What a catch arin :)

what a catch arin :)

Attached: 1565345788469.jpg (1247x881, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ConspiracyGrumps/comments/30bhdf/proof_of_suzys_dishonesty_suzys_etsy_scam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1565350629742.jpg (1242x1310, 215K)

Aw are her black bvlls to rough on her?

reddit.com/r/ConspiracyGrumps/comments/30bhdf/proof_of_suzys_dishonesty_suzys_etsy_scam/

Attached: 1565350816679.png (1039x881, 899K)

Attached: 1565351441052.png (848x739, 312K)

Who is this person?

Attached: 1565346042585.jpg (640x777, 39K)

Attached: 1565351316145.png (597x395, 61K)

Can I get a quick rundown on this bitch, All I remember is her leaked sex pic.

Fuck her for throwing DingDong and Julian under the boss. They may have overreacted but Suzy is a manipulative cunt and no not just because she has a vagina.

I hope everyone except JonTron related to Game Grumps and Normal Boots dies. They are all same horrible, spoiled people who have done terrible things.

Tell the folks at home what's happening here.

May I ask you men. If we lived in the world where women were obsessed with men as men are with women in this world. Would any of you whore yourself out for money. Or cosplay. Or do shirtless twitch streams.

*bus

Egoraptor's wife. Few weeks back Arin tried to get SrPelo cancelled by getting offended over a parody cartoon making it about himself then proceeded to randomly throw all of Newgrounds under the bus burning all bridges with his prior friends who quickly called him out. Stuff is trickling out about how scummy Arin and Suzy are but they are trying their hardest to bury it.

Attached: 1565346031235.jpg (606x648, 66K)

Absolutely. I fucking WISH I was a hot girl, play videogames all day and flash my cleavage and never have to work again. Women have no idea how easy they have it.

their words were from people who worked there so there was probably a lot of truth in it

>random e-celeb drama
>twitter screenshots
>linking to a random subreddit
the absolute fucking state of Yea Forums

It is Yea Forums posters. Report it.

Hell to the fuck yeah. My morality is already fucked, so I definitely wouldn't be above doing a few topless streams for pocket change.

i would fuck stamper

I will still all of the Burger King money on the first skinny long black haired punk looking guy that shows his chest while playing vidya

cringe

they were too soft if anything after finding out more. can't believe we almost lost one to suicide because of suzy.

Is this edited, her face looks like some elderly man. Is this what she looks like without makeup?

>projared soliciting nudes from minors
>suzy trying to push dingdong towards suicide
>ross in therapy after holly ruined his marriage
>arin hoping to ruin the careers of all his friends

How fucking deep does the hole go

>thread about man who says “poopy butt” at games for a living
Wow, who the fuck cares? Shit.

What's this about suicide?
I know TimothyT and his flying machine, but I don't think he's ever mentioned outright suicide.

as deep as your mom's cunt. now get out of Yea Forums, you stupid nigger

internet celebrity should never have been taken seriously

this is the kind of retardation you get by funneling money into it

>plebbitors have a whole subplebbit devoted to exposing a conspiracy by these eceleb youtubers i happily know nothing about

DD is neurotic enough for me to take those threats seriously too. Fuck Suzy.

What has Dan done?

Baby I already did that for couple of weird girls. And guys. I have that lean yet still manish look.

Stop forcing this shitty meme

I'd be too ugly to make any money. Otherwise, I'd be trying to do it right now. I don't care, I'd gladly be a male twitch thot.

>suicide
Wait, what?

Chris remains based as always

>>ross in therapy after holly ruined his marriage
Disappointing. He was the purest one

He left the money in the microwave before he left when I clearly left a bowl out on the kitchen table for him to drop it in.

>DD says on stream how he doesnt care for game grumps gay dad game
>weeks pass
>suzy and brian attack him on twitter saying he never saw anything and had nothing to do with it
>grump fans doxx him and out him as gay to his family
>turns out he had a beta build from the team
>things he said on stream were compiled feelings from them since they wanted him to speak up for them
>same people turned their backs on him after seeing how suzy reacted and not wanting to lose their jobs

he has posted screenshots showing he has the beta too. suzy lied publicly trying to get him hurt.

Its clear dingdong is scared as shit still since he blames himself for all of it

His life got fucking ruined by arin and suzy and he probably doesnt want to cross them again

That doesn't mention anything about suicide.
He did talk about how 2017 was the lowest point in his life for many reasons (ear pain, being fucked with his landlord, being fucked for being one of the few criticizing NITW [the only reason I made the thread on reddit is because this was when Dingdong was seen as the funny internet guy, and to see 2/3 of the funny boys beat the fucking shit out of NITW was amazing], the shit with Dream Daddy, etc)

Suzy's recent private account leaks proves that things are not sunshine and flowers behind the scenes. It only has 10ish followers so somebody from Game Grumps had to decide to leak it.

so any of you got any good nudes/fakes of suzy or are we just going to debate about some D-class celebrities all day?

search around on reddit since he alluded to suicide attempts saying julian stopped him

Apparently didnt get paid for a long time and when he did it was on commission so it was very little

Oney said how doodle doods money went straight to game grumps too so they were making them money while barely seeing any themselves

Yeah, I'd be a total whore.

the phone call to microsoft to obtain a lego island map was one of the best streams i got to tune into.

This

Attached: oO1wy5E.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

>FEMINAZI STOLE MY ICE CREAM!!!

here's your hog.

Attached: upload_2018-2-8_18-50-58.png (934x587, 701K)

No wonder he was always so fucking depressed holy shit.

Go on

Oh shit really? Please if anyone has pics to show evidence pls post

Attached: Spudermon.jpg (505x472, 50K)

i dont get it

she cannot actually be that fucking fat

>suzy
Suzy? More like Su-WEEEEEEE