Don't know where else to post this, and google/prior ER experience did nothing but cost me a few thousand

Don't know where else to post this, and google/prior ER experience did nothing but cost me a few thousand.
Back in January I experienced nearly unbearable acid reflux like symptoms, with no change to my diet or other habits. It escalated to the point of me going to the ER at midnight and being ran through every test they could think of, then being told that there was nothing they could do. Anyways, it went away a few days later. Antacids did nothing, and eating didn't change how I felt.
Fast forward to yesterday and it came back. It is not as bad as last time so far, but I am still concerned. Am I going to live?

Attached: medical.jpg (2000x1333, 181K)

ive had acid reflux issues in the past.

quitting smoking, and most importantly, quitting vaping, stopped the reflux. and avoiding acid food, like tomatoes.

Checked, but I do none of those

U need sum milky

you bloodline is cursed

alright. other issues could include the 'valve' in your esophagus is not working right, allowing acid to come back up. the only way to test for that is to put a tube down your throat and check, which, without insurance is gonna fuck you up financially. hope that helps

Is that something that could go dormant for the better part of a year?

im no doctor user. but such a thing seems reasonable to me. With that said, acid reflux is no joke, if you dont get this under control, you could develop cancer of the esophagus (due to the constant damage being done to it). even if you feel no 'problems' with acid reflux, if there is stomach acid where there shouldnt be, you're gonna get fucked up.

there probably are other causes for your reflux user, but diet and a faulty 'esophagus' valve would be my guess. i hope you get it under control. most dont. most ignore it, or just anti-acid themselves into an early grave.

my little brother had problems with acid reflux and vomiting for a few years. we only noticed around the age of 7 because he was adopted. at age 11, he was taken to the ER and had to have his appendix removed because it was severely inflamed and near rupturing.

i also was having problems with acid reflux/vomiting/diarrhea literally like months after his surgery and it turned out my gallbladder was only functioning at 16%.

would look into either of those being an issue if it keeps happening

WRRYYYYYYYY

just go to the doctor, it'll take 10min and cost like $10.

forgot about the appendix issue. that too can cause acid reflux. but theres a quicktest you can do to see if you're appendix is an issue (something about raising your hands above your head and jumping up and down or something, i forget, google it)

gr8 b8 m8. i r8 8 out of 8.

Ask for Tecta, generic name panatraprazole. Horrible GERD totally controlled on that. 1 tablet every morning

>trusting labcoats
Already did that, wont again
Thanks guys, I will look into those if it persists. The weird thing is that there is no other pain besides a slight fever, and it came on twice with no change of anything.
Also, for the record, I am a 19 year old male with healthy everything.

Both times it is suspiciously like a cold, how it just sorta comes on with no conscious change to anything

not to fuck with you user, but seriously, google appendicitus check, and see if your appendix is on the verge of busting. the fever and whatnot leads me to believe this may be an appendicitus.

>appendicitus check
Just did, and I don't think it is that. No pain in abdomen, no any other symptoms. Also, I know it was months ago, but my bloodwork, imaging, and stuff came back entirely clean.

yeah. appendicitus would have show up with an elevated white cell count (i thinks its white cells that fight bacterias, i forget). it might be your gallbladder as another user said, but i suspect that should have been picked up by your tests.

with that said, im out of ideas as to what could be causing your issue user. im no doctor. but if youre interested in reducing your acid for a while, as another user said, try getting a fuckton of omeprazole (or the generic version). i got a huge stack of that shit from costco (discount bulk store here in the u.s.). for like 30 bucks i got a 3 months supply. took a pill every day for 3 months, and havent had issues since. that may be something you'll want to consider.

Maybe, thanks. You did more than 10 labcoats at 4 AM could with 5 grand.

Could be anxiety or stress related inflammation. They seem to correlate with each other. Which honestly, worrying enough to where you’re considering going to the ER over acid reflux-like symptoms could point this.

wish ya luck user. but in all seriousness, dont ignore it like so many others do. acid reflux is no joke and could lead to major issues down the road.

Not OP but bad acid reflux can make you feel like you're going to have a literal heart attack. In extreme cases it can irritate nerves in your esophagus and cause all kinds of weird side effects to boot.

You probably just have a virus giving you the fever and acid stomach. It happens to me a couple of times a year. I just take a Zantac for a few nights before I go to bed until the virus is gone.

Which is exactly why it points to anxiety related inflammation. Do you understand what anxiety and stress does to our stomachs? Slows digestion, increases acid, etc. Which then results to being the underlying cause of it. Especially if it’s to the point you feel like it’s a heart attack.