Yea Forums my dog is dying, he is 19yr and I know he should have died a long time ago but this is so heartbreaking

Yea Forums my dog is dying, he is 19yr and I know he should have died a long time ago but this is so heartbreaking

Please I don't want to be alone in this time, I can't with all this pain in my heart

Just post whatever you wish, spiderman/logs posters welcome, please Yea Forums I need you this time.

Attached: IMG_20190809_202610370-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVtgPQkdkMs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ah shit, sucks to hear dude.

Attached: Captuaare.png (234x226, 101K)

close Yea Forums and concentrate on him, you have nothing to lose.

>extra long-lived dog

Pupper had a good run

Sleep tight, pupper

Attached: 8yi76u.png (784x533, 758K)

I'm hearing his heartbeat, I'm at his side user

He is blind and deaf, I will not allow him to leave this world in a complete void

Rub his head and keep talking to him soothingly. Maybe even lay next to him while you pet him.
You want to make it as pleasant as possible for him. Maybe make the place a bit warm around him somehow. I see you already have the blanket on him but make sure he's cozied up.

And I'm really sorry to know that it is happening my brother. But that's how things are. We live and we die. It's gonna happen to everyone you know and even yourself. Sooner or later. It's sad but it's beautiful in it's own way. To know that someone had a life and they did things private to them.
I've lost pets and I've held dying animals trying to save them. I've seen animal corpses rot.
And I've lost my first human best friend before I turned 10. I have almost been killed 3-4 times. I recently beat cancer and I'm only 25..
And all I can tell anyone here is; life is the most beautiful gift you'll ever get. Even at it's worse, it's still a proof that you made it to this world.
Doesn't matter if you're depressed or lonely. You own a conscious mind that's private to you. You get to choose your own fate.

We are all with you my dude, he wont go to the next realm alone.

Put him out of his misery, keeping him alive when he is clearly dying is making it worse.

Sorry to hear that. You sound like you really care about him and I'm sure he had a good happy life.

Attached: 1489525223132.jpg (720x900, 185K)

I'm this guy.

Feel free to cry Yea Forumsro. It'll make things much easier. No matter how loud it is.
It always takes the burden off a bunch

I have a big rock next to him incase he starts shaking I will let it fall on his head to end his poor misery as much as it hurts me doing it

Attached: DFF5EBFF-B807-453D-9E02-CA6C0174A4AB.png (500x382, 57K)

This made my eyes water up.
I have been through this and I get you.
Stay with him, and love him until the last minute.

Don't do that

Don't be sad because he's leaving, be happy thinking of all the good time You had.

hahaha what the fuck...

Attached: 6252d784cd78fb0b5dff5438c62c989a.jpg (900x737, 418K)

Its either that or go to the vet for a less natural way to go. Sorry but if it happens I will

Mercy killing is only acceptable with a gun or something that's guaranteed to be instant

Don't fucking use a goddamn rock

I highly urge you to not do this, you will never forgive yourself. Let your friend go naturally while comforting him.

Why didnt you put him down earlier?

Nah just choke him out, if you really want to dose him up with cough syrup and booze before you do it. It doesn't hurt and it's not that bad. That rock shit isn't humane. You have to be humane about it if you care about it.

sorry about your dog, feel better OP

Attached: 56745674756754.jpg (800x400, 51K)

listen to this guy.

I want him to go the natural way

Kekt
Wtf is wrong with you? Use a gun for fuck's sake.

Drop a gun on his head.

user. Good luck to you Yea Forumsro. Much love brother. Your dog has had a good run its time for doggo to leave this planet.

Attached: 1565249493107.png (1156x812, 210K)

Attached: 76845798.jpg (262x192, 11K)

For what for helping him? In fact I will feel in peace I was with him the whole time

THIS

user, a rock is going is not guaranted to do it in one shot. It's going to be extremely painful, both for you and him. If you really need to do this, go to a vet, but the way you describe it and how it's happening on this very moment, i think it's best to just stay at his side until the end.

Just look at those tiny rascals.

Really sorry man

Attached: 1563902041494.jpg (664x506, 75K)

Its too late not now user. Let him go by.your side

>tfw one of our family dogs died two weeks ago
It's the worst thing imaginable but you'll get past eventually
>mfw still grieving

Attached: IMG_0484.jpg (610x628, 61K)

You gave him a good long life. Good job user. Nothing harder then the loss of a family pet.

Attached: 32624985.jpg (700x700, 31K)

it's okay user, you'll see him again one day

* A rock is not guaranted to do it in one shot.

Thanks you user

I can't do this shit, I just can't how can I throw a rock to someone I lived with since I was 5yr

When he was younger he traveled a lot with my family, did a lot of things all this years and probably never will find a dog like him

I'm doing that, thanks user

No
Use a painkiller like morphine or the such

forgot pic

Attached: s0dSl.jpg (600x459, 33K)

Don't drop a rock in your dogs head ffs. Let him go out with some dignity, show him some respect!

You'll get over it. May take months/years. Its like grieving over anything else. Time heals.

Sorry

*Gets rock*
*plays see you again*

Getting ready for it... 3:57 until hes gone

you're a retard just think to yourself how the natural way is the worst way, literally you are a pussy.

Don't you make him suffer even more dude!

Attached: 5165965196.jpg (780x520, 136K)

Btw, for the slowfags, apparently OP isn't the same as Not sure if that was a joke, but I found it funny.

Genuinely made me lol
But don't drop a rock on him

Had our corgi put down not long ago, and before that our cairn terrier. Shit sucks, but is the reality of pet ownership. The thought of what's to come hits my mind way before it ought to.

sorry about your dog but....

Attached: 1565060578098.jpg (400x334, 85K)

19 is a super long time...cherish it because you'll probably not have too many friends (human or animal) that endure that long.

Attached: DUCC6530.gif (250x443, 1.76M)

get him to drink water or a treat, or just wrap him in a thin blanket to comfort yo doggo dude. yeah its painful and im certainly glad im not you right now but it will pass and you should get another doggo. Our fury friends will always be respected. get another for traditional sakes likee. itll patch up your wounds quickly

We got you

Attached: FB_IMG_1565395074210.jpg (638x960, 58K)

Add me on Snapchat Millkytea

Honestly I think the best option would OP bringing the poor dog to a vet so they can end him in a safe and peaceful way

It worked pretty well, he´s happy again

Attached: IMG.jpg (300x300, 88K)

Get him to a vet. Leave him there if you can't afford the bill, at least he'll be taken care of humanely.

Throw the rock outside where it belongs.

My dog died last year at 15. Be happy you got19 years that’s like a person living to 106 basically

Attached: D65FF6D1-97A2-4FFC-A8AE-DEB89D0D172C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

Fuck off if you're here for attention.
If you want to help OP state your business, just tell it here

You gave him such a long and good life, you made them happy. The unconditional love he received was returned in full, now he goes off to a better place and can rest easy.

Attached: 17c6700bf0504f77af2c544785ad2d8f.jpg (1024x683, 84K)

Beautiful dog man I’m sorry for your loss.

OP, remember him for what he did for you. Remember how your doggo helped you during tough times, and remember that, whenever you feel down, that he wouldn't want you to be like that. Your doggo is your buddy, and no buddy wants to see the one they care unable to go on.

Stay strong, dude.

Attached: punk_7062.jpg (280x400, 29K)

why the fuck did this post give me a tear, god reminds me of my pets that went a long time ago. fucking feels.
all I can say to OP is that I understand the pain, just get another to fill that void user

May you guys pls tell us your pic related dog names?

19 years of happy memories

He was just blind and deaf but besides that he was a dog sleeping all day, didn't see a reason to put him down
No guns in here

Thanks you anons, I really appreciate all your posts from the bottom of my heart

I’m sorry for your loss Yea Forumsrother.

I’m truly sorry you have to endure this pain.

I just had to put my dog down after 16 years of loyalty and friendship. He was blind and deaf and had trouble getting around by that point. Just stay with him till the end OP. We know you love him enough to put him out of his misery but don't do that. You'll traumatize him and yourself and that moment and decision will never leave your mind. Just comfort him until the end. I'm truly sorry OP.

I know it hurts man. Nothing's gonna make it better. Just know that as long as you were good to him he has had literally they best life a dog can ask for. I'm sorry this is happening to you both.

Imagine all the stray dogs across the world battling hunger, cold and evil people and your little buddy had the privilege to stay at your side for 19 years. It literally cannot be worse than that. It's time to let him go

Fuck this life and fuck all this suffering. Fuck it all.

my cat recently died :(

she was really old though

,,One life passes, another one begins''
You gave him everything and he was a happy doggo, you should feel a bit good because you did something really incredible and unrepeatable! :) We are here for you OP, stay strong.

I’m sorry for your loss Yea Forumsrother.

aye I know the feeling but our pets makes us feel better, just adopt one and it wont be homeless anymore, least you can do

yeah,i mean.she was really old and was skinny as hell recently because she just stopped eating.guess she hurt herself one day and my family just decided to put her down

kek

He was good to you and you need to be good to him now. Let him know that it's ok to go and that you will be ok without him, even if the truth is that you won't. Let the last thing he sees be your smile and not your horror. Do it for him. Wouldn't that be what you would want if the roles were reversed? You would want to see his smile not his horror.

Feels bad man :(
Spend the last moments of his life with him

You need to slowly let off the fucking clutch bro. I would want to die if I was in pain and old just let him go as grudgingly as it may be, it gets less difficult tho it may take months.

i was in the same situation few months ago, when my first cat died of cancer. You must be strong, and the most important part is that your dog does not suffer any pain.

Good that you're by his side. I've seen too many people take their animals in to the vet to be put down and leave because "they can't take it." Those animals deserve and need you at their side. Sure it's hard, but they earn it with their loyalty and love, something no other human being is going to give you.

Four years ago I took my dog in as he had gotten old and sick. I held his head as they put the meds in him. It felt like I was losing a child. Grown man, couldn't hold it back even through the building. I was bawling, something I hadn't done since I was a little kid. But there was no way I was going to leave him to die alone in a cold scary vet office.

Attached: 1343392211681.jpg (200x259, 34K)

OP, you 'kay in there?

Op here

Before this thread the dog was trying to lay down to sleep but he barked a couple of times (at nowhere looking at the floor, he can't see) and falled down.

I tried to wake him up to see if he is ok and he didn't move, I tried to scream in his hear to see if he can hear me but nothing

I really thought he was dying or something but apparently he was just sleeping because he eventually rise up his head and tried to check why I was bothering him

Op is retarded and cried a lot for someone who was just sleeping or maybe he actually is dying but not so fast

Commit the shovel

Attached: 1564096809164.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Well, dammit, that was kinda anticlimatic.

Anyways, it's always great to know that it's not all over. You should keep off Yea Forums for now, stay with him and give him the care he needs as time goes on. Take care OP, and remember: You are a great owner.

Jesus hates animals tho it says so in the bibel

Attached: 1562021796048m.jpg (1024x1006, 103K)

Go kys u fucking piece of shit, incel

My sister had to put her 10 year old dog down a few weeks ago. The vet found a tumor in the pupper's atrium.

What's he dying from? What happened to his eyes?

are you going to give your doggy one last orgasm before it goes?

Attached: 1565103753345.jpg (480x463, 65K)

Ooh mama

Attached: 1563916894108.jpg (500x450, 42K)

>I want him to go the natural way

Seeing as how he is deaf and blind, the natural way would have been to starve to death, long ago......

Dont worry after your dog dies il dig him up dresshim like a woman and fuck it so im not a incel.

Attached: 1563934369632.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Why aren't you there, near your doggo, talking him, touching him and makim him smell you?

Every living thing who is going to depart need company before the farewell

Stop wasting your time in Yea Forums, go give your fellow the last bits of love.

Attached: 1565052423941.jpg (400x568, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LVtgPQkdkMs

I can't believe the thread got that far without shovel dog. I though I was going to have to post it. You're doing the lords work good sir.

Hey pal, there there. I'm really glad that you got to have such an amazing friendship with your dog. I bet you two were super close, and he had too many happy memories to count by your side. Just remember that you did something wonderful by bringing a pet into your home and treating them like more than an animal, you treated him like a loved one.

Sleep tight, pupper.

I'm literally black rhino mode boys. Most iconic four legged animal, there are no exceptions besides the unicorn, and that bitch has been dead for years.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (275x183, 14K)

man, i hate shovel dog but this pic cracks me the hell up

i Feel really bad for you, losing a friend is the worst, especially your best friend, my dog died and i was sad as can be, i hope he has a good time in heaven.

Attached: thumb_sad-apu-36099617.png (200x232, 14K)

I got more too. You wana see?

Attached: 1563917098688.gif (272x196, 1.46M)

FUCK!
I know this is going to be a rough experience and it never gets easier. But know that sincerely that some rando really does feel for you and hopes you stand strong and choose to love another pet again. Though they won't fully fill the void that the loss causes another being that wants love and a home has a chance. Each one of our non-human friends(except gold fish, because they suck) have their own special personality and will forever be a part of our memories. So of course they can't be fully replaced but we can still open our heart to another and keep what is a fundamental part of humanity alive while doing some good for another lifeform.

> Expecting to shock anyone with 1 man 1 jar in 2019

Attached: 03b8f18f9a64454d6efdc5b03f74912fee3a41dbr1-754-625v2_hq.jpg (960x960, 75K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Enjoy a tune. Sorry for your loss bro.

I know its hard OP, but you loved him for all those 19 years I'm sure he is thankful, its gunna be ok man.