Do any of you feel absolute existential dread over the eventual demise of everything?

Do any of you feel absolute existential dread over the eventual demise of everything?

Attached: craze.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Eternal progress open to every Human Soul.

sometimes. it's just really hard to grasp.

No, thanks.-

Not at all. Why should I care? Only going to live a handful of decades anyway.

The fear is that of the demise of oneself. I don't want to die.

I certainly feel existential dread over the eventual demise of me. A great deal of it.

it bothers me that i'll be gone and completely forgetten a few decades later. and it bothers me even more that humans will eventually be gone without any traces.

Used to. Is it necessary?

Funny. Usually there area a lot of people on here talking about how they want to kill themselves.

Dread? It is a consumption devoutly to be wished

i've often stared at the wall and got dizzy thinking about it, existing and all.

but that's it

That's the thing, to live is to think of death. Ironically, the only way to remove that fear is to die.

But what's the point of it all? There is a future out there, even if you won't be there to see it, but shouldn't there be a permanence in it all? What will the world be once everything is forgotten.

Does someone know if happy pills from a shrink will ease the feeling?

Attached: snoops.jpg (210x240, 11K)

I am not very anxious about death. I make efforts to survive but that's about where the anxiety ends. Maybe that will change as I get old or sick.

dumb frogposters
dumb vojakposters
dumb trend setting posters
dumb week old joke posters
dumb postes from 2015
dumb everyone ho doesn't remember moot

fuck off

I have met a few people who think this way and I honestly cannot understand your point of view no matter how hard I try. I just have no interest in the distant future when I won't even exist. I enjoy daily life.

I don't know. It's a thing that just happens in my mind. An itch to scream about oneself, or about something. Just fear. constant. about absolutely nothing but concepts one creates for no reason.

Honestly, If I could kill that part of my brain, I would do it in an instant.

Sounds like you need to be treated for generalized anxiety. I'm not trying to knock on people for thinking about these things but if it's making your life shit and you can't stop then you may want to get help.

Thinking about this kind of thing won't change the future, not even yours. If anything it will just make you paranoid about the inevitability of your own demise. Just live the moment and enjoy your existence. You will end up as biomass one way or another, so might as well make the best out of it.

no

I know. I know that. I wan't to enjoy living. I want to not care about that shit. And I probably should go to a shrink, but I have no money. I'm a fucking faggot. I'm afraid all the time, I think people are out to get me, and I cannot stand thinking that even through all that, I won't even get to inspire someone.

Nope I have Jesus Christ so I'll outlive you.

Childish thoughts.

Only if your life is already in order.

no.
Everything I know and interact with may end, but I don't know everything.

Dude, you sound like you letting your emotions and paranoia take over instead of thinking with both your emotions AND mind. I'm no psychologist, but my recommendation? You are not depressive. At least, not from first glance. This means you enjoy doing something, right? Them do whatever you like, my dude. You won't care for this kind of thing as long as you are happy. Or stressed. Or angry at society. If you are still under constant fear after doing that, i unironically recommend you to find a way, any way to get some mental help.

Dude, you sound like you are letting your emotions and fear take over instead of thinking with both your emotions AND mind. I'm no psychologist, but my recommendation? You are not depressive. At least, not from first glance. This means you enjoy doing something, right? Them do whatever you like, my dude. You won't care for this kind of thing as long as you are happy. Or stressed. Or angry at society. If you are still under constant fear after doing that, i unironically recommend you to find a way, any way to get some mental help. Being unable to llive normally because of something you fear is not common.

Nah it's Friday night bro chill

Can't. I'm alone.

it's easiest to chill when alone

Attached: 1565304312538.jpg (675x673, 36K)

It's obvious but it can't hurt to repeat it. General tips to improve mental health:

Exercise daily, eat well, get in-person social contact, have a job or hobby that keeps you busy and distracted and hopefully gives you some sense of purpose, try meds, see a therapist or try cognitive behavioural therapy on your own by reading books on it, and try not to overthink everything.

Nah. Why should I care if I can't do anything to stop it? Just enjoy life, til you eventually die.

Nope. The universe is over 14 billion years old. For all but a statistically insignificant period of that time I have been in a state of non-existence. Soon I'll be back in that state. My natural state is to not exist, life is just a temporary interruption of my natural state, thankfully temporary.