Thousands of people not being able to use their favorite imageboard is a far...

Thousands of people not being able to use their favorite imageboard is a far, FAR greater tragedy than 22 dead beaners in Texas. I'm 100% serious and not exaggerating.

Attached: 630px-InfiniteChan∞chanLogo.svg.png (630x480, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3chan.co/b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can still acess it through tor

Attached: comptfdx.jpg (257x196, 8K)

not sure if trolling or if serious

>Thousands of people not being able to use their favorite imageboard is a far, FAR greater tragedy than 22 dead beaners in Texas. I'm 100% serious and not exaggerating.

Ok dude epic

Nobody cares about your faggot shitchan

>faggots
FTFY

NYPA
GTFO

Millions of jackasses who are insecure over their micropenises losing their guns is a far, FAR greater tragedy than 22 dead beaners in Texas. I'm 100% serious and not exaggerating.

Well perhaps you should host it then!

Im still unconvinced this has anything to do with beaners. This is about politics.

White people dont LIKE mexicans. They simply HATE Donald Trump.

Attached: FrijoleTriste.jpg (2273x1254, 378K)

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion ain't working.

Attached: 1565403167069.png (417x471, 274K)

and it seems the faggot commies of /leftypol/ has infested Yea Forums. refugees not welcome

Honestly. You’re right. Free speech is being destroyed because of 22 beans.

Attached: C2B07031-6F8F-4E9D-B069-F3FCC065087E.jpg (720x719, 62K)

it was until yesterday

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

>I'm 100% serious and not exaggerating.
That's okay - we understand that you're a soulless automaton.

When you attempt to silence dissent and candid conversation you drive it further underground, and they become truly dangerous instead of mouthy larpers.

Found the liberal fucktard I was looking for in this thread..

You just don't get it.

they say you can't condemn a group of people because the actions of a few, but still they do the
exactly the same thing

Attached: 1403641883494.png (400x386, 99K)

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

>Found the liberal fucktard I was looking for in this thread.

Congratulations—are you going to Disney World, Adolf?

This is a false dichotomy... a really stupid one. Though, even if it weren't false... censoring the internet based on feelings and nonsense is evil, and doing permanent damage to the freedom of our entire civilization IS more important than any specific people's lives.

im not sure any of you really are thinking this through.

8 chan, did nothing wrong. the psycho posted his reasoning to that website before he drove FAR from his home to kill as many people as he could, because of trump and his rhetoric.
his post, on that site, proves that its not video games. proves that its not violent tv shows. proves that his actions were NOT mental illness. and proves that republicans DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE ( who isnt rich anyway.)

the site shouldn't BE down. but as long as it is. it lets them create any narrative they want. to make any law that they want. to take away almost any freedom they want.

anonymous, if ever there was a time to never forgive, and never forget. this is it.

good point - shine a fucking light on it

Here is our new home 3chan.co/b/

Attached: 4b44d2b9f14dbeb1b92586bfd26720025f3a869c7c92744d9d4a08274ce40e47.jpg (480x360, 58K)

Well of course, user! Did you really think that they’d let the whites get away with this one? No no no it’s not every day you can use a shooting to your political advantage!

Attached: D1EB349F-4886-418E-98D6-156BEA3B8C18.jpg (764x727, 63K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Go back to Stormfront.

Tor 8ch is a honeypot for cp

DONT GO THERE

You sound fat. Shouldn't you be planning a school shooting?

Attached: alt right.jpg (960x695, 118K)

The manifesto was posted on Instagram

Some sage fag copied and pasted it from there into 8ch

Fuck off.

Bring back 8ch

Can't access. DDoS?

I miss /zoo/

Imagine mourning the loss of any chan site.

Enjoy your incarceration.

Attached: snap 004.png (835x686, 168K)

Nope

hahaha, fuck america. This feel like china.

he posted it on instagram and someone posted it to 8ch
that place had the best webm threads though.. rip

Imagine expecting and trusting others to protect you when you won't even protect yourself

i know man... /delicious/ was the best

Indeed, user. If only the swaths of drones who larp for the spineless government would see that, but if they were that smart, they wouldn't go along with that woke shit anyway.

>beans

Did you actually even fucking look at who got killed? Nothing is worse than an edge poster that’s so fucking uninformed. You ruin this for everyone. Fuck you.

aye aye aye aye in china they never eat chili

Are you one of those schitzos that think it was a bunch of whites killed in a 85% mexican town?

I wish. They arent accepting any new memberships.

trying to hard to bait
everyone knows killing poor people and immigrants only disenfranchises gun owning people who are decent and honest
so this low energy bait
serves the 200k a year “vp” of some multibilliondollar bank who collaborates with the power brokers that subjugate you
if you were serious you would be doing somethibg righteous that would get their attention
but pathetically bating beaner deaths is so lazy
do something real
advocate like osama bin laden
run the numbers
the people who died at the world trade centre averaged 150k a year and would generally live into their sixties producing 9billion in GDP over their workspan.
Thats true trolling because Osama Bin laden knew that and he coopted a bunch of nihilists radicalized their philosophy on religion and succeeded to a degree where the U.S had to start several wars to advance its own agenda of subjugation of working class plebs.

killing working people
gunning them down
going after police and doctors
serves the power structure
which unbeknownst to naive plebs
dont give a shit about politics
power serves itself and if proles tear each other apart for entertainment leaving the spoils to the purveyors of bullshit
then that makes you a collaborator
so sad
so
into killing your own kind