"H... hey user. Bad news. Umm I seem to have let myself go a little bit...

"H... hey user. Bad news. Umm I seem to have let myself go a little bit... do you think you can help me lose some weight? Please...? Oh fuck..."

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190625_104941189.jpg (320x448, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

replace sweets with fruit and fast food with salads, and soda with water, and coffee with tea.

"well... I guess that would be a good start. I just wish It didn't get this bad in the first place, you know what I mean?"

how did it get this bad? stress at work or relationship?

"No, nothing like that, it's just... ugh I don't know. You try to just ignore it and not think about it. It has a way of sneaking up on you if you go out of your way to pretend it isn't a problem"

"you know what I mean?"

aw it sure does sweetie. youre still looking good to me tho.

really? you still look good though even with a few extra pounds you look cute af but if you really wanna loose weight i don't mind helping =)

"well, that is nice to hear I guess haha... what do you have in mind?"

"You are sure what does? And... well thanks, user"
:)

Fat girls make my fucking cock hard. You looks great as is Sweetie, if anything, eat up. Let's see how you'd look with an extra 100lbs hmm?

Attached: 1532306905619.jpg (564x849, 144K)

you have two choices
work out a lot of get whored out

"Oh God... please no. Id rather cut off an arm"

"Ugh... can't I just... well... fuck ok you are right..."

HEY LARDASS

Attached: 1564509325365.png (1366x768, 1.02M)

"I... come on user... I I am not that fat!!!"
*pouts and crosses my arms*

Trips of truth

i was thinking maybe we should start slow maybe go out on walks at first just go as far as we can before getting too tired so it isn't too stressfull and after you loose some weight we can beggin the real excersise maybe hit the gym from time to time or just go out on daily runs watcha think??

"Oh... thats really detailed user. Have... have you been thinking about this for awhile?"

I'm afraid you don't have an option in the matter. Not like can LOSE any weight right? Might as well keep doing the only thing you're good at you SOW

Attached: Yukirone.jpg (1079x1520, 146K)

"n...No I can do this! Just you watch me, asshole!"

nah it just seemed like the best way to loose weight don't be so insecure honey you look better the way you are i just wanna help you be happy with yourself

Oh suuuuure. Because it's worked so well for you so far hasn't it? How many fad diets have you tried so far Piggy? How times this week have you been to McDonald's this week? Don't claim it's because it's "fast" or "convenient". It's because you're a cow who loves greasy food. You should just embrace it now.

Attached: tumblr_pe8ejo8LY81wdjhv7o1_1280.png (1280x1588, 1.22M)

"Oh, ok it's just... I was wondering if you thought I was getting too fat before and just didn't want to hurt my feelings."
*I blush*
"But yeah, that sounds like a great plan! I mean, its going to be hard im sure... but well, I guess I have it coming haha"

>help her lose weight
>she becomes a hoe and leaves you

yeah, nah

"I... I haven't tried to lose weight before!

...and, oh I don't know. maybe like 4 times?"

Hmmmm sounds like 4 times too many Ms. Piggie! Also, I simply don't believe you, you've always been pretty pudgy but now you're undeniably HUGE! Or maybe this was your goal all along? You like being so incredibly soft and plush to the touch? I know I like you that way, and think some more of you would be great...

Attached: 1558212981427.jpg (1115x1083, 106K)

"I am not THAT big! Come on user... you are really hurting my feelings here. I just want to lose some weight... ok?"

And I just think you'd look so much better with more weight! It'd also be a whole lot easier, more and fun and delicious to gain some. Imagine, weight gain shakes with cake batter and ice cream everyday. Delicious.

Attached: 1560661970196.png (600x600, 164K)

The fuck kind of thread is this?

Attached: 1564171777536.jpg (644x960, 59K)

"Ugh... the idea of that just makes me sick to my stomach!"
*I cross my arms and pout*

yeah i'll be supporting you all the way until you're happy with your weight but don't forget you'd be beautiful even if you weighed 500 pounds

I lost 40 lbs last year and I have M.E./CFS, so I started slow. Just choose not to have sugar in your coffee, avoid soda, or choose yogurt or oats in the morning not cereal. Then I started walking more, and then some weights. I can't push too hard or my CFS flares and I get nerve pain and am stuck in bed.. so I can't do an hour a day every day. But it is my goal to get there! And I've seen progress!

I'm sure you can start slow and get results too with a bit of effort. ^_^

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

*I smirk*
"oh, come on! If I were 500lbs, you would be begging me to hop on a treadmill, user!"

Oh no need to be like that Darling! It'll be fun! Playing videogames all day, watching Netflix catching up on all your favorite movies and shows. You could even quit your job! I'll take care of the bills and such if you promise to be my plump Princess.

Attached: 1479189087103.jpg (810x1033, 408K)

"heh I mean... that doesn't sound too bad I guess. like, at least it seems kinda manageable when you put it like that. Do you think I should lose 40lbs too?"

"I mean... that isn't the part that sounds bad. I just feel so awkward and uncomfortable in this body..."

discord
====
.gg/JGCeAAA

I think you should do what makes you happy :)

Why do you keep posting this?

"haha I mean like... in your personal preferences..."

nah you're the one that wants to exercise i just wanna help i wouldn't care how fat you get you're still perfect in my eyes =)

"you say that now, haha"
*I give you a big hug*

Don't be. Your gorgeous as-is. You've got curves other girls could only DREAM of! And what cup size are you? Atleast a DD I reckon. You positively exude feminity, charm and sexiness. You could spend all day, lounging around enjoying yourself, without a care in the world. So I say we amplify the best parts of you and indulge to your heart's content. Maybe we start with an extra 50lbs by Christmas?

Attached: tomoko_selfie_by_bamboo_ale.jpg (845x945, 80K)

Google keto. Be strict about it. Embrace the denial.

In my opinion, I think you already are fine. If you want to feel less unsure of yourself, or if you feel bad about yourself when you look in a mirror, or if you want to be healthier for a goal (maybe you want to go on a trip somewhere or some something) ... then cool do it! If you don't want to workout that's fine, but do it for you either way.

ever seen a bitch with lipedema?

Attached: IJWH-106227-F01[1].jpg (554x847, 203K)

:(

Attached: 02d83e42217a57ed4ae2c5e8642edfdd.png (599x631, 456K)

i say it now and i'll always say it you're perfect in my eyes no matter how much weight you put on..... so do you still want to loose weight?

:)?

Attached: tumblr_pgm3mnnh011vnxudc_1280.png (938x1920, 1021K)

Attached: D7vt9CBVUAEmpef.png (734x878, 588K)

RIP?

Attached: 007.jpg (1280x1280, 182K)

Anyone still here?

Attached: 1232AFC441DA4F81883CD0FEBBAA626B.png (1900x2300, 1.57M)

me op seems to be gone though

Fucking RIP OP. Had to go somewhere else to nut. Fuck this gay Mongolian Basket weaving forum.

Attached: 122.jpg (1280x1807, 358K)

OP come back =(