yet also 50% of the crimes.
It's just individuals doing that. A lot of individuals.
It's a thing called a trend.
Whites have a trend of inventing things. Inventor genes are much more prevalent in our gene pool. That's why you can be proud of being white.

It’s a leftist boogeyman, much as “racist” before it. Basically if you support trump or disagree with things AOC says you’re a white supremacist. That’s why it’s a “hot button” topic.
Otherwise, white supremacy is retarded and there’s like 6,500 people worldwide who actually subscribe to it.

Ok retard

You didn’t contribute to any of those, you fucking bum. Imagining being such a loser that you insert yourself into the accomplishments of better individuals because you... share some skin pigments?
Fuck off.

dumb white fucks have already cucked themselves

Attached: appropriation.jpg (660x371, 41K)

tucker carlson, is this what you do on vacation?

Attached: oh rednecks.jpg (1200x728, 201K)

i hate jews

Attached: trumpfederate.jpg (460x302, 16K)

Attached: white dork.jpg (1912x1080, 1.89M)

it's OK to feel superior, when you have earned it and built an empire from your brains and sweat. it's when you are obsessed about riding off someone elses hard work that most normal people dont like. when you begin to hate other races just on that alone. it looks pretty low iq. guys like Elon musk, Steve Jobs, Robert Oppenheimer, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates are all superior men but they know being racist is literally pointless, it only holds you back from making connections and you are to driven to even care about such things. remember you will never see a CEO or successful athletes or actors or scientist at ralleys because they are actually superior. people who are obsessed with skin color literally only have that going for them. so don't ever try to piggy back off my hard work because we share a skin tone fucking pussy my best friends gf is half black and I will gladly hire her over you any day. also watch as no racist idiots respond to this because they know it to be true.

Attached: 46138769_305345903422192_8525967825689956060_n-1.jpg (1080x1089, 602K)

>Elon musk, Steve Jobs, Robert Oppenheimer, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates

yeah, but Trump got a lot of money from his dad

This. Useless wastes of oxygen always brag with the achievements of greater men.

Attached: angry white snowflake.jpg (2228x1504, 1.01M)

Very intelligent response. Bravo.

Yes, you can feel superior and are superior. But it is hubris to think that you at this point in time operate from a position of power. You do not. This only makes expressing your superiority arrogant and a threat to yourself, as it will create jealousy, spite and hatred towards you, and I repeat, you are not in a position of power at this point in time, on the contrary you are the most divided, most impoverished and least organized at this point.
Rather than sit on your ass and brag with empty bravado, it is time for us to be SMART and to put our great gifts to work. We are not smart, flexible, creative, crafty and clever by chance, but because we have always had to be and now more than ever. DO NOT SIT IDLE, BE THE SUPERIOR WHITE MAN; WORK IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR PEOPLE AND AVOID WORKING IN THE INTEREST OF THE KIKE AND OTHER ADVERSARIES (for they are many.)

Guess it's just a coincidence Whites invented all the good shit and Blacks invented nothing. Whites should want to live away from everyone else, because - every other tribe of man (aside from a handful of East Asians) are incapable of creating or maintaining a higher form of civilization.

>inventor genes
why are you this retarded user

jests stop consuming so much media and propaganda, they have you by the balls, both the right and left wing agendas have you obsessed. seriously man go for a run.

? why are you bringing him up? it's clear some people got ahead in life, that's just the way it is.

You've done nothing with your life you fucking neet. You are superior to literally noone.

>Being this ignorant of basic biology

that's it?

I hate jews, niggers, spics, chinks, sand niggers, and white trash

step up your game, there's assholes everywhere!!

Because actual retards larping as nazis are shooting up Walmarts.

Attached: Nazism.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>Why shouldn't we feel superior?
Because you didn't invent shit yourself. You're literally piggybacking of kind of looking like the guys who actually matter. What the fuck is that?

Attached: 1559076077157.jpg (698x757, 58K)

Whites are superior. We should make sure the lower races remember that.

Because *you*, personally, haven't done anything but live off your parents.

>Whites are superior. We should make sure the lower races remember that.

Attached: 1557331895456.jpg (1066x600, 105K)

It's called family. You technically don't deserve anything your parents gave you, but because they worked hard, their parents worked hard, their parents parents worked hard... etc... you have a better life. That's what community is. There are differences in people, too.

>? why are you bringing him up?

Attached: invasion.jpg (618x410, 89K)

Found the mutt.

>Why is white supremacy such a hot button issue these days?
Massacres and domestic terrorism will tend to push something to the front of public awareness.

not this again, we seriously need an info graphic for you retarded red necks showing you contributions from races that aren't white. No you are not the superior race by a long shot.

Because...its propaganda for poor people...people who can't do pagan magic to raise their pagan gods so they go to the next best thing and that is to feel included in being faggots. They praise the ghost of hitler and try to sexual activate themselves in the name of racism. It's typical pagan shit with a confederate flag as their mascot.

Attached: C7OuaCmV0AA-svt.jpg (430x582, 35K)

People are individuals. If they dress, talk and behave like people who should be avoided, then avoid them. That goes for gang bangers, weirdos who have a toolbox drilled through their face, or people who smell like piss and talk to a plastic bag. I don't like talking to overly churchy people, either. They usually want you to join their gang of religious goofballs who believe in ghosts, the earth is 9000 years old, etc. I think they're pretty fucking retarded, too. Not to mention a high percentage of them who like to molest the youth they're pretending to mentor.

White supremacy, fascism and Nazism are simply subversive terms for people against mass illegal immigration and it's end goal, globalism. The globalist agenda is in utter shambles, they are obviously approaching a deadline and they are getting desperate and sloppy.

>You didn't do shit so you can't be proud of your race
I wonder why people are proud if their kids are successful. They didn't do shit, right?
Or if your brother or uncle were a self-made millionaire. You might be proud of that and tell people with a smile.
But you didn't do shit, right? So why would you feel proud?
Because subconsciously you know that by being genetically related to someone who is successful, you are therefore more likely to be successful yourself or have descendants who become successful.
Race is just your extended family. You are more closely related to any member of your race than you are to any member of another race.
That means if one race is more successful than another, then it's in the family.
So be proud your family's done so well, but don't go making fun of the poor kid because his family hasn't.

>believing in your made up genetic superiority
how many inventor genes do you have user?
I think I have like 10

Attached: crackergenocide.jpg (800x674, 115K)

Attached: crackergenocided.jpg (900x755, 104K)

I was in Motley Crue! I invented the television! And check out these sick math equations I invented, bro! Well, people who look vaguely like me.

nobody cares faggot
Yea Forums is like 10% white

you're literally posting race bait threads to other brown people who are pretending to be white

All white supremacists should be forced to take a DNA test on tv...for the purity of their race

youtube.com/watch?v=sp2I6D2to9U

Its being used by the left to imply if you support trump you support racism.

Which is BS but they will push this for as long as possible

Plus playing the race card is an obvious go to for Dems because more whites vote Rep. and more POC vote Dem.

Just shitty politic games

I wish that were true, but just look at all the incel white nationalist shooters

>I wonder why people are proud if their kids are successful. They didn't do shit, right?
Except raising the little shit, you fucking troglodyte retard.
>Or if your brother or uncle were a self-made millionaire. You might be proud of that and tell people with a smile.
Why the fuck would you brag about someone else's bank account?
This is the most retarded attempt at spinning a false equivalence i've ever seen.
>ye I take credit for other people's deeds because the rounding error in my success I attribute to looking like people who have succeeded before.
Fucking moron.

>Yea Forums is like 10% white
eh, yeah, no

You don't need to know the exact amount for each individual to see it manifested on a large scale.
Why are blacks so good at basketball? Their gene pool has more genes that allow for the skills and bodies needed for basketball more so than other races.

This is the same retard that blames all white people for slavery lmao

>inb4 "XDDD le Pebble tHrow" because an argument can't be made against this

Attached: 1565378398968.png (1500x500, 64K)

You didnt shit ,you invented shit,not 1%of white people had,you cant fell superior for things you didnt,fagot

>if you support trump you support racism
Not all Trump supporters are white supremacists
But most white supremacists are Trump Supporters

Attached: crackerpaper.jpg (567x617, 104K)

fucking lawl baited niggers

>English people, not "whites."
Mfw
Googling "English people" shows just white, Caucasian humans

I rest my case

>Whites invented
No
Whites hold the patents for said things.
I keep looking it up and keep asking but so far no one has been able to tell me if it was even legal for non-whites to file parents in the applicable countries in the past?
Also how much the fees to file pawns have been in thw past.
I know today it's like $200 just to file for a US patent and that doesn't even guarantee it wI'll be granted.
That's probably why an unusually high percentage of inventions were "invented" but men who were or had worked in a patent office....
>lol you think if nigger Joe invented something when he wasn't picking cotton whitey wouldn't have taken 100% credit for said invention

Attached: churka-300x291.jpg (300x291, 16K)

>He has no concept of basic biology
Why do races have different average IQs and how might that have played a role in the history of the world, please tell me.
>inb4 races have the exact same intelligence despite evolving separately in different conditions for tens of thousands of years
It's not even debated, look into it.

Well for obvious reasons..I would say all white supremacists support Trump.

Just like all BLM probably like Dems

I don't believe in reparations but I don't think the reasoning is blaming "all white people" for it, especially whites that were born 150 years after it ended

Attached: 1565311952340.jpg (683x795, 430K)

>Whites should want to live away from everyone else
Many do. Go ahead. Its a free country. I've driven across this great continent a couple times, and you can find states where there is nothing but white people for hundreds of miles in every direction. I geek out on buying rural property, its a long term goal. And doing that, I always wiki the local towns. There are so many rural places with the nearest town being 99.2% white, its ridiculous. But don't expect many job opportunities or fun nights at the club. Its a fuckin moose lodge, a mini mart and a car wash.

Although Trump has denounced white supremacists more than once, maybe they are independents..lol

IQ is a concept created by white people to test cognitive aptitude in people they perceived to be morons. The tests are filled with shit white people perceive to illustrate intelligence that stem from white people culture, history, and understanding of theory. It's fucking retarded to use that as a metric to measure global intelligence.
>inb4 muh asians
Paki kids literally learn the dictionary cover to cover in order to btfo your "superior" genes at every spelling bee, doesn't make them intelligent, they can't use any of the fucking words in any creative or functional capacity outside of spelling.

1) Because human development isn't a race with a start, finish, or even proper metric.
2) The definition of all races, but especially whiteness, is arbitrary and scientifically unfounded.
3) Why do you have any right to condemn other races for barbarism when the history of Europe is nearly endless with war and strife, including the 2 most destructive conflicts in history?

Certainly can't blame Trump, his chicken shit grandpa fled Bavaria in 1885, to also not serve in the army, a family tradition

no slaves there

>BLM
you still probably think that's like a gang, huh?

>linking IQ with the field of biology

Attached: FrankWestThinking.png (482x509, 426K)

Sick of seeing niggers in commercials and tv showes that are not good.

Go back to /pol/

Not a gang but they are promoting blacks while simultaneously stepping on white people, police and pretty much anything whites have to do with.

White supremacy is the default. To stress it is to question it, and I don't.

those trips of truth

">inb4 muh asians"

See you even know you're wrong before you even get a reply lmao.

I like the nervous antifa guy with the brand new nazi flag, he looks worried he might run into other antifa that don't know the whole thing is staged.

lotta niggerlovers here today.
It's 9:35 AM in israel fyi

Attached: 1449024579223.png (1340x880, 446K)

Who are the leaders of BLM?

If someone wants to give you something, you probably deserve it. You can reap the rewards, but can't take part in the accomplishment. You didn't help create that, unless you actually helped. Thats kinda like stolen valor. You can take some pride that your dad was on a battleship and was brave, but you can't wear his medals.

It helps when you finish reading the entire sentence, faggot.

>Trump has denounced white supremacists
they know he has to say that shit, they're cool with it

I don't believe in any races supremacy, I think we're all consuming, all dancing, festering shit bags destined to turn to dust.

What we're witnessing is division by the elite designed to turn us against each other instead of our rich oppressors.

Then please give me one example of an intelligent person, in your opinion, who would likely score below average on an IQ test that only uses pictures. I'll wait.
>Paki kids literally learn the dictionary cover to cover
That's crystallized intelligence. The kind that helps you do well on a test. Not the kind that helps you come up with creative solutions to problems.
See, you haven't even bothered looking into the shit you're talking about. The outcome just hurt your fragile feelings so you reject it completely.

lol the cope and reach is just sad now, a family blood relative who you shared you most precious moments with and know your entire life is different then a someone you never met in your entire life 100s of years apart. this is why nobody in the entire world takes you guys serious. because you all sound like a bunch of low iq subhumans.all the beautiful woman also want a guy driven on HIS OWN GOALS. they don't care if you and Alexander the great where both white.have you ever seen a attractive racist girl? lol

If they are white then they have something to gain by promoting black struggle

I know

IQ is 50-80% inherited. Please tell me how you inherit something without biology, retard.

Most white supps dont like Jews though and Trump did alot for them already

>WE WUS KANGS N SHEEIT

>have you ever seen a attractive racist girl?
The most attractive girls I've known have been the most racist, so yes.

>promoting blacks while simultaneously stepping on white people

hmmm

Attached: 11252016-protest03-780x501.jpg (779x501, 157K)

did he though
?

Attached: eye of the jew.png (600x340, 91K)

If your point is white people are thier thats a progressive mindset...pretty much go ahead and cuck me...thier fucking dipshits without a clue

Attached: 1532881505930.jpg (640x640, 80K)

yeah, but the niggers don't appear to be stepping on the libtards

>That's crystallized intelligence
Sure, except for the part where you don't understand the words you're using. Crystallized intelligence does not solely rely on memorizing shit, unlike the Paki kids who are only capable of memorizing the dictionary a notion already illustrated in the post you're replying to with " they can't use any of the fucking words in any creative or functional capacity outside of spelling."
So you're either a moron, or you're being disingenuous.
>hen please give me one example of an intelligent person, in your opinion, who would likely score below average on an IQ test that only uses pictures
This shit is fucking non-sequitur. What the fuck does that even mean? An IQ test with only pictures can still test cognitive ability based on white people's preconceptions and understanding, it literally changed nothing in the equation.
>The outcome just hurt your fragile feelings so you reject it completely.
Why are you projecting that your feelings are hurt? I will only use this to hurt you.

>reading doesn't make you smarter
Umkay

White supremacy is such a stupid belief to have, because no race is superior to the other.

Mathematicians are actually the superior race. Without math, all u brainlets would still be playing with rocks

Attached: 1565154986216.webm (200x360, 1.96M)

This explains a lot, actually.

If a black person doesnt have the victim mindset, they see right through all the dem BS, I have seen and heard alot of black people call out victim blacks for thier BS

>lol
Good point up until then. Opinion discarded.

Tell the same to niggers, who were all like "we are the president" when obongo was a president.

How would you define superior?

>IQ is 50-80% inherited
Ahhh, why such the large margin?
>you inherit something without biology
Because IQ is a very new concept that so far seems to be highly polygenic. You can as reliably predict a child's intelligence as you can their height as a adult.
Furthermore, there is no study even remotely sufficient in scope, resources, or thorough review that we can use to make objective assessments on the IQ of any given race or ethnicity, and it's not clear whether it's even possible to do.
I don't give a fuck how many /pol/ jpgs you have in your folder, there is no way you can get reliable testing done in regions stricken by poverty, political unrest, etc.

Being in proximity to intelligent people will give you a greater advantage. They'll normally have a better diet, a better understanding of educational basics, more intelligent conversations, more intelligent books, movies, music, than non-intelligent people. Its the nature-nurture argument, and shows why adopted twins can have very different results in two different socioeconomic homes.

When did an occupation become a race?

I think it's more about how "white supremacy" is defined. In the mainstream circles of discussion what constitutes "white supremacy" is very broad, and is getting broader and broader.
Even what you said in your post "whites invented all this and that, shouldn't we feel superior?" would be called white supremacy.
The reality is other races on average tend to exhibit way more racist behavior than whites. The common collective group identity (ie working for white interests) is not allowed for whites, every other race no problem though.
This is because the white race is a social construct, only other races are biologically valid.

If you're really superior you don't go around saying it. That's why the white supremacists are always dirt poor, dumb as shit, bottom of the barrel white people. They're just complete trash. They have nothing going on in their lives they can feel good about so they have to cling to racial superiority for a thread of self esteem, somehow taking credit for inventions like electricity that they literally had nothing to do with.

It's like when guys argue about their local

Look it up yourself puto.

You and every one else on Yea Forums aren't any older than 25 at the most and at that age you hardly have an understanding of what it's like to live on your own, let alone understand racial issues. Most of you haven't even graduated from the spare bedroom in your parent's house. Even though it's obviouse OP is an under aged troll, I still feel the need to point out the fact that when electricity was invented, black people were still bought and sold like items rather than living creatures, and getting caught reading would probably get your hands and dick cut off.

Attached: 1564943574860.jpg (919x720, 59K)

>they can't use any of the fucking words in any creative or functional capacity outside of spelling
Only if they literally have none of the other forms of intelligence, which is not likely.
>This shit is fucking non-sequitur.
No it is not. You made the claim that an IQ test only tests for certain kind of cognitive abilities that white people care about. Therefore you should be able to find someone who is intelligent according to you, but would not do well on an IQ test that only uses pictures so that there is undeniably no language barrier.
If you can't then IQ is measuring something you care about too.

Reading makes you better at processing information, combined with taking in that information, of course it makes you smarter in the sense of processing information.
Remembering what a word means makes you smarter in remembering the definition of something.

LOL at this faggot

Then why are blacks in the US still struggling in school?

This.

There's very few white supremacists that are actually accomplished individuals. Practically none that are self actualized. The only thing they ever accomplish is becoming a demagogue, and that always ends the same way...

What did you contribute to this thread by posting that? You are literally an under aged kid up past his bedtime. Don't make me tell mommy on you.

Attached: 1565018184086.jpg (599x478, 51K)

goto bed boomer

Na those are the ones dumb enough to go out in public. There is a ton of crypto white nationalists.
There is no reason not to point your interests before other ethnic groups.
Learn biology you coping nigger.

Attached: max stirner.png (467x608, 389K)

have you seen the applied skills testing racial aggregate some things some races do better than others.
like live in a society of more than 50-75 people

even durring slavery very few white people owned slaves.

Basketball genes?

Attached: yeeeessh.jpg (480x600, 110K)

Because race has real biological implications and it’s extremely difficult for people to accept that.

when the entire concept of "race" was proven obsolete by DNA testing

"derp, but they dun looking different from me and mine, don't you tell me we're not different"

if he was so smart then why isn't he alive? White supremacy implies whites are the supreme race. Supreme implies the absolute best. If there is even so much as one obese, uneducated white dude with no job, living in a trailer park in the south, then, you lose candidacy for supreme race. But there isn't one, there's hundreds of thousands of fat white dudes angry over losing the civil war.

Because their schools are shit and their teachers are teaching overcrowded classrooms. But I'm talking about twins with the same biology being raised in different homes. If you're raised by two dumbfucks like Honey Boo Boo's mom, versus intelligent people who normally (because intelligence) have a better environment, pay more attention, put them into music and practice avoidance with moronic activities like social media, drugs, interact with the kid, he's got an automatic advantage. Even if both twins were retarded, the retarded kid raised by intelligent people would do better academically.

>share some skin pigments
If you are actually unable to distinguish your kin from other subgroups of humans, I feel sorry for you. There are far far more traits than mere skin pigmentation.
You must have some kind of mental defect because virtually everyone else can easily tell the difference between their group and others through quick visual inspection alone. This tribal instinct is natural to humans

Attached: 1522445516863.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

blacks are good at basketball because it's a sport you play when you live in a paved inner city with no parks or grass.

Aeroplanes?

Stupid white nigger, go back to fucking Arkansas with your 85yo dumbfuckery.

And they still wouldn't put out for you, untermensch.

lol you wouldn't be talking out of your ass would you? why do you only see a bunch of ugly hick girls at rallies?

What things? Hustlin and grindin?

and probably comparatively few germans were nazi party members, what's your point? Slave owners were just one part of a entire culture that perpetuated racism.

Answer me one question.
Whenever Europeans first encountered black Africans, why did the Europeans have ships, metallurgy, and otherwise far superior technology to the primitive black tribes?

Jobs wasn’t white.

How would you define white?

Because a bunch of dumb rednecks started the Ku Klux Klan and a bunch of fucking idiots started the Nazi movement and now people who are all about white supremacy bring back those memories.

Thanks America.
Thanks Germany.

Go fuck yourselves.

A white nationalist is a very specific thing, and there's not a ton of crypto ones. There's a lot of low key racists, because that's in our DNA. But there's a lot of stupid outdated bullshit in our DNA that doesn't serve us in modern life. Rise above you fucking gene slave.

So? A government that is pro-white would absolute need to be aborting the genetically inferior whites and gassing the whites that aren't capable of improving themselves to decent health standards.

Our society as a whole has become so dysgenic and against self improvement and sell tons of shitty fast food which is why there is so many untermensch everywhere.
That doesnt change the potential of the race itself.

Attached: at least ahm wite.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

>a bunch of democrats started the Ku Klux Klan

ftfy

By basketball genes I'm referring to the genes that would help you be better at basketball.
i.e. tallness, longer legs, etc.
Why do they also dominate running competitions?
People all around the world run, but blacks always come out to be the best runners.

>Einstein
>White

Attached: 1556778342271 Jewish Privilege.jpg (1275x1650, 314K)

fuck you guys Latinos and Asians are the future anyway.

Attached: 35616868_528664030881987_8474976141600358400_n.jpg (1080x1079, 108K)

Samuel Beckett literally risked his life working as a spy for the French Resistance against the Nazis.

During the civil war you had more to fear being a rich white guy than a black dude. Rich white guys were paying the government to send poor people off to war in their place, this prompted poor white people to form mass lynch mobs targeted specifically at the wealthy, and when soldiers would be commanded to raid farms and plantations for supplies, out of anger over this very fact, they would rape and kill everyone on site and burn down said plantations.

"Whites invented.." plenty of non white people invented lots of shit and paved the way for those people to invent shit...but anyway by your same dumbass logic...you haven't invented shit, therefore you're not superior to anyone. That's why, go invent something profound and then come back and join the white people who invent shit superiority club.

>you wouldn't be talking out of your ass would you?
I'm really not. One of the towns I grew up in was a rich white town with the hottest girls I've ever seen, so I knew plenty.
But I didn't record any of them saying anything racist, and wouldn't post it anyway, so believe what you want.

This "occupation" is done by only the superior people of each race, thus creating their own distinct group

>Why are blacks so good at basketball? Their gene pool has more genes that allow for the skills and bodies needed for basketball more so than other races.

They aren't.
You know what the tallest country in the world is? Denmark.

Blacks are overrepresented in basketball and football because sports are their only path of success in life. They have low iq so they don't go to school, don't try in school and don't care for their family so they spend ALL of their time playing basketball or football.

A few turn pro.
The rest go on to rape, kill, steal and go to prison.
It's why 13% of the population commits 50% of the crime

It's the genetically inferior whites who own the guns. You would be taking on a literal army of stupid white trash with assault style rifles and other wackass home made weaponry.

So clearly jews are the superior race since they're owning everyone that hard.

so what's your issue? They're superior so they deserve to be on top right?

>not knowing what an aeropoane is in 2019

Attached: 1565321145835.jpg (960x720, 85K)

So are you saying that race has no biological component? You can’t compare the difference between biological twins to people who are unrelated and of completely different races.

yeah well, YOU have accomplished nothing of that sort so you might as well be black and nothing would change.

Well since the jews own every single pharmaceutical and media organization in the country, including Disney, then yes, they are the superior race.

Black don't dominate running. One tribe of blacks from a very specific region of Africa dominate running.

npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/11/01/241895965/how-one-kenyan-tribe-produces-the-worlds-best-runners

>So clearly jews are the superior race since they're owning everyone that hard

Except when you realize Jews subvert and do immoral things for money.
Control all of the media companies...
Control all of Hollywood...
Control all of the banks...
Control all of the porn...

White people aren't getting rich owning the family farm. It's a good living but not uber rich like Jews.

lol OK bro just saying all you ever see is ugly hick women supporting the movement,you would think they would show there best to get more people involved. literally zero models or attractive actresses support you guys. I also knew a bunch of hot girls and teachers that would take turns sucking me off in school. but whatever believe what you want.

Attached: britbong.png (500x295, 133K)

And they only dominate running because that's all their country has so they spend ALL of their time just running

By skin colour.

>Whenever Europeans first encountered black Africans
You mean thousands of years ago?
>to the primitive black tribes?
Ethiopia reached the iron age separate of europe.
But the long short of it is that Africa is huge, with large parts of inhospitable land, regions where literally thousands of different tribes can exist in one spot, and has historically had a very low population density.
The vast diversity of peoples prevents someone like Charlemagne uniting them under one strong centralized administration, an even it did happen, the logistics of empire building are still a nightmare.
Now go ahead and explain why the Egyptians or Moors don't count.

White people created the entire modern world, from top to bottom. If not us, all the niggers would still be living in huts, raping goats, instead of living in civilized world, leeching money from governments.

Attached: 1556138598885 porn.jpg (1200x1492, 406K)

>Except raising the little shit, you fucking troglodyte retard
That's nature vs nurture. This is why even if a black kid were raised in an affluent white family, their chances for success are still significantly lower than if they raised a white kid.
It's a difference in their genetics, in their nature which no amount of nurture will change.
You can be proud of your tribe, and the natural positive tendencies the genetics of your tribe exhibit

Tallness isn't the only part of being genetically better at basketball, just an important one. The tallest people in the world is an east african tribe anyway, Denmark (or Netherlands) is just the tallest country.
How can you say they have a lower average IQ due to evolution, but then not acknowledge their bodies would have evolved differently as well?
How might this difference be manifested?
Well, a safe place to look would be sports they dominate in.

>Only if they literally have none of the other forms of intelligence, which is not likely.
What the fuck do you expect me to do with your guess based assertions?
> would not do well on an IQ test that only uses pictures so that there is undeniably no language barrier.
Even without a language barrier someone unfamiliar with the culture will bomb the fuck out of the test. The medium isn't the issue, the testing parameters are. For instance, take the Fibonacci sequence. Literally 2nd question on 90 percent of iq tests. People with access to education will just recognize the golden ratio and get the right answer because they know what it is. Someone who didn't have that will need to find the underlying pattern first which is retarded because there are several patterns and we're only looking for one "correct " answer.

Egyptians are not black, you moron. Plus, no proof that they built the pyramids. It's most likely from a civilization much older than Egypt.

Last time I looked Danish people were pretty smart on average. Have no real data about East Africa, though.

>Blacks don't dominate running.
top10hq.com/top-10-fastest-runners-world-100-meter-dash/
Interesting how they're not all from that one tribe.

Are you sure? Because most of the faggots on here call you out if you are actually white, but have brown eyes...

Attached: 1565237836063.jpg (508x508, 14K)

Why do you assume everyone goes to every rally somewhat supporting an idea they have?
I've never even considered going to any rally

>So are you saying that race has no biological component?
You read like absolute shit. What I said is exactly what I said. Race does have a biological component. And since you mentioned it, you're right.. You can't compare a control group to an unrelated group of randos. But you CAN compare two similar kids who are raised in very different environments. You could put a white kid in the hood for eighteen years and a black one into a very good home, and that black kid would probably outperform the white ghetto kid in every measure.

I'm not the faggot who was triggered over an "lol"

(You) #
>>lol
>Good point up until then. Opinion discarded.

>natural positive tendencies
I've never heard a more retarded sentiment than this one
Literally all life forms are hardwired for survival. Only difference is how it's perceived by the others. You approve of your "tribe because you're a moron still living in tribe mentality, and you disapprove of others "tribes" because you're a moron still living in tribe mentality.

>Egyptians are not black, you moron
Some were, but all were african and typically darker than wh*te people. How do you define blackness?
>Plus, no proof that they built the pyramids
wut
> from a civilization much older than Egypt.
If true, that's still an sophisticated african society which mayo heads so desperately want to ignore.

>Tallness isn't the only part of being genetically better at basketball

You have to be baiting me at this point...

There's no other physical attribute that contributes to basketball
You don't have to run fast, you only have to jump a little ways off the ground if you are tall, you don't have to be strong...
Basketball is literally just being tall, dribbling technique, shooting technique, and drawing up plays.

You just have to look at a black person to see they physically evolved differently, but you can't say that black people are genetically more superior at basketball because blacks are not the tallest people.

Black people actually possibly have an advantage with running and cardio, their noses and nostrils are fucking huge and they suck in more air possibly.

But most of physical sport is practice. And, as a population, black people in America do nothing but play sports to "try to get out of the hood" because they have no other ways. They are less intelligent, have no dads, and more violent.

You should have been raised by a more intelligent tribe.

>You mean thousands of years ago?
More like 600 years ago. Before that any contact was so isolated it didn't spread. Like how the Vikings new about America but the whole continent didn't know until Columbus.
>Africa is huge, with large parts of inhospitable land, regions where literally thousands of different tribes can exist in one spot
Do you even know Europe or its history? Plus there's winters.
>The vast diversity of peoples prevents someone like Charlemagne uniting them
Weird how Europe is also heavily divided by tribes but it somehow happened.
>an even it did happen, the logistics of empire building are still a nightmare
So why could Europeans do it?
>Egyptians
Not black. They would have looked like other Mediterraneans. The Kushites south to them were black, though.
>Moors
Not black, again North Africans are not black.

I think you’re wrong about that.

What if we compared the performance of an African Pygmy raised in a good home to an oriental raised in a shit home?

Nurture definitely plays a role, but not as much as biology.

>Even without a language barrier someone unfamiliar with the culture will bomb the fuck out of the test.
Please tell me how culture influences your ability to solve this.
Give an IQ test with only questions like these, and whites on average do better than blacks on average. Why?

Attached: iqtestquestion.png (1892x906, 162K)

>Some were, but all were african and typically darker than wh*te people. How do you define blackness?

Egyptians are brown, not black. Calling Egyptians black is the same as calling indians black.

>wut

Saying that Egyptians built the pyramids an the sphinx is from the same basket as "aliens built pyramids". No proof ever was found that Egyptians built them. Scientists not even sure when it was built. And there are signs of carving the sphinx way later after it was originally made.

>If true, that's still an sophisticated african society which mayo heads so desperately want to ignore.

More than likely whites or asians had an empire in Africa. Look at niggers nowadays in Africa, they live exactly like they did thousands of years ago, in shit huts, drinking blood and milk from cows, eating mud cookies. Even niggers that live in western world for generations are completely useless, brainless retards. What the most famous and most accomplished nigger? Neil deGrasse Tyson? He's just popularizing science, aka talking about white peoples' work.

>hardwired for survival
In different environments, that's why we have the differences we see in humans today, different groups evolved to adapt to different environments and became better at different things.
Whether a genetic trait leads to tendencies that are positive or not depends on the environment, if the environment is modern developed societies, then a higher intellect is going to be more positive than physical prowess or a penchant for violence.
I didn't think I'd have to spell that out for you but there you go.
>You approve of your "tribe because you're a moron still living in tribe mentality, and you disapprove of others "tribes" because you're a moron still living in tribe mentality
Human beings are natural social creatures, you need to realize this extreme individualism only leads to ruin in the long run
It's the norm to want to live around people who are more like you, share a common ancestral heritage and history with you, and have similar expectations as you. I'm tired of people having this subconscious assumption that culture is this "random" thing that just coalesces into existence randomly. Its development is guided by genetics, this is part of the reason why people of the same race/tribe prefer each others company far more than those who are other. They know what to expect of kinsmen, the others present an unknown, therefore a degree of danger, for they can never truly know what to expect from them

>There's no other physical attribute that contributes to basketball

>Two guys, both the same height
>One has longer legs compared to torso than the other
>One with longer legs now has more physical power to push himself higher into the air and run faster
?
Whites actually dominate strength sports because we have longer torsos relative to legs.
More upper body = more upper body strength

You should have learned some actual reading comprehension

Pretty much this. All my friends who are unsuccessful and white are whiney bitches and entitled faggots.

White flower is an emotional response to being a piece of shit and feeling entitled to more.

I'm sure you'd be rightly pissed off too if everything your forebears for untold generations fought, sweat, bled, and died for was overtaken and claimed by some xenos,
wouldn't you rabbi?

>Do you even know Europe or its history?
Yes, it's pretty bloody.
>Weird how Europe is also heavily divided by tribes
Do you know how many languages are spoken in modern Nigeria? 400.
Explain how you set up a public education system to cater to that.
The scope is no remotely close.
>So why could Europeans do it?
In africa? They were primarily extracting resources with little regard lor lasting infrastructure, and encountered the same problems.
The european continent doesn't have the world's largest desert or natural resources spread out all of the place.
Case in point, the mud hut meme. Do you honestly believe people live in them because they don't know any better? There was plenty of stone architecture in africa, the problem is that there are areas without stone, and to transport stone would require traversing hundreds of miles of rough terrain an climate.
In the end, what I hate about idiots like you is that you think you can explain vastly complex facets of historical development to one or two variables, white people = smart, black = dumb, therefore white land = good, black land = evil.
>Not black.
What is your metric for blackness?

Attached: fea35ca5332a95339510e68a4443b96f.jpg (734x458, 117K)

My only point is this:
Were Spartans genetically better than Athens at war because of DNA?
No.
Practicing war is all they did in Sparta so they were better at fighting and war then Athens.

Same thing with Black culture and White culture

White kids
practice music, art, comedy, school, science projects, video making, video games, study for college, and/or athletic sports

Black kids
Low iq not good at school...no money for music, art, video projects because no dad at home helping to pay bills...no video games cuz D'Quan jacked muh shit...shhhiiiiieeeeetttt I'll just play some muh fuckin' Basketball under the bridge

>What is your metric for blackness?
Africa is the most genetically diverse continent in the world

It's like saying
>hurr durr Russians and Koreans are both in Asia so they are the same race!!11!!!
Koreans are Orientals
Russians are white

Nothing is honest, it's just about what they can take. Anyway since the rich don't have to be in a religion with you to be tolerated by you anymore they're left without moral standards and you're left without the ability to enforce moral standards. What you'll notice is whatever political enemy you have it's being propped up by a corporation, though I do think Trump getting his friends contracts and shit is a lot less evil than buying almost the entire media and pumping out anti-white rhetoric so they'll be under control instead of getting anywhere with stuff like, I dunno, realizing their dad's blue collar job could feed a family and your college educated white collar job can barely feed just you.

Attached: 1564721066796.gif (1000x1000, 471K)

>Africa is the most genetically diverse continent in the world
My point exactly.
>Russians are white
Some are, others are distinguished from other steppe peoples.

*indistinguishable

Same tbh

>Do you know how many languages are spoken in modern Nigeria? 400.
Have you ever thought that maybe it's all that uniting people like Charlemagne did that allowed those languages to spread to larger amounts of tribes and then integrate them?
Francophone Africa, for example, because the French pushed their language the most. Many different native languages, yet French is still the most widely spoken in most of them.
Maybe it's because they could actually united the tribes enough to force their language on them, like in Europe.
>They were primarily extracting resources with little regard lor lasting infrastructure, and encountered the same problems.
Not in South Africa, which coincidentally was the most prosperous African country until blacks regained control. Now the rape capital of the world.
>The european continent doesn't have the world's largest desert
Black Africans live south of the Sahara, hence being called "Sub-Saharan Africans"
>or natural resources spread out all of the place.
Seriously, this is retarded. You think the entire continent of Europe has all its resources conveniently located in one area?
> to transport stone would require traversing hundreds of miles of rough terrain an climate
The megalithic cultures of ancient Europe often did this.
>white people = smart, black = dumb, therefore white land = good, black land = evil
Not what I'm saying. Here's a simplification:
White people = better and certain things such as invention because of evolutionary pressures
Black people = better at other things because different evolutionary pressures
White land = over time causes these evolutionary pressures
Black land = over time causes the other pressures
>What is your metric for blackness?
Sub-Saharan African. Negroid features.

You're comparing two nearly genetically identical populations with two races that have evolved separately for around 50,000 years or more.

>Africa is the most genetically diverse continent in the world

Primarily due to the non-human hominids I would imagine.

Attached: 1565120151418.png (546x548, 49K)

Is a border collie superior to a chihuahua?

>White land = over time causes these evolutionary pressures
>Black land = over time causes the other pressures
I should add, before you say anything retarded, that these are not the only things causing such evolutionary pressures. Just a major factor.

it's because whites wrote incredibly oppressive laws to keep black people in poverty and remove any legal means of advancing themselves for the vast majority of this country's history.

This is an easy question to answer why do white faggots keep forgetting this?

is that a soccer shirt and a bunch of flower pots?

Weird how all of that, yet African Americans are still the most intelligent group of blacks in the world.
Couldn't be due to all of that European admixture, could it?

Rolling

Dunno if you know this or not, but Asia is full of dumbfucks. We get the cream of the crop because by their intelligence, they've decided to come to America for education and business opportunities. But there are about two billion who don't make the cut. They sit in really gross situations, smoke and drink like motherfuckers and die at 43. Try to remember, there are about 40 countries that define themselves as Asian. And we sit here and laugh at them running over their own children with mopeds, a bottle in one hand and a chicken in the other.

>I'm not the faggot who was triggered over an "lol"
Are you a competitive 12 year old, or are you just really good at your hobby?

I'm not the one sitting here trying to turn opinion into some kind of warped scientific fact with amateurish debate tactics that a sleepy 8yr old could destroy.

And yet, somehow, against all odds, one of them held the highest office for 8 years.

Degeneracy is why, user, degeneracy

To be fair, he was half Jewish.

Now you're being SEXIST!!
For shame Whitey, for shame.

It depends on the task. Would you use a border collie to crawl down a rabbit hole?

And what is Africa full of, Nobel laureates?

This is what I've been trying to explain.
The different races have evolved to be better at different things.

What do you mean "we" you lazy piece of shit, you did nothing

Overall, not based on one specific skill. Which one is the superior canine?

>Francophone Africa, for example, because the French pushed their language the most.
Because france had a strong government with the proper resources and military to impose their language.
You don't get to say Charlemagne just "did something" whereas an african counterpart did not. Charlemagne might not have been as accomplished as he was if it weren't for the rise of Christianity in europe, aka a cohesive religion.
> was the most prosperous African country
To the benefit of anglo interlopers
>. Now the rape capital of the world.
>what is Apartheid
Guess when you abuse people for generations some of that trauma manifests in ugly things.
>You think the entire continent of Europe has all its resources conveniently located in one area?
Compared to africa, definitely.
>The megalithic cultures of ancient Europe often did this.
Where it was possible, and in many parts of africa it is not.
>better and certain things such as invention because of evolutionary pressures
Elaborate on these "pressures".
>Sub-Saharan African. Negroid features.
So a giant part of a map and some arbitrary facial features. Got it.

Anyone who thinks intelligence is based on race has never seen actual research begin done.

Hello. I am an original fag that has been moved by your simple argument. I agree these zoomers are just young faggots that need some time outside to grow. 4chin used to be a place to swap CP and make each other laugh. The greatest bait was to force moot away from his favorite buttplug and actually do some work. Now it's just a place for losers to vent. 4chin has become a womans vent forum. I miss my old friends here.

Attached: download (2).jpg (258x196, 8K)

>one person represents the dynamic of an entire demographic

That kind of arrogant mentality is exactly why people hate you

Any demographic that does not have colored eyes or colored hair (other than brown/black) can be considered niggers.

Attached: 1557925101771.jpg (500x417, 79K)

Asians invented a lot of stuff too, You don't see them shooting up wal marts

Well as it turns out the presidency isnt such a high office since an actual nigger with gold toilets and cheap steaks married an east euro hooker and became president this time around. Even peacocks like a nigger. "I'm the greatest of all time!" " No one has ever endured the things I have!"

Rich spoiled chinks should fuck off and should be told to fuck off. We're not their welfare program. If they are coming to buy up apartments, or drive daddy's mercedes getting speeding tickets they can throw cash at, or live in Chinatown where the stores and road signs are Chinese, they can get the fuck out.
If they are coming to study, work, learn english, and contribute then no one cares. Notice how no one sane ever worried about our Vietnamese or Japanese demographics, because they came to LIVE in Canada, not to use it as a shelter for their dirty money so their arbitrary government can't confiscate it for them farting in an elevator.
This isn't white supremacy, this is called not making your country into a doormat because you're afraid of some ignorant attention seeker calling you waciss.
Sadly Canadians are becoming too pussified like the yanks to understand this simple reality.

you need to (you) someone for anyone to even consider reading that wall text newfag.

No, Africa is full of dumbfucks, too. Their educational system, like most of Asia, is complete shit. And most kids don't get to finish unless their parents are well-to-do. I freely admit, I don't like either of them as a culture. But you could probably pluck three blacks, three asians, and three whites out of their respective societies, give them the best education in the world, and have similar results. This is why "superiority" isn't real. It has more to do with their economic advantage. If you didn't allow black kids to pay much attention to their racial role models and just focus on being excellent people, they'd be way better off. Thats the biggest reason black culture is fucked. Whites have a real deep bench of great role models. Blacks, not so much.

Funny, because in my "yank" mind, you guys are the ultimate fucking pushovers. I guess you're racist as fuck too.

Of course not, the same way Donald Trump doesn’t represent most whites in America. Obama’s presidency simply ended the last wall of oppression for blacks in America.

It’s all black people can think about.

>had a strong government with the proper resources and military to impose their language
So why don't Africans do that like Europeans?
>Charlemagne might not have been as accomplished as he was if it weren't for the rise of Christianity in europe
Explain Rome.
>Guess when you abuse people for generations some of that trauma manifests in ugly things.
Actually most blacks in South Africa today aren't native to the area. They rushed the border fences to get into the country because it was so much better.
>Compared to africa, definitely.
Wrong. The only legitimate argument you could really make here is that Europe has more water passages, allowing for easier transportation by boat.
>Where it was possible, and in many parts of africa it is not.
And in many it is, so where are the megaliths?
>Elaborate on these "pressures".
Now you're getting into a large field of study. Here's some examples:
One of the reasons it's suggested Europeans have a higher average IQ is because of winters. This is backed up by the fact that the closer you are to the equator, the lower your population's average IQ is.
Why? Because to survive a harsh winter, you need to be able to think ahead and store enough food. Those who didn't died and their kids died. Then Europeans were only descended from the smarter ones.
Another is because of plague. Plague spreads easier in Europe compared to Africa because of more trade, roads, boats, etc.
In England, for example, nearly half of the entire population was killed by the Black Death. Who was more likely to die? The poor and unintelligent. Therefore the smarter ones who survived had kids that survived.
>So a giant part of a map and some arbitrary facial features. Got it.
A giant part of a map with a race on it, yes.
Why can you send your spit to a company and they can tell you where your ancestry is from?
Why can someone trained in anatomy tell the difference between a Negroid skull and Caucasoid skull?

Then show it, fag

and huwite wimminz still prefer da big black shit over yall crackaz LMAO

Attached: 1505375772048.jpg (1920x1026, 111K)

>simply ended the last wall of oppression for blacks
Just how North Carolina tried to suppress the black vote recently? Or how banks continue to get caught denying black people loans?
But hey, a black guy became President.

Osteology, not anatomy, my bad.

No but white people are like being equalized, ya know? That hurts. And when you get hurt, my parents taught me to fight back.

It. Depends. On. The. Task.
Even if that task is just being a companion. Some people are old and can't walk a strong dog. Borders are smarter, for sure. But their actual title is "working dog", (didn't even have to look that up). Therefore, it is a subjective opinion to the owner. Some people would simply say "I just want a small dog, I can't afford to feed a big dog, and my living situation is impractical for a large dog, it wouldn't be humane to own a Border." That means, to that person, the chichi would be "superior".

Are blacks, on average, taller than orientals? Are they faster runners than whites? Are they more prone to sickle cell anemia than every other race?

Why wouldn’t these genetic differences extend to intelligence?

wh*toids can't compete with the big black shit

Attached: 1510169270022.jpg (1140x956, 106K)

clogged

Attached: 0009238.png (400x347, 108K)

Follow Your leader.

Too bad you can’t pay bills or raise children with your penis

>So why don't Africans do that like Europeans?
Because of previously stated reasons.
>Explain Rome.
Rome came around similar to Cairo in being in a bit of goldilocks zone.
>Actually most blacks in South Africa today aren't native to the area
Yet are probably sharing similar symptoms of post-colonialism.
>Wrong.
Right. Desert, dense rain forest, large fauna that can kill you, nearly every obstacle possible exists for an african empire to function.
> the megaliths?
Pyramids, near cairo.
>One of the reasons it's suggested Europeans have a higher average IQ is because of winters. This is backed up by the fact that the closer you are to the equator, the lower your population's average IQ is.
Arbitrary correlation.
>Why can you send your spit to a company and they can tell you where your ancestry is from?
Genetics.
None of which carry instinct social or mental qualities of one race or another.

I totally agree with you, he was talking distance running though. There's a very specific African tribe that basically slam dunks the distance events every olympics.

OP is a faggot. Stop feeding trolls. I hate all of you. But, whites more than others

Agreed. Now it's only a junkyard of faggots, neonazis, neoliberals and other psychos who can daily vomit their stupidity here...

What colour are you?

FUCK WHITEY

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIT NIGGA

Attached: 1539649449379.jpg (262x300, 17K)

>my parents taught me to fight back.
u won't no balls

Waste of resources, sure whites can do better but they also can fuck up by not making artificial hearts, peanut cultures, or windshield wipers. Being racist is stupid because the science propels us forward and putting all our eggs in one race basket wastes the potential of humanity.

WE WUZ AFRICAN GODS LIVING IN WAKANDA BEFORE DA HUWITE DEVIL CAME AND STOLE ERRYTHANG

Attached: nigger ape.jpg (609x800, 94K)

Because you can't educate someone to be impervious to a disease, or educate them to be taller. But I'm a fight fan, and I'm positive you can educate two people of completely different ethnic backgrounds to fight, and their color doesn't matter at all, if they're in the same weight class. I'm also sure if you took two people of different ethnic backgrounds from birth and educated them in a really good classroom, it would be a pick'em fight.

whoosh

Then why does 6% of the US population (black men) dominate the NFL, NBA, and WBA?

Implying there are only poor and unsuccesfull white supremacists.
Lmao

Like a curry

Attached: imagine.jpg (948x676, 95K)

>Because of previously stated reasons.
I have refuted enough of your claims so that Africans have no reason not to have developed a powerful and lasting empire, with advanced infrastructure, before encountering Europeans if they are truly the same intelligence. Wakanda isn't real.
>Rome came around similar to Cairo in being in a bit of goldilocks zone.
China isn't in that "goldilock zone" and didn't have a unified religion, yet could create great civilizations. Why?
>Yet are probably sharing similar symptoms of post-colonialism.
Weird how Africans who lived under colonialism are still alive today yet are desperate to come to these oppressive white countries.
>Desert
Sahara is north of them, doesn't impede the Sub-Saharan (Black) Africans. China has deserts. The Middle East is one giant desert. Explain.
>dense rain forest, large fauna that can kill you
Europe had all of those things until we chopped down most of the trees and killed off the animals. Now there are nice farms and roads we built.
>Pyramids, near cairo.
Not done by blacks. Look at how the ancient Egyptians depicted themselves. We have their DNA as well. They were Mediterraneans.
>Arbitrary correlation.
You wouldn't have survived the winter.
>None of which carry instinct social or mental qualities of one race or another.
You're saying that all of the other physical characteristics of the races evolved distinctly except for their brain? Their brains somehow stayed the exact same? Well that's actually an incredible, and highly unlikely discovery you made. Please explain how that happened.

They dominate long distance too. Not just the one tribe.

Das wayciss

But it's proven that people who invented this stuff where white.
So in conclusion: It has something to do with race.

Attached: 160826113349-09-robert-mugabe-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 117K)

Its because whites are waking up.

Attached: 1565160172959.jpg (659x330, 93K)

Eugenics. Blacks were slave bred to be taller, stronger and faster. It made more money to have children from good healthy stock. You could sell 'em, or work 'em. You can't have your equipment breaking down. This is why, in our culture of watered down movies, they showed slave traders checking their teeth like a horse. Its a nod towards eugenics. The sick ones died off, and the strong ones bred. Meanwhile, the whites of that era were 140 lbs unless they were rich. This is why we have Serena Williams with her big strong horses ass, Lebron James, and most of the NFL. Big strong whites like Brock Lesnar are comparatively rare, and usually purebred themselves. Whites are usually more opportunistic with their mating, and it only takes one chink to mate with a Brock and the whole line is fucked, but they'll mate with a little Irish girl and have miniature children. Up until the 70s, most blacks stayed among themselves, too. Thats why their athletes are generally destroyers. Eugenics from big fuckin alpha niggers.

I don't have time, just pm me at u/have-to-ask

I never get to talk about this kind of stuff.

>KANGZ

If you ignore the fact that white people have and have had the most opportunity to do research as a career, yeah I guess you're right.

White people are on top, so they do the best research. The people who's opportunities are limited to how best they can feed their family don't do great research. Great observation.

Did you know that students, even white, who are stressed as fucked about survival don't do well? Weird right?

It has more so to do with their percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers. It good at certain activities for sure, but whites are more proficient at activities that utilize slow twitch muscle fiber (like weight lifting).

Blacks are also about an inch shorter than whites in average in the US.

Even weirder how whites got on top to begin with, why wasn't it any other race? Hmm...

This

As much as it hurts your ego, luck.

You’re probably gone by now but I have no idea what you’re talking about. Thought I was pretty objective in my answer and didn’t indicate anything about my personal beliefs. Cheers.

I think it has something to do with the gutenberg press and the age of enlightenment. Every technological leap has always been preceded by moving information across a wide audience. If you don't think thats true, you should probably burn your computer.

Were Usain Bolt and Floyd Mayweather part of a eugenics program?

Chinese invented the printing press before the Europeans.
Maybe they should have utilized it like the Europeans.

Far from luck. We are the most balanced race mentally, physically and aesthetically. We are also very foolhardy and adventure driven. Nothing makes us happier than finding an obstacle and overcoming it. As much as it huts your ego, whites are the 'best' race. That's why everyone is constantly trying to fuck with us.

did you invent these things? no? then fuck off delusional sub human trash

>adventure driven
5th-15cth century would like to have a word with you nigger

Race supremacy is dumb as fuck. But why would you care to grab a fucking history book or learn something of other cultures outside your shitty-sorry-ass echo chamber. If you were so fucking superior, you wouldn't be here whining like a fucking infant. Grow some fucking balls and stop feeling special just because the stupid color of your skin, make yourself special by what you do, not because you feel like you belong to a silly group of morons that don't think by themselves and stop jerking off to fucking symbols like an imbecile.

Fucking "supremacy" sounds more like a bunch of insecure people in a fucking support group.

Shut the fuck up about racial shit and make life something great for you and those that you care about, stop acting like idiot immature kids talking about "very important stuff". My ass.

Prove it.

That is a very good critique of Zionism and Judaism in general. Well done!

Attached: 1501023276298.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

global immigration patterns

>5th-15cth century would like to have a word with you nigger
You mean the Migration Period, the settlement of Iceland and Greenland, Vikings discovering America, tribes constantly moving and invading other tribes, the Crusades, and ending with Columbus re-discovering the Americas?

I don't think fast twitch is a racial thing. I think blacks - because of economic disadvantage - spend a lot of time playing hoops and shit like that. The taller ones, or the stronger ones in football, stand out because they dunk on everyone and rise fast. They're coming out of city schools where the coaches say WOAH and want to give that kid an opportunity (and get wins for themselves). Thats why there was always these rumors about black kids getting passed in their classes just to play sports, because they didn't have the educational foundation to do much academically; they spent all their time on the court.

Blacks being one inch shorter on average is probably a dietary thing. If you eat nothing but junk you're going to be a runt.

I would absolutely love to go back to those eras. We should be concentrating on space exploration right now. Not bickering over dirt sitting, head chopping, tree swinging failed countries.

Also Marco Polo, and beginning trade with China

It's not racial, it's socio-economic.

Three words is a great proof. You can't even get "If x, then y".

Twin adoption studies.

It is a very good critique to every fucking "ISM".

When in doubt we shall never act with fear, 'cause that's what cowards do.

>cant understand three simple words

Attached: 1492637980446.jpg (300x300, 16K)

I've heard theories that Jamaica was involved in the slave trade, so it's possible. Mayweather didn't like getting hit. So he trained to be a counterpuncher. But he is an asshole.

He's absolutely right. Who craws to who's doorstep, with an emaciated hand outstretched? "But, the evil white people did that to them!" No they didn't, they did it to themselves. Every large group that gets into a white country, recreates their own, exactly. Flat fact.

you realize that harrasment is what separates order from disorder? A good place to live vs a shit hole? If you don't train your dog it'll shit on your floor. Why does no one understand this anymore?

I would have watched sports if there were nice guys like this playing instead of a bunch of fucking angry ex cons talking shit. I can't stand the way things are now.

Two different societies. They were pretty isolated from one another. The bow and arrow is found on multiple continents, but they never met to exchange the technology. If the Chinese used the movable type press to distribute information, they probably wouldn't be commies right now.

So you're telling me, if you have brown eyes and brown hair, but have pale as fuck skin, you're a nigger?

A lot of them have true. But stupid rednecks will of course associate with stupid nig nogs.

Just gonna leave this here..
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

Can't understand what proof means

Attached: dfgh.jpg (300x300, 16K)

there's enough ammo to go around.

That sounds like heaven tbqh

But you said it yourself it was great proof. Which is it nigger?

Tell me where to move I need this.

>Can't understand his three words give you the proof you need if you look into it and do some thinking
Why does everyone try so desperately to move to white countries?

The Midwest outside of the big cities

Who likes getting hit? Mayweather is a 5 foot manlet who became the best boxer ever because of his biology not eugenics.

Mostly because people like you are just as incapable of recognizing individual merit and advancement in a society that has permitted it for plenty of time now. If you want to advance in life, shut the fuck up in class and take notes. If you get called a nerd or an uncle Tom for living right, just look to the piece of shit crackhead sucking dick behind your housing development and remember who you don't want to be, keep studying, and go to community college. One of my best friend's two kids grew up in that kind of life and are still in college with ROTC support. Because he told them to do their fucking homework, behave, and work for their future, not like the people next door dealing drugs.
I don't know how hard it is, people, but I went to a shitty high school. You want scholarships, you just have to convince adults that you're "special" by doing nothing more than you're required to. That's how spoiled the people of this world are. You can stand out as a hard worker by doing only what is required of you.

Are any of these places ideal? I don't want to move to some shit area to get away and let them have the nice area.

Cause only black people have my opinions.

It's not my responsibility to do research and refute an extremely unpopular opinion. Give me your elevator pitch.

>Thinks all black people are niggers
Fucking racist

Attached: AinQGJ2.jpg (720x720, 68K)

We've let them fuck up the nice areas. Whites are exiles in their own country, in the US anyway. I was born in Miami, moved to Broward, moved to North Florida and now I live in the country in Indiana. I would much rather be in Miami, but the kikes infested it with Cubans.

I like Idaho and Montana. All the flat lands give me the creeps, because I come from an area with mountains. But it gets wicked cold there.

What do you consider nice?
The Midwest has good farmland, access to the Mississippi, and the weather is comparable to Ukraine/Russia.
Chicago is the third largest city and arguably the most strategically important. You could help take it back.
Maybe rural Michigan? White people, access to Great Lakes, University of Michigan is good, hunting is popular, etc.
The Midwest is one of the most strategically important areas of the country, and the whitest.

>an extremely unpopular opinion
If anyone here has the extremely unpopular opinion as in "the % of the world population that agrees with it," that's you guy. Your's IS very popular with global capitalism though.

There’s a term for that, it’s called “white flight”.

Answer my question.
Why does everyone so desperately try to move to white countries?

I think thats exactly what I fucking said. He TRAINED.

By the way, a lot of boxers allow themselves to get hit. They trade 1 for 2, which means if they get hit 100 times, they hit you 200 times. And some people don't like getting hit once, let alone 200 times. If you make fifty million a fight, you better not mind getting hit.

>>Doesn't realize how niche Yea Forums is

I'm talking just out of us two itt, or three if you want to consider the other guy responding to you as well.

First I need to know which countries you think are the "white countries".

Sure if you restrict to two or three people no opinion is that extreme.

So, you've lived in four shitty places. I fucking hate florida, and Indiana is full of retards wearing cowboy hats for some unknown reason. The only people who should wear cowboy hats are cowboys on horseback in a rain storm.

Yeah and they use it as a weapon against us now. Herding us into smaller and less comfortable places, while they build mansions on the beach and have a massive stable of cheap labor in the ghettos around them. It's so blatant, but almost no one sees it for what it is.

Jesus faggot. Its like Russia! Fucking kill yourself.

United States, Canada, Northwest Europe

So he trained harder than everyone else and that’s how he became the best boxer of all time? You think there was no genetic component to it?

That's your opinion, I love Florida. And I don't see anybody here in cowboy hats, anymore than anywhere else, which is practically never.

You have no fucking idea what White Flight means.

Are you saying you don't like that or that it's not? Because the climate of the Midwest is seriously comparable to Ukraine/Russia. Look into it.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm not saying the opinions are extreme or unextreme, I'm talking about how many people worldwide agree with the opinion.

Attached: 1532226284652.gif (311x398, 2M)

Zero genetics, except for good genetics suited for boxing.

>moved to Broward
Christ I hope you never voted in Broward, because what a waste.

Why should you feel superior because someone else invented something? Wtf have you done?

Don't let that shitbag lead you into a circular, subversive leftist conversation. "But user, the US was never a white country, teehee, gotcha!" Irredeemable.

I know it is, but thats not a selling point. That doesn't make it attractive to the average American, to compare it to a backwater shithole where people live in concrete boxes.

Last time I was in Indy, I saw so many shitheads in cowboy hats and lifted trucks I vowed to never go there again. Bunch of posers.

I agree in a different way than you do I suppose.

The only way to know is through some serious polling and parsing. I'd be willing to bet I'm right, but you're the same. It's all about about yielding to the demonstrable evidence.

I've seen people with your opinions ignore such data, but turn around to say that most people agree with them. You see why that's not trustworthy right?

I actually voted for Dems when I lived there. Even seeing my dad move us further and further north and him having to drive over an hour to work, never tipped me off to what was going on at the time. Denial and blind allegiance, is a powerful drug.

Already expecting him to try. I'm old stock America, so it would be fun. Family fought in the Revolution and the Civil War for the Union.

I said the climate. Ukraine/Russia is actually not that bad, and Russia has a lot of famous musicians, authors, scientists, etc.
It's also where the Indo-European homeland was.

Indy is a Dem controlled shithole, like every major city. I have to do jobs there sometimes, but I otherwise avoid it like the plague.

Why does Tennessee have cowboy hats too? Just because country music? It's stupid.

>It's all about about yielding to the demonstrable evidence.
The demonstrable evidence is that neo-liberalism can only be enforced via totalitarian capitalism. People are not inherently liberal, it takes generations of inculcating propaganda into the majority sub-group of a multicultural population, and hundreds of billions of dollars, in order to take hold. And that is what we are seeing in the US now. And most people (working middle class people) would rather lose international power than lose strength in their extended family. There's your evidence.

Okay, you feel strongly about that in response to what I commented. Link me that data.