Why has Yea Forums become like this? It has been deteriotating for years now. I tried to be blind for it...

Why has Yea Forums become like this? It has been deteriotating for years now. I tried to be blind for it, but it is impossible by now. The same stupid threads every evening. So much fake. So many weak trolls...No more OC, no more random fun shit...nothing exciting anymore...
I keep checking inn, but keep on getting more dissapointed. Too bad....
Pic unrelated.

Attached: BF89828D-3DDF-4FC0-B88D-7F7217302F5B.jpg (585x790, 99K)

Is that fucking Tom Scott?

More people use the internet. Diluted alcohol is less fun.

Quit crying faggot all thing come to an end ,get a life loser.

Fuck you to.

Your a loser

Yes

Your a loser that acts like you lost a girl friend dork

lol. i didnt even notice that. but it is. fucking glorious

user... I hate to tell you this, but you are just growing up.

posting non-oc with the pic and the same shit people complain about isn't making it better

It seems it has.
Got a life by now. Started as a underage summerfag. Married and first child coming in a few months. Nostalgia is a beautiful thing.

Newbie twerps and no meme having asses #makepeople cry agaim

Attached: 4ED1DADE-3DEC-4141-BF87-615657CCE726.jpg (868x960, 109K)

who the fuck has kids in clown world

Attached: 11111111.jpg (481x479, 115K)

Apparently me.
Don’t think the middle ages or the first world war was a better moment. Shit always happens.

>Why has Yea Forums become like this?
We lost our secret club status. It became mainstream. Normies did what normies do, and killed it

Attached: Sad Goofy.gif (320x200, 250K)

Too bad...it was a good run.
Nothing left but to live the normie life I guess.

Fuck the normie life. I'll just keep ignoring them like I always do. I'll keep coming back til the whole site 404's. Been here too long to leave

Not being a complete fag and saying goodbye. But keep on checking it less and less for a while now. Hoping and refreshing for the good laughs or OC’s. If it comes, I’ll miss it.

Fun shit still takes place here, you just gotta sift through the normie bullshit, spam and propaganda

Very clearly photoshopped but yes