Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Attached: 73E5BACC-FF9F-4EE0-A9FF-CB006347AF8B.jpg (389x554, 56K)

**Roll** with it.

Put her on a diet

Post tits

Not care.

Damn, check out those 30" pythons, Brother.

Since this is a porker thread WWYD to my fatty gf?

Attached: 1QlaiZl.jpg (1440x1439, 467K)

More of these tits please. I would come on those tits as I feed her a cheeseburger

Server with no rules
Total chaos

Anything goes
>discordapp_.gg/9JvQBV2

More of my fat slut cow

Attached: utYxGOM.jpg (960x720, 150K)

More please, she’s honestly gorgeous. I would honestly eat her ass

>More please, she’s honestly gorgeous. I would honestly eat her ass

#MeToo

You guys sure you would? Pic of her greasy face for reference (she hides it in most pics we take by being far from the camera). I would've left her a long time ago if it weren't for her cowtits and ass lmao

Attached: T87oeV1.jpg (1440x1440, 325K)

nudes now. unleash those monsters

She kinda cute. But yeah, those tits and ass are magical

Keep in mind these are what she thinks are "good" pics. And yeah her tits and ass are the only reason anyone would be with her. Was thinking of buying her more junk food to see if they'd get bigger tbh

Attached: 9d3868a3565050a6fefeaf1309ef6701.jpg (280x280, 15K)

>nudes now. unleash those monsters

*"We live in a society"*

"Jokingly" insult her appearance constantly until she becomes an obedient fleshlight, feed her to pack on the pounds while fucking her multiple times daily, then leave her when she's ruined (300-400lbs+).

Probably get 3 nuts off on her

First would be off of tiddy fucking her
Then I'll just give her a nice little cream pie after some violent fucking & ragdollings
Then an even more violent backdoor violation that, honestly may cause her some internal injuries, but fuck that I'm gettin that nut off no matter how fucked up she gets back there

If she isn't knocking on death's door after all of this, I'll just see if she can get me to nut a 4th time before choking to death on this dick. If so, she wins and gets dumped on the side of the rode blind folded & hog tied for someone to save (or take in to violently fuck again, idgaf).

As aforementioned chick I'd probably just do the tiddy fucking and violent ass fucking afterwards, with the later have me recreate that "Deliverence" scene where I have her "SQUEAL LIKE A PIG"

WWYD to this sweet little milf?

Attached: Untitled48.jpg (663x949, 220K)

Fuck her in all of her holes until my dick starts hurting, then as she lays exhausted trying to catch her breath just videotape the dozen niggers that gang fucks her into unconsciousness for future enjoyment

she looks slow... mentally