today I hired a dumb 20 year old THOT intern just so I can fire an idiot who works for me

> today I hired a dumb 20 year old THOT intern just so I can fire an idiot who works for me.
> be me 31 year old practical engineer who is the manager of the design section of the dot for a Midwestern state.
> I return from a meeting 2 weeks ago and one of the team supervisor in my section is in my parking spot.
> I call him into my office and ask him why he hell he is in my parking spot.
> now this guy is 42 mind you and he starts crying.
> He say says his wife is divorcing him and he was coming back from a meeting with a mediator and had no where to park.
> I told him its no excuse and if he needs to keep his personal life from affecting his work.
> this Tuesday this same guy comes around the corner of the hallway I'm walking down and bumps into me spilling his coffee on my shoe.
> this is the last straw but I cant fire him as he is protected by their shitty union.
> Today I'm interviewing college kids for an intern spot.
> this thot comes in and is an obviously a total slut (at the very least dresses like it )
> pic is what she wore to the interview
> She is an idiot who obviously has gotten by solely on hes looks and body.
> so I hired her and am going to be having her working under this idiot.
> i asked some other supervisors and apparently this idiot has been separated from his wife for just over 6 months while the "work it our" (she fucks other guys and he supports her)
> Now I'm going to document all the ways he is "sexually harassing her" and "creating a hostile work environment"
> In a week I'll call her in and if she is OK with him and how he is acting. Really plant the seed in her mind so when the time comes shell be on board.
> I figure it should take no more than a month before I can go to hr and have him fired.

ask me anything

Attached: 6d81df99496a6d1eb5fec90352cf3842-1 (1).jpg (192x192, 21K)

Awesome plan. Need more upskirt

Why are you such a delicate buttercup.
DOT you say, back from a meeting in the middle of July. Won't be too hard to track down and report your actions to hr.

More...A practical engineer is a professional degree awarded by technological colleges in Israel. Interesting

Lol you got my in 50 states each with around 10 diferent districts I'm sure my meeting was the only one that day. You whitenights try to talk a big game but you aren't even smart enough to come up with a plausible threat.

Is that right mister Israeli?

Illinois is really proud of being a " Midwestern" state. I would start with their Department of transportation

Ovrer hear a practice engines is someone who has an engineer degree. Then works in an engineer position for a set period of time and then your allowed to take a test to show you know what your doing. This way only people who have the actual knowledge and real world experience can fill positions where you realy need to know your shit like running projects where we are building bridges and roads or buildings and shit like that.

Do it, but edge him on at the same time to try and see her as a rebound. After she puts the case forward pretend to be that protective father figure that aids her through it but try smashing her and post nudes ;)

What kinda schooling do I gotta bullshit my way through to get to where you are? I wish I had the ability to make total dick calls for no reason, I gotta admire you for it.

good plan bro
post some of her social media, I need to nut.

Get her to file a report and force him to kill himself, then celebrate by fucking her on top of his corpse.

I'm making enough. Money I can get some dumb gold digging thot without risking my career by banging someone who works for me.

You need a civil engineering degree. Most every dot wants there managers to be and actual engineer

It really sucks that I have to resort to doing this but unions make it so when you have idiots that pull shit like this and deserve to be let go you can't just fire them.

KYS

Lol this crybaby... Someone used my spot for a minute and spilled coffee on me. I'm so delicate I can't stop fantasizing about it and wish this guy would bend me over and fuck me the same way he will this imaginary intern

Fired for parking in your spot.
Fuck you. I hate bosses like you. You are a petty little cretin.

Hate engineers anyway.

Why not get some incel work for you then some thot?

>Now I'm going to document all the ways he is "sexually harassing her" and "creating a hostile work environment"
kys. you are going to enable a thot and resort to this feminism cancer because some boomer rustled your jimmies?

Server filled with slutty egirls with daddy issues

>discordapp_.gg/9JvQBV2

He doesn't hire an incel because incels hate each other

Fuck you the reason unions even exist is because piece of shit bosses like you existed first.

If your story can be taken at face value, you sound like a real asshole. Did you vote for The Grifter?

Attached: A Famous Douche.jpg (2383x3000, 937K)

You are a self important cunt. Everyone who works with you think you are a loser. Napoleon complex.

True, may spill coffee on each other

You're a total dick

Attached: 1564404638203.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Damn, son. What in the world made you so angry at life?

U have some anons fooled but being the degenerate faggot i am, on this site for 10 years, i know your entirely full of shit and none of this is real simply because you use the word thot.

I do not give the slightest fuck about anything you wrote. For having to read that I will give you my opinion. You sound like a coward. You should stop thinking about the 42 year old loser all together and fuck the 20 year old intern. You are so non confrontational you make a thread on an anonymous imageboard about this guy rather then tell him off for parking in your spot and spilling coffee on you. Get a hobby or something dude.

>Lol you got my in 50 states each with around 10 diferent districts

you think there are 50 states in the midwest?

This is actually the average intelligence of a middle-management DOT employee.

>civil engineer
>real engineer

Lol

YOU’RE the victim here and that fucking asshole who used your spot knew exactly what he was doing. He thought he was being a cool guy parking in the bosses spot. I’m sure there was plenty of parking too. People like you need to step up and show people that actions have consequences and that nobody cares about your personal problems, leave that at home. The coffee incident is also bullshit, he just knows the storms coming and wants to get his digs in. The third strike was crying in front of you, enough said game over he’s gotta go. Pull the plug on this OP,

Are you gonna go for the thot after everything’s said and done?

Sums up the thread

you are one big idiot, no one else

Just means OP is Britbong.