Who else hates the “Egoraptor” style YouTubers do?

Who else hates the “Egoraptor” style YouTubers do?

Attached: 6937F976-8778-42A2-BC23-D3665289E6B2.jpg (620x349, 36K)

I just hate egoraptor.

that fucking jump cut shit so many youtubers do needs to fucking stop

It hurts the most when their avatar is very “UGU KAWAII XD SO CUTIE ANIMU BOIII” and they have a very nasally and draining voice.

do you mean the drawing style or do you mean the way he makes fun of shit?

You mean these faggots?

Attached: The_Second_Wave_of_YouTube_Animation_(Storytime_Animators)_-_Sn0wy.jpg (480x269, 37K)

i call that Yea Forums drawthread style. Its 30% effort on a body and 0% on the head/face. Go ahead and look through any archived drawthread and you'll always see them draw a body with some "silly or different" head on it.

I fucking hate them so goddamn much, they don't even animate, they just draw 5 poses and switch between them

take that as well as the faggoty reaction face and red arrows or circles and you have the majority of all youtube video titles

It's it's own niche.bRegular animators like Cas van de Pol continue to make animations. Albiet slower update schedule because actual animation takes time and effort.

But I'd rather have the good stuff like Starbarians 4 over Jaiden's 50th tale about her bird or Ilymations next rape story.

y'know theres probably some money to be made by selling some sort of ap that uses this shitty style to auto generate a story. It wouldn't even have to match the actual voice. kids pay some european homo hundreds to shout like an aspie so theres no way to lose.

Do you ever notice that if one makes a new video they do the same thing, like if one makes a video about going on a trip to somewhere or their time at a minimum wage job they all make a video about it

It's because they can't read their lines right for shit, so they have to cobble together a thousand takes.

Bruh. Employment rates for Subway jumped worldwide because of Odd1's Sooubway stories.

Their audience are kids 13 and below. the ones who are 15-17 are trying to emulate them so they can collect stories and become the next Jaiden.

Fuck I could become a STA with all of my stories working at temp agencies. But the market is saturated and the only way to get clout is to either hound one at Vidcon or Be a shit disturber and get a video made about you by DaftPina or TRO.

Pelo literally called out everyone with his latest video. It's trendy to hate them. It's trendy to love them. Fuck its TRENDIER to be ironic about the whole thing.

I fucking respect the 11 year old animation meme creators more than the STAs, because at least there is some animation there

If their mom took them to vidcon or they were in an IHE video, they'd eventually drop most of their charm to upload faster and keep the populace's attention.

Or they would do a full cop out and become a let's player like Arin did. Fucking Arin sold his soul to his business because he got on the Let's play train early and now GameGrumps is reaching disney levels of bran recognition

Too bad he can't play for shit or make good or funny jokes

I'd rather watch a comfy live stream

Attached: mikematei.jpg (832x739, 88K)

Arin has become a cuck now, he's ready to defend the people that are killing actual animation on youtube

Attached: EA4h3mEXkAIUtLw.jpg (599x902, 105K)

Does he whip out his 12 inch dick while playing minecrap?

He doesn't have to. He got rid of Jon and added Dan Avidan. Who is now the source of comedy because he can say "penis" and everyone loses their sides.

Look I know jumping on or off the hate train are memes in and of themselves, but you have to admit. Arin struck gold and literally has nothing to do but be shit at gaming or commentary and people will eat his shit for a million bucks.

Do you not realize that he's playing a Kanye West to gain traction to sell wave 2 of his Arpeegees?

Mikes dick is 9 inches at best

Attached: 74BDC456-E72A-4720-81F8-2EFF5561B340.png (456x810, 274K)

Doesn't make the tweets show him as any less of a cuck

He's been a cuck since he stopped being Egoraptor and started GameGrumps.

Shit. He's literally playing the game of show business and you are eating it like fucking candy.

I like the guy who came up with the idea of making a STA generator app. That shit would sell like hotcakes until the next Fortnite comes along and leave the generator in the dust like TubeHeroes when Minecraft streamers lost their popularity with the kids.

Fortnite, STAs, and meme culture will eventually be dethroned for the next fad that attracts grade schoolers attention.

Are they becoming less popular?

Nope. Come back in 3 more years or when the Next Fortnite get's everybody's attention.

>I like the guy who came up with the idea of making a STA generator app

OH WAIT. PELO EVEN MADE THAT JOKE

Attached: file.png (1160x782, 294K)

Don't know. I used to watch them a couple of years ago. Didn't watched them that much but if I had to say I don't think they are. Don't really care about them

Making up sta back stories is easy as this
>add some mental illness like depression, anxiety, anorexia, whatever the fuck
>introverted
>awkward
>(optional) be raped
>(optional but recommended) love every other sta youtuber

I would suck the hell out of Mike's dick. Anyone else?

Yeah, but they started to die out a few years ago and they came back

very based thread

aMAAZing
Jaiden
Timtom
Literally Ilymations
Rebecca Parham

"Actually Happened" is cashing in on the algorithm and STA popularity currently.

Truly the internet was a mistake

ITT: People who couldn't make a decent video to save their fucking lives pretending to know shit about making videos.

I guarentee you, give a tard a camera and he will make videos better then most STAs

Why make a video about your life when you can submit it to ACTUALLY HAPPENED and they can profit off of your shit story?

Could we make up shitty stories and send them to actually happened

Yes. They will take your story and present it just like an STA

My Story Animated Is another Channel that uses near identical templates and does the same submission system.

Now unless the editor is a pajeet, you won't see your meme story uploaded.

There goes that idea