Circumcised dicks are cleaner

>Circumcised dicks are cleaner
>Circumcised dicks look bigger
>Circumcised dicks look nicer
>Girls like circumcised dicks more
>I was circumcised as a baby and i feel fine
Why are Americans, muslims and jews so retarded?

Attached: zxzxzxzxzz2.png (626x617, 82K)

inb4
>Why are you so obsessed about this?

Circumcised at 18 myself

When dildos start having foreskin, we will talk, smegmabrain.

Protip, that is never ever. No girl wants to deal with it.

>Dicks living in mind rent free
lol faggot.

I wish I wasn't circumcised. It's fucked up that people think it's okay to cut babies dicks. It should be illegal. Mine doesn't look that nice the doctor did a shit job

Like clockwork

>>Circumcised dicks are cleaner
Do you not shower?

At least you were given the choice. If I wasn't cut as a baby I don't think I would get it cut.

Circumcision is only okay as an adult choice or if it's necessary due to phimosis.
I feel you. Hope you don't put your kids through it

If I ever have kids I won't. It's genital mutilation for the sake of cosmetics. No one cuts girls pussy lips when they're born. I don't like large lips on a pussy but I all hell would be raised if we cut their pussy lips smaller

As a girl, uncircumcised feels cool. .

It's an extra point of.. friction? motion?

I like both.

>As a girl

Attached: 1525595772212.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Kikes and sand niggers do it for religion, Americans because that's just the style

As someone who is circumcised (and has a fairly good job) it should be 18+ excepting medical necessity. Its plain and simply genital mutilation, and if we bring that to the root, mutilation. This isn't the preserve of the first world. If someone wants for sex they can do at 18 with their own free will.

I was supposed to be circumcised when Im was like 8 (medical reasons), thanks god I didn't...

why do you have dick cheese

Do Americans not shower?

I don't. I shower at least every other day

If you pick up a chick and take her home, but you took a shower yesterday and were going to later you still dick cheese, and chick wants that

Holy fuck how fat are you? One day!? That's a medical condition, you're a land whale, or you have no fucking clue what you are talking about

This honestly seems like the kind of issue everybody can agree on.
I have literally never heard 1 convincing argument for it.
I guess nobody likes to think/talk about it because it makes them uncomfortable.

it’s easier to clean being circumcised, so i’m just going to use my preliminary judgement that uncut fags are uncleaner

Yep, you're fucking clueless

literally admitting circumcised dicks are no better than dildos

>This honestly seems like the kind of issue everybody can agree on.
You'd think that, but look at the OP. Those are literally some of the points they bring up in it's defense. People who are circumcised, particularly those who were cut as babies, often bend over backwards to defend it.

is that all you could come up with? nice argument sir

They're arguments for medical reasons is UTI's -_- or that it's easier to clean.. like really wtf made anyone think it's cool to cut some of my dick off without my permission. Also piercing babies ears is stupid

Attached: 1684353.jpg (495x4270, 811K)

Why so much concern for other men's penises?

is uncut folk dont get dust on our tip just from walking around naked, not sure where your coming from.

see

OK well, WHY?

Circumcising children should be considered a violation of human rights. How would people take giving babies breast implants?

Because it's a degenerate practice and i want it to end, and watching retards trying to defend it always gives me a hearty laugh

if you’re cut THERES NO FORESKIN TO CLEAN UNDER. thats how its easier to clean. simple as that, least fucking think shit for brains

>it’s easier to clean being circumcised
Lmao. Have you ever had foreskin? It takes just as much effort to clean with or without you fucking retard, holy shit

it is a violation of human rights as long as the child is female

It's a Jewish thing.
God put the foreskins for a reason

Attached: 7C605F47-6BEC-41DC-9D8B-092CFE08CEAA.png (500x522, 21K)

I imagine you literally just pull the skin back and wash like normal right? I never had forskin and even I know its not much work

So other men's penises are admittedly a concern of yours. OK then

Attached: 1560039316799.gif (250x250, 408K)

i have fimosis and i don't want to lose my skin

See Do you not wash your balls when you shower? It takes literally 3 seconds at most

You have no argument so you're trying to imply he is gay?

>Mutilation for cosmetics
Piercings, Plastic surgery, chem peels, skin graphs. Circumcision just made cosmetic mutilation popular

Who said anything about gay? I was referring to interest. Interest enough to create a thread about it. Why would gay even cross your mind? Where did that come from?

I want my 4skin back. 2 bad America is so cucked they wouldn't vote to outlaw circumcisions before age of consent. They don't even give you the option.

None of those are allowed on newborns/children.

Because typically when one suggests that another man is interested in other mens penises they are trying to create an idea that maybe that person might be gay. And what does it matter if he is interested in dicks? Why even bring it up?

why stop at the foreskin, why don't we cut off people's ears too?
>easier to clean, don't need to spend hours washing behind the ears everytime you shower
>less chance of ear infection due to less surface area for bacteria
>no degenerate ear piercings
and you can still hear just as well, i have no ears and i can tell you there is NO difference in hearing abilities, these dumbo freaks are just jealous of us

see you don’t need fucking foreskin to decipher my point you dipshit

correction
see

> Why even bring it up?
Maybe because OP created a thread about penises? You made the leap to "gay", that's your own issue.

are you autistic holy shit. i guess you get stds in your ears too huh? what in fuck is your point here

Attached: DD7ACBB1-D176-4C22-986C-0DB8CF18BA41.jpg (1300x1286, 124K)

When Can I Get My Baby's Ears Pierced? ... Some parents get it done when the baby is just 12 days old while some prefer to wait until her first birthday.

A newborn must be stable and healthy to be circumcised.

I don't know about the skin graphs or chem peeling tho, couldn't find anything online

Attached: dick.jpg (1536x2730, 289K)

The male brain legitimately is in the dick.
So circumcision makes those poor men dumber, because it's a form of lobotomy.

>When dildos start having foreskin, we will talk, smegmabrain
so true, good point user

>>Circumcised dicks look bigger
>remove material from object
>WOW BRO IT LOOKS BIGGER HURRRR
murrikan logic

You think 3 seconds of extra cleaning time is too much, so you're better off just getting rid of it?
Alright man, you do you

>When dildos start having foreskin, we will talk, smegmabrain.
that's like saying pussy juice is gross because your fleshligh doesn't lube itself.

lol murrikan logic 2.0

>Some parents get it done when the baby is just 12 days old while some prefer to wait until her first birthday
Holy fuck is that legal? Let me guess, America?

no, from what I hear, nothing gets rid of the stench on some men.

Im circumcised and i still cum in 2-5 pumps in a cooter.
Muh sensitivity is a crap argument... its cosmetic, get over it.
And why the fuck do you care about someone elses dick? Fucking weirdo

Boy, i sure do love those big disgusting scars cut dicks have

I'm a circumcised guy and even I'm not so cucked to think that cutting part of a babies dick off is smart. Babies have died from infection due to the surgery. Doctors recommend it because they make more money that way

women actually exist, user, believe it or not. Some even utilize the internet.

>your fleshligh
sorry bro, my fleshlight is ur mom, i quite like how she tastes

Yeah dude. Mine was done when I was a baby. I had no choice

uncut here, I don't. Even if I go for weeks without washing I don't get smegma, I just stink -which a cut dude also would.

>big disgusting scars
where?

>nothing gets rid of the stench on some men.
Then they are disgusting shits who don't shower at least every other day and have an infection because of it

foreskins are disgusting and dirty. would NOT suck.

>I just stink -which a cut dude also would
yes, but cut guys stink is that ballsweat stink, not yeast hiding in a pouch at the tip of my dick

nobody develops smegma that fast lol.. and if you take a chick home, you exchuse yourself and go to the toilet and clean your dick wether you're cut or not.

.. can't Americans into basic hygiene?

I was circumcised, pretty glad about it. Saved me the hassle and expense of doing at 18. Every girl I've been with says they prefer it.
>inb4 cope
Nah, I genuinely believe I would have just done it when I turned 18. So I'm glad it was done before i could remember

astounding job dumbass, missed the point once again, so i’ll go ahead and reiterate. my point is hygiene is much easier therefore preventing stds and other infections. you truly are the mascot of utter dumbass, clown.

Attached: A1A18F25-8CC9-4595-99BB-B40FCC37F5EF.jpg (1098x1300, 133K)

>can't Americans into basic hygiene
the vast majority of us are cut, it's you euro fags that aren't

Attached: 20180628_211739.jpg (3264x1836, 1.26M)

They prefer it because that's what they think a normal dick should look like. It's what they've been mostly exposed to.

That's fucked up holy shit.

>where?
Oh gee, idk. Have you ever seen an uncut dick?

>3 second difference is "much easier"

Are you retarded?

Attached: Untitled20.png (1091x1271, 1.63M)

Lol look at the statistics of infection in uncut males. Still extremely low. Women get infections wayyy more than uncut men. Do we cut their genitals? No

We've been jewed get over it

the exra skin is what makes it more difficult not the “”””time it takes”””” autismo

cut off your ears then, easier to clean right?

>Have you ever seen an uncut dick?
nope, I ain't a fag. I don't seek these things out like you do. U get all hard looking at my fat cock?

Attached: dickydick.jpg (2322x4128, 1.93M)

Yet somehow our overall health is much better and our death rates much lower

it takes about five seconds to clean a cut dick under shower, and pulling back the foreskin on an uncut dick takes around a slice of a nano-second.. so, yeah -congratz on all the fucking time you saved, because your dick is cut.

Now this is way easier to clean!

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-210749.png (1080x1920, 942K)

still waiting on someone to explain how it’s possible to catch stds in your ears lmfao this is fucking unreal at least learn how to form a proper argument before going on Yea Forums euromad

noice argumintz

>why the fuck do you care about someone elses dick?
Hard cope

rotfl, this fag downloaded a pic of my dick to his computer and edits it. How gay is that?

Attached: 1521547237792.jpg (320x320, 34K)

how does it feel to be apart of the mass collective autism on this thread?

>getting your ear lobe pierced
>having part of your dick cut off
not quite the same there, champ.

>Yet somehow our overall health is much better and our death rates much lower
that's universal health care, not dick maintenance.

Attached: 1547134075225.jpg (600x484, 25K)

Are you fucking serious? Pulling back the skin, which people do like a hundred times a minute when they're jerking off, seems difficult to you? Ahahaha

Well i am a fag and no, your dick is mutilated and ugly with a big fucking scar

>How gay is that?
It's gay. Guess what, i'm gay.

Attached: 1545921755951.jpg (600x886, 47K)

>my fleshlight is ur mom
she died and was cremated years ago, littler brother.

And, you know. We've got proper sex education at achool...

this guy knows the difference between cut-guy stink and uncut-guy stink

unwashed people stink, moron, that's the handle. Girl's pussies stink too if they don't wash 'em.

Welcome to Yea Forums my friend, you must be new here.

Attached: 1505021523437.jpg (1600x1066, 644K)

(j)eeeewwwwww

>my dick is cut so I don't need to wash it lol
disgusting

He's probably gay so has more experience than you. Your point?

i said catching an std is easier. can you catch a fucking std when jacking off? don’t think so dick head

Attached: DA37B8B1-843D-455D-88A3-46094F18AF3C.jpg (904x864, 84K)

>Well i am a fag and no
No offence intended, if you're really gay (fine by me). However, your opinions on cirrcumision is totally 'tarded.

Attached: 1487482670970.jpg (970x579, 462K)

dude wat.. you seriously think circumsicion will lower your chances of getting stds? That's some nigger tier voodoo ooga booga susperstition bullshit.

great, how bout you?

Look at the context retard. He said it's illegal to do that to a baby. I proved him wrong. Try harder

I was trying to be homophobic, you totally ruined it. Thanks a lot, duh.

you’re an idiot. i already explained it in one sentence now kys fuck face

bless this autistic retard
thank you melonpan for bringing the panda back to us

I stand corrected, please forgive me, Stan.

>can you catch a fucking std when jacking off?
you could pass herpes simplex from your face to your dick if you have open sores on your lips and you pick at them and get that juice on your knob. Just sayin'

Attached: 1535116915615.jpg (640x629, 57K)

no you didn't, you just ree'd.

Savages

Perhaps you're trolling, but read this sentence and count out loud to five.

You're started a discussion with strangers about men's penises.

It sounds really retarded when I say it, but maybe I'm in the minority here.

I forgive you Steve, forgive me for my harsh words

Stick your dick in someone with an STD and you get an STD yourself you retard, cut or uncut

>your opinions on cirrcumision is totally 'tarded.
How so? Do tell

To be fair, many of those girls did say they hadn't been with anyone with an uncut one. So I suppose you could be right.
I guess on the man's part, it does come down to preference. But my question is, if you do turn 18, how do you accurately choose to get it cut or not? It's a bit like a tranny getting the whole thing lopped off, you cant exactly go back

It's also a fashion in America for women to have big tits ass and lips with a nice nose but you can't modify that on female babies.

are people really making the STD argument

Attached: condomn.jpg (1050x700, 295K)

Exactly. If I had the choice at 18 I don't think I would get it done. If someone came to you at 18 and said they could make ur scrotum less saggy by removing some of the Xtra skin would you?

Europe needs more terrorists

>How so? Do tell
For one, the scar tissue is probably the softest part of my dick. Nothing hard or lumpy when touching it.

i luv u

>be me
>Mother of an innocent baby
>Cut part of babies dick off
>Go online and bitch about muh feminism

absolutely not
when you get older and your dick shrivels up the only thing you have left is your 2 foot long ballsack lightly brushing your knees

Attached: my-body-my-choice-comic.png (1500x500, 68K)

You do realize it's soft there for us but for them the entire tip feels that way. The 4skin protects the tip from unnecessary friction. Friction on skin equals rougher skin. Rough skin equals less sensitivity.

And your point? It's an ugly fucking scar. Like i'm not trying to be mean but holy shit

Why the fuck do you care about my dick? Seriously though? What are you fucks trying to achieve, hurr durr you should feel bad. I don't personally care, at all.

>be me
>mad because dick is ugly and gross
kys

Lmao gotta use those babies as a flailing mace for self defense at that point

I'm circumcised idiot

I don't care about your dick. I care about your view on genital mutilation. You're retarded if you defend it

>be me jew doctor
>Deliver innocent baby
>Cut pp off for delicious shekels
Profit???

let's see your dick then!
Do you honestly think I've ever in my life heard a complaint about it in my life? You are the first.

>Friction on skin equals rougher skin. Rough skin equals less sensitivity.
Means, I can last much longer in bed. Don't forgetf, the orgasm is in your head (on your shoulders), your dick is the trigger.

Attached: benis.jpg (717x1473, 98K)

what's the old adage?
the internet; where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

>I was circumcised as a baby and i feel fine
Which I do, so what's your point? You have no idea how I feel, how my dick feels, and your concern over ''my opinion'' which clearly isn't the point of this thread is. Every time you make this thread you make a point of wanting to make victims out of people that don't feel like victims. Circumcision was the most minor surgery I ever had and is nowhere near close to actual genital mutilation of women.
Should kids be given time to consider it by themselves, sure. Kids should be given more power in general, but life isn't fair and they're akin to a slave untill deemed fit for life. And as someone who has had circumcision done, nothing of value was lost.

wise words user, very wise.

If you can't last long enough in bed without having part of your dick cut off thats ur problem

>Should kids be given time to consider it by themselves, sure
That's what i was looking for. Nice.
> And as someone who has had circumcision done, nothing of value was lost.
There was, wether you feel like it or not

Are you referring to the genital mutilation of women that is, dare I say..... Illegal???

I mean, that's sort of a loaded question. Hollywood Jews get facelifts all the time, I could see being like, 50 and getting a sack lift. Boost the morale a little bit

Kids can't consent to sex but adult can decide to cut off parts of their kids dick. Where's the logic?

40 minutes+
it's also exercise too. glutes, thighs and chest (for missionary and doggy; missionary requires being able to plank for a loooong time; doggy is the goto when you get a little tired).

>I ain't a fag. I don't seek these things out
>let's see your dick then!
Kek

Attached: Untitled8.png (1043x889, 1.89M)

Not a loaded question. If you were never cut as a child and you grew up to be 18 with a 4skin. Do you honestly believe you would think to yourself. Hmmm I bet my dick would look great if I cut some of it off...

being cut has benefits. having sex at a young age has none. your point fagola

Attached: F6AEC0CB-0292-4638-9707-5C0DB7DBAA61.jpg (920x761, 82K)

What are you on about? Kids shouldn't have sex and they shouldn't be circumcised unless phimosis is invlolved

I love my fucking anteater

Server with no rules
Anything goes

>discordapp_.gg/9JvQBV2

>That's what i was looking for. Nice.
Maybe you should read the full statement then, because that wasn't what I was saying, thanks for proving your iliteracy. Nice.
Kids are akin to slaves, choices are made for them. The end.
>There was, wether you feel like it or not
Nope, doesn't work that way. How do you know what was lost? You need to reiterate your statment because reality doesn't work that way you need actual experience which you don't have. But thanks for proving my point, you're looking for people to pity and to feel superior, who would have guessed? Scum like you are everywhere.

I ain't a fag...but yeah, you won this round. Sorry b/ro, I ain't clicking on that. No thx.

Attached: 1540986883860.jpg (495x699, 62K)

Its illegal for a 15 year old to have sex with a 20 year old because their considered too young. But they get parts of their dick cut off as a baby. Where's the logic? Circumcising a baby is permanent. Baby had no choice but a 15 year did. Ones illegal one is not

False equivalence. Removing forskin as a baby or under anesthisia is not equivalent to removing a clitori AND labia all at once traditionally not under anesthisia. Time to suck that turd back up your ass, seemingly?

Sure dude, sure. See you at pride

See

you too, white pride.

And where does that happen? Definitely not in America bub

It happens in america hence it was ilegal, people would do it in secrecy but I don't see your point?
FGM is still not equivalent, amputating a finger is not the same as cutting off the arm,

I'm sorry, are you arguing that children should have sex? Fuck that. I can agree that American laws are retarded, 18 is too old for conscent. 16 is pushing it but it's better than 18, but anything lower than that is degenerate.

My point is that one is illegal and one is not. People would go insane if it was legal to cut off baby girls labia so it looks nicer

it’s illegal to have sex with a minor so faggots like you don’t end up having a baby lmao

Attached: 622FE489-D10C-44CF-827A-FCFEE112D34A.jpg (515x600, 28K)

Again, as a cut person I still feel pleasure, women feel pleasure from the labia and the clitoris and again, that wasn't banned because of that, it was banned because traditionally it was done without anesthisia, sometimes in squalid conditions on young adults, meaning the pain would be extreme, and many times it was done by force.

No I'm not arguing that kids should be able to have sex. I'm saying the age of consent is 18 to have sex. So why isn't a permanent body modification illegal until the child becomes 18? If a kid can't consent to sex why can people choose for them to get their dick mutilated as a baby

>amputating a finger is not the same as cutting off the arm
so? theyre both bad? why does it matter if X is worse than Y?

Well yeah, we're in agreement. Maybe you misunderstood my previous posts

Yeah and I also didn't explain my point very well the first time

It does. The reason for circumcision was ritual. As in welcome to the tribe ritual, and again the loss of sensation is literally nothing, as a chronic masturbator as myself could atest. FGM is done as intentual removal of the clitoris and the labia because women are evil and shouldn't feel pleasure, which is fucking disgusting behaviour. How do you not see the difference?

All's well that ends well

And I also don't get how people aren't upset that they were never given the option. There's no doubt in my mind that if they were given the option at 18 the majority would not have it done. And most females would be exposed to uncut more and realize it to be the norm meaning they'd prefer uncut. The choice was taken from me but everyone is so cucked by the Jews they will keep getting it done to their kids

>I'm saying the age of consent is 18 to have sex. So why isn't a permanent body modification illegal until the child becomes 18?
Because body modification is a choice thier choice.
Exploitation is not. Also, you clearly don't understand what 'age of consent' means'. Age of consent of say...14 means that kids of that age can have sex with other kids that age or within a few years of that age. Above 18 and you go to jail for statutary rape.
It's about preventing pedos like you from exploiting kids just because you have more money than they do.
btw, do the world a favor and KYS.

Dude both are fucked up. Are you retarded? You're defending genital mutilation on male children. Are you fucked in the head? Do you not think they should be given the choice?

You're retarded please continue to make an ass out of yourself

>Dude both are fucked up. Are you retarded?
Nope. Wouldn't say that, as I speak from my own experience, I don't have any problems with it except for pity warriors like yourself.
> Do you not think they should be given the choice?
I don't give a shit over something so minor no. If it's part of tradition like jewish or muslim tradition, they can go for it. I don't find it as extreme as purposefully denying pleasure for women. For me intent is all that matters. And if you think that by not doing circumcision you're denying your offspring paradise, go for it.
I don't condone it though, either way the solution is education which I approve of, so we're on the same page.

im sure if you went into any tribe that practices female genital mutilation, theyll tell you just a "welcome to the tribe ritual"
>the loss of sensation is literally nothing, as a chronic masturbator as myself could atest
do you masturbate with or without lube? because I'm circumcised too, and I can confirm masturbating dry I feel fucking nothing until ejaculation

Had to keep getting circumcised until I was 9 because it kept growing back

>im sure if you went into any tribe that practices female genital mutilation, theyll tell you just a "welcome to the tribe ritual"
Nope, they will say women tempt men and don't deserve pleasure. But thanks for showing your complete ignorance on that matter with that statement. Again, the reasonings are completely different.
Lube, my hands are too rough. And as someone that at some day masturbates for 4 times a day, I'm fine.

If you think it's okay if it's religious tradition then fine
I think any medically unnecessary genital modification to any child without proper consent is a violation of human rights

>ur mom
>my mom is dead :(
textbook comeback, shit-tier, try harder

Attached: 54247326_386687455250349_1020180530934244031_n.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

The whole point of religion is that you can choose salvation, that isn't up to your parents

Choosing salvation is my choice. But getting some of my dick cut off wasnt.
I can practice religion at anytime or not. I can't put my 4skin back on

>If you think it's okay if it's religious tradition then fine
It is because it's minor, the reasoning for it is to be part of the tribe, hell the nazis used it to find hidden jews, I'm against it, but as someone that had it done I don't give a shit. The reason jews and muslims do it, is because they don't care either, they had it done and they had no problem with it, therefore they do it for tradition. FGM is fucking abhorrent though, because it's not religious tradition, it's there to stop women to feel pleasure AT ALL.
>I think any medically unnecessary genital modification to any child without proper consent is a violation of human rights
Children aren't adults, the job of a parent is to educate and protect them. They have to listen to adults, it's the way the world is. In an ideal world we would ask them when they grow up, but most things cannot be done this way. Had I had a choice I would have never finished school, I HAD to listen to adults. Either way, circumcision will die out as education level rises. Either way I don't care about that. I'm more concerned about asswipes pretending they care creating threads like these to stroke their ego and victimizing people.

Right, and if you think that you have to get the snip to go to heaven then that's up to you, your parents shouldn't force it on you

>Lube, my hands are too rough
Yet another thing uncut men don't have to worry about

Rite. You go before allah and he asks you why you condemmed your offspring for eternal hell.
Religion sucks, but it sucks for the parents as well.

>Girl's pussies stink too if they don't wash 'em
sweaty, hairy pussy with big thick lips...l like.

Your point? Lube is great in many situations. And poor me 5$ every month, how will I ever manage.

It's a good thing that getting ears pierced is reversible, at least mostly

I'm not a victim. But the children who die of infection from the surgery are and the children who had to have their penis amputated to save their life are. If it's unnecessary why take the risk? You're right parents are supposed to be the protectors. So why aren't they educated on the pros and cons of the procedure.
>'m more concerned about asswipes pretending they care creating threads like these to stroke their ego and victimizing people.
We are the people getting people to think about what they are doing. So the fad will die out as it should.

Yes mostly but I don't really give a shit about that. A tiny hole that closes after so many years isn't a big deal. But if you're religious aren't you not allowed to modify your body?

And yes I know these cases are rare but should not have happened to begin with

Because everything carries risk, you get scratched you get an infection and die. Everything is filled with risk.
>So why aren't they educated on the pros and cons of the procedure.
Welcome to the world. We have catholic priests holding class in my country spreading the holy word of abstinence only to horny teenagers causing outbreaks of teen pregnancies. Instead of having these pity parties kick asswipes like those out of the educational system. Parents should protect kids yet they don't, and something like this is so fucking minor compared to other shit.
>We are the people getting people to think about what they are doing. So the fad will die out as it should.
Shitton of other things should die out first I'd say, how about not sending kids strapped to bomb vests.

>how about not sending kids strapped to bomb vests.
I can't control what happens in those savages countries across the pond and just because other bad shit in the world is happening doesn't mean we should ignore the "less minor" ones. All of your arguments have just been (what about). You can choose to not give a shit about it but that won't stop others from raising the issue. Just like all the religious nuts stand outside of abortion clinics and protest they have that right

>If it's unnecessary why take the risk?
>Because everything is a risk
Jesus Christ i can't tell if you're baiting or really are this deluded and in denial.
>Eating raw chicken is a risk, but everything is a risk so it's okay to eat
Fuck right off

And I didn't open this thread, just joining the discussion and haven't seen a single decent argument as to why children should be circumcised

If you don't care about the topic at hand or think it's an important issue then why involve yourself in the thread? You made zero arguments as to why it's fine you just brought up irrelevant topics and said circumcisions aren't a big deal

You'd rather not have to deal with that though. Uncut can also use lube if they feel like it. Lmao

Circumcised or not, retarded or not why y'all care about other people's dicks you fucking faggots

Haha I feel bad for the fags who's dicks were mutilated. Lmao literal snipdicks

Attached: 1565316010047.jpg (80x125, 2K)