What makes you confident in human superiority?

What makes you confident in human superiority?

How do you know we're something more special than any other animal on this planet?

We're more than 99% similar to this guy^^^ just sayin....

Attached: lMU9DTb.jpg (556x720, 89K)

and that 1% makes us build buildings, weapons, and domesticate other animals, etc.

Internet.

Intelligence.

But how smart do you think we really are?

>>

Attached: Hollow Earth.jpg (1674x2412, 1.45M)

There is less than 0.1% difference between Whites and Blacks and yet the difference couldn't be more obvious. Both in behaviour and abilities.

Attached: 1511399052908.png (1056x927, 194K)

Attached: 1502340376318.jpg (600x405, 88K)

Enough to keep us from the bottom of the food chain. Size to speed and strenght compared to most animals we're pathetic! Our intellect got to us to where we are. That being said, I don't have much faith in our species at all. I think we will eradicate ourselves and all life on earth in a not so distant future.

You're not even trying.

Attached: 1523111679828.png (962x2179, 976K)

Because I never give up, I learn from my mistakes and i believe in myself mother fucker. I also never let anyone down or desert them. That's the key to success bro.

GODDAMMIT IM NOT A MONKEY IM THE MASTER RACE SO WHAT IF I LOOK LIKE A FAT MEATHEAD

We're so smart that we're slowly destroying the entire planet. Yes sir, God's special creation alright.

Also we have to piss and fuck out of the same hole. Nor can we simply absorb nutrients through the air.

>pissing and fucking out the same hole is the cause of global warming.
I knew i wasn't the only person who believed this.

satanic trips confirm

> I'm confident because my religion tells me my race/nationality/heritage are the best people. All other people/religions/races/animals are inferior. And you must respect me because my family and friends believe this too.

^^Literally greater than 90% of the world.

Only 370 billion strands of DNA are different.........

We share 90% with cats.. what’s your point?

Humans are inferior to many animals. Humans evolved until about 1970, then it started going backwards. The planet is worse now because of human impact.

Coco the Gorilla was smarter than most Africans

if you look at an individual ant, it won't be very impressive. if you look at a human, yeah without culture or society, it's a pretty simple creature. But the ability to communicate and specialize is what makes the whole of humanity so much more remarkable.

RAID THESE FAGGOTS

>discordapp_.gg/9JvQBV2

not your personal army