Secrets thread because this user needs a suicide distraction

Secrets thread because this user needs a suicide distraction

Attached: 1565122874430.jpg (700x600, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJjwK__S9CU
soundcloud.com/gnsis777/disintegrate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Found out my friend was diddling his kid stepsister and blackmailed him to let me get in on it one time.

Want to fuck my co-worker in the middle of her shift for all the customers to see.

Me and my sister did LSD in our house with both our parents home. Neither of them found out

I samefag all the time. Not just here and there, but I develop different personalities, get into arguments with myself, can myself or for samefagging, all of it.

>his kid stepsister
How old was she?
How did your friend get her to put out?
What did you do with her?

I'm a distant cousin to the Bush family, and that's all right.

Attached: 1540947784106.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Welcome to the club

I did things to my passed out sis and post pics of it almost daily

I'm convinced that Yea Forums consists of the same 50 or so people just samefagging over and over.

>post pics of it almost daily
Proceed.

Dunno. She was pretty needy (her mom died when she was young and her dad was pretty out of it)
Fingered, ate her out and came twice, once on her tongue and once on her slit

A friend of mine sucked my dick when we were 13

>once on her tongue
Did she suck you off and did she swallow?
How often would her brother fuck her?
Did he do her ass too?

This one right here officer

HAHA FBI HELLO? XD

Tried to get her to suck me off but she didn’t know what she was doing. Ended up just jerking off in her mouth.
Only every couple of weeks when no one else was home. Not that I know of, but he was afraid of getting her pregnant so he was really strict about not putting it inside her pussy.

I lost my virginity to my stepmother and we had an affair for about 10 years.

14166911316 Who Called

Also who called 2892942493

This guy might be on to something?

Attached: 1537273820988.png (517x316, 190K)

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

When I was a kid, my best friends father pressured me into giving him blow jobs, it was a real low point in my childhood.

I use my 350 pound bladder leaking mom's underwear as cumrags and masturbate 5+ times daily

My ex cucked me with my own dad. That's something I don't really share with anyone.

Me and my freinds gf had a baby and he thinks it's his but dosent know it mine

The truth is we are one guy with a fractured mind and all this is happening in our head

I lost my virginity at 12 in public school by putting my cock inside one of my friends and peeing inside her while alone in detention.

I want to be cucked by my wife. she's pretty prudeish and we've only ever been with eachother so she doesn't really know all that much. I really don't feel like I satisfy her sexually and want to know/watch her get properly pleasured.

However, I do not feel like I can bring this up with her.

I am patiently waiting to see if any of my favorite late night stories get posted

I got and gave my first bj when I was under 12.

>gave my first bj when I was under 12.
I gave my first bj when I was almost 9.

I might have too.

Are you a guy or girl? How'd it happen?

In college one of my professor's husband had a huge cuckold fetish, and I became their bull. It was a little weird, but she was hit and I took every class I could with her and got perfect A's without doing any work. Well I guess I did some work, but it was fun. The shitty part was I didn't have any normal relationship throughout college because of it and she got really weird about it after I graduated and ended it.

How did that even happen

i took this pic

Attached: 45.jpg (898x329, 38K)

missed

So when I was younger, I thought sex was hotdogging my dick in a girl's butt and peeing. And I kept getting told that you only do it with someone you really love, so obviously my twin sister and I kept putting my dick in her ass crack. They really need to teach sex better.

Except for strangers on Yea Forums, you pathetic cuck.

had a friend over, masturbated to a finish in the same room without getting caught thinking about cumming in her.

I’m a girl.
It was my best friends father, I used to spend more time there then I did at home. Single mum so they used to look after me a lot.
He used to help out mum and me and I was always over eager to thank him.
He used that to manipulate me and one night at a sleep over, I ended up in front of his chair on my knees gagging with his cock in my mouth.

Me and my sister’s brother took roles on fucking each other when we were 9-10 years old
Not ashamed, cause shame is for faggots
I sound like a bully with mental issues lmao

I'm sorry. :'(

Years ago I stole some pictures of my neighbor's daughter off a digital camera. Wickr is EducatedOak9 if want face or story.

Pic related is a recent picture of her.

Attached: cotacot.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I fucked all my friends gf/wives. I'm unemployed most of the time, considered the loser of the group. Buddies feel sorry for me and I'm invited to stay over all the time. I'm usually still there when they go to work, and I work my way into their gf's pussies while they're away.

do you have any fond memories?

>my sister’s brother
So your brother?

No big deal, it was a few years that weren’t too good but I’ve moved on.

How do you do that?

10 or so of those being police agencies. Thats why it never gets taken down

:)

Did he fuck you? Did you swallow?

I'm a zoophile with a bird shit fetish, or at least, I WANT to be a zoophile, because birds are just so beautiful and their body's are superior to the human body in so many ways.

Every day when I jack off, I fantasize/imagine in my head a 3 foot long(about the size of a golden/harpy eagle), fully sapient red tailed hawk taking a massive shit and piss on some guys dick, which is used to lubricate his dick while he's fucking her.

But sometimes, unfortunately, I end up jacking it to a human, and I end up fucking hating myself.

Asshole, pedo.

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

Attached: 8302194414218.jpg (2560x1024, 372K)

I’ve been catfishing gay people on dating apps like bumble and grinder as the Santa Fe high school shooter and sending them to suspected trap houses in my town in the hopes that some poor fagget will waltz right on in the front door and get blown away, leading to the arrest and shutting down of said trap houses. I feel no remorse or guilt for my actions. I do it because I am bored.

Attached: 0953772B-039A-4AD9-B5FE-7614AD0EB48E.jpg (781x506, 117K)

Back in HS I somehow incited a tard riot. I forgot how or why but all I remember was seeing tards go fucking nuts

Questions still stand.

Hot. Details? You still suck cock?

Fuck off, cunt.

Post her nudes

I showered with my 10 year old niece tonight. She watched me shave my balls and I washed her hair for her. Gonna try to wash the rest of her tomorrow night

Fucked my best friends ex-girl after they split up (15 year relationship). Didn't get the chance to come clean with him before he OD'd on meth and morphine.

So yes and yes?

That's hot. I bet you loved it.

Of giving blow jobs to my best friends father?
Not really. I wasn’t even 9 yet. I knew vaguely what a penis was and that it was where boys peed from. I had no clue about blow jobs or come and I couldn’t even imagine a grown man’s penis.
It was frightening having it in my mouth and his come was salty and bitter.
I would suck him because I thought that I owed him, but I never liked it.

fuck that's hot, i'm legit happy that happened to myou

I don't think anyone will mourn you.

Im growing more and more with hatered for women since I installed tinder. What the fuck do some of these bitches think. If you dont want to talk just fucking swipe left. I really dont get it. Got a superlike recently even. Tried to talk. After two unanswered messages she unmatched me. This happens all the fucking time. Also if a girl finally wants to meet they either dont show up or again stop responding while clearly being still active. What the fuck is up with women nowadays dude. Fuck!

it was my turn to pick up lunch for the office today and I nutted in the cute new girl's potatoe salad

I met my last long term girlfriend on beastdating.com. She had gotten locked by a dog, but nothing else. About a year into the relationship we were finally able to get her fucked by a dog. We ended up breaking up because I had to move away, but I still think about that constantly.

Sorry, I didn't meant necessarily that. But any early experience that you had and remember liking. Not related to your father's friend of course.

I’m a member of a certain Italian American criminal organization.

I'm going to nut thinking about that. God that's hot.

If this keep happening it's not the girls, it's you

>Did he fuck you? Did you swallow?
He always would come in my mouth and I would always swallow it, I didn’t have any idea how to give a blow job and that was how he taught me to do it.
When I was almost 11 he had anal sex with me a few times but it was really painful for me.

>Hot. Details? You still suck cock?
I only give blow jobs now after I’ve been with a guy for a while.
What details?

At a house party in college, I got into it with this guy, beat the shit out of him, and fucked his fiancé on the patio while my fraternity brothers took him to the emergency room. Yes, I know.

I'm a member of the kkk. I joined because my father was a member and there was actually a lot of good companionship, but I'm kind of getting tired of their shit and I don't really have any hatred to minorities or jews. I even dated a black girl for a while in secret. I could never tell any of this to anyone I really know.

Thats what I thought but it just doesnt make any sense to me. Im not acting retarded and are not hideous so why does someone who gave me a superlike which apparently suggests that they like what they see just fucking delete me after saying whats up. Happened 3 times already. I really really do not understand why.

I lost a dear friend to drugs, I was the pusher living in a 3rd world country and she was a prefect for the school (essentially honor student). I loved this girl, a first love, she went on to get hooked and disappeared the first night that she tried the stuff. i saw her a year or so later in a Nigerian crack house/brothel and she looked horrible...

I was 13, friend showed me how he makes extra money pushing to kids our age at house parties, get in on it because was homeless at one point prior and also, money.

I'll never forgive myself for killing her in the slowest way possible and it still haunts me to this day. I'd never wish the things I saw on my worst enemy and literally don't associate with people who have an addictive nature, I don't push drugs, I don't even really keep friends.

We'd have to see it to really comment on it.

>any early experience that you had and remember liking.
Don’t be sorry, I’ve made peace with it.
I didn’t have any earlier sexual experiences.

Well played, sir/ma'am.

they found you cute, but you don't have a nice talk. Is that so hard to understand? Just learn how to make women get interested in what you have to say and it will stop.
If nothing works just get out of Tinder, that shit is a cesspool of whores and gold-diggers. Have you ever heard of foodycalls?

>i have popped the cherry of a very well known celebrity she gets posted here on Yea Forums a lot
>she was underage at that time ; ( i even remember the sound of the pop
now every time i see her i feels like a sick fuck
pic related is her

Attached: 3Untitled.png (195x199, 26K)

Nah dont bother I will get over it. I feel like going out meeting new people works better than tinder at least for me. Maybe its just the area im in since I dont live near any big cities

Mostly just give them attention, joke around with them. One I cooked breakfast, knocked on her door, brought breakfast in. She said to join her, so I sat on the bed next to her. Having fun with food, teasing her about eating. Next thing you know I'm balls deep in her.

Helps that I'm not a fat slob, just the unemployed guy.

Yeah that might be true but still weird. I googled foodycalls real quick. Might just go right for it next time. Im tired of all the smalltalk.

>thinks breaking a girl's hymen makes a literal popping sound

Attached: jjj.jpg (400x200, 11K)

Nah, I'm worried about being found out on here.

I’ve mostly come to terms with it and it helps to talk about it sometimes. Glad that your happy.

Do you fuck them harder than single girls? Does the fact that they are your friends' girlfriends make you hatefuck them?

>I'm going to nut thinking about that
I guess I’m happy to help.

That's gross.

You shouldn't enjoy that other people are happy that you were molested.

it does you incel
>different types hymen

Attached: images.jpg (212x237, 6K)

Don't tell other people how they should feel, asshole.

I feel like you've never seen a real vag, let alone been in one.

Would you please kill yourself? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Keep popping those cherries.

Attached: 1292123500755.png (520x466, 124K)

ok i can see your fat envy and jealousy
whatever you say

Are you ten?

I often jack off thinking of my mom as a cum and piss slut for friends, strangers and trannies.

Yes.

ok

Attached: 8548f2c54960fc1a13c9e5104d1f38d3b4de366099239087def2dada5e7e8b23.gif (500x223, 475K)

There are a few attractive women at work and the cutest one is in her mid 20s, slim, long hair, loves animals...just my type. Unfortunately she caught me checking out her down blouse, though she probably wears A-B cups at most, and now she hides behind cubicle walls and refuses to face me to prevent my eyes from checking her out.
Unfortunately I was tired when I checked other women out, one time a woman had her legs open and I looked at her thigh, she then closed it. She's pretty slutty, talking about sex and her sex life frequently, has big chest, etc.
Another one is more attractive and older, like mid-late 30s, definite MILF, in good shape but married. All are taken actually and all are sexually active. They all think I'm a creep and it makes things awkward. I can't look a woman in the eyes unless she's ugly or I try really hard to look up instead of at her chest, even though I really want to.

My Army buddy is currently raising my kid, he just has no idea it is mine and that I slept with his wife for years. The timing was super super suspect so the wife and found out for sure. Is my kid. And she will never tell him.

>You shouldn't enjoy
Like I said, I’ve come to terms with what happened to me and I’m pretty happy with myself. I don’t let what happened define me. I come to boards to write about it and get out of my system like passing gas. I know that some people will joke about it and some will get off on it and some will give me sorrow and sympathy, to each his own, I won’t judge any of them.

I'm a virgin, but the women I date don't know that. I get a fair amount of dates. I don't say that as a brag, really. I get plenty of first dates through online dating just through The Boomhauer Method and I take time to think about something creative/memorable/relevant to them before.

Anyway, I get a fair amount of first dates, but rarely second dates or anything after. They're usually pretty boring/platonic, but sometimes there is enough interest for a follow-up. That's where I run into trouble. Because if you date a woman long enough, eventually there is going to be the expectation of sex. I just avoid it, make out sometimes but don't go any further. There have been two women who understood/respected this enough to just do mutual oral, but even that I feel guilty about (yeah, it's all for religious reasons. Feel free to dig into me. Whatever), and there wasn't really a sustainable relationship there. There have been two women I went out with on two or three dates who texted me flat out, "Are you a virgin?" and then never went out with me again after I answered truthfully.

I know I should just find a nice church girl, but that's easier said than done, and also awkward There's a war inside me between Christianity and heterosexuality. I don't know where it's going. What's stupider is that I even drink on weekends and try to pick up women in bars and nightclubs. I guess I have The Joker mentality there. I'm like a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I ever caught one.

>will never be able to be a father for your own child
That actually sounds terrible.

>Details?
Sorry I meant which details did you want?

Duuude story

I'm glad you're happy. :)

Please, enjoy my cock in your mouth.

I felt this gif good god

Lemme join please I'd be great at it

>i even remember the sound of the pop
>sound of the pop

Attached: banana.jpg (750x600, 69K)

To a degree it is. So instead I'm the cool "Uncle". My buddy thinks I am a great friend and the wife knows what's up so she gives me time with my daughter. "Hey, Buddy and I have some errands to run/want to have a date night. Would you mind watching her? She's asking about you, but really I just think you let her play too much X-Box and she knows you'll let her play all night". You damn right I will, and you damn right I will let her play X-Box all night. Her grades are great.

>Please, enjoy my cock in your mouth.
I’m afraid that you’ll just have to fantasize about it

No. I'd never.

It really is. I had an affair with one of my clients (I'm a masseuse) and she had a boy who was obviously my son. He looks nothing like his father and resembles me quite a bit. Pretty much everybody in the neighborhood has figured it out except the guy I cucked, which is ironic because he's an Alex Jones conspiracy nut who's paranoid about just about everything else. But it pains me that my son loves him as his father but barely knows I exist except as the guy who treats his mom sometimes.

Been having sex with a friend's sister on the regular at least 2 years now. I know she's in love with me but I couldn't begin to give less of a fuck about her, she's just good for getting me off when I'm not doing anything else.

You're a masseuse too? I'm the Army Buddy guy and I also do that for a living. Not how I met Wife, but still. We're in this together man. We got this.

I didn't actually meet her as a client, but she wanted me to start massaging her soon after we met. I think just knowing I do that for a living made me more attractive to her.

My friends and I are all in our late teens/early twenties. But I am the only one old enough to buy booze. So I get the cash and get the booze and we power down. But since it is my place I get to be selective on who I want over when. If only one of them comes over I make sure they get blackout drunk while I am just hammered. Once they pass out I have my way with them and take pictures. Almost all of my females friends have a picture in my phone of me with my dick in their mouth. Haven't fucked any of them yet.

Yeah. Sounds about right.

This song makes me horny
youtube.com/watch?v=nJjwK__S9CU

"Cool Uncle" still sounds kind of sad, to be honest. You can be a well-liked friend of the family and babysit her, play X-Box. That's fun. But she's not going to confide in you, she's not going to love you like she does her father. You're not going to walk her down the aisle and she won't name her son after you. I'm not trying to get you down, man, but your role is going to pale in comparison.

Ow

sadly, there are none :(

You're right about a lot of that. I mean, she does confide in me more than her "dad" as he "would never understand", at least for now. For example, I know about a boy she likes. "Dad" don't. But you are right on everything else. And maybe I'll have my own kid one day. Like, fully mine. Till then, this is both my blessing and my penance. I'm just grateful that Wife is either really understanding or using me because she can. Either way, I don't care. All I know is that when she runs up and hugs me I feel like I'm on top of the world.

I’m in love with a Pokémon I don’t know how it happened but she’s just so beautiful

Attached: A7482283-187E-4684-81A0-727128C484EE.jpg (1024x747, 149K)

Do you think you might eventually open up to them some day? Maybe if he dies first? Do you think she has the right to know?

It's like, do you remember that scene in Click (SPOILER ALERT) where Adam Sandler goes to the future, where he's divorced and Kate Beckinsale has now been married to his son's swim coach (Sean Astin) for years? Anyway, Sandler's daughter is getting married and she still loved him, but when he hears her call Sean Astin "Dad" it just destroys him. I'd be so depressed.

Bifag here, I'd love to fuck my gf's super cute nephew

Did you do this just to protest the war?

Honestly, I had to make a promise not to say anything about it. Wife said only she had that right, and I'm not challenging it. Though I am certain she will never ever bring it up. Daughter would have to have a question and a strong reason to ask. And do I want her to know? Honestly, less and less. If only because a lie is so much more bitter every day it lives. So I been Uncle for years now. "Oh, hey. By the way. I'm actually your father and I've just kind of conned you with the help of your mother your entire life. Surprise".

That's rough buddy

Attached: tumblr_ms55i9RymY1ripud0o1_500.jpg (500x371, 54K)

No, I was in the military too. How I met Buddy and Wife. I wasn't an NCO yet so my ass lived on post, but they were married and were renting a house. So lots of parties there. One thing led to another. He stayed in, he's an instructor now. I stayed in the city to be near my daughter and because I had put roots down there with the local scene.

When I was a teenage, me and my friends took my brother's car out for a "joy ride" and never told him. We got away with it because we only drove a couple miles and we made sure to refill the tank. I don't think he paid too much attention to the miles.

Dude, that's fucking wrong on so many levels.

Had a huge fucking crush on my high school best friend, and even though we messed around a little she friend zoned me pretty hard. Still, we were tight as hell. Advantages to this position included getting to accidentally walk in on her changing quite a few times. Nice ass tits, cute round bottom, and a phenomenal puffy pussy, I'll never forget those sights

Ever since i decided to kill myself things have ironically been much better
Its gonna happen in 2 weeks from now, ill finally be fucking free :)

But if life is this good now, couldn't it be again sometime? You're happy in the moment, so why should future happiness be out of the question?

>Puffy pussy

Attached: 15051863.jpg (300x300, 14K)

I want to DP my girl with some friends but don't know how to bring it up to them. I'm sure a few would love to hit that, but I don't know how many would be comfortable with 2 on 1.

Anons probably long gone but, fellow Zoo here to say that figuring this shit out can be a bit confusing, so don’t worry. When I was in my early teens and begening to discover sexuality I used to frequently get off to both human and animal porn, never thinking that the latter was anything taboo. Suffices to say that everyone’s different, and that, for me at least, I fluctuate between those two, although I know I’m a zoophile due to the fact that I do experience attraction to animals. So yeah, welcome to the fucky club and don’t feel guilty, man

my wife gave me 100 full permission to fuck another woman because its her kink/fetish to have her watch/hear me fuck another woman but now that I actually have permission I don't actually want to because I'm afraid of the repercussions that it could have on our relationship.

Attached: 1564777842.png (350x532, 482K)

Its you tinder is a gold mine for hot young pussy

DO NOT DO IT
Something similar happened to me, i went for it, every fucking time we had a fight she would bring that shit up, we ended up breaking up because of it
If you do want to do it then keep it secret, if she finds out play it like "huh, i didnt know i was supposed to tell you?" or something like that, you already have her permission anyway.

Yeah those are some of my concerns. I'm gonna sound like a pussy saying this but now I'm super concerned about catching and STI or getting some random woman pregnant that I honestly feel like its better just to jerk off.

I don't feel guilty at all, I just know it's pretty taboo

>Imagine being this fucking retarded
>Niggers in Africa can’t even build a god mud and twig hut know how to have sex properly by like 3
Kill yourself

My friend's fiance wants to get double teamed, but she's also nuts, I feel like it could lead to unusual complications if I hit that.

That was when he was younger, learn to fucking read faggot

Best fuck I ever had was at 13 years old. Was dating this cute little freak who loved getting her holes stuffed and eaten out. Turned into a pretty big slut later, but the fun times were very fun

My point exactly, you fucking inbred

My wife has 2 black boyfriends that she sees when I work away. Shes 40 they are in their early 20s and all do is fuck.

Deciding whether to off myself or become a pill junkie and honestly they both seem like reasonable choices rn

Bruh, but wakanda...

U implied that he still fucking does that, witch is fucking retarded, it's called growing up u autistic nigger

we got our next shooter here, get this man a psych

Frank?

This fuckin degenerate

I can only cum jacking off to pics of me doing breathplay with women I know photoshopped in

Attached: E6862A4F-3AF1-447A-B54D-CF0FD690BF95.jpg (525x700, 112K)

So my friend's underage sisters have decided they wanna be whores and "accidentally" ended up in a drunken orgy a few days ago. Just them and a handful of guys. The family is freaking out and drama is ensuing which is a mess but just. Wow.

I feel you. I'm Christian and reading this and other threads kinda puts me down i dont know why i do

You are fucked in the head if you wont have sex because religious reasons but you'll come on this nasty site.

You probably are lying to yourself and ur scared or something

Girl I used to work with is now a porn star.

see a trippy light in da woods
i want join the lizard council

I have ringworm on my neck from a tshirt i tried on in a mall store. Kms

I fucked my married co-worker while we were on a seminar.
She's into BDSM, like me and we fucked and played every possible time

You're a fucking monster

Holy fuck youre a piece of shit. Why would you do this?

So are you a doctor...?

Dont go any fucking further.

Better to form real relationships than Tinder flings. Just be patient and it'll come to you; for the time being, get off that god forsaken app

So you poisoned my lasagna you fuck

I can only get off to stolen pics

When I was 16 I had Hispanic neighbors who had a young daughter around 8 who would often come to play with my little sister around the same age.

One day, her parents and my parents went out for dinner and I was in charge of looking after them. It was on that particular day that the daughter wore a pair of tight jean shirts and thin tank top that showed off her brown body and made me hard as diamonds.

I played game like tag and hide and seek with the girls so I could corner her and sneak in some gropes of her soft ass and little nipples, and doing so just made me get harder and hornier.

It reached the point where I would just pick her up with my hands on her ass and essentially dry hump against her crotch for a few seconds, or grab her from behind and jump her like a dog.

Eventually after a few days she got annoyed of this behavior and said she would tell her parents if I kept doing it, so I stopped and sadly she moved away with her parents, which is a shame since I’d fap to her from my window.

Got another story like this if anyone cares

It sounds vanilla in the context of this board, but I'm a hebephile. Naturally, I was attracted to girls my own age when I was a teenager. However, as I grew older I became aware I was still only ever truly attracted to girls in the 11-15 age group.

Even today, that still stands. I used to feel tremendous guilt for it. I'd dramatise my attraction, thought it made me a freak, or a creep. Then I realised that intention is the most important thing here. As long as I don't take advantage of, abuse or rape young girls, my attraction remains pure.

Love is different to lust and lecherous, abusive behaviours.

I thought that my attraction to teens was a mental disorder, I've even sought counsel for it as part of my mental health recovery. The reaction from my therapist was very surprising indeed. She understood me, told me that it's very common and in her country of origin, it's very normal.

Since going on anti-depressants, my OCD-like symptoms, anxiety and depression have all dropped significantly. I've never looked back on how I used to be, but the attraction to teenagers remains.

I know it isn't my mental illness, it's just a part of me that I've told myself is weird and wrong. The only thing that's wrong, is the immoral, abusive deception and exploitation of young, vulnerable people.

user takes advantage of Dora the Explorer... I'm interested.

This is exactly what is wrong with religion. Your view of the world of women is entirely skewed. Although you come across as modest and innocent, your verbiage is creepy and clinical.

The Boomhauer Method... Take time to think about something creative/memorable/relevant to them before.

It's not some sort of mathematic equation that requires a formulaic approach. Are you really that backwards socially?

Like a dog chasing cars, you don't know what you'd do if you caught one.

They aren't fish.

What is boomhauer method?

incel vibes

If you don't stop now, you'll only get off to stolen sex. You'll start raping.

Disagree

Went to Japan,visited some sex shops and enjoyed it

Porn is a downward spiral, your tolerance only gets higher and your thirst for a new high only becomes more depraved.

I suggest stopping looking at porn. At least, stop looking at it every moment of every day.

Porn name?

Lmao
Women will act astonished and offended if you want sex but if you dont want sex they'll walk away

Too much responsibility

>I suggest stopping
>You shouldn't enjoy
samefag

jesus christ you got lucky

Killed a black guy who tried to rob me when I was homeless and sleeping in my car by stabbing him in the chest, disposed of the body by wrecking his face with a lead pipe and removing his fingertips with an axe before dumping the rest in the outback.

Yeah we know. Not that you can't bypass it but poster ID for Yea Forums to stop at least the dumber of you retards...

Bump

That's where you are wrong, you degenerate.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-10 at 11.15.15.png (353x132, 20K)

>Women will act astonished and offended if you want sex but if you dont want sex they'll walk away

Found the incel.

>Killed a black guy who tried to rob me when I was homeless and sleeping in my car by stabbing him in the chest, disposed of the body by wrecking his face with a lead pipe and removing his fingertips with an axe before dumping the rest in the outback.

Found the Australian murderer.

>Porn is a downward spiral, your tolerance only gets higher and your thirst for a new high only becomes more depraved.
>I suggest stopping looking at porn. At least, stop looking at it every moment of every day.

Found the radfem.

>My wife has 2 black boyfriends that she sees when I work away. Shes 40 they are in their early 20s and all do is fuck.

Found the cuck.

Good girl

>I can only cum jacking off to pics of me doing breathplay with women I know photoshopped in

Found the autoerotic asphyxiation guy with high cholesterol.

>catfishing gay people on dating apps like bumble
>gay people
>bumble
shrewd

which part of alabama do you live in

I caught my HS best friend changing on cam
So hot

((USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS REPLY))

Sounds nice.

Im secretly let random gay guys fuck the shit out of me while im living the 100percent hetero life, once let a guy fuck me in a small park , some people saw it too.

>be me. 21 yr old male
>finished uni. ready to be an accountant.
>nothxkid.gif x everywhere = living with roommate working two kitchen jobs
>fucking hating it.
>searching jobs online. expand search to nationwide. like page 8 found accounting position way up north. Small firm, handles local accounts and whatnot.
>applied.
> FF maybe 2 days. phone rings, it's this up north firm.
>told her my story, and she told about how they've been looking for an accountant almost 3 years and how one guy was like 70 still working.
>nobody really applied and the ones that did backed out once they find out we're almost the artic circle and you gotta fly into town. She told me flat out, if I want the job it's mine.
>well, alright but I'll need a bit to get the funds. she tells me they'll pay my transportation there
>sell the few things I own. bed, couch, 32" flatscreen, tables and shit. kept my 360 tough and my few games. tell family and friends about the move.
>they met me at the little airport. the woman from the phone tells me that I'll be living in her house until I get on my feet. 3 months rent free 1 month free electrity
>kind of strange but I'm on the other side of the country so what am I going to say?
>find out she meant a semi furnished mobile home. all to myself.
> FF a year and it's a not gig at all. They pay very well, the cost of living is exspensive but still have enough play money.
> found out since I'm using my education in a very rural area, the gov't took care of a substantial chunk of my student loan. and because of how north we are, we receive an isolation bonus which is basically an extra tax return twice a year.
>the landlady is always bringing me food. meat is expensive here, but the native can hunt whatever whenever. has me over holidays and stuff. nice family.
>the set up is excellent, but a lot of it sucks. there's almost nothing for attractive single women.

disgusting

my hero

>I mainly either stay home and do whatever or go sit the coffee shop with old folks. hung around landlady and her family a lot, made friends and all that.
>babysat kids a few times.
>they helped me get a snowmobile and help me with firewood.
> FF like 2 years and me and landlady's daughter are chilling on her mom's couch watching tv.
>she suggests taking the snowmobiles out for a ride. beautiful day. good idea
>once we're outside, she tells me her out machine is out of gas. so we double on mine.
>about an hour into the ride we stop for a little break. appreciate the scenery.
>the daughter stands right in front of me. "user, if I tell you something, d you promise you won't be angry?"
>yeah sure. what is it?
>"I love you user." she's looking right at me
>uhh.. i love you too..
>her eyes start to well up and tears start. "No user, I love you. I'm so in love with you user. you don't even understand" and going on
>noideawhat2do
>she just kind of stops over reacting and goes "I love you user, but I don't want you to get in trouble" and kisses me
>time to go back. wtf. don't freak out or anything but what
>she cleans the tear marks away with snow and I take her home and go right home.
>i'm trying to process wtf that was. 12 yr old girl confessing her love for me? kissing me? her family would kill me. really pretty girl though. weird thoughts.
>kind of avoid going over and avoid seeing or being alone with the daughter for awhile. but every time I saw her, I would actually notice how pretty she was. as if she were getting better looking each time.

I fantasize of my 50 yr old gf fucking her 21 yr old son. And I of course fantasize fucking her 19 yr old daughter. My GF have talked about this while having sex....

I'm 15

i have a different girl lined up to fuck every day for the next five days and i'm worried i'll run out of gas by the time i get to the last one

soundcloud.com/gnsis777/disintegrate

Attached: 15646913944220.jpg (451x604, 59K)

I was part of a Facebook group that helped older women feel intimacy with someone. It was mostly divorced 50-65 year olds and I'd cuddle them for a night, sometimes with kissing or oral sex if they wanted it.

>almost a year later and things are back to normal. daughter seemed normal. still very pretty.
>I'm at landlady's house because the power is out and she has a generator.
>daughter and I playing cards at the table. landlady is going out for firewood.
>I've got a drink or two and smoking a cigarette. as soon as the landlady is out the door the daughter is like "can i have a drag off that?"
>don't know why, but I handed it to her and it was obvious that she smoked cigarettes.
>You still love me? I ask her
>she looks embarassed "yes, user. I told you." and reached her feet under the table and placed them on my crotch.
>instant boner
> FF a few months. landlady and daghter show up at my door
>"user we need to talk about you and my daughter."
>daughter and I have not done anything together. the most that ever happend was we kissed a few times.
>tells me that the daughter just came clean. was like "I'm in love user." and basically told her that she's been trying for over a year to be my girlfriend.
>"I just want to say that I wouldn't be angry or seek charges." landlady spent like 20 minutes telling me all the things she liked about me and how I'm a good kid. says we can date but she doesn't want us having sex yet.
>I'm ready to puke. I think this some sting operation or something. I just sit there. speechless. landlady has tears down her face from crying. she gets up off the couch and tells me like whatever see you later user whatever. just leaves. daughter still sitting on my couch.

I enjoy exposing my wife. I create threads for her and post her nudes and videos. I keep pushing it further. She's pretty well known on here and she's been spread to a lot of porn sites. I also got her doxed and her nudes can be found by googling her name. I often wonder if she's been seen by any of her Male friends and family.

okay, peaked interest, wtf happened next?

This is a very strange situation you got yourself in. It seems you spent a good chunk of your young life in this deserted place in the middle of nowhere with this poor lonely family. Maybe it's time you take your experience, put it on a resume, and move somewhere populated and really start living your life. You're 24 you cant have a 13 year old girl.

I'm willing to give a buddy's sc to people that are will to try to get him to trade nudes of his gf

Please continue user, want to hear more about your journey in comfy remote polar circle village.

>You're 24 you cant have a 13 year old girl.
yes he can.
or did you forget about all the pregnant teenagers in the US that the government does nothing about?

>I ask the daughter wtf. her mom just gave me permission to take her 13 yr old daughter on dates.
>the daughter's like yeah basically. tells me her side of the story.
>she comes over and sits on my lap.
>we sit there in my chair watching movies.
>take her home later. landlady is different by trying to be normal.
>the daughter spends most of her free time at my place. even comes right from school and does her homework. her mother made her a key, with my permission.
>less than a year later and she's completely moved in with me
>she has her own room, and everything
>never sleeps in her own bed. always in with me.
>landlady no longer charges me rent
> FF to now. I'm 27 and she's 15. life is actually really great.
>I'm apart of her family now more than ever. her grades have improved. I always come home to a clean and often times dinner made. promoted at work. living rent free.
>not really a secret, but also something you couldn't ever bring up anywhere.

I got my prom date pregnant. We had protected sex then she fell asleep. I then fucked her raw and cream pied her.

did she ever find out?

No. She thought the condom broke.

Damn I wish my wife was 15.

>Damn I wish my wife was 15

by allah gimme that jb booty

Probably a half-brother
>checked

what will happen when the relationship with the daughter falls apart?

Won't happen due to the low percentage of eligible guys.

ew

chad move user, did he know you were railing his girl? also, what started the fight?

My gripe is the fact the US will only accept it if it's your religion.
Why is it only allowed and tolerated if it's religion?
Why can't I just do the same without be apart of a religion?
What's the difference?

do not do it user, its a fucking trap

>Good girl
That’s what he used to say to me right after I swallowed his come.

Attached: 1564223933265.jpg (264x191, 8K)

I post my wifes nudes all the time. She's been recognized and named before, but not much came of it. I think I get off mostly on the risk factor. Part of me just wants to push it and watch /b destroy her.

well, go on then

I'm really tempted. It could go horribly wrong though.

Your at the point where paying for pussy would be better, morally and not.

you did it before though?

Yeah, and it was hot af. Luckily no serious damage.

Attached: IncredibleOrganicBug-max-1mb.gif (520x293, 523K)

That is fucking hot!!!

I jerk it to my daughter's socks

Attached: 20180210_092807.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

no panties?

hopefully it never will. I'm positive I don't plan on straying. and she's definitely a lot hotter than the less than 30's in town. hands down.
that's my hope. there's much for attractive people.

sometimes I wonder if it's actually a racial thing. gf and I are both white, her parents were white but they split up and her mom got remarried. she has a half-sister who's native. There are only a handful of white people around, so I wonder that influenced girlfriend's or mother's decisions or not.
either way whatever.

Don't listen to these fags. Nothing good will come of it and it's not worth it.

show us the feet

Lol

They don't do anything for me

Attached: 20180213_092833.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

I hope your friend finds out and then murders you both.

Dubs demands it

I won't show any skin of her

What would you suggest? How would you do it?

Examples of your fuck pig naked?

why, because you have already flayed it off and are making a suit out of it?

just post em bro with a face censored in paint or something.

I will never harm my girl ever

I have a thread going with examples

If I believed you were OP or even real that could be a huge turnon

Link thread? There are a lot of threads

I've already done more than that. I post pics and videos with her face showing

I would have said, "that's it....swallow you little whore"

>If I believed you were OP or even real that could be a huge turnon
I am the OP, I fell asleep around 3 and just got back up about 6 and I am certainly real.

I think we are larping that "good girl" would come just after that.

Attached: gtfo_postit.jpg (538x307, 22K)

Omg you too? Theres something this wrong with somebody elses sleep schedule?

>"that's it....swallow you little whore"
He said a lot of things to me but he never called me any names.

I also would have made her say thank you, with a smile.

What else dirty did he say to you? Were you ever naked?

God is using Israel to punish the world for their sins. In the end, they will all end up in Israel confronting Jesus himself and losing.

>I also would have made her say thank you, with a smile.
I never smiled, I was usually trying not to throw up.

Why? I don't think I want to link my confession to it

He must have had so much cum for your little body.

I just want to jerk off to her. I'm not gonna fucking find out who she is. I don't even care who she is.

search chaturbate small penis and the first image you see is me and my cock

Congratulations?

Bruh this ain't it. You sense she gets something from letting you have the fantasy and you go fat cp guy cringe.

Sad. Have a (You)

not looking for congrats it actually freaks me out thinking friends could come across it

what’s that mean (You)

>but she doesn't want us having sex yet.
>never sleeps in her own bed. always in with me.

this seems conflicting.

>What else dirty did he say to you? Were you ever naked?
He didn’t say anything really dirty. He would tell me that I was a good girl or that he loved coming in my mouth or swallow my come like a good girl, stuff like that.
I was topless a lot of times when I was sucking him off but I always had my pants or a skirt on.
I was mostly naked a few times when he fucked my ass.

What position were you in when he fucked your ass? Doggy? Or on your back with your legs up?

nigga watch your mouth
user used a trans-racial/polyenthic hemophilic slur.

Lol this hour crowd is so fucked. In a good way.

Did he cum in your ass? If so how'd you drain it out?

Just start a thread with one if her nudes, her full name, and links to her social media. Then sit back and watch /b do its thing.

When we were in high school my buddy's girlfriend at the time used to get naked in my hot tub with me and suck my dick and let me go down on her. I tried to get her to break up with him, but no dice. She did tell me that my dick was bigger than his, so got that going for me

>Omg you too?
My sleep is always screwed up, it’s one of the reasons that I cruise these boards.

I think my sister’s 15yo friend is hot.
>pic related

Attached: D56D2840-8C41-4FEC-8892-9DF7B8CBBCFC.jpg (1242x1545, 1.87M)

As a boy I was molested several times by older men and even a couple of teenagers at different points.

I went on to molest my cousin from when I was 7 and she was 3 until I was 12 and she was 8 and was forced to tell on me because of an unrelated health issue.

go back to fb/ig

Dude same. Only reason really.

She is

Might be someday.

Women are fine. You're just a faggot op. Women can sense that.

Solid plan. Do it.

>He must have had so much cum for your little body.
He did have some really big loads of come and it was salty and bitter tasting

No
Yup
Already

Attached: EE63E0EE-52AD-48BF-9135-809887F3B097.jpg (1242x1231, 1.17M)

- the first person to give me a handjob was our ugly housemaid in her mid 20s when I was 5 years old

- the first blowjob I recieved was from my sister when I was 15 and she was 7

- my first full on pussy intercourse was with my cousin when I was 16 and she was 20

-my first anal sex experience was with my sister when I was 24 and she was 16

Server with no rules
Anything goes

>discord_.gg/9JvQBV2

Did you ever think about reporting him? Because it sounds like you absolutely 100% did not enjoy anything from it.

>What position were you in when he fucked your ass?
I was on my back with my legs up and my feet on his shoulders.
He only came in my ass once and I had to sit on the toilet for a while to let it run out.

Does giving these lurkers boners turn you on at all? Odd kink?

Are you black user?

What a life bro...

>Did you ever think about reporting him?
It ended by the time I was 11 and him and his family moved away. I wouldn’t want the drama now and at the time I felt guilty like it was my fault.

It's sad considering I've only had sex with one girl that's not a family member...

Top 100 tech co. user in middle management. I worked inbound mail, slow day. Some goon at HQ used Google collabo tools wrong so I open the link to a draft - 'we cease operations in this country' - signed by boss. He genuinely didn't have a clue until I showed him. Now walking through a 100 ppl office and projecting for growth looks a tad silly.
MFW applies.

Attached: 2019-08-10 14.22.20.png (608x608, 280K)

>I was on my back with my legs up and my feet on his shoulders

Thank you. I am gonna cum picturing this. Were you crying too?

>Does giving these lurkers boners turn you on at all?
No but I don’t mind it. I just come to the boards to write it out of my system and the lurkers that are getting off on are easier to take than the people that are full of sympathy for me.

You were an impressionable and manipulated kid. None of it is your fault. That being said, have you ever had those types of inappropriate moments with younger boys or girls? I know that kind of abuse can be cyclical. I was molested as a little boy by our housemaid and that started off my own actions.

Boomer method

>Are you black user?
I am back.

she'll be much hotter when she's like 23

System thinks my post is spam and tells me to reformat. How can I fix?

So over the past month I’ve started writing fetish stories on a really niche forum. I’ve been talking to another writer on there a lot because he thinks I’m a good writer and i’m the only other one who posts regularly besides him. We’ve gotten to know each other really well and I’d say we’re decent friends, and we discuss each other’s stories as well as current events quite a lot. This guy is also a fairly well-known author in NYC and is good friends with lots of other authors and some mid-level politicians.

Here’s what’s weird. The stories he has written have often predicted the future. I used to think he was full of shit, talking about stuff like how girls he was meeting had special quirks about them that matched characters he’d written. But he’s predicted way more consequential stuff than that. He wrote about the involvement of actress Grace Park in a high-level corporate cult - before the cult NXIVM was exposed and she was revealed to be part of it. Just recently, he had 8ch play a role in a hate crime in one of his stories - one day before the shootings.

And now that I’ve gotten involved with him, both his and my stories are predicting things in my life. It started with me getting rejected from a job that I was far more than qualified for, a day after I wrote about that happening to my protag as the first plot point in my new story. The other guy is currently writing a story about a girl named Mary who thinks she’s the Virgin Mary - and I’m seeing a girl named Mary who has expressed the same. The fuck is going on?

>sometimes I wonder if it's actually a racial thing
ya think? also you didn't say when you started fucking the girl

>Thank you. I am gonna cum picturing this. Were you crying too?
I was crying when he fucked my ass but I tried to stay as quiet as possible because we was in the study in his house and I was terrified that my friend or someone else would wake up and catch us. His cock was pretty big and it hurt bad when he put it in. I kept asking him to please take it out but he wouldn’t.
really hurt