Yea Forums my fucking bedroom caught fire and killed my fucking dog while i was at work. Her name was Lilly...

Yea Forums my fucking bedroom caught fire and killed my fucking dog while i was at work. Her name was Lilly. I had only had her for a month (she was a puppy) and apparently when i put her in my bedroom (she was a destructive little shit) one of my lamps that was off but still plugged in cought fire and lit my bed on fire. Lilly died of smoke installation. When the fire department finally got there they called me at work to tell me. My fucking dog died in my arms. what do i do Yea Forums?

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

I honestly don't know man, I'm sorry for your loss though.

thanks man.

Danm bro big feels I’m drunk and have no social skills so sorry.

profit

what?

one less thing to worry about

Embrace the pain, it will make you a tougher person.

I suggest taking a few days off work to properly mourn and get a shelter dog.

just a retardedjoke I made, either ways I feel sorry for you user, I hope you get better.

Personally I would recomend you adopt a lonely old dog, so you recompensate the suffering you inflicted on your puppy

Kek

Cry for a day than respectfully bury her

Sorry for your loss Yea Forumsro.

get a cat, they aren't this retarded as dogs

why not just uninstall the smoke?

gake and fay

Roll trips.

Lol, I hope you know you're dog suffered terribly and probably thought you failed her in her last few seconds of life. If I was you Id kill myself, but not because of this, but because you sound like a huge faggot.

Attached: 1564122454810.jpg (540x350, 27K)

CAN YOU FUCKING FIGURE OUT THE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "THEN" AND "THAN" YOU FUCKING IDIOT MORON STUPID MOTHER FUCKER AHHHHHHHH!!!

Oh excuse my autocorrect

Why was it locked in a room like that.
People who cage their dogs and keep them confined all day are trash

You should put it in your freezer. Take it out for holidays when you are inevitably alone and dance with it in your living room with lipstick on in a dress listening to some old vinyl. Make it a new tradition, op. You faggot.

My dog also died in my arms. You will eventually get over it trust me. Once you truly realize that everyone dies it will be easier. Just dont get mentally fucked up on that