When you scratch out boogers, where do you put them?

when you scratch out boogers, where do you put them?

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1558103479386.png (503x574, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i flick them

Floor. They dry out and get sucked up by the vacuum.

This is pretty nasty, but same...

I keep them on my finger until I can pat someone on the back.

I flick them against the wall and my wife things its eye boogers from the cat

I put them in my mouth

oh how fun

Let my dog eat it

My wife is sexy as fuck but she wipes hers on the driver's side seat of her car or on her side of the fitted sheet. She will have a collection of like 20 at a time. It's gross AF. But she's so sexy.

Oh yea, she also does this.

on the ground next to bed
or if I am not lazy I open the drawer that is under my bed and put them there

At Home:

>Use tissue like normal, civilized person.

In Car:

>Flick out window.

Outside:

>Snot rocket if possible.

At Work:

>Again, use tissue

Basically, if I have a tissue available, I use it.

Just eat them

Couch, wall, or eat them

discord
====
.gg/JGCeAAA

eat em, flick them.
Sauce any1?

flip them onto the floor, vacuum them later when they are crispy

Between my sock and my ankle or between the buttons on my shirt.

Fuck you people are disgusting. Use a kleenix like a civilized person. It's like everyone on /b is 5.

put em on the wall like a collage of boogers

I eat the dry ones , apparently it's good for immunity due to the bacteria and dust in the mucus

Attached: 1564622020318.jpg (634x458, 44K)

the buttons?

>i eat stuff my body tries to keep out

Attached: kill me.png (125x166, 15K)

do you eat your shit too?

200 IQ plays

>where do you put them
in my mouth. fuck the poe-leece

I've read a few times that eating your boogers can help your immune system. For what its worth, personally, I -never- get sick. When I was a kid my mom used to call me in sick because i never got a day off like all the other kids. I'm 34 now and I still never get sick. The last time I remember being sick was about 5 yrs ago, I had been sitting in my friends' kid's blankets and 'nest' on the couch for hours, and as I'm leaving hes ok 'oh yea, kids got the flu really bad hes been sleeping there' (pissed me the fuck off, dude why would you not tell me that). Ended up getting the flu for one really bad night and that was it, no week-long endeavor. One night.

I'm just one person's worth of evidence, but fuckin' hell its like my immune system is a superpower

boogers dont taste like shit. Theyre slightly salty and kinda nice

lol

I eat them as well and it's the same here with my immune system. It's not perfect, but it's really strong. There's something to be said for keeping your immune system on it's toes by constant low level exposure to germs.

under my desk

I rub them between my fingers to rapidly dry them out, then crush them to dust. Can't even tell where I left them afterwards.

You are delusional. I never eat anything that my body expels and i have never missed a day of work in over 8 years.

Your body doesnt expel all of it. the natural flow of mucus in the nasal passages is down your throat. Otherwise your nose would constantly be dripping, sick or not.

kek

I put them up my butt

Attached: FB_IMG_1565370242906.jpg (639x632, 27K)

>in the nasal passages
>expelled

I put them on OP's mom