Am I pretty? Rate me pls

Am I pretty? Rate me pls

Attached: 062030.jpg (895x1267, 537K)

i'd pay you 4 dollars to drink my piss.

7-7.5

Too early to judge. Send us a pic after you cut your dick off and send it to China.

I like girls who smiles like in op Pic with lips kinda tightly pressed can't really describe it

Hiding bad teeth

looks damn good. well balanced features and nothing too extreme, very friendly looking.

Attached: tenor.png (624x540, 192K)

Depends. What color are ur nipples and how big can your anus stretch to accommodate dog cock?

This is not even my best photo

His name is James Chalmers. Goes by Klohie

If guy, would suck penis.
If girl, would suck feminine penis

Show us one of you hanging dong

Post more, then.,,,

Erect pls.
Nothing sadder than a limp penor. Show me you’re turned on with a rock hard swinging clit

We know it's you, Jim.

Attached: 810063155.jpg (836x1415, 515K)

? Close, Tim, not Jim.

Yuck

No

Please stop

/z5CgqH

Holy shit who is that douche behind you?

Yep, cute, would 3some, to 69 her while she’s getting fucked.

7/10
Also, yes I would fuck you.

Clothes off for true rating. You k ow the rules

Ugly

Am I prettier than this slut?

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-063648_Facebook.jpg (746x1115, 419K)

hot. You already know, Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

No. Got her number?

show us ur pp

Post one full body pic....non-nude.

She looks worse in real life

You're cute, but I'd recommend straightening your hair. It would be a much better look.

What's your country of origin?

Not even close. She's a 9.5 easy, bordering on 10, you're a 6 at best. You're plain looking no features really stand out aside from your Adams Apple. I'm assuming you're pre-op taking hormones. Your broad round shoulders, large ears, hunched over demeanor probably not strong enough to carry your weight from the hormones, fake smile meaning you're not happy yet, Adams Apple. All count against you. You're a trannie and I'm straight so I'm a little bit more harsh but I'm not judging your personality or soul, just appearance as you've asked.

You look like a jew.

Oof man hands, those veins sticking out screams "I'm pre-op and my balls are fighting the lady hormones!" Stop taking the hormones until post op or you're going to get a blood clot and die.

Fuck you

Pretty

You want to suck her pussy while some rando slams his dick into it?

Lol